DubDrift
Forum Update: Facebook Connect

You can now associate your Facebook account with Dubdrift by enabling the Facebook associate button found in your Profile preferences.

It's simple, you have to link your Facebook account with your account already created in the forum.

Connect in the forum> Profile> Preferences> Connect my Facebook account

From this point, your forum account and Facebook account are linked.

Jay
Administrator
DubDrift
Forum Update: Facebook Connect

You can now associate your Facebook account with Dubdrift by enabling the Facebook associate button found in your Profile preferences.

It's simple, you have to link your Facebook account with your account already created in the forum.

Connect in the forum> Profile> Preferences> Connect my Facebook account

From this point, your forum account and Facebook account are linked.

Jay
Administrator
DubDrift
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dubdrift : RC Drif Abu Dhabi

Dubai RCDubai RC  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
EP: DubDrift Sessions ● Fridays @ 5:00pm onwards ● Moven Pick Area2 ● Click HERE for location.

Latest topics
» any one here from abudhabi im new in RlC world
Electronics Compatibility?  (TX, RX and Servo) with (Motor,Esc and LipoBat) Emptyby rommel Thu Feb 18, 2016 2:50 am

» Mini Mayhem is back!
Electronics Compatibility?  (TX, RX and Servo) with (Motor,Esc and LipoBat) Emptyby Jay Tue Aug 04, 2015 4:55 pm

» Dubai adventure (teaser)
Electronics Compatibility?  (TX, RX and Servo) with (Motor,Esc and LipoBat) Emptyby cv3t Thu Mar 12, 2015 9:53 am

» Rock Crawlers in Dubai?
Electronics Compatibility?  (TX, RX and Servo) with (Motor,Esc and LipoBat) Emptyby pampoy Wed Jan 28, 2015 3:01 am

» Moven Pick Area Map
Electronics Compatibility?  (TX, RX and Servo) with (Motor,Esc and LipoBat) Emptyby kax79 Fri Dec 12, 2014 7:34 pm

» Family Fun Fly Day, 29th November
Electronics Compatibility?  (TX, RX and Servo) with (Motor,Esc and LipoBat) Emptyby king44 Sat Nov 22, 2014 2:54 am

» mini 4WD latest version
Electronics Compatibility?  (TX, RX and Servo) with (Motor,Esc and LipoBat) Emptyby Jay Sun Nov 16, 2014 5:09 pm

» Rc Drift King Meydan's Cup
Electronics Compatibility?  (TX, RX and Servo) with (Motor,Esc and LipoBat) Emptyby kax79 Sun Nov 02, 2014 1:06 am

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
J.Drift
Electronics Compatibility?  (TX, RX and Servo) with (Motor,Esc and LipoBat) Vote_lcapElectronics Compatibility?  (TX, RX and Servo) with (Motor,Esc and LipoBat) Voting_barElectronics Compatibility?  (TX, RX and Servo) with (Motor,Esc and LipoBat) Vote_rcap 
Jay
Electronics Compatibility?  (TX, RX and Servo) with (Motor,Esc and LipoBat) Vote_lcapElectronics Compatibility?  (TX, RX and Servo) with (Motor,Esc and LipoBat) Voting_barElectronics Compatibility?  (TX, RX and Servo) with (Motor,Esc and LipoBat) Vote_rcap 
LaNcE
jebjeb
cathurga
Bandit
strawb
paul
chardiboi
.j0sh
Webmail
DubDrift Webmail
free forum
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Electronics Compatibility? (TX, RX and Servo) with (Motor,Esc and LipoBat)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
marqzs83
Test Driver
marqzs83

Electronics Compatibility?  (TX, RX and Servo) with (Motor,Esc and LipoBat) Empty
PostSubject: Electronics Compatibility? (TX, RX and Servo) with (Motor,Esc and LipoBat)   Electronics Compatibility?  (TX, RX and Servo) with (Motor,Esc and LipoBat) EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 3:24 am

Hi,

What you think guys about this as my first radio kit...?

http://www.rcmart.com/catalog/rc-radio-futaba-3pm24gmx-channel-digital-proportional-system-24ghz-p-29392.html

If i would purchase that radio with receiver would it be compatible with the following items i already have...

I have a BL Motor and ESC Combo - Speed Passion D-Manager and Lithium Polymer Battery - Yeah Racing 5000mah 7.4v 25c...

What do you guys suggest on servo? I really don't have an idea about the compatibility of these electronics and i'm worried about if all of these won't work because of incompatibility with each other..

To summarize, i just want a (TX,RX and a Servo) that will work with my (Motor,Esc and LipoBatt)

Thanks...

Jarwin
Back to top Go down
LaNcE
Lead Driver
LaNcE

Electronics Compatibility?  (TX, RX and Servo) with (Motor,Esc and LipoBat) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Electronics Compatibility? (TX, RX and Servo) with (Motor,Esc and LipoBat)   Electronics Compatibility?  (TX, RX and Servo) with (Motor,Esc and LipoBat) EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 6:55 am

Yes, this will work with the electronics you already have.

Not sure about whether it has a built-in BEC though. So you might want to take a servo that can handle 7.4 volts.

Correct me if I'm wrong guys.. I'm sleepy sleep
Back to top Go down
http://www.dubdrift.com
gerg
@dubdrift.com
@dubdrift.com
gerg

PostSubject: Re: Electronics Compatibility? (TX, RX and Servo) with (Motor,Esc and LipoBat)   Electronics Compatibility?  (TX, RX and Servo) with (Motor,Esc and LipoBat) EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 1:43 pm

I use the 3PM transmitter and it's good, don't have any problems with it.

The only issue I have is that when I came to buy additional receivers for my other cars, I find they are quite expensive. The cheapest I could find was from A-Main at 90 US$.

Futaba are a good brand though, so hopefully my 90$ is worth it in the long run.

What's the difference between the one you linked in your post and this one?
http://www.rcmart.com/catalog/rc-radio-futaba-channel-digital-proportional-system-24ghz-3pm24ghz-p-24104.html?cPath=36_47
Back to top Go down
marqzs83
Test Driver
marqzs83

PostSubject: Re: Electronics Compatibility? (TX, RX and Servo) with (Motor,Esc and LipoBat)   Electronics Compatibility?  (TX, RX and Servo) with (Motor,Esc and LipoBat) EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 4:16 pm

laNcELot wrote:

Not sure about whether it has a built-in BEC though. So you might want to take a servo that can handle 7.4 volts.

@Lance, BEC on my ESC? My ESC has a built-in BEC

Here:
Motor Specification:
Input Voltage: 4-6 cell
Watts: 215W
RPM per Volt, KV: 4200 RPM/ Volt
Motor Size: 540
Shaft Diameter: 3.175mm
Rotor Performs: STD/STD (ROM/temp)

ESC Specification:
Cont. Current: 40A
Burst Current: 160A
Resistance: 0.0015 ohm
Suitable Car: Car, Rock Crawler, 2WD Off Road
Suitable Brushless Motor: >7.5T (4000 brushless motor)
Battery" 4-9 Cell Ni-xx (NiMh or NiCd) or 2-3 Cell Li-Po

BEC Output: 6V/1.5A
Motor Type: Sensor less Brushless Motor
Diameter: 31.5mm x 27.5mm x 24mm (the hight of fan is
not included)
Weight: 30g (Without wires)

@gerg, I think they look the same base on their specs...

Sorry Guys.. I'm a total noob on this electronics.... scratch dntknw
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Electronics Compatibility? (TX, RX and Servo) with (Motor,Esc and LipoBat)   Electronics Compatibility?  (TX, RX and Servo) with (Motor,Esc and LipoBat) Empty

Back to top Go down

Electronics Compatibility? (TX, RX and Servo) with (Motor,Esc and LipoBat)
Page 1 of 1