DubDrift
Forum Update: Facebook Connect

You can now associate your Facebook account with Dubdrift by enabling the Facebook associate button found in your Profile preferences.

It's simple, you have to link your Facebook account with your account already created in the forum.

Connect in the forum> Profile> Preferences> Connect my Facebook account

From this point, your forum account and Facebook account are linked.

Jay
Administrator
DubDrift
Forum Update: Facebook Connect

You can now associate your Facebook account with Dubdrift by enabling the Facebook associate button found in your Profile preferences.

It's simple, you have to link your Facebook account with your account already created in the forum.

Connect in the forum> Profile> Preferences> Connect my Facebook account

From this point, your forum account and Facebook account are linked.

Jay
Administrator
DubDrift
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dubdrift : RC Drif Abu Dhabi

Dubai RCDubai RC  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
EP: DubDrift Sessions ● Fridays @ 5:00pm onwards ● Moven Pick Area2 ● Click HERE for location.

Latest topics
» any one here from abudhabi im new in RlC world
Official Drift Competition - Page 2 Emptyby rommel Thu Feb 18, 2016 2:50 am

» Mini Mayhem is back!
Official Drift Competition - Page 2 Emptyby Jay Tue Aug 04, 2015 4:55 pm

» Dubai adventure (teaser)
Official Drift Competition - Page 2 Emptyby cv3t Thu Mar 12, 2015 9:53 am

» Rock Crawlers in Dubai?
Official Drift Competition - Page 2 Emptyby pampoy Wed Jan 28, 2015 3:01 am

» Moven Pick Area Map
Official Drift Competition - Page 2 Emptyby kax79 Fri Dec 12, 2014 7:34 pm

» Family Fun Fly Day, 29th November
Official Drift Competition - Page 2 Emptyby king44 Sat Nov 22, 2014 2:54 am

» mini 4WD latest version
Official Drift Competition - Page 2 Emptyby Jay Sun Nov 16, 2014 5:09 pm

» Rc Drift King Meydan's Cup
Official Drift Competition - Page 2 Emptyby kax79 Sun Nov 02, 2014 1:06 am

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
J.Drift
Official Drift Competition - Page 2 Vote_lcapOfficial Drift Competition - Page 2 Voting_barOfficial Drift Competition - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Jay
Official Drift Competition - Page 2 Vote_lcapOfficial Drift Competition - Page 2 Voting_barOfficial Drift Competition - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
LaNcE
jebjeb
cathurga
Bandit
strawb
paul
chardiboi
.j0sh
Webmail
DubDrift Webmail
free forum
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Official Drift Competition

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
JRacing
Chase Driver
JRacing

Official Drift Competition - Page 2 Empty
PostOfficial Drift Competition

Hey Guys, i've been thinking..

since we are growing is it possible to have an official Drift Compitiion. like the others. registrations, tables. invitations certificates/tropy hehe.. we can also invite AUH for this major event.. what do you think? is it early for this?

this might encourage more drifters at heart? blum3
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Official Drift Competition :: Comments

Anonymous
Re: Official Drift Competition
Post Thu Nov 19, 2009 3:13 am by Guest
sideslider wrote:
hahahah you needd to show up to the meets with a working kit that can hold its own before you start talking like that........say....wasnt your kit supposed to arrive ages ago? where the hell are you?

uuuuu... now we're talking smile
ginnackle
Post Thu Nov 19, 2009 4:32 am by ginnackle
i agree with u ser chard! :cheers:
speedyAdik
Post Thu Nov 19, 2009 5:48 am by speedyAdik
i agree ser chard heheheheheeh nice one chris
J.Drift
Post Thu Nov 19, 2009 11:44 am by J.Drift
me agree with your sir chard smile

count me in smile
sideslider
Post Thu Nov 19, 2009 3:37 pm by sideslider
@andy

LOOOOL
Abdul Basit
Post Thu Nov 19, 2009 6:22 pm by Abdul Basit
@ sideslider, dude...you're just looking for oppurtunities to pick on me, aren't you? My kit did arrive, I've assembled it, but my servos never arrived...So I just ripped one out of my Nitro rc. It's working now, only got it to work 2 days ago (2 and a half weeks after I got it).

I'M NOT 12, I'M 14.

P.S, learn to take jokes.
chardiboi
Post Thu Nov 19, 2009 6:26 pm by chardiboi
you're not the ONE i'm referring to dude!
Abdul Basit
Post Thu Nov 19, 2009 6:34 pm by Abdul Basit
Oh, and I'll be there this Saturday hopefully. Teachers decided to give weekend projects since I've got my 1st terms after Eid.
Abdul Basit
Post Thu Nov 19, 2009 6:37 pm by Abdul Basit
chardiboi wrote:
you're not the ONE i'm referring to dude!
Sorry, we've got a 12 year old on the forums? woooohoo, I don't feel so little anymore!
chardiboi
Post Thu Nov 19, 2009 7:03 pm by chardiboi
yup, he's 12, you should slide with him, teach him some tricks. . . .. wink
jebjeb
Post Thu Nov 19, 2009 7:15 pm by jebjeb
chardiboi wrote:
yup, he's 12, you should slide with him, teach him some tricks. . . .. wink

really sir richard? or is it the other way around? smile cheers!!!
Lindsey11
Post Thu Nov 19, 2009 7:29 pm by Lindsey11
@chardiboi

nice one! very happy laughing lol!
Abdul Basit
Post Thu Nov 19, 2009 9:59 pm by Abdul Basit
jebjeb, yeah, it is the other way around. You guys will have to teach me tricks for now wink
sideslider
Post Fri Nov 20, 2009 3:54 am by sideslider
hahahaha calm down Abdul basit, im not picking on you lol, its just freindly sarcasm, happens alot on this site, hope to see you down at the track this sat.........and dont worry im sure the guys are willing to give you some crash courses (literaly) in RC drift....just make sure your there
Post Fri Nov 20, 2009 11:07 am by Bandit
jokers are lurking everwhere in this forum, so, don't take the joke seriuosly hahahahha!

@ahmed we missed the wall of death! or is it you did it intentionally? hahahahahahahaha kidding dude! your TRF is not alone again! i have my 416 hahahahha
Abdul Basit
Post Fri Nov 20, 2009 2:24 pm by Abdul Basit
Sorry sideslider, I overreacted.
Out of topic question (sorry), How many minutes/hours do you guys get out of your batteries? I overestimated batteries and got a 3800mah Nimh battery, it takes 20 hours to charge (seriously), and can only give me a maximum of 15 minutes of run time when it feels good. I'd buy another couple of batteries...but then I'd also have to buy a couple of fans too right?
sideslider
Post Fri Nov 20, 2009 4:53 pm by sideslider
actually i have a 3600 mah battery that has no problem giving me a good 45mins to one hour run time and 6 hours on the charger......soo either the manufacturer is crap or you leave it charging too long....try charging for about 5 and a half hours, 6 maybe and see what results you get :cheers:

Last edited by sideslider on Fri Nov 20, 2009 7:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
kubrador
Post Fri Nov 20, 2009 5:42 pm by kubrador
hey i just wanna add...
i have a 2500 mAh battery...i charge it for 4 hrs...5 to 6 hrs if i forgot scratch ..

and it gave me 25-30 mins run time...maybe...battery is not a problem..

maybe..just maybe..how you use the battery.. smile
sideslider
Post Fri Nov 20, 2009 8:02 pm by sideslider
@ bandit,

no more wall of death for me, its putting big dents in my budget and kit lol, decided to just keep it sideways and ON THE TRACK/OFF THE WALL hahahaha

happy sliding
Abdul Basit
Post Fri Nov 20, 2009 9:11 pm by Abdul Basit
Hmm...what manufacturers are you two using? I didn't know a whole lot about electrics when I bought it...but since dad saw my rc die in 10 minutes he knows I NEED a new battery.

P.S, I came at around 4 today just to show mom where the track was...and there were 3 dudes next to the track behind Buuurgah king...and one of them owned a mighty fine evo...who's is it? That thing was brilliant!
Did anyone see a '08 Dodge Durango?
bong
Post Fri Nov 20, 2009 11:21 pm by bong
@abdul, mighty fine evo? white? i dont think its an evo, but i know the three rc addicts youre referring to haha. you should have approached us, we stayed til 6pm
Abdul Basit
Post Fri Nov 20, 2009 11:46 pm by Abdul Basit
I should have approached you, but we were in a hurry. Plus my kit was at home...lol. I hadn't expected to see people there 26 hours in advance (LOL).
Do you by any chance know how fast a fast charger is?
Post  by Sponsored content

Official Drift Competition

Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DubDrift :: News & Events :: Event Sessions-
Jump to: