DubDrift
Forum Update: Facebook Connect

You can now associate your Facebook account with Dubdrift by enabling the Facebook associate button found in your Profile preferences.

It's simple, you have to link your Facebook account with your account already created in the forum.

Connect in the forum> Profile> Preferences> Connect my Facebook account

From this point, your forum account and Facebook account are linked.

Jay
Administrator
DubDrift
Forum Update: Facebook Connect

You can now associate your Facebook account with Dubdrift by enabling the Facebook associate button found in your Profile preferences.

It's simple, you have to link your Facebook account with your account already created in the forum.

Connect in the forum> Profile> Preferences> Connect my Facebook account

From this point, your forum account and Facebook account are linked.

Jay
Administrator
DubDrift
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dubdrift : RC Drif Abu Dhabi

Dubai RCDubai RC  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
EP: DubDrift Sessions ● Fridays @ 5:00pm onwards ● Moven Pick Area2 ● Click HERE for location.

Latest topics
» any one here from abudhabi im new in RlC world
Adrenaline Drift Show Update Emptyby rommel Thu Feb 18, 2016 2:50 am

» Mini Mayhem is back!
Adrenaline Drift Show Update Emptyby Jay Tue Aug 04, 2015 4:55 pm

» Dubai adventure (teaser)
Adrenaline Drift Show Update Emptyby cv3t Thu Mar 12, 2015 9:53 am

» Rock Crawlers in Dubai?
Adrenaline Drift Show Update Emptyby pampoy Wed Jan 28, 2015 3:01 am

» Moven Pick Area Map
Adrenaline Drift Show Update Emptyby kax79 Fri Dec 12, 2014 7:34 pm

» Family Fun Fly Day, 29th November
Adrenaline Drift Show Update Emptyby king44 Sat Nov 22, 2014 2:54 am

» mini 4WD latest version
Adrenaline Drift Show Update Emptyby Jay Sun Nov 16, 2014 5:09 pm

» Rc Drift King Meydan's Cup
Adrenaline Drift Show Update Emptyby kax79 Sun Nov 02, 2014 1:06 am

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
J.Drift
Adrenaline Drift Show Update Vote_lcapAdrenaline Drift Show Update Voting_barAdrenaline Drift Show Update Vote_rcap 
Jay
Adrenaline Drift Show Update Vote_lcapAdrenaline Drift Show Update Voting_barAdrenaline Drift Show Update Vote_rcap 
LaNcE
jebjeb
cathurga
Bandit
strawb
paul
chardiboi
.j0sh
Webmail
DubDrift Webmail
free forum
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Adrenaline Drift Show Update

Go down 
AuthorMessage
J.Drift
J.Drift

Adrenaline Drift Show Update Empty
PostRe: Adrenaline Drift Show Update

Hey! Are you the one who's organizing the event?
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/
Share this post on: reddit

Adrenaline Drift Show Update :: Comments

Tama-ka Kuma-kuba
Re: Adrenaline Drift Show Update
Post Wed Jun 17, 2009 4:27 pm by Tama-ka Kuma-kuba
J.Drift wrote:

Mr. J.Drift, for the rc drift show, yes it,s me. That is why even we, abu dhabi guys have less experience in rc drifting, i still want to give it a try. Last year we did a nitro race demo including drag racing with some dubai rc drag racers like onil. Last year we had less time to prepare (less than 2 weeks only). At least this year we still have months to prepare in case it materializes. So, much time for abu dhabi guys to practice too. The reason why i invited your group to participate in this event is simply because you guys are the more experienced once. Aside from the other purpose of encouraging other people to try this hobby too. As the saying goes, the more, the merrier. No drift competition. Purely for entertainment of the viewing public.
J.Drift
Post Wed Jun 17, 2009 4:32 pm by J.Drift
Tama-ka Kuma-kuba wrote:
J.Drift wrote:

Mr. J.Drift, for the rc drift show, yes it,s me. That is why even we, abu dhabi guys have less experience in rc drifting, i still want to give it a try. Last year we did a nitro race demo including drag racing with some dubai rc drag racers like onil. Last year we had less time to prepare (less than 2 weeks only). At least this year we still have months to prepare in case it materializes. So, much time for abu dhabi guys to practice too. The reason why i invited your group to participate in this event is simply because you guys are the more experienced once. Aside from the other purpose of encouraging other people to try this hobby too. As the saying goes, the more, the merrier. No drift competition. Purely for entertainment of the viewing public.

its me Jon the one who's sending you email about that event here's my email add romeo.valdez@hotmail.com remember?
Jay
Post Wed Jun 17, 2009 4:40 pm by Jay
now that we have direct contact with you guys..
you can update us at the news and event category for the adrenalin show.
too bad oneil wont be there this time.. i think he's not comming back.
anyway we'll be all looking forward to it clown

just let us know if you need any help.
Tama-ka Kuma-kuba
Post Wed Jun 17, 2009 5:03 pm by Tama-ka Kuma-kuba
Yes Mr. Valdez, i remember you very well. I believe, i still got your number. I will call you one of this days to discuss the subject more in details. I am really hoping that the drift show will materialize. The main concern is for a hobby shop to join the event/show, then we are in. I recommeded to the organizer some names of hobby shop's in the uae. Toys & Us backed-out, then lately, Hobby Center Dubai agreed and on the last minute, they backed-out too. Still have 1 more shop remaining from my recommendation which is Hobby Center Al Ain. The organizers have 2 other contacts. Anyone from them who signs a contract with Barbican Turbo and Adrenaline Sports Live Show, then we are in. I am also looking for other options, in case you have any suggestions, please share them to me. If we can share the limelight with the groups like "PEACE", "SAFE" or whoever are joining this yearly exhibit, then perhaps we can discuss this with them. But still, i'm keeping my fingers crossed.
Anonymous
Post Wed Jun 17, 2009 5:08 pm by Guest
first of all, welcome welcome welcome sir to this site! hope you enjoy our interactive forums!
next, that is a great news... we're getting big now and soon we'll be recognized RC CLUB here in the emirates. i hope everything turns out well for us and keep sliding
J.Drift
Post Wed Jun 17, 2009 6:09 pm by J.Drift
sad to hear about that Kanjus hobby shops, we also try to ask them before for the PID event happen last week but they refuse to participate both hobbby shops HC & T&U thats why we are boycoting thier shops we are not recomend them if there's some querie. With regards to PEACE we have team member who is also member of that organization maybe they can help us.

were whising that this event will materialize feel free to inform us how we can help & we will try our very best :cheers:
Post Wed Jun 17, 2009 6:21 pm by denciomacher
ehem..Most of us having other affiliates and I dont think that will be a big issue over here...one way or the other we share common compassion..share our talents, roll-out this hobby through camarederie..by SLIDING together. very happy

I will try to work-out with the guys conducting the souds-off competition(SAFE) which I am affiliated with to do some backups for us. very happy
.j0sh
Post Wed Jun 17, 2009 6:35 pm by .j0sh
My officemate mentioned that there was a hobby shop in Mall Of the Emirates (ground floor, infront of carrefore).
May be we can try asking them?

@Jun
Sir, could I propose a simple DC, no prizes. Just to entertain the audience and let them feel the excitement?

It would be very disappointing if we can't push through with this event . =(
J.Drift
Post Wed Jun 17, 2009 6:43 pm by J.Drift
@ josh branch ng hobby center yun bounce
spy
Post Wed Jun 17, 2009 6:55 pm by spy
I don't drive "SAFE", I'm a "PEACEKEEPER"... sorry to that...

why don't you ask "SAFE" if they can help us?
Post Wed Jun 17, 2009 7:05 pm by denciomacher
spy wrote:
I don't drive "SAFE", I'm a "PEACEKEEPER"... sorry to that...

why don't you ask "SAFE" if they can help us?

Will do that sir
.j0sh
Post Wed Jun 17, 2009 7:14 pm by .j0sh
J.Drift wrote:
@ josh branch ng hobby center yun bounce

DooohH!!!!!
Tama-ka Kuma-kuba
Post Wed Jun 17, 2009 7:17 pm by Tama-ka Kuma-kuba
denciomacher wrote:
ehem..Most of us having other affiliates and I dont think that will be a big issue over here...one way or the other we share common compassion..share our talents, roll-out this hobby through camarederie..by SLIDING together. very happy

I will try to work-out with the guys conducting the souds-off competition(SAFE) which I am affiliated with to do some backups for us. very happy

Ur correct Mr. Denciomacher. No matter where we are affiliated or to which other groups we are attached, most important thing is we share the common interest - the rc drifting. Others can be set aside while we talk/discuss about "sliding". very happy Let's all help each other make this drift show materialize. cool :cheers:
spy
Post Thu Jun 18, 2009 3:07 am by spy
o.k! no comment!!! i'll just gonna wait for the result!!!
tonskie
Post Fri Jun 19, 2009 8:26 am by tonskie
PEACE BRO!!!! Wlecome
LaNcE
Post Sat Jun 20, 2009 3:16 am by LaNcE
looking forward to this event..

go team orange!
spy
Post Mon Jun 22, 2009 9:02 pm by spy