DubDrift
Forum Update: Facebook Connect

You can now associate your Facebook account with Dubdrift by enabling the Facebook associate button found in your Profile preferences.

It's simple, you have to link your Facebook account with your account already created in the forum.

Connect in the forum> Profile> Preferences> Connect my Facebook account

From this point, your forum account and Facebook account are linked.

Jay
Administrator
DubDrift
Forum Update: Facebook Connect

You can now associate your Facebook account with Dubdrift by enabling the Facebook associate button found in your Profile preferences.

It's simple, you have to link your Facebook account with your account already created in the forum.

Connect in the forum> Profile> Preferences> Connect my Facebook account

From this point, your forum account and Facebook account are linked.

Jay
Administrator
DubDrift
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dubdrift : RC Drif Abu Dhabi

Dubai RCDubai RC  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
EP: DubDrift Sessions ● Fridays @ 5:00pm onwards ● Moven Pick Area2 ● Click HERE for location.

Latest topics
» any one here from abudhabi im new in RlC world
Tamiya gone old school Emptyby rommel Thu Feb 18, 2016 2:50 am

» Mini Mayhem is back!
Tamiya gone old school Emptyby Jay Tue Aug 04, 2015 4:55 pm

» Dubai adventure (teaser)
Tamiya gone old school Emptyby cv3t Thu Mar 12, 2015 9:53 am

» Rock Crawlers in Dubai?
Tamiya gone old school Emptyby pampoy Wed Jan 28, 2015 3:01 am

» Moven Pick Area Map
Tamiya gone old school Emptyby kax79 Fri Dec 12, 2014 7:34 pm

» Family Fun Fly Day, 29th November
Tamiya gone old school Emptyby king44 Sat Nov 22, 2014 2:54 am

» mini 4WD latest version
Tamiya gone old school Emptyby Jay Sun Nov 16, 2014 5:09 pm

» Rc Drift King Meydan's Cup
Tamiya gone old school Emptyby kax79 Sun Nov 02, 2014 1:06 am

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
J.Drift
Tamiya gone old school Vote_lcapTamiya gone old school Voting_barTamiya gone old school Vote_rcap 
Jay
Tamiya gone old school Vote_lcapTamiya gone old school Voting_barTamiya gone old school Vote_rcap 
LaNcE
jebjeb
cathurga
Bandit
strawb
paul
chardiboi
.j0sh
Webmail
DubDrift Webmail
free forum
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Tamiya gone old school

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
paul
@dubdrift.com
@dubdrift.com
paul

Tamiya gone old school Empty
PostTamiya gone old school

TT-01E BMW Sport Evo. Drift

Tamiya gone old school Tambmw10

The retro BMW E30 M3 Sport Evo. now comes loaded on the excellent drift spec TT-01D Type-E chassis and is waiting for you to test your drifting prowess.

About the Model:

* Based on the lightweight and user-friendly TT-01D Type-E chassis for effortless assembly.
* 4WD shaft driven bathtub chassis with coil spring damped, 4-wheel independent double wishbone suspension and sealed front and rear differential gearboxes.
* Drift-spec modifications include special suspension tuning, RS-540 sport-tuned motor, aluminium heat sink, CVA mini shock dampers and soft springs and adjustable upper arms.
* Installed on the stylish silver wheels are Super Driftech tyres which are made from a resin and rubber compound specially designed for long-lasting drift action. (24mm width)
* Includes two 5mm diameter white LEDs to depict realistic headlights.
* Includes TEU-104BK ESC.
* 2-channel RC system, battery pack and charger separately required.

M-05 RC Honda S800 Racing

Tamiya gone old school Tams8010

In the early-1960s, Honda began venturing into the world of motor car racing after it had achieved great success in the manufacture of motorcycles. In 1962, Honda revealed its first four wheeled vehicles, the S360 and S500. Capitalizing on advanced technical knowhow gained from the motorcycle World Grand Prix races, Honda’s aluminium four cylinder DOHC engine boasted a crankshaft rotating on needle roller bearings. The top of the line 2-seat sports car S800 made its debut in 1965. The high revving engine was capable of 70hp and propelled the lightweight 710kg vehicle up to 160km/h. After its debut, numerous S800s were observed in various motorsports events such as gymkhana, hill-climb, and circuit races, showing off its tremendous performance.

About the Model:

* This is a 1:10 RC assembly kit of the Honda S800.
* The famous S800 form is recreated in polycarbonate and mounted on the M-05 chassis.
* Monocoque frame features a layout that optimises weight distribution and lowers the
* chassis’ centre of gravity.
* The 3-piece tie-rod steering linkage offers sharp cornering performance.
* Sticker sheet and type 540 motor included.
* 2-channel RC system, ESC, battery pack, and charger are separately required.
Back to top Go down
http://dirtrc.blogspot.com/
Share this post on: reddit

Tamiya gone old school :: Comments

jebjeb
Re: Tamiya gone old school
Post Tue Nov 24, 2009 12:52 am by jebjeb
wow!! that M3 is so cool!!! i bet JAY will smile as he's longing to have that shell.

i wonder whats next? smile
J.Drift
Post Tue Nov 24, 2009 1:08 am by J.Drift
wow an old school M3 smile

how i wish they will release Gemini or tamaraw FX shell for my wish to have phil taxi project smile scratch
paul
Post Tue Nov 24, 2009 1:12 am by paul
Old M3 is brilliant, cant wait for Tamiya to release the shell! will be awesome to see some of these drifting at the sessions.....

Thinking back.....I used to have a poster of one on my wall when I was at school!
sideslider
Post Tue Nov 24, 2009 1:16 am by sideslider
wooooweeeee, my projet list is soo long that it would take me at least 3 months to complete everything
J.Drift
Post Tue Nov 24, 2009 1:38 am by J.Drift
you can still find an M3 @ rc mart but with TT 01 chassis check the link below smile

http://www.rcmart.com/catalog/rc-tamiya-schnitzer-sport-tt01-58323-p-9100.html
cathurga
Post Tue Nov 24, 2009 1:44 am by cathurga
I hope the M3 is released as a body kit, I have been very tempted to get the the one at RCmart and sell the chassis.....I just dislike the TT-01 ....

On another note, they have also released the Sand Scorcher too.....I am a little upset about that, I have been restoring an old one from my childhood....all that effort for NOTHING!!

LOL
Jay
Post Tue Nov 24, 2009 1:57 am by Jay
yup ive been looking for that m3 schnitzer shell way back when we were just starting jon..
unfortunately i couldnt find any.. it always come with a tt01 lol

@ian you know my weakness lol now that youve announced it, i bet someone here will be including this one on his projects bwahahaha
J.Drift
Post Tue Nov 24, 2009 2:03 am by J.Drift
i want M3 too but the GT2 2009 version smile scratch
sideslider
Post Tue Nov 24, 2009 2:34 am by sideslider
jay wrote:
@ian you know my weakness lol now that youve announced it, i bet someone here will be including this one on his projects bwahahaha[/quote]

i wonder who that someone will be.........probably someone who likes projects ALOT- - - - - -ESPECIALLY THIS ONE
.j0sh
Post Tue Nov 24, 2009 9:15 am by .j0sh
Nice....i've been thinking of another shell to add to my bashed collection.

=P
jebjeb
Post Tue Nov 24, 2009 11:40 am by jebjeb
errr... i know one shell that you guys will surely want to have and my friend at rcmart is searching ONE for me smile eh eh eh! smile no more copy cat projects ayt! smile hhihihihi ONE-OFF to IAN(jebjeb) only smile

@ jay... churi... maybe you'll get that shell this christmas... just make sure you'll be good so santa will grant your wish smile hahahah
J.Drift
Post Tue Nov 24, 2009 11:45 am by J.Drift
but the new ver of M3 that they will release is with light bucket already the previous one is w/o
LaNcE
Post Tue Nov 24, 2009 12:21 pm by LaNcE
i like the m3 too.. but since it seems everyone is gonna get 1, i won't..

hehe..

but it looks really cool!
.j0sh
Post Tue Nov 24, 2009 12:52 pm by .j0sh
laNcELot wrote:
i like the m3 too.. but since it seems everyone is gonna get 1, i won't..

hehe..

but it looks really cool!

I had the same thoughts about the Evo X.
=P
paul
Post Tue Nov 24, 2009 1:01 pm by paul
The problem is not having the same shell as everyone else, its how creative you can get to set your shell apart from the rest!

Let the M3 graphic challenge begin! very happy
jebjeb
Post Tue Nov 24, 2009 1:42 pm by jebjeb
paul@play wrote:
The problem is not having the same shell as everyone else, its how creative you can get to set your shell apart from the rest!

Let the M3 graphic challenge begin! very happy

you are right there paul that creativeness sets it apart but of course guys here wants to be unique in such a way that they have one off shells and dont like other/s to copy-cat there shells. hehehehe! thats why some are staying away to get the same kind of shell for there kits and some are copying shells that some guys are already using.

be creative guys! get that M3 now before its too late! smile hahahaha! scratch 🎅 :geek:
paul
Post Tue Nov 24, 2009 2:24 pm by paul
Jebjeb,

Agreed being unique and having a shell that no one else has is the best way to do it, so the race is on to see who will get the first shell to show off with!hahahaha
cathurga
Post Wed Nov 25, 2009 10:29 pm by cathurga
Here is another one that has not been properly announced...

I thnk this might even beat the HPI shell, and it definately beats the one on the M-chassis...

It is going to be on the DF-03RA chassis...

Tamiya gone old school 240z-711
paul
Post Wed Nov 25, 2009 11:53 pm by paul
definitely looks better than the M05 version, i really like the rally lights on the bonnet!

tamiya is reliving the passed with all these retro models!
jebjeb
Post Thu Nov 26, 2009 1:11 am by jebjeb
that is one cool shell... wonder why tamiya is re-releasing old school shells??? smile
J.Drift
Post Thu Nov 26, 2009 1:51 am by J.Drift
ABC hobby has the same body kit al most the same check below link

http://www.rcmart.com/catalog/rc-190mm-hobby-fairlady-240z-body-66007-p-25785.html
Jojohn
Post Thu Nov 26, 2009 3:40 pm by Jojohn
The BMW at d back. any idea when they will launch.. i really like that boby!
jebjeb
Post Thu Nov 26, 2009 9:03 pm by jebjeb
i also like the M3 shell.. the new one ahhh... just liking it
paul
Post Thu Nov 26, 2009 10:57 pm by paul
Jojohn wrote:
The BMW at d back. any idea when they will launch.. i really like that boby!

they all still say coming soon on tamiya's website....my best guess would be late december...
Post  by Sponsored content

Tamiya gone old school

Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next