DubDrift
Forum Update: Facebook Connect

You can now associate your Facebook account with Dubdrift by enabling the Facebook associate button found in your Profile preferences.

It's simple, you have to link your Facebook account with your account already created in the forum.

Connect in the forum> Profile> Preferences> Connect my Facebook account

From this point, your forum account and Facebook account are linked.

Jay
Administrator
DubDrift
Forum Update: Facebook Connect

You can now associate your Facebook account with Dubdrift by enabling the Facebook associate button found in your Profile preferences.

It's simple, you have to link your Facebook account with your account already created in the forum.

Connect in the forum> Profile> Preferences> Connect my Facebook account

From this point, your forum account and Facebook account are linked.

Jay
Administrator
DubDrift
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dubdrift : RC Drif Abu Dhabi

Dubai RCDubai RC  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
EP: DubDrift Sessions ● Fridays @ 5:00pm onwards ● Moven Pick Area2 ● Click HERE for location.

Latest topics
» any one here from abudhabi im new in RlC world
New Tamiya JAS Motorsport Honda Civic Type-R FF-03 and others at the at the 50th All Japan Plamodel Hobby Show Emptyby rommel Thu Feb 18, 2016 2:50 am

» Mini Mayhem is back!
New Tamiya JAS Motorsport Honda Civic Type-R FF-03 and others at the at the 50th All Japan Plamodel Hobby Show Emptyby Jay Tue Aug 04, 2015 4:55 pm

» Dubai adventure (teaser)
New Tamiya JAS Motorsport Honda Civic Type-R FF-03 and others at the at the 50th All Japan Plamodel Hobby Show Emptyby cv3t Thu Mar 12, 2015 9:53 am

» Rock Crawlers in Dubai?
New Tamiya JAS Motorsport Honda Civic Type-R FF-03 and others at the at the 50th All Japan Plamodel Hobby Show Emptyby pampoy Wed Jan 28, 2015 3:01 am

» Moven Pick Area Map
New Tamiya JAS Motorsport Honda Civic Type-R FF-03 and others at the at the 50th All Japan Plamodel Hobby Show Emptyby kax79 Fri Dec 12, 2014 7:34 pm

» Family Fun Fly Day, 29th November
New Tamiya JAS Motorsport Honda Civic Type-R FF-03 and others at the at the 50th All Japan Plamodel Hobby Show Emptyby king44 Sat Nov 22, 2014 2:54 am

» mini 4WD latest version
New Tamiya JAS Motorsport Honda Civic Type-R FF-03 and others at the at the 50th All Japan Plamodel Hobby Show Emptyby Jay Sun Nov 16, 2014 5:09 pm

» Rc Drift King Meydan's Cup
New Tamiya JAS Motorsport Honda Civic Type-R FF-03 and others at the at the 50th All Japan Plamodel Hobby Show Emptyby kax79 Sun Nov 02, 2014 1:06 am

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
J.Drift
New Tamiya JAS Motorsport Honda Civic Type-R FF-03 and others at the at the 50th All Japan Plamodel Hobby Show Vote_lcapNew Tamiya JAS Motorsport Honda Civic Type-R FF-03 and others at the at the 50th All Japan Plamodel Hobby Show Voting_barNew Tamiya JAS Motorsport Honda Civic Type-R FF-03 and others at the at the 50th All Japan Plamodel Hobby Show Vote_rcap 
Jay
New Tamiya JAS Motorsport Honda Civic Type-R FF-03 and others at the at the 50th All Japan Plamodel Hobby Show Vote_lcapNew Tamiya JAS Motorsport Honda Civic Type-R FF-03 and others at the at the 50th All Japan Plamodel Hobby Show Voting_barNew Tamiya JAS Motorsport Honda Civic Type-R FF-03 and others at the at the 50th All Japan Plamodel Hobby Show Vote_rcap 
LaNcE
jebjeb
cathurga
Bandit
strawb
paul
chardiboi
.j0sh
Webmail
DubDrift Webmail
free forum
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

New Tamiya JAS Motorsport Honda Civic Type-R FF-03 and others at the at the 50th All Japan Plamodel Hobby Show

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
paul
@dubdrift.com
@dubdrift.com
paul

New Tamiya JAS Motorsport Honda Civic Type-R FF-03 and others at the at the 50th All Japan Plamodel Hobby Show Empty
PostNew Tamiya JAS Motorsport Honda Civic Type-R FF-03 and others at the at the 50th All Japan Plamodel Hobby Show

Due for launch at the 50th All Japan Plamodel Hobby Show

1/10 R/C JAS Motorsport Honda Civic Type-R R3 (FF-03)

New Tamiya JAS Motorsport Honda Civic Type-R FF-03 and others at the at the 50th All Japan Plamodel Hobby Show Tamiya10

Other items include:

1/10 R/C TRF417 Chassis Kit
1/10 R/C TRF502X Chassis Kit
1/10 R/C M-06 PRO Chassis Kit
1/10 R/C Datsun 240Z (TT-01D Type-E) Drift Spec
1/10 R/C Endless 370Z (TT-01D Type-E) Drift Spec
1/10 R/C Vodafone McLaren Mercedes MP4-24 (F104)
1/10 R/C Raybrig HSV-010 (TA05 ver.II)
1/10 R/C JAS Motorsport Honda Civic Type-R R3 (FF-03)
1/10 R/C 2WD Buggy 【Tentative】
1/10 R/C F104 PRO Black Special (Limited Edition)
1/16 R/C M-51 Super Sherman Full-Option Kit
XB Datsun 240Z (TT-01D Type-E) Drift Spec
XB Endless 370Z (TT-01D Type-E) Drift Spec
XB Toyota Land Cruiser 40 (CC-01)
Wrench for 5mm Reinforced Adjusters
SA TT-01R Type-E Chassis (Factory Finished)
OP FF-03 Carbon Damper Stay (Rear)
OP FF-03 Carbon Motor Stay (L)
OP FF-03 Carbon Steering Link
OP FF-03 Carbon Stiffener (Rear) 【Tentative】
OP TRF201 Slipper Clutch Set 【Tentative】
OP M-06 Aluminum Motor Mount
OP M-06 Aluminum Gearbox Plate
OP M-06 Titanium Screw Set
OP Aluminum Upright (2.0°) Adapter for M-05Ra Chassis
OP M-05 & M-06 Aluminum Rear Upright (2.0°)
OP Tamiya Brushless Motor 01 (Sensored) 12T
OP Tamiya Brushless Motor 01 (Sensored) 14T
OP Tamiya Brushless Motor 01 (Sensored) 16T
OP Tamiya Brushless Motor 01 (Sensored) 18T
Tamiya Brushless ESC 01 (Sensored)
EXPEC GT-I 2.4G Radio Control System (Basic Set)

some new pics & more info

TRF417

This is the 2010 IFMAR ISTC World Championship-winning machine, the TRF417 Chassis Kit. TRF417 was created using valuable race data gained through races with the TRF416 and aims to win the world championship in 2012.

Newly Designed Parts
# Front/Rear Carbon Damper Stays
# Front/Rear Aluminum Bulkheads
# Aluminum Motor Mount
# Aluminum Center Shaft
# Aluminum Diff Joint
# Aluminum Steering Arms and Linkage
# Diff Plates
# Wheel Axle
# Cross Joints
# 19T Pulley
# Carbon Lower & Upper Decks (thicknesses TBA)

Specs & Features
# The chassis design is focused on weight distribution and high-traction characteristics, with *the new minimum chassis weight rule in mind. *The 2012 world championship regulations state that the minimum chassis weight will be restricted to 1,350g. (1,450g in 2010).
# The TRF417 has an optimized chassis layout for high-power lithium batteries and brushless motors.
# One-piece aluminum motor mount offers extra strength and durability to handle high-power motors, enabling transmission of the motor power to the drive train with minimal friction loss.
# Compared to the TRF416, the motor position has been moved about 2.0mm towards the center to keep high traction during racing.
# By using a 19T pulley, the internal drive ratio becomes 1.94, which is very close to the ideal rate for brushless motors (2.0). With this, the car has less flexing resistance on drive belts and speed loss is minimized when the throttle is off.
# Newly designed steering linkage is not connected to the upper deck, providing improved flexibility to hold traction during cornering.
# Newly designed ball diff housing and plates provide extra durability.-Identical front and rear bulkheads.
# Comes equipped with short reversible suspension arms and TRF416 uprights.

New Tamiya JAS Motorsport Honda Civic Type-R FF-03 and others at the at the 50th All Japan Plamodel Hobby Show Header10

TA05v2 R

TRF (Tamiya Racing Factory) uses their 4-time world championship-winning knowledge to create this 2-belt driven 4WD TA05 ver.II R Chassis Kit. This machine features a narrow chassis frame and 4-wheel double wishbone suspension with IFS setup and also includes a full range of race-spec high-performance tune-up parts.

Specs & Features

* Overall length: 363mm Overall Width: 187mm Wheelbase: 257mm.
MainTune-Up Parts:
o 53894 TA05 Carbon Reinforced A Parts (Bulkhead)
o 54031 TA05-IFS Carbon Reinforced F Parts (Hub Carrier 4�)
o 54196 TA05 ver.II Carbon Reinforced K Parts (Stiffener)
o 53928 Short Reversible Suspension Arm
o 51333 TRF416 E Parts (Rear Upright)
o 51332 TRF416 C Parts (Front Upright)
o 53991 TA05-IFS Carbon Reinforced N Parts
o 51000 Hi-Torque Servo Saver (Black)
o 54145 TB-03 EX Urethane Bumper
o 54170 TA05 ver.II Low Friction Drive Belt (342mm)
o 54078 44mm Swing Shafts
o 54077 44mm Lightweight Rear Swing Shafts (Blue)
o 54076 TB-03 Wheel Axles
o 53500 Cross Joints For Assembly Universal Shaft Set
o 54071 TB-03 Aluminum Suspension Mount (1C)
o 54073 TB-03 Aluminum Suspension Mount (1E)
o 42102 TRF Special Damper (Hard Black Coating)
o 54174 TA05 ver.II Separate Suspension Mounts (1C-1XC)
o 54172 TA05 ver.II Separate Suspension Mounts (1A-1XA)
o Front & Rear Stabilizers
o New Aluminum Center Motor Plate

New Tamiya JAS Motorsport Honda Civic Type-R FF-03 and others at the at the 50th All Japan Plamodel Hobby Show Galler10

New Tamiya JAS Motorsport Honda Civic Type-R FF-03 and others at the at the 50th All Japan Plamodel Hobby Show Galler11

New Tamiya JAS Motorsport Honda Civic Type-R FF-03 and others at the at the 50th All Japan Plamodel Hobby Show Galler12

New Tamiya JAS Motorsport Honda Civic Type-R FF-03 and others at the at the 50th All Japan Plamodel Hobby Show Galler13

New Tamiya JAS Motorsport Honda Civic Type-R FF-03 and others at the at the 50th All Japan Plamodel Hobby Show Header11

Endless 370Z - TT01ED

New Tamiya JAS Motorsport Honda Civic Type-R FF-03 and others at the at the 50th All Japan Plamodel Hobby Show Header12

JAS Motorsport Honda Civic - FF03

New Tamiya JAS Motorsport Honda Civic Type-R FF-03 and others at the at the 50th All Japan Plamodel Hobby Show Header14

F104 PRO Black Special - F104

Tamiya is proud to release an "all black" version of the F104 PRO Chassis equipped with a lightweight body. Keeping true to its name, the PRO comes fully loaded with a wide range of high-spec parts

Comes loaded with Option Parts such as:
# Carbon Upper & Lower Decks
# Hi-Torque Servo Saver
# 04 Module Spur Gear
# 4mm Aluminum Lock Nuts (Black)
# 1280 Sealed Ball Bearing
# 1150 Sealed Ball Bearing
# 1060 Sealed Ball Bearing
# F104 Aluminum Diff. Housing Set (Black)
# F104 Aluminum Motor Mount (Black)
# F104 Carbon Rear Shaft
# 0.4 Steel Pinion Gear Set
# 5x5mm Hard Hex Head Ball Connector
# Carbon Reinforced Front Upright
# Carbon Friction Plate
# 4mm Anodized Alu. Flange Lock Nut (Black)
# TRF Damper (Black)
# F104 Aluminum Pivot Post (Black)

Specs & Features
# 1/10 scale R/C assembly kit model.
# Length: 410mm, Width: 180mm, Wheelbase: 270mm.
# Comes with a special lightweight polycarbonate body to further bring out its potential.

New Tamiya JAS Motorsport Honda Civic Type-R FF-03 and others at the at the 50th All Japan Plamodel Hobby Show Header13

M-06 Pro

Tamiya is proud to announce the release of the M-06 PRO Chassis. This RR (Rear Motor, Rear Wheel Drive) chassis is a completely new design and features a bathtub chassis with a low center of gravity and optimum balance. The M-06 PRO chassis has excellent rear end stability and overall controllability and is a vast improvement over the previous generation M-04.

Comes fully loaded with Option Parts
# Item 54179 M-05 Ball Bearing Set
# Item 53642 5mm Alu. Ball Connector (Blue)
# Item 42168 Touring Car Short Spring Set (Black)
# Item 54000 Hi-Torque Servo Saver (Black)
# Item 54121 Alu. Horn for Hi-Torque Servo Saver
# Item 54195 M-05 Alu. Turnbuckle Steering Rod
# Item 54193 M-05 Alu. Steering Post
# Item 54192 M-05 Alu. Steering Link
# Item 50746 CVA Super Mini Shock Unit Set (Clear)
# Item 53539 5.5mm Alu. Spacer Set
# Item 53456 TA04 Turnbuckle Upper Arm Set
# Item 53159 4mm Anodized Flange Lock Nuts (Blue)

Specs & Features

* 1/10 R/C assembly model kit.
* Three adjustable Wheelbase Lengths (210mm/225mm/239mm).
* The battery is longitudinally placed for optimum chassis balance.
* The M-06 comes equipped with the same gear ratios as the M-05.
* 8-spoke white wheels and 60D tires included.
* Compatible with a variety of Body Parts Sets for M-Chassis machines such as:
o 51402 1/10 Scale R/C Honda S800 Racing Body Parts Set
o 51420 1/10 Scale R/C Alpine A110 Body Parts Set

New Tamiya JAS Motorsport Honda Civic Type-R FF-03 and others at the at the 50th All Japan Plamodel Hobby Show Header15

RTR Mercedes Benz 190E - TT01ES

In 1986, Mercedes-Benz released a sports version of the 190 series car with a 16-valve engine. This car later evolved into the 190 E 2.3-16, 190 E 2.5-16, 190 E 2.5-16 Evolution, and finally the 190 E 2.5-16 Evolution II. This final variant was also used in the German Touring Car Championship motor sport series and proved to be a highly popular and competitive machine.

Specs & Features
# 1/10 R/C XBS ready-to-run model.
# The XBS chassis is a streamlined version of the popular TT-01 Type-E Chassis, and is therefore compatible with a wide range of Option Parts for customization.

New Tamiya JAS Motorsport Honda Civic Type-R FF-03 and others at the at the 50th All Japan Plamodel Hobby Show Header16

Some more updates - 14/10/10

New Tamiya JAS Motorsport Honda Civic Type-R FF-03 and others at the at the 50th All Japan Plamodel Hobby Show 5847210

New Tamiya JAS Motorsport Honda Civic Type-R FF-03 and others at the at the 50th All Japan Plamodel Hobby Show 5847510

M-06 video

Last edited by paul on Thu Oct 14, 2010 5:53 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://dirtrc.blogspot.com/
Share this post on: reddit

New Tamiya JAS Motorsport Honda Civic Type-R FF-03 and others at the at the 50th All Japan Plamodel Hobby Show :: Comments

wow! nice!!!

paul, are you getting one soon???

lets start an RC BTCCish here in dubai.

yallah!
ian, agreed the civic looks sweet!

but gonna pass on that one, already got my monster focus rs shell ready, just need to pick up my ff03pro from you this weekend!

im keen for some racing - but have we got enough guys with FF's? mad

AOS focus??? that would be cooooolll

i think its me and you that has an FF03 PRO. ahh and also tomriv.
Civics are really sooooweeet!
Why do you need enough guys with FF's? smile I reckon that in the same engine class you will be able to compete with the 4WD's.
At the meydan track you should do really well because the track has some sweeping turns and would suit a FF car very well, there is a lot of grip.

Are we all keen to run 13T EZruns in the same class?? If so, we should make everyone drive a body that is BTCC/WTCC/DTM type bodies...and then the modified/unlimited can run GT and proton, jelly mould bodies.

I have got an FF01 chassis, new-built and a TA03F new-built on my shelf, I am very tempted to eBay them and buy an FF03, but unless I am going to get use out of it, I may as well keep my vintage cars.

How many people have FF03's already?

I am also taking the F1 on Friday, with the grip we were seeing last weekend, it should be fun too....I have installed some soft Shimizu tires.....
ian

AOS focus?? picture please

3's a good start we just need another 2 or 3 guys then we can race

mine looks a little like this - actual pics coming soon

New Tamiya JAS Motorsport Honda Civic Type-R FF-03 and others at the at the 50th All Japan Plamodel Hobby Show _mg_2510
cathurga wrote:
Why do you need enough guys with FF's? smile I reckon that in the same engine class you will be able to compete with the 4WD's.
At the meydan track you should do really well because the track has some sweeping turns and would suit a FF car very well, there is a lot of grip.

Are we all keen to run 13T EZruns in the same class??

Andy, You have a point they should be pretty similar performance wise, let see how they run in reality.

i'm good with 13T
2WD cars have the advantage of less running friction so they generally accelerate quicker and the top end should be marginally better. They lose out on corners and the ability to track out of a corner without losing the tail
I drove Ians the last time he had it out and he had tightened up the rear end that it was pretty planted, I reckon I was getting around the Area 1 track at a respectable clip. The meydan track might even favour the FF cars...It is not tight enough to use a spool on a 4WD, and not sweeping enough to use a one-way, so I reckon a fairly tight front diff might be the way to go....the same way you might set up a FF car.....
i saw before @ PRCD site sell an NIB of that Civic shell that is ithink 1mos back very happy
correction.. its an AON focus and not AOS. hehehe!

heres the pic paul

New Tamiya JAS Motorsport Honda Civic Type-R FF-03 and others at the at the 50th All Japan Plamodel Hobby Show Teamaon09

this should have been my integra smile

New Tamiya JAS Motorsport Honda Civic Type-R FF-03 and others at the at the 50th All Japan Plamodel Hobby Show Img1664x

for the new civic type r3

New Tamiya JAS Motorsport Honda Civic Type-R FF-03 and others at the at the 50th All Japan Plamodel Hobby Show 2308xlrg

cool right?!

those are pretty cool!

the civic is really sweet hurray

also like this one

New Tamiya JAS Motorsport Honda Civic Type-R FF-03 and others at the at the 50th All Japan Plamodel Hobby Show Hon_ci10

New Tamiya JAS Motorsport Honda Civic Type-R FF-03 and others at the at the 50th All Japan Plamodel Hobby Show Team_h10
nooooooooooooooooooo!!! now i am soooooooo tempted to get more shell for my FF03.

oh i remembered lance is selling a 4door civic type rr. i want to get it too but i have to bash my integra first. hehehe!
sample pic of FN2 civic type r

New Tamiya JAS Motorsport Honda Civic Type-R FF-03 and others at the at the 50th All Japan Plamodel Hobby Show IMG_0644

New Tamiya JAS Motorsport Honda Civic Type-R FF-03 and others at the at the 50th All Japan Plamodel Hobby Show IMG_0647-1
New Tamiya JAS Motorsport Honda Civic Type-R FF-03 and others at the at the 50th All Japan Plamodel Hobby Show IMG_0648
New Tamiya JAS Motorsport Honda Civic Type-R FF-03 and others at the at the 50th All Japan Plamodel Hobby Show IMG_0663
New Tamiya JAS Motorsport Honda Civic Type-R FF-03 and others at the at the 50th All Japan Plamodel Hobby Show IMG_0667
New Tamiya JAS Motorsport Honda Civic Type-R FF-03 and others at the at the 50th All Japan Plamodel Hobby Show IMG_0677

courtesy of PRCD very happy

hope you like it 2thumbsup
Now that is one NICE shell jon! those lines really add up to the realism very happy
He should have taken the photos outside though lol
Jay wrote:
Now that is one NICE shell jon! those lines really add up to the realism very happy
He should have taken the photos outside though lol

it willl be posted soon let see how it looks like outside wink
some new pics & more info

TRF417

This is the 2010 IFMAR ISTC World Championship-winning machine, the TRF417 Chassis Kit. TRF417 was created using valuable race data gained through races with the TRF416 and aims to win the world championship in 2012.

Newly Designed Parts
# Front/Rear Carbon Damper Stays
# Front/Rear Aluminum Bulkheads
# Aluminum Motor Mount
# Aluminum Center Shaft
# Aluminum Diff Joint
# Aluminum Steering Arms and Linkage
# Diff Plates
# Wheel Axle
# Cross Joints
# 19T Pulley
# Carbon Lower & Upper Decks (thicknesses TBA)

Specs & Features
# The chassis design is focused on weight distribution and high-traction characteristics, with *the new minimum chassis weight rule in mind. *The 2012 world championship regulations state that the minimum chassis weight will be restricted to 1,350g. (1,450g in 2010).
# The TRF417 has an optimized chassis layout for high-power lithium batteries and brushless motors.
# One-piece aluminum motor mount offers extra strength and durability to handle high-power motors, enabling transmission of the motor power to the drive train with minimal friction loss.
# Compared to the TRF416, the motor position has been moved about 2.0mm towards the center to keep high traction during racing.
# By using a 19T pulley, the internal drive ratio becomes 1.94, which is very close to the ideal rate for brushless motors (2.0). With this, the car has less flexing resistance on drive belts and speed loss is minimized when the throttle is off.
# Newly designed steering linkage is not connected to the upper deck, providing improved flexibility to hold traction during cornering.
# Newly designed ball diff housing and plates provide extra durability.-Identical front and rear bulkheads.
# Comes equipped with short reversible suspension arms and TRF416 uprights.

New Tamiya JAS Motorsport Honda Civic Type-R FF-03 and others at the at the 50th All Japan Plamodel Hobby Show Header10

TA05v2 R

TRF (Tamiya Racing Factory) uses their 4-time world championship-winning knowledge to create this 2-belt driven 4WD TA05 ver.II R Chassis Kit. This machine features a narrow chassis frame and 4-wheel double wishbone suspension with IFS setup and also includes a full range of race-spec high-performance tune-up parts.

Specs & Features

* Overall length: 363mm Overall Width: 187mm Wheelbase: 257mm.
MainTune-Up Parts:
o 53894 TA05 Carbon Reinforced A Parts (Bulkhead)
o 54031 TA05-IFS Carbon Reinforced F Parts (Hub Carrier 4�)
o 54196 TA05 ver.II Carbon Reinforced K Parts (Stiffener)
o 53928 Short Reversible Suspension Arm
o 51333 TRF416 E Parts (Rear Upright)
o 51332 TRF416 C Parts (Front Upright)
o 53991 TA05-IFS Carbon Reinforced N Parts
o 51000 Hi-Torque Servo Saver (Black)
o 54145 TB-03 EX Urethane Bumper
o 54170 TA05 ver.II Low Friction Drive Belt (342mm)
o 54078 44mm Swing Shafts
o 54077 44mm Lightweight Rear Swing Shafts (Blue)
o 54076 TB-03 Wheel Axles
o 53500 Cross Joints For Assembly Universal Shaft Set
o 54071 TB-03 Aluminum Suspension Mount (1C)
o 54073 TB-03 Aluminum Suspension Mount (1E)
o 42102 TRF Special Damper (Hard Black Coating)
o 54174 TA05 ver.II Separate Suspension Mounts (1C-1XC)
o 54172 TA05 ver.II Separate Suspension Mounts (1A-1XA)
o Front & Rear Stabilizers
o New Aluminum Center Motor Plate

New Tamiya JAS Motorsport Honda Civic Type-R FF-03 and others at the at the 50th All Japan Plamodel Hobby Show Galler10

New Tamiya JAS Motorsport Honda Civic Type-R FF-03 and others at the at the 50th All Japan Plamodel Hobby Show Galler11

New Tamiya JAS Motorsport Honda Civic Type-R FF-03 and others at the at the 50th All Japan Plamodel Hobby Show Galler12

New Tamiya JAS Motorsport Honda Civic Type-R FF-03 and others at the at the 50th All Japan Plamodel Hobby Show Galler13

New Tamiya JAS Motorsport Honda Civic Type-R FF-03 and others at the at the 50th All Japan Plamodel Hobby Show Header11

Endless 370Z - TT01ED

New Tamiya JAS Motorsport Honda Civic Type-R FF-03 and others at the at the 50th All Japan Plamodel Hobby Show Header12

JAS Motorsport Honda Civic - FF03

New Tamiya JAS Motorsport Honda Civic Type-R FF-03 and others at the at the 50th All Japan Plamodel Hobby Show Header14

F104 PRO Black Special - F104

Tamiya is proud to release an "all black" version of the F104 PRO Chassis equipped with a lightweight body. Keeping true to its name, the PRO comes fully loaded with a wide range of high-spec parts

Comes loaded with Option Parts such as:
# Carbon Upper & Lower Decks
# Hi-Torque Servo Saver
# 04 Module Spur Gear
# 4mm Aluminum Lock Nuts (Black)
# 1280 Sealed Ball Bearing
# 1150 Sealed Ball Bearing
# 1060 Sealed Ball Bearing
# F104 Aluminum Diff. Housing Set (Black)
# F104 Aluminum Motor Mount (Black)
# F104 Carbon Rear Shaft
# 0.4 Steel Pinion Gear Set
# 5x5mm Hard Hex Head Ball Connector
# Carbon Reinforced Front Upright
# Carbon Friction Plate
# 4mm Anodized Alu. Flange Lock Nut (Black)
# TRF Damper (Black)
# F104 Aluminum Pivot Post (Black)

Specs & Features
# 1/10 scale R/C assembly kit model.
# Length: 410mm, Width: 180mm, Wheelbase: 270mm.
# Comes with a special lightweight polycarbonate body to further bring out its potential.

New Tamiya JAS Motorsport Honda Civic Type-R FF-03 and others at the at the 50th All Japan Plamodel Hobby Show Header13

M-06 Pro

Tamiya is proud to announce the release of the M-06 PRO Chassis. This RR (Rear Motor, Rear Wheel Drive) chassis is a completely new design and features a bathtub chassis with a low center of gravity and optimum balance. The M-06 PRO chassis has excellent rear end stability and overall controllability and is a vast improvement over the previous generation M-04.

Comes fully loaded with Option Parts
# Item 54179 M-05 Ball Bearing Set
# Item 53642 5mm Alu. Ball Connector (Blue)
# Item 42168 Touring Car Short Spring Set (Black)
# Item 54000 Hi-Torque Servo Saver (Black)
# Item 54121 Alu. Horn for Hi-Torque Servo Saver
# Item 54195 M-05 Alu. Turnbuckle Steering Rod
# Item 54193 M-05 Alu. Steering Post
# Item 54192 M-05 Alu. Steering Link
# Item 50746 CVA Super Mini Shock Unit Set (Clear)
# Item 53539 5.5mm Alu. Spacer Set
# Item 53456 TA04 Turnbuckle Upper Arm Set
# Item 53159 4mm Anodized Flange Lock Nuts (Blue)

Specs & Features

* 1/10 R/C assembly model kit.
* Three adjustable Wheelbase Lengths (210mm/225mm/239mm).
* The battery is longitudinally placed for optimum chassis balance.
* The M-06 comes equipped with the same gear ratios as the M-05.
* 8-spoke white wheels and 60D tires included.
* Compatible with a variety of Body Parts Sets for M-Chassis machines such as:
o 51402 1/10 Scale R/C Honda S800 Racing Body Parts Set
o 51420 1/10 Scale R/C Alpine A110 Body Parts Set

New Tamiya JAS Motorsport Honda Civic Type-R FF-03 and others at the at the 50th All Japan Plamodel Hobby Show Header15

RTR Mercedes Benz 190E - TT01ES

In 1986, Mercedes-Benz released a sports version of the 190 series car with a 16-valve engine. This car later evolved into the 190 E 2.3-16, 190 E 2.5-16, 190 E 2.5-16 Evolution, and finally the 190 E 2.5-16 Evolution II. This final variant was also used in the German Touring Car Championship motor sport series and proved to be a highly popular and competitive machine.

Specs & Features
# 1/10 R/C XBS ready-to-run model.
# The XBS chassis is a streamlined version of the popular TT-01 Type-E Chassis, and is therefore compatible with a wide range of Option Parts for customization.

New Tamiya JAS Motorsport Honda Civic Type-R FF-03 and others at the at the 50th All Japan Plamodel Hobby Show Header16
nice..

I hope they change the wheels for the ta-05R v2 though. dislike.
other specs are just what they should be.

I love that 417! it looks mean.. thumbs_up

thanks for the updates paul.

ta05r v2 wheels will go nicely with your sakura papi lance very happy
chardiboi wrote:
ta05r v2 wheels will go nicely with your sakura papi lance very happy

hahaha!

I'm diggin' the Sakura pink aluminum parts but not the wheels please.. laughing

btw, I know how much you like the Honda Civic Type R. Getting one soon? very happy
it'll fit any 1:10 chassis right? then both of us will order. . . . . 2thumbsup
Nope, not for me. Got my FD2 Civic Type R already..

Although it's not in the color that i wanted.. sad
Some more updates

New Tamiya JAS Motorsport Honda Civic Type-R FF-03 and others at the at the 50th All Japan Plamodel Hobby Show 5847210

New Tamiya JAS Motorsport Honda Civic Type-R FF-03 and others at the at the 50th All Japan Plamodel Hobby Show 5847510

M-06 video

Oh damn.......why did you have to show this?
cathurga wrote:
Oh damn.......why did you have to show this?

cause i knew it would have that reaction on you laughing lol!

i think i may be tempted by an MP4-24

New Tamiya JAS Motorsport Honda Civic Type-R FF-03 and others at the at the 50th All Japan Plamodel Hobby Show

Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next