DubDrift
Forum Update: Facebook Connect

You can now associate your Facebook account with Dubdrift by enabling the Facebook associate button found in your Profile preferences.

It's simple, you have to link your Facebook account with your account already created in the forum.

Connect in the forum> Profile> Preferences> Connect my Facebook account

From this point, your forum account and Facebook account are linked.

Jay
Administrator
DubDrift
Forum Update: Facebook Connect

You can now associate your Facebook account with Dubdrift by enabling the Facebook associate button found in your Profile preferences.

It's simple, you have to link your Facebook account with your account already created in the forum.

Connect in the forum> Profile> Preferences> Connect my Facebook account

From this point, your forum account and Facebook account are linked.

Jay
Administrator
DubDrift
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dubdrift : RC Drif Abu Dhabi

Dubai RCDubai RC  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
EP: DubDrift Sessions ● Fridays @ 5:00pm onwards ● Moven Pick Area2 ● Click HERE for location.

Latest topics
» any one here from abudhabi im new in RlC world
Sand Scorcher promo video Emptyby rommel Thu Feb 18, 2016 2:50 am

» Mini Mayhem is back!
Sand Scorcher promo video Emptyby Jay Tue Aug 04, 2015 4:55 pm

» Dubai adventure (teaser)
Sand Scorcher promo video Emptyby cv3t Thu Mar 12, 2015 9:53 am

» Rock Crawlers in Dubai?
Sand Scorcher promo video Emptyby pampoy Wed Jan 28, 2015 3:01 am

» Moven Pick Area Map
Sand Scorcher promo video Emptyby kax79 Fri Dec 12, 2014 7:34 pm

» Family Fun Fly Day, 29th November
Sand Scorcher promo video Emptyby king44 Sat Nov 22, 2014 2:54 am

» mini 4WD latest version
Sand Scorcher promo video Emptyby Jay Sun Nov 16, 2014 5:09 pm

» Rc Drift King Meydan's Cup
Sand Scorcher promo video Emptyby kax79 Sun Nov 02, 2014 1:06 am

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
J.Drift
Sand Scorcher promo video Vote_lcapSand Scorcher promo video Voting_barSand Scorcher promo video Vote_rcap 
Jay
Sand Scorcher promo video Vote_lcapSand Scorcher promo video Voting_barSand Scorcher promo video Vote_rcap 
LaNcE
jebjeb
cathurga
Bandit
strawb
paul
chardiboi
.j0sh
Webmail
DubDrift Webmail
free forum
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Sand Scorcher promo video

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
paul
@dubdrift.com
@dubdrift.com
paul

Sand Scorcher promo video Empty
PostSand Scorcher promo video

Just for you Andy, as i know you are a big fan and have ordered your's already!

Back to top Go down
http://dirtrc.blogspot.com/
Share this post on: reddit

Sand Scorcher promo video :: Comments

tractorboy
Re: Sand Scorcher promo video
Post Thu Feb 11, 2010 7:12 pm by tractorboy
Id love one of these, but i wouldnt know which one go for. I guess the chassis is the same on both?
cathurga
Post Thu Feb 11, 2010 7:43 pm by cathurga
chassis is the same.....if you do get one, get a body set of the other one as well, use one as a shelfer....and TRASH the other one...lol
cathurga
Post Thu Feb 11, 2010 7:56 pm by cathurga
Here is my old gal.....remember that most of the parts are the originals....I was given this car in 1982 I believe, my granny bought it as a gift for my brother and I ....

Sand Scorcher promo video 11022010055

Sand Scorcher promo video 11022010056

Sand Scorcher promo video 11022010057

Sand Scorcher promo video 11022010058

Unfortunately the original body was destroyed, so the one in the picture is from a Monster beetle. The bodies differ slightly, like the door handles and mirrors, there are also holes in the sides for mounting that I have closed up. I need to get painting, but the re-release of the Scorcher has caused me to lose interest a bit. It was intended to be a birthday present for my brother, and I suppose for that I will need to finish it. The window glass is original, the wheels are original. And ALL the other parts are original. I have painstakingly sanded and polished all the non-cast metal bits...and they shine like new....not bad for almost 30 years old huh! :-)
tractorboy
Post Thu Feb 11, 2010 8:00 pm by tractorboy
That looks mint!
paul
Post Thu Feb 11, 2010 8:05 pm by paul
nice kit andy, that hard sanding has paid off it looks great! especially when you say its 30 years old.....
cathurga
Post Thu Feb 11, 2010 8:05 pm by cathurga
it is wink
jebjeb
Post Thu Feb 11, 2010 8:16 pm by jebjeb
waaa!!! so pretty smile i remember i used to have one too. when i was just... you know... hahahaha! now where could that chassis be... i know its stack up somewhere in our house back home... haayyyzzz
cathurga
Post Sun Feb 14, 2010 5:23 pm by cathurga
Feel like a kid again.....if you had one in your youth.....you will know the feeling of seing the blister pack marvels....
The old saying "They dont make em like they used to" is true....except Tamiya DOES..!!

Sand Scorcher promo video 14022010

Sand Scorcher promo video 14022011
paul
Post Sun Feb 14, 2010 6:47 pm by paul
very cool man, congrats! the packaging is wicked!

now get it build before we go to al ain, so we can see it in action there! laughing hahaha
sideslider
Post Sun Feb 14, 2010 9:56 pm by sideslider
HERES MY GASOLINE SAND SCORCHER HAHAHAHAHAHA

Sand Scorcher promo video Vwc2aebajaclearbodyforb
Sand Scorcher promo video Bajah

Sand Scorcher promo video Matthewbeizaee1223092

Sand Scorcher promo video Matthewbeizaee1223091
sideslider
Post Sun Feb 14, 2010 9:58 pm by sideslider
but that EP scorcher looks soooooooooo tempting, i need to save up for my slash 4x4 first.....
sideslider
Post Sun Feb 14, 2010 10:01 pm by sideslider
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!

i just found an original ford ranger, mint in box!!!! the only problem is that its selling for $1000 - the price of my baja
vineshvijayan
Post Sun Feb 14, 2010 11:30 pm by vineshvijayan
Very nice ahmed really nice.
cathurga
Post Sun Feb 14, 2010 11:31 pm by cathurga
I know a guy who will swap his mint Ranger NIB, for your Baja.... tempted?
sideslider
Post Sun Feb 14, 2010 11:44 pm by sideslider
hmmmmmmm.....................seriously tempted, but that would mean saying goodbye to all the gasoline, loud exhaust, huge roostertails, biig block torque, sand paddles, high jumps...........i am seriously interested.............what about cash? PM me....................
sideslider
Post Mon Feb 15, 2010 12:26 am by sideslider
FOUND THIS GOLDMINE VIDEO - ORIGINAL BY TAMIYA!!!!!!!

cathurga
Post Mon Feb 15, 2010 1:10 am by cathurga
LOL....I am sad, I have all of those on DVD!! smile

The Ford will always be the 'odd one out' of those 3. It is NOT as true to design as the others...The Beetle running platform is actually very close to a VW bug (it was modelled on the bug, probably why, d'oh!), the Rough Rider was based on a Funco buggy that some used the Beetle body pan and engine.....The ford is NOWHERE near that. The real ford F150 was 4WD, had live axle at the back and some had a front live axle too....the rear wheels at camber like they are in that video makes it the 'black sheep' of that family...

The FORD Ranger body fits PERFECTLY on to the CC-01 chassis, and is a lot more realistic as a result...
Jay
Post Mon Feb 15, 2010 1:22 am by Jay
the buggy champ looks like an off-road version of the caterham.. now thats what i want!!!
paul
Post Mon Feb 15, 2010 1:38 am by paul
classic old school vid! nice find ahmad!

jay, caterham would be cool, also wouldnt mind seeing a ktm xbow kit!

ahmad, keep the baja dude!!! and get the slash 4x4!
sideslider
Post Mon Feb 15, 2010 1:42 am by sideslider
that i am going to do Paul, ----all in good time my freind, the baja is staying till the day i leave this earth!!!! - along with slash 4x4 platinum, Venom Gasoline boat (king of shaves) and possibl ford ranger NIB - if found
paul
Post Mon Feb 15, 2010 1:47 am by paul
ahmad, nice one dude!

i still need to get a baja at some point, when i have a bigger house....to store it!!!

have a look at the traxxas slash 4x4 ultimate edition, its a platinum edition with painted shell, 2.4ghz radio and battery....
sideslider
Post Mon Feb 15, 2010 1:52 am by sideslider
i want to put in an SR300 receiver and i want to make it have a monster energy theme......i think i'll stay platinum......plus the ultimate is just wayy too out of my budget..........i can help you get a baja anytime u like, just lemme know and its done......they dont need that much space, u could just store them in their box in your garage or shed or garden yard or atic or even in your kitchen cabinet (if big enough)
paul
Post Mon Feb 15, 2010 1:58 am by paul
monster energy will look cool man!

i'll let you know when i'm ready to baja...at the moment we're in an apartment so no garage, shed or garden yard....kitchen if full....may need to look at making some storage space in the ceiling void....hahahaha
Jay
Post Mon Feb 15, 2010 2:03 am by Jay
or you could just store them in your car paul like most of the guys here do.. so that the mrs wouldnt see lol

btw ahmed i got the payment already and gave te items to vin ok. thanks man. goodluck on your exams.
Post  by Sponsored content

Sand Scorcher promo video

Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next