DubDrift
Forum Update: Facebook Connect

You can now associate your Facebook account with Dubdrift by enabling the Facebook associate button found in your Profile preferences.

It's simple, you have to link your Facebook account with your account already created in the forum.

Connect in the forum> Profile> Preferences> Connect my Facebook account

From this point, your forum account and Facebook account are linked.

Jay
Administrator
DubDrift
Forum Update: Facebook Connect

You can now associate your Facebook account with Dubdrift by enabling the Facebook associate button found in your Profile preferences.

It's simple, you have to link your Facebook account with your account already created in the forum.

Connect in the forum> Profile> Preferences> Connect my Facebook account

From this point, your forum account and Facebook account are linked.

Jay
Administrator
DubDrift
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dubdrift : RC Drif Abu Dhabi

Dubai RCDubai RC  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
EP: DubDrift Sessions ● Fridays @ 5:00pm onwards ● Moven Pick Area2 ● Click HERE for location.

Latest topics
» any one here from abudhabi im new in RlC world
The GREAT MINI ENDURO!! - Page 5 Emptyby rommel Thu Feb 18, 2016 2:50 am

» Mini Mayhem is back!
The GREAT MINI ENDURO!! - Page 5 Emptyby Jay Tue Aug 04, 2015 4:55 pm

» Dubai adventure (teaser)
The GREAT MINI ENDURO!! - Page 5 Emptyby cv3t Thu Mar 12, 2015 9:53 am

» Rock Crawlers in Dubai?
The GREAT MINI ENDURO!! - Page 5 Emptyby pampoy Wed Jan 28, 2015 3:01 am

» Moven Pick Area Map
The GREAT MINI ENDURO!! - Page 5 Emptyby kax79 Fri Dec 12, 2014 7:34 pm

» Family Fun Fly Day, 29th November
The GREAT MINI ENDURO!! - Page 5 Emptyby king44 Sat Nov 22, 2014 2:54 am

» mini 4WD latest version
The GREAT MINI ENDURO!! - Page 5 Emptyby Jay Sun Nov 16, 2014 5:09 pm

» Rc Drift King Meydan's Cup
The GREAT MINI ENDURO!! - Page 5 Emptyby kax79 Sun Nov 02, 2014 1:06 am

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
J.Drift
The GREAT MINI ENDURO!! - Page 5 Vote_lcapThe GREAT MINI ENDURO!! - Page 5 Voting_barThe GREAT MINI ENDURO!! - Page 5 Vote_rcap 
Jay
The GREAT MINI ENDURO!! - Page 5 Vote_lcapThe GREAT MINI ENDURO!! - Page 5 Voting_barThe GREAT MINI ENDURO!! - Page 5 Vote_rcap 
LaNcE
jebjeb
cathurga
Bandit
strawb
paul
chardiboi
.j0sh
Webmail
DubDrift Webmail
free forum
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

The GREAT MINI ENDURO!!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
cathurga
Lead Driver
cathurga

The GREAT MINI ENDURO!! - Page 5 Empty
PostThe GREAT MINI ENDURO!!

27TH NOVEMBER 2010.

Meet at 14h00 for setup and scrutineering and entry. Latecomers will be penalised for letting other people do all the setup and preparation alone
Racing starts at 15h00 SHARP!

Teams of 2, with each team having one car in the race, and as many spare cars available as you want.

The person NOT driving MUST do marshalling duty

3 COMPULSORY pitstops of minimum 30 secs each.

12min interval at 45mins (halfway mark), re-start in current positions. Lap numbers DO NOT RESET at half-time.

Pitstops will be recorded.

Backup cars will ONLY be allowed on the track if the previous car CANNOT PHYSICALLY DRIVE. This is not a relay race.

Backup cars will remain with race officials until requested, it must be replaced by the disabled car.

No works will be permitted on cars, while a team car is on the track. You either chose to repair the broken car, or replace it.

It is the TEAMS responsibility to ensure that ONLY ONE TRANSPONDER IS USED PER TEAM. It s your responsibility to ensure that it is changed to the new car if a replacement is made.

Drivers List:
1 Andy & Paul
2 Dan & Ahmed =
3 Lance & Jon =
4 Sam & Greg =
5 Jay & Ian =
6 Bong & Bandit

Last edited by cathurga on Fri Nov 26, 2010 11:23 pm; edited 20 times in total
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

The GREAT MINI ENDURO!! :: Comments

cathurga
Re: The GREAT MINI ENDURO!!
Post Fri Nov 26, 2010 11:05 pm by cathurga
Adbull, since you already have plans, I will team up with Paul...

Eathan, sorry you cannot make it as well....

Down to 5 teams.....
Post Fri Nov 26, 2010 11:19 pm by Bandit
Bong and Bandit...please...
cathurga
Post Fri Nov 26, 2010 11:24 pm by cathurga
Nice, back up to 6 teams....
paul
Post Fri Nov 26, 2010 11:31 pm by paul
street_sweeper wrote:
Paul,

Im sorry i cannot make it tomorrow's race.

Because i have drum and lyre practice for national day.

Maybe next time. sad

-eathan

No problem eathan!

Next time 2thumbsup
cathurga
Post Fri Nov 26, 2010 11:33 pm by cathurga
Paul, we ar going to have to call our team 'Umkhonto we Sizwe'..... laughing
paul
Post Fri Nov 26, 2010 11:36 pm by paul
Andy,

Cool, will bring 2 cooler bags and ice, don't have big cooler box....

Will also bring some traction compound

Gonna try come out around 1 pm to do some final testing, what time you heading out?
paul
Post Fri Nov 26, 2010 11:37 pm by paul
cathurga wrote:
Paul, we ar going to have to call our team 'Umkhonto we Sizwe'..... laughing

I like it!
Samaj
Post Sat Nov 27, 2010 2:49 pm by Samaj
Calling Greg.........my team mate...! Pls call 050-6548770. I dont have your cell no.
Chers
Samaj
Post Sat Nov 27, 2010 10:22 pm by Samaj
Super fun guys....! Great event. When is the next one? very happy
Post Sat Nov 27, 2010 11:55 pm by Duane
I hope it was that good and that eveyone wants to do another one, I have too many m-chassis not to race them.

Any pictures or videos taken ?

Duane.
cathurga
Post Sun Nov 28, 2010 12:41 am by cathurga
Yep, a great event in my eyes!

The track conditions were good, and all cars were in good running condition. We have done these races before and the organisation and assistance by everyone who helped out was much appreciated.

The race went on for 90 mins but we had to include the 10 min break in the time because I could not pause the timing.
There were a few instances of cars being missed by the timer, but that seems to have been resolved at the halfway mark.

Congratulations to Greg and Sam who with IndoAus Racing, emerged as champions. Jay and Ian representing JJAY were in second with only a very few laps between them. Paul and I were in third.
The first and second place were achieved by having reliable cars, and more apparently, they were VERY consitent and the pitstops were done at the right time.
All positions thereafter, although not far behind were all plagued by some problems. Ahmed and Dan in the Local Boozer Swift had problems with transponder, gearboxes and then were eventually retired after a crash with Paul who was stationary on the pitlane. The Spear of the Nation Nissan had a siezed wheel bearing, and the replacment car came on to do some laps. Paul did very well to keep the laps counting while the repairs were made. BBRacing had some problems with transponder counting as well.

All in all, I thoroughly enjoyed the outing, and look forward to suggestions on how we could make this event even more exciting....

Thanks all, and hope you enjoyed the day too!!
J.Drift
Post Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:08 am by J.Drift
It was a great race i really enjoy it even our team car broke before time finish sad

paul
Post Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:15 am by paul
Yeah agreed it was a great day racing! I really enjoyed it! Thank to everyone involved!

I reckon we should try the format we discussed after the race, of a one hour enduro with 2 mandatory pit stops for battery changes and repairs! It looks like the 3600 mah packs easily last 20 min+ on the ST motors.

cheers
sideslider
Post Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:10 am by sideslider
That gentlemen is what i call rc onroad RACING AT ITS FINEST!!!!! even with our unfortunate mishaps, it was still an awsome event, AND A SPECIAL THANKS TO A VERY PATIENT TEAMMATE HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

LOCAL BOOZERS OUT!!!! cheers
jebjeb
Post Sun Nov 28, 2010 11:28 am by jebjeb
congratulations to Greg and samaj for winning the enduro race.

I had a great time yesterday and though second place, i feel like a winner! hehehehe!

great race guys!

we whould do this more often
tractorboy
Post Sun Nov 28, 2010 12:21 pm by tractorboy
I had great fun breaking things with Ahmed!

Is anyone coming out on Thursday?
gerg
Post Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:21 pm by gerg
I think we all agree........ the Great Mini Enduro really was great fun, and overall a great success.

It's definitely a good format to add to our repertoire for events, but I agree with Paul, the 'intermission' in the middle probably is not necessary for the next time we do it.

Jay
Post Sun Nov 28, 2010 7:06 pm by Jay
yesterdays race was great.. everyone really had fun.. thanks andy!
and thanks to ian aswell for having a good running kit.. time to change new tires very happy
Post  by Sponsored content

The GREAT MINI ENDURO!!

Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5