DubDrift
Forum Update: Facebook Connect

You can now associate your Facebook account with Dubdrift by enabling the Facebook associate button found in your Profile preferences.

It's simple, you have to link your Facebook account with your account already created in the forum.

Connect in the forum> Profile> Preferences> Connect my Facebook account

From this point, your forum account and Facebook account are linked.

Jay
Administrator
DubDrift
Forum Update: Facebook Connect

You can now associate your Facebook account with Dubdrift by enabling the Facebook associate button found in your Profile preferences.

It's simple, you have to link your Facebook account with your account already created in the forum.

Connect in the forum> Profile> Preferences> Connect my Facebook account

From this point, your forum account and Facebook account are linked.

Jay
Administrator
DubDrift
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dubdrift : RC Drif Abu Dhabi

Dubai RCDubai RC  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
EP: DubDrift Sessions ● Fridays @ 5:00pm onwards ● Moven Pick Area2 ● Click HERE for location.

Latest topics
» any one here from abudhabi im new in RlC world
ADRENALINE UP-DATE Emptyby rommel Thu Feb 18, 2016 2:50 am

» Mini Mayhem is back!
ADRENALINE UP-DATE Emptyby Jay Tue Aug 04, 2015 4:55 pm

» Dubai adventure (teaser)
ADRENALINE UP-DATE Emptyby cv3t Thu Mar 12, 2015 9:53 am

» Rock Crawlers in Dubai?
ADRENALINE UP-DATE Emptyby pampoy Wed Jan 28, 2015 3:01 am

» Moven Pick Area Map
ADRENALINE UP-DATE Emptyby kax79 Fri Dec 12, 2014 7:34 pm

» Family Fun Fly Day, 29th November
ADRENALINE UP-DATE Emptyby king44 Sat Nov 22, 2014 2:54 am

» mini 4WD latest version
ADRENALINE UP-DATE Emptyby Jay Sun Nov 16, 2014 5:09 pm

» Rc Drift King Meydan's Cup
ADRENALINE UP-DATE Emptyby kax79 Sun Nov 02, 2014 1:06 am

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
J.Drift
ADRENALINE UP-DATE Vote_lcapADRENALINE UP-DATE Voting_barADRENALINE UP-DATE Vote_rcap 
Jay
ADRENALINE UP-DATE Vote_lcapADRENALINE UP-DATE Voting_barADRENALINE UP-DATE Vote_rcap 
LaNcE
jebjeb
cathurga
Bandit
strawb
paul
chardiboi
.j0sh
Webmail
DubDrift Webmail
free forum
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

ADRENALINE UP-DATE

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Tama-ka Kuma-kuba
Test Driver
Tama-ka Kuma-kuba

ADRENALINE UP-DATE Empty
PostADRENALINE UP-DATE

ADRENALINE UP-DATE Asl_ne10

Guys, the adrenaline rc drift show is just 10 days away. As i have discussed with Altimeters, we are planning the below drift format. Any suggestions are welcome.

- Tandem drift of 4 sets of pairs / drivers for each run or let's say every 5 minutes of run.
- Each pair of driver will start 3 ~ 5 seconds ahead of the other pair to avoid collission.
- Advance pair of drifters will run ahead of the novice pair of drifters to lessen the pressure on the novice drivers (just like me - he! he! lol! lol! )

Other info as follows:

1. Schedule of event is from 8 ~ 10 Oct., 2009 at ADNEC Abu Dhabi.
Timings are: Thursday and Friday (8 & 9 Oct. - from 12:00 ~ 23:00 hours)
Saturday - from 12:00 ~ 21:00 hours

2. Run times for the drift show TBA later once I received the final schedule from the organizer.

3. Tack location will be outdoor - inside the same area for the full scale drifting - with road barriers.
This means that we will be sharing the limelight with the EDC (European Drift Champions).

4. Run times will be alternately. After the full scale drift car, then, it's our time. As mentioned
above, run times and duration for each run TBA. I estimate (just like our show last year), we were
given 10 ~ 15 minutes for each run before the team orange can do their stuff and after the team
orange, its time for the blowkarting guys, then again our turn. This time, it might be a different
story and TBA.

5. Passes for participants - TBA

Just have one request from you guys, those who will and can attend the event, kindly email me your codename and names and the days that you can confirm your attendance so i can forward the same to the organizer just in case they ask me for a list or drivers. just hope it's okay with you brothers. smile

Once i receive fresh up-dates from the organizer, I'll inform altimeters and post it again here.

See you guys and regards,

Jun

yup just got off the phone with jun earlier this evening and yes the rc drifting show for this years adrenaline event is a go thanks to jun ofcours.

so now we get down to which day are you guys free oct 8, 9 or 10. we need to have a representative for each day so we cant come all at the same time. lets divide the team equally as much as possible. no problem if some would like to attend all 3 days.. infact that would be better!

Oct. 08 / thursday

Oct 09 / friday
01 40.735 / jay / altimeters / 050-8887392 / altimeters@yahoo.com
02 2.4Ghz / ian / jebolution / 050-1452534 / iignacio@acwa.ae
03 2.4Ghz / chris / ginnackle / 050-4692278 / garcia_2fer@yahoo.com
04 2.4Ghz / lindsey / lindsey11 / 050-5652278 / lindsey.dando@yahoo.com
05 2.4Ghz / lance / orange_alien / 050-2578829 / don2_salonoy@yahoo.com
06 27.145 / richard / chardiboi / 050-2464179 / chardgan@eim.ae
07 2.4Ghz / eathan / streetsweeper / 055-6417808 / DK_leerouy07@yahoo.com
08 40.675 / ryan / jracing / 050-9083718 / johnryanbaun@yahoo.com
09 2.4Ghz / jasper / jhaps / 050-9606435 / jbaliola_83@yahoo.com
10 2.4Ghz / jon / j.drift / 050-3589420 / oakleysplice_2004@yahoo.com
11 2.4Ghz / reck / reckracing / 050-2047458 / reckmg@yahoo.com

Oct 10 / saturday
01 40.735 / jay / altimeters / 050-8887392 / altimeters@yahoo.com
02 2.4Ghz / ian / jebolution / 050-1452534 / iignacio@acwa.ae
03 2.4Ghz / lance / orange_alien / 050-2578829 / don2_salonoy@yahoo.com
04 2.4Ghz / aeron / spy / 056-6983908 / aeron_padua05@yahoo.com
05 27.145 / richard / chardiboi / 050-2464179 / chardgan@eim.ae
06 2.4Ghz / eathan / streetsweeper / 055-6417808 / DK_leerouy07@yahoo.com
07 2.4Ghz / jon / j.drift / 050-3589420 / oakleysplice_2004@yahoo.com

its a whole day event so please be sure which of the 3 given days your gonna be free.
will update post when driver confirms clown

-jay
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

ADRENALINE UP-DATE :: Comments

Jay
Re: ADRENALINE UP-DATE
Post Mon Sep 28, 2009 3:05 am by Jay
yup just got off the phone with jun earlier this evening and yes the rc drifting show for this years adrenaline event is a go clown thanks to jun ofcours.

so now we get down to which day are you guys free oct 8, 9 or 10. we need to have a representative for each day so we cant come all at the same time. lets divide the team equally as much as possible. no problem if some would like to attend all 3 days.. infact that would be better!

updated list on 1st post clown

Last edited by altimeters on Mon Sep 28, 2009 9:07 pm; edited 5 times in total
Tama-ka Kuma-kuba
Post Mon Sep 28, 2009 3:12 am by Tama-ka Kuma-kuba
Thanks a lot too altimeters. Just hoping that everybody will enjoy during the show! smile Les have fun :cheers:
Anonymous
Post Mon Sep 28, 2009 3:15 am by Guest
OCT. 9 for jebolution scratch
street_sweeper
Post Mon Sep 28, 2009 3:36 am by street_sweeper
first i will ask my dad.... ADRENALINE UP-DATE Icon_smile ADRENALINE UP-DATE Icon_smile ADRENALINE UP-DATE Icon_smile
spy
Post Mon Sep 28, 2009 3:40 am by spy
Oct. 9!!!
J.Drift
Post Mon Sep 28, 2009 4:12 am by J.Drift
count me @ oct 9 smile
Jay
Post Mon Sep 28, 2009 5:54 am by Jay
i know goin on the 8th is a little impossible for most of us.. but please lets not all come on the same day clown spread out guys.

@abudrift are you guys gonna be ok on the 8th if none of us couldnt make it?
LaNcE
Post Mon Sep 28, 2009 10:55 am by LaNcE
oct. 9 for me as well.. with family..

hehehe..
Tama-ka Kuma-kuba
Post Mon Sep 28, 2009 11:55 am by Tama-ka Kuma-kuba
altimeters wrote:
i know goin on the 8th is a little impossible for most of us.. but please lets not all come on the same day ADRENALINE UP-DATE Icon_clown spread out guys.

@abudrift are you guys gonna be ok on the 8th if none of us couldnt make it?

@altimeters, you can count on me that I will be there definitely since it will start past noon and i can file for a half-day on Thursday and Saturday. If some of you can make it even after 5 pm, that would be better. How about Saturday, i believe most of you are also off on Saturdays?
Jay
Post Mon Sep 28, 2009 1:31 pm by Jay
this happens only once guys.. atleast in a year.. lets make an excuse and help promote the hobby.. show your love for the sport.. if only i have the car i will be there the whole 3 days..

all of you have been waiting for this event since march..
Anonymous
Post Mon Sep 28, 2009 1:39 pm by Guest
ok so that means you (JAY) and me are going on saturday as well OK!?! smile scratch
Jay
Post Mon Sep 28, 2009 1:49 pm by Jay
if someone goes on both day ill go aswell.. no problem with me.. will do all i can to promote this hobby........ havent i proved it yet? im not getting any from this.. its all for the sport.

clown
Anonymous
Post Mon Sep 28, 2009 1:53 pm by Guest
altimeters wrote:
if someone goes on both day ill go aswell.. no problem with me.. will do all i can to promote this hobby........ havent i proved it yet? im not getting any from this.. its all for the sport.

clown

then we'll go together on friday and saturday jay. hope others will follow us smile scratch
Jay
Post Mon Sep 28, 2009 2:01 pm by Jay
and ill share gas money..
thanks ian clown
LaNcE
Post Mon Sep 28, 2009 2:38 pm by LaNcE
jebolution wrote:
altimeters wrote:

clown

then we'll go together on friday and saturday jay. hope others will follow us smile scratch

i'm on afternoon shift on that saturday.. but i'll try to make something up..

@paps, i'll share gas money as well.. hehe..

anybody else?
Tama-ka Kuma-kuba
Post Mon Sep 28, 2009 3:50 pm by Tama-ka Kuma-kuba
altimeters wrote:

ADRENALINE UP-DATE Icon_clown

I admire your attitude bro. That's the spirit of a true hobbyist & sportsman.
Jay
Post Mon Sep 28, 2009 4:25 pm by Jay
FYI guys:

Hi there Jun,

I was hoping to get a time table from you of how many times you would like to run the drag racing and the drifting for the cars on each day.

And the duration for each demonstration – can you include a time for any helicopter demonstrations.

Cheers

Matt Tarrant
Show Manager
Barbican Turbo and Adrenaline Sports Live

Hi Jay,

I need you help / assistance regarding the below email. It's a little bit urgent and sorry for this. Any suggestion from you or your group? At a duration of 15 minutes / run, how many times do you think can we make a demo or run in 1 day. Is it ok to do 10 drift runs of 15 minutes in 1 day or we need more? As per our plan, there will be 4 pairs of tandem drifters who will run 3 - 5 seconds ahead of each for 5 minutes. This time, we can make 2 sets of 4 pairs and each set will run for 7-1/2 minutes so we can complete the 15 minutes minutes. This way, if penty drifters will come, everybody will enjoy since each can make plenty runs in one day. What do you think brother? For the drag racing, i can allocate at least 3 - 4 runs / day so it will not damage their nitro engines.

I have to reply to Matt today so if you can give some suggestions, I shall appreciate it very much.

Thanks and regards,

jun

hey jun,

no problem, if the timings would be 11am to 11pm 10 shows would be 15min per hour for the whole day, or we can also do 8 and the last 2 hours will be traveling time going back to dubai. the guys are a little hectic on their timings. so i guess 8 or 10 will do.

lets see if the guys agree.

btw we need power outlets for charging batteries if its gonna be that much play time.

thanks.

-jay
Jay
Post Mon Sep 28, 2009 4:38 pm by Jay
how about squizing the minis in one of those drift runs clown if the mini guys are willing to participate.
J.Drift
Post Mon Sep 28, 2009 4:47 pm by J.Drift
can we arrange a table for the show car only
Jay
Post Mon Sep 28, 2009 4:52 pm by Jay
J.Drift wrote:
we already have that ready jon.. we got a track outside with the full scale drifters and one area inside were we can display kits clown

so can you make it on sat aswell?
LaNcE
Post Mon Sep 28, 2009 7:49 pm by LaNcE
altimeters wrote:
J.Drift wrote:
we already have that ready jon.. we got a track outside with the full scale drifters and one area inside were we can display kits clown

so can you make it on sat aswell?

display.. hmmnn..

nice.. smile
spy
Post Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:55 pm by spy
guys, can you plz. change it on Oct. 10 Sat.!!! i have a very important appointment on Fri. Oct. 9!!!
Jay
Post Mon Sep 28, 2009 9:11 pm by Jay
spy wrote:
guys, can you plz. change it on Oct. 10 Sat.!!! i have a very important appointment on Fri. Oct. 9!!!
list updated clown
Jay
Post Mon Sep 28, 2009 9:35 pm by Jay
@jun, got no reply regarding the event show timmings so im guessing its ok with them. thanks
Post  by Sponsored content

ADRENALINE UP-DATE

Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next