DubDrift
Forum Update: Facebook Connect

You can now associate your Facebook account with Dubdrift by enabling the Facebook associate button found in your Profile preferences.

It's simple, you have to link your Facebook account with your account already created in the forum.

Connect in the forum> Profile> Preferences> Connect my Facebook account

From this point, your forum account and Facebook account are linked.

Jay
Administrator
DubDrift
Forum Update: Facebook Connect

You can now associate your Facebook account with Dubdrift by enabling the Facebook associate button found in your Profile preferences.

It's simple, you have to link your Facebook account with your account already created in the forum.

Connect in the forum> Profile> Preferences> Connect my Facebook account

From this point, your forum account and Facebook account are linked.

Jay
Administrator
DubDrift
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dubdrift : RC Drif Abu Dhabi

Dubai RCDubai RC  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
EP: DubDrift Sessions ● Fridays @ 5:00pm onwards ● Moven Pick Area2 ● Click HERE for location.

Latest topics
» any one here from abudhabi im new in RlC world
Class 1 powerboats Emptyby rommel Thu Feb 18, 2016 2:50 am

» Mini Mayhem is back!
Class 1 powerboats Emptyby Jay Tue Aug 04, 2015 4:55 pm

» Dubai adventure (teaser)
Class 1 powerboats Emptyby cv3t Thu Mar 12, 2015 9:53 am

» Rock Crawlers in Dubai?
Class 1 powerboats Emptyby pampoy Wed Jan 28, 2015 3:01 am

» Moven Pick Area Map
Class 1 powerboats Emptyby kax79 Fri Dec 12, 2014 7:34 pm

» Family Fun Fly Day, 29th November
Class 1 powerboats Emptyby king44 Sat Nov 22, 2014 2:54 am

» mini 4WD latest version
Class 1 powerboats Emptyby Jay Sun Nov 16, 2014 5:09 pm

» Rc Drift King Meydan's Cup
Class 1 powerboats Emptyby kax79 Sun Nov 02, 2014 1:06 am

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
J.Drift
Class 1 powerboats Vote_lcapClass 1 powerboats Voting_barClass 1 powerboats Vote_rcap 
Jay
Class 1 powerboats Vote_lcapClass 1 powerboats Voting_barClass 1 powerboats Vote_rcap 
LaNcE
jebjeb
cathurga
Bandit
strawb
paul
chardiboi
.j0sh
Webmail
DubDrift Webmail
free forum
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Class 1 powerboats

Go down 
AuthorMessage
sideslider
Chase Driver
sideslider

Class 1 powerboats Empty
PostClass 1 powerboats

i think i found my next project

i put all my other projects on hold for this, i plan to make it a scale replica of my deceased cousin's boat as a tribute RC peice and have it on a stand in or main living room, i never realized how cool these were untill i found these vids, theyre pretty cool especially at speed.

Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Class 1 powerboats :: Comments

cathurga
Re: Class 1 powerboats
Post Mon Dec 28, 2009 1:31 am by cathurga
I like the idea of the tribute boat, I am pretty sure the guys at hobby center have a Victory boat in the shop.....or did I dream that.

Trying to find flat water to run that on, and a boat to drive next to it would be a problem. Or, you could take it to the lake at the old town where they do the fountain show. Suspect the police would take exception though....

THIS is another alternative.....remember, electric ripps....nitro dripps..
sideslider
Post Mon Dec 28, 2009 1:43 am by sideslider
i can run it on the beach on saturday mornings at 6-8am when the water will be as calm as the lake in this vid, i dont have to be in a boat alongside it but i can run it from standing at the shore, if i want to run alongside it by boat, i can just grab the family's 20ft boat and have some one with me, electrics are cool especially the way their water cooling systems that make a small roostertail, but i want the essence of gasoline for mee to feel that it is a fitting tribute boat to my family and my cousin's brothers who would rather have it framed then in water.

will check hobby center for that victory boat if its already in that paint scheme, it would save me the trouble, thing is that it needs to be the exact shape as the 1:1 counterpart
that is a single monocoq meaning that both driver and throttleman are in the same cockpit compared to some other RC boats that have the driver and throttle man in separate cockpits

by the way these are gas boats

Last edited by sideslider on Mon Dec 28, 2009 6:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
sideslider
Post Mon Dec 28, 2009 3:19 pm by sideslider
managed to find one at ultimate heli and...........BOUGHT IT!!!
Post Mon Dec 28, 2009 5:34 pm by rashed53
the best place to play with those in alkhan Greek sharjah behind almemzar greek you can have nice slat water and small mini island so you dont swim to much incase of crash we use to go there always
LaNcE
Post Mon Dec 28, 2009 6:18 pm by LaNcE
that's near to our place..

yes water sure is calm there especially in the morning..
sideslider
Post Mon Dec 28, 2009 6:45 pm by sideslider
i think i'll stick to the beach next to my house, i can go down there in the early morning and play because the water is just about the same as the second video, but i think i'll check this place out as well thanks rashed
Post  by Sponsored content

Class 1 powerboats

Page 1 of 1