DubDrift
Forum Update: Facebook Connect

You can now associate your Facebook account with Dubdrift by enabling the Facebook associate button found in your Profile preferences.

It's simple, you have to link your Facebook account with your account already created in the forum.

Connect in the forum> Profile> Preferences> Connect my Facebook account

From this point, your forum account and Facebook account are linked.

Jay
Administrator
DubDrift
Forum Update: Facebook Connect

You can now associate your Facebook account with Dubdrift by enabling the Facebook associate button found in your Profile preferences.

It's simple, you have to link your Facebook account with your account already created in the forum.

Connect in the forum> Profile> Preferences> Connect my Facebook account

From this point, your forum account and Facebook account are linked.

Jay
Administrator
DubDrift
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dubdrift : RC Drif Abu Dhabi

Dubai RCDubai RC  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
EP: DubDrift Sessions ● Fridays @ 5:00pm onwards ● Moven Pick Area2 ● Click HERE for location.

Latest topics
» any one here from abudhabi im new in RlC world
ADRENALINE UP-DATE - Page 3 Emptyby rommel Thu Feb 18, 2016 2:50 am

» Mini Mayhem is back!
ADRENALINE UP-DATE - Page 3 Emptyby Jay Tue Aug 04, 2015 4:55 pm

» Dubai adventure (teaser)
ADRENALINE UP-DATE - Page 3 Emptyby cv3t Thu Mar 12, 2015 9:53 am

» Rock Crawlers in Dubai?
ADRENALINE UP-DATE - Page 3 Emptyby pampoy Wed Jan 28, 2015 3:01 am

» Moven Pick Area Map
ADRENALINE UP-DATE - Page 3 Emptyby kax79 Fri Dec 12, 2014 7:34 pm

» Family Fun Fly Day, 29th November
ADRENALINE UP-DATE - Page 3 Emptyby king44 Sat Nov 22, 2014 2:54 am

» mini 4WD latest version
ADRENALINE UP-DATE - Page 3 Emptyby Jay Sun Nov 16, 2014 5:09 pm

» Rc Drift King Meydan's Cup
ADRENALINE UP-DATE - Page 3 Emptyby kax79 Sun Nov 02, 2014 1:06 am

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
J.Drift
ADRENALINE UP-DATE - Page 3 Vote_lcapADRENALINE UP-DATE - Page 3 Voting_barADRENALINE UP-DATE - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Jay
ADRENALINE UP-DATE - Page 3 Vote_lcapADRENALINE UP-DATE - Page 3 Voting_barADRENALINE UP-DATE - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
LaNcE
jebjeb
cathurga
Bandit
strawb
paul
chardiboi
.j0sh
Webmail
DubDrift Webmail
free forum
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

ADRENALINE UP-DATE

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Tama-ka Kuma-kuba
Test Driver
Tama-ka Kuma-kuba

ADRENALINE UP-DATE - Page 3 Empty
PostADRENALINE UP-DATE

ADRENALINE UP-DATE - Page 3 Asl_ne10

Guys, the adrenaline rc drift show is just 10 days away. As i have discussed with Altimeters, we are planning the below drift format. Any suggestions are welcome.

- Tandem drift of 4 sets of pairs / drivers for each run or let's say every 5 minutes of run.
- Each pair of driver will start 3 ~ 5 seconds ahead of the other pair to avoid collission.
- Advance pair of drifters will run ahead of the novice pair of drifters to lessen the pressure on the novice drivers (just like me - he! he! lol! lol! )

Other info as follows:

1. Schedule of event is from 8 ~ 10 Oct., 2009 at ADNEC Abu Dhabi.
Timings are: Thursday and Friday (8 & 9 Oct. - from 12:00 ~ 23:00 hours)
Saturday - from 12:00 ~ 21:00 hours

2. Run times for the drift show TBA later once I received the final schedule from the organizer.

3. Tack location will be outdoor - inside the same area for the full scale drifting - with road barriers.
This means that we will be sharing the limelight with the EDC (European Drift Champions).

4. Run times will be alternately. After the full scale drift car, then, it's our time. As mentioned
above, run times and duration for each run TBA. I estimate (just like our show last year), we were
given 10 ~ 15 minutes for each run before the team orange can do their stuff and after the team
orange, its time for the blowkarting guys, then again our turn. This time, it might be a different
story and TBA.

5. Passes for participants - TBA

Just have one request from you guys, those who will and can attend the event, kindly email me your codename and names and the days that you can confirm your attendance so i can forward the same to the organizer just in case they ask me for a list or drivers. just hope it's okay with you brothers. smile

Once i receive fresh up-dates from the organizer, I'll inform altimeters and post it again here.

See you guys and regards,

Jun

yup just got off the phone with jun earlier this evening and yes the rc drifting show for this years adrenaline event is a go thanks to jun ofcours.

so now we get down to which day are you guys free oct 8, 9 or 10. we need to have a representative for each day so we cant come all at the same time. lets divide the team equally as much as possible. no problem if some would like to attend all 3 days.. infact that would be better!

Oct. 08 / thursday

Oct 09 / friday
01 40.735 / jay / altimeters / 050-8887392 / altimeters@yahoo.com
02 2.4Ghz / ian / jebolution / 050-1452534 / iignacio@acwa.ae
03 2.4Ghz / chris / ginnackle / 050-4692278 / garcia_2fer@yahoo.com
04 2.4Ghz / lindsey / lindsey11 / 050-5652278 / lindsey.dando@yahoo.com
05 2.4Ghz / lance / orange_alien / 050-2578829 / don2_salonoy@yahoo.com
06 27.145 / richard / chardiboi / 050-2464179 / chardgan@eim.ae
07 2.4Ghz / eathan / streetsweeper / 055-6417808 / DK_leerouy07@yahoo.com
08 40.675 / ryan / jracing / 050-9083718 / johnryanbaun@yahoo.com
09 2.4Ghz / jasper / jhaps / 050-9606435 / jbaliola_83@yahoo.com
10 2.4Ghz / jon / j.drift / 050-3589420 / oakleysplice_2004@yahoo.com
11 2.4Ghz / reck / reckracing / 050-2047458 / reckmg@yahoo.com

Oct 10 / saturday
01 40.735 / jay / altimeters / 050-8887392 / altimeters@yahoo.com
02 2.4Ghz / ian / jebolution / 050-1452534 / iignacio@acwa.ae
03 2.4Ghz / lance / orange_alien / 050-2578829 / don2_salonoy@yahoo.com
04 2.4Ghz / aeron / spy / 056-6983908 / aeron_padua05@yahoo.com
05 27.145 / richard / chardiboi / 050-2464179 / chardgan@eim.ae
06 2.4Ghz / eathan / streetsweeper / 055-6417808 / DK_leerouy07@yahoo.com
07 2.4Ghz / jon / j.drift / 050-3589420 / oakleysplice_2004@yahoo.com

its a whole day event so please be sure which of the 3 given days your gonna be free.
will update post when driver confirms clown

-jay
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

ADRENALINE UP-DATE :: Comments

.j0sh
Re: ADRENALINE UP-DATE
Post Wed Sep 30, 2009 9:11 am by .j0sh
I feel so sad that I won't be able to join.
+(

Well....goodluck to all....and have fun!
Jay
Post Wed Sep 30, 2009 1:59 pm by Jay
@bandit will you be able to attend both days?

@josh you should have been here.. eathan needs competition hehe
Jay
Post Wed Sep 30, 2009 2:02 pm by Jay
im thinking of having a mini race like we usually do here.. 10lap race would be much more fun to watch than drag with the minis clown cones as tracks will do..
sideslider
Post Wed Sep 30, 2009 2:09 pm by sideslider
hahaha maybe i can steal the family GMC for a day lol! lol!
but seriously, i guess i'll have to pass this one up, got a family wedding to attend bro.......maybe next year
Tama-ka Kuma-kuba
Post Wed Sep 30, 2009 7:17 pm by Tama-ka Kuma-kuba
altimeters wrote:
im thinking of having a mini race like we usually do here.. 10lap race would be much more fun to watch than drag with the minis ADRENALINE UP-DATE - Page 3 Icon_clown cones as tracks will do..

gud pm bro. just want to check. any news from our mini brothers? I'm planning to submit our proposed schedule tomorrow so the organizers will still have some time to finalize the same. Since you mentioned above that drag racing for minis is not a good idea, perhaps, we can try mini touring races for let's say 6 ~ 8 drivers. What do you think? If it is ok, we can inject this into our time table. Pls. let me know also if how many mini racers can come each day.
Jay
Post Wed Sep 30, 2009 7:36 pm by Jay
havent got any straight answers from the mayhem guys.. its gonna be me reck and bandit that i know of who has minis that might make it. ican make it fri and sat, reck only fri, im not sure about bandit. andy havent confirmed yet if he can make it.

martin, vinesh, greg, can you guys make it?

do you have mini guys there in auh who can join us on this one?
Tama-ka Kuma-kuba
Post Wed Sep 30, 2009 7:45 pm by Tama-ka Kuma-kuba
altimeters wrote:
havent got any straight answers from the mayhem guys.. its gonna be me reck and bandit that i know of who has minis that might make it. ican make it fri and sat, reck only fri, im not sure about bandit. andy havent confirmed yet if he can make it.

ok bro, i'll wait until tomorrow. anyway i'm still waiting the reply of mr. saeed about his demo pilot. we have mini's here but mini inferno's 1/16th scale electric.
Tama-ka Kuma-kuba
Post Wed Sep 30, 2009 7:51 pm by Tama-ka Kuma-kuba
altimeters wrote:

bro, btw, how could we get hold of your dot markers since you can come only from friday? Perhaps i'll be needing them before wednesday so by thursday morning, we can lay them out in our allocated area. Any idea?
Jay
Post Wed Sep 30, 2009 7:56 pm by Jay
oh yeah should have given those to aryan the last time.. if someone from auh could come this weekends drift session we could hand it to them. im not sure whose got the dots right now.. whose got it guys?
Post Wed Sep 30, 2009 7:58 pm by Bandit
altimeters wrote:

ill try to come thursday, friday and saturday.
Tama-ka Kuma-kuba
Post Wed Sep 30, 2009 8:03 pm by Tama-ka Kuma-kuba
Bandit wrote:
altimeters wrote:

ill try to come thursday, friday and saturday.

nice bandit, i wil be there too and perhaps the rest of the auh guys. how about your friend from al ain?
Jay
Post Wed Sep 30, 2009 8:06 pm by Jay
so bandit if your comming this weekends session here in dubai we can hand you the dots that we will be using for the event.. or..
Post Wed Sep 30, 2009 8:07 pm by Bandit
ok no problem sir jay. that would be better.
Jay
Post Wed Sep 30, 2009 8:09 pm by Jay
good bandit clown so were now good on that one.. whats left is the mini mayhem run that we still need to finalize with andy.
Tama-ka Kuma-kuba
Post Wed Sep 30, 2009 8:12 pm by Tama-ka Kuma-kuba
altimeters wrote:
good bandit ADRENALINE UP-DATE - Page 3 Icon_clown so were now good on that one.. whats left is the mini mayhem run that we still need to finalize with andy.

copy sir alti and thanks a lot bandit. i'll check with aaryan too.
Lindsey11
Post Wed Sep 30, 2009 8:24 pm by Lindsey11
this is my information update

2.4GHz/lindsey/lindsey11/050-5652278/lindsey.dando@yahoo.com
Jay
Post Wed Sep 30, 2009 8:30 pm by Jay
Lindsey11 wrote:
this is my information update

2.4GHz/lindsey/lindsey11/050-5652278/lindsey.dando@yahoo.com
thanks bro, will update the driver details thread aswell clown
Jay
Post Thu Oct 01, 2009 2:25 pm by Jay
we might get it on with the minis guys so for those who have please bring you minis aswell clown
jhaps
Post Fri Oct 02, 2009 12:35 am by jhaps
sir jay,can you count me in on friday batch?
Jay
Post Fri Oct 02, 2009 4:36 pm by Jay
jhaps wrote:
sir jay,can you count me in on friday batch?
list updated, thanks jhaps clown
LaNcE
Post Fri Oct 02, 2009 4:50 pm by LaNcE
btw team dubdrift, how are we gonna split the team with regards to transportation?

i'm taking my family with me on friday and share a ride with papi ian on saturday..

who'll be having vacant seats in their cars on the event?

and it would be better if there would be more guys coming on saturday as well..
J.Drift
Post Fri Oct 02, 2009 4:56 pm by J.Drift
admin jay can you transfer me to saturday ? because i have in important thing to do sad
Tama-ka Kuma-kuba
Post Mon Oct 05, 2009 4:03 pm by Tama-ka Kuma-kuba
Guys, am very sorry to inform you that the complimentary tickets for this year's event is limited due to the increase in the number of participating exhibitors. Maximum they can give to me is only 10 ~ 12 complimentary tickets and i still dont' know if each ticket is valid for 3 days. Last year, each comp. ticket can be used for 3 days. This year, i dont know yet.

For orange alien, jdrift, jebolution, street sweeper and chardiboi, I already pm you guys because i need to have the name of the person you want to nominate for 1 free complimentary ticket.

For the rest of you guys, there is another group or ehxibitor who sponsored a competition in this event. They are pinoys too and they receive a good number of extra tickets. I already told altimeters about this matter. First i told alti that they are selling the ticket for DH 10.00 each. But just awhile ago, denciomacher clarified the matter to me that the tickets are being sold at actually DH 15.00 each wherein DH 10.00 will go to their club and DH 5.00 will go to the victims of typhoon ondoy and pepeng. Those who are interested to make a reservation, kindly pm me or email me at purchasing@arabtanker.ae Perhaps, i could reserved another 10 ~ 15 tickets from this club. So those who are willing, just let me know.

To those who have confirmed their participation in this event, guys, i need your complete names and car registration details becuase I have to send our names to the organizer for our 3 days pass. Pls. pm or email me. I will collect our passes this coming wednesday and will be there by thursday to layout the track with sir dencio and perhaps bandit.

Lastly, am very sorry again about the outcome of the complimentary tickets.

See you this weekend

regards,
Jay
Post Mon Oct 05, 2009 7:49 pm by Jay
no problem jun.. so just to clarify the 10aed ticket is good for 1day pass only right?
with regards to the driver details.. will keep you up to date as i get their replys.
thanks man clown

@jon list updated
J.Drift
Post Mon Oct 05, 2009 8:34 pm by J.Drift
@ admin jay

sorry another changes is it possible to put me also on friday ? im planning to come on both days smile
Post  by Sponsored content

ADRENALINE UP-DATE

Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next