DubDrift
Forum Update: Facebook Connect

You can now associate your Facebook account with Dubdrift by enabling the Facebook associate button found in your Profile preferences.

It's simple, you have to link your Facebook account with your account already created in the forum.

Connect in the forum> Profile> Preferences> Connect my Facebook account

From this point, your forum account and Facebook account are linked.

Jay
Administrator
DubDrift
Forum Update: Facebook Connect

You can now associate your Facebook account with Dubdrift by enabling the Facebook associate button found in your Profile preferences.

It's simple, you have to link your Facebook account with your account already created in the forum.

Connect in the forum> Profile> Preferences> Connect my Facebook account

From this point, your forum account and Facebook account are linked.

Jay
Administrator
DubDrift
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dubdrift : RC Drif Abu Dhabi

Dubai RCDubai RC  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
EP: DubDrift Sessions ● Fridays @ 5:00pm onwards ● Moven Pick Area2 ● Click HERE for location.

Latest topics
» any one here from abudhabi im new in RlC world
DUBCRAWL to be or not to be? - Page 2 Emptyby rommel Thu Feb 18, 2016 2:50 am

» Mini Mayhem is back!
DUBCRAWL to be or not to be? - Page 2 Emptyby Jay Tue Aug 04, 2015 4:55 pm

» Dubai adventure (teaser)
DUBCRAWL to be or not to be? - Page 2 Emptyby cv3t Thu Mar 12, 2015 9:53 am

» Rock Crawlers in Dubai?
DUBCRAWL to be or not to be? - Page 2 Emptyby pampoy Wed Jan 28, 2015 3:01 am

» Moven Pick Area Map
DUBCRAWL to be or not to be? - Page 2 Emptyby kax79 Fri Dec 12, 2014 7:34 pm

» Family Fun Fly Day, 29th November
DUBCRAWL to be or not to be? - Page 2 Emptyby king44 Sat Nov 22, 2014 2:54 am

» mini 4WD latest version
DUBCRAWL to be or not to be? - Page 2 Emptyby Jay Sun Nov 16, 2014 5:09 pm

» Rc Drift King Meydan's Cup
DUBCRAWL to be or not to be? - Page 2 Emptyby kax79 Sun Nov 02, 2014 1:06 am

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
J.Drift
DUBCRAWL to be or not to be? - Page 2 Vote_lcapDUBCRAWL to be or not to be? - Page 2 Voting_barDUBCRAWL to be or not to be? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Jay
DUBCRAWL to be or not to be? - Page 2 Vote_lcapDUBCRAWL to be or not to be? - Page 2 Voting_barDUBCRAWL to be or not to be? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
LaNcE
jebjeb
cathurga
Bandit
strawb
paul
chardiboi
.j0sh
Webmail
DubDrift Webmail
free forum
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

DUBCRAWL to be or not to be?

Go down 
+11
Samaj
sideslider
JRacing
Bandit
LaNcE
maldito
Abdul Basit
cathurga
Jay
chardiboi
paul
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Abdul Basit
Chase Driver
Abdul Basit

DUBCRAWL to be or not to be? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DUBCRAWL to be or not to be?   DUBCRAWL to be or not to be? - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 8:36 pm

Lol Paul.
While you were doing that, I took your first Mayhem idea to the next level...

I've got no idea how you fix that link, please tell me how if you do.

P.S, now the logo with 500 in it looks like an Italian war movie sponsored by Fiat -.-

Last edited by Abdul Basit on Tue Dec 22, 2009 8:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
paul
@dubdrift.com
@dubdrift.com
paul

PostSubject: Re: DUBCRAWL to be or not to be?   DUBCRAWL to be or not to be? - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 8:43 pm

Nice one adbull

if you go and edit your post you will see the menu buttons at the top of the edit screen, second row of buttons on the left the 3rd button which looks like a film negative, just click on that and insert the web address and youre done!
Back to top Go down
http://dirtrc.blogspot.com/
Abdul Basit
Chase Driver
Abdul Basit

PostSubject: Re: DUBCRAWL to be or not to be?   DUBCRAWL to be or not to be? - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 8:47 pm

Ah, worked.
Thanks.
AdBull.
Back to top Go down
cathurga
Lead Driver
cathurga

PostSubject: Re: DUBCRAWL to be or not to be?   DUBCRAWL to be or not to be? - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 2:17 am

Cool! We need to get the video cameras out for the next mayhem racing and get some awesome footage, do the same with the drifting and the crawling and get a video off for the Automodex gig.....with a decent soundtrack to it. Rage Against the Machine - Bullet in the Head or something as rowdy!!
Like your work so far.
Back to top Go down
JRacing
Chase Driver
JRacing

PostSubject: Re: DUBCRAWL to be or not to be?   DUBCRAWL to be or not to be? - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 4:20 am

need pix for the poster...this can help... very happy

DUBCRAWL to be or not to be? - Page 2 Dsc01520h

DUBCRAWL to be or not to be? - Page 2 Dsc01521x

DUBCRAWL to be or not to be? - Page 2 Dsc01522dw

DUBCRAWL to be or not to be? - Page 2 Dsc01523w

DUBCRAWL to be or not to be? - Page 2 Dsc01524m

DUBCRAWL to be or not to be? - Page 2 Dsc01525pe

DUBCRAWL to be or not to be? - Page 2 Dsc01526g

DUBCRAWL to be or not to be? - Page 2 Dsc01540ws

DUBCRAWL to be or not to be? - Page 2 Dsc01543z

DUBCRAWL to be or not to be? - Page 2 Dsc01544i

DUBCRAWL to be or not to be? - Page 2 Dsc01545h

Sir chard... we're friends right.. blum3
use my car.... laughing
Back to top Go down
sideslider
Chase Driver
sideslider

PostSubject: Re: DUBCRAWL to be or not to be?   DUBCRAWL to be or not to be? - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 10:39 am

how about my baja pics from long ago, theyre still on the site, they could be good, i also have a vid of a jumping competition from my baja if interested, that would turn some heads !!!!

and im all for this crawler thing, i think ill get one just as soon as im done buying my RC boat, DX3s, baja hopups, 4x4 slash, tamiya hopups, and maybe then i'll see if i have any funds left loool kiddin
Back to top Go down
LaNcE
Lead Driver
LaNcE

PostSubject: Re: DUBCRAWL to be or not to be?   DUBCRAWL to be or not to be? - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 12:19 pm

two letters..

EP

hehe!
Back to top Go down
http://www.dubdrift.com
Samaj
Chase Driver
Samaj

PostSubject: Re: DUBCRAWL to be or not to be?   DUBCRAWL to be or not to be? - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 12:35 pm

I'am in for the crawling, offraod , Satdium truck anything & everything. Considering i have 13 RC models including a Bike. I almost have all aspects covered. hehehhe Just need to get a crawler now.
Back to top Go down
Jay
Administrator
Jay

PostSubject: Re: DUBCRAWL to be or not to be?   DUBCRAWL to be or not to be? - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 2:06 pm

action shots would be the best choice to include in the poster.. no posers ok lol

@sam you really have a lot over there lol i only have two!

btw we have been all OT on the last two pages of this topic, lets get back to pauls dubcrawl clown

anyone wants to comment more about the poster please post HERE.
or should we rename this topic's title lol
Back to top Go down
paul
@dubdrift.com
@dubdrift.com
paul

PostSubject: Re: DUBCRAWL to be or not to be?   DUBCRAWL to be or not to be? - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 2:20 pm

@Jay even if we did rename the topic i'm not sure what we would call it??? maybe

"DUBDRIFT - THE FUTURE 'anything goes' OT debate extravaganza"....LOL

sorry still OT!
Back to top Go down
cathurga
Lead Driver
cathurga

PostSubject: Re: DUBCRAWL to be or not to be?   DUBCRAWL to be or not to be? - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 3:06 pm

I still say we need to get the basics first....crawlers, and a place to crawl them....! smile

Also, we need to find the time......but fortunately, when the sun has set, we can get a'crawlin....posters and things are putting the cart before the horse!

We should start by staying with 2.2 sized cawlers, a limit on tire height and limit dig to either front or rear, not both.

All thos aiming to get a crawler that meets the specs. Then build a course, chop up some tennis balls and lay out a run!

Normally you need to crawl befor you can run......now it's the other way around...>CRAWL!!
Back to top Go down
paul
@dubdrift.com
@dubdrift.com
paul

PostSubject: Re: DUBCRAWL to be or not to be?   DUBCRAWL to be or not to be? - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 8:08 pm

cathurga wrote:

We should start by staying with 2.2 sized crawlers, a limit on tire height and limit dig to either front or rear, not both.

Lets just stick with official 2.2 class rules as posted by Richard, only difference to what you are proposing there is no restriction on dig.....

RULES LINK

Class 2 – Class 2.2:
Vehicle wheelbase is limited to a maximum of 12.5 inches. This is determined by measuring
from centerline of front axle stub to centerline of rear axle stub, with all the wheels pointing straight
ahead, with the vehicles suspension holding it's own weight.
- Vehicle track width is limited to a maximum of 12.5 inches. This is determined by measuring
the bottom of the outer most edge of the front and rear tires while the vehicle is sitting on level
ground.
- Vehicle is limited to 2.2 inch wheels/rims or smaller at the bead surface. Wheels may be
modified provided that the tire bead surface does not exceed 2.2 inches in diameter. Tires may be
modified from other sized tires using only a pliable rubber but must not exceed a total uncompressed
outer diameter of 6 inches.
- Vehicles are limited to 2-wheel steering only.
- 2.2 Crawler class bodiless overall dimension of the complete chassis must be at least
8"overall length, 3" overall width, and 3.75" overall height.
- If at any point during a run your vehicle falls out of these vehicle specs for any reason you will
be required to take a touch penalty and correct the problem.
Back to top Go down
strawb
@dubdrift.com
@dubdrift.com
strawb

PostSubject: Re: DUBCRAWL to be or not to be?   DUBCRAWL to be or not to be? - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 10:34 pm

Up Up Up!!!!

i believe everyone knows by now that ive gone all out crazy on crawlers!

the weather nowadays are a bit more forgiving cos winter is just a couple of months away ....

so with that said? ..... would anyone be interested to do regular crawl session here in al ain in the very near future? .... make it like a family days out complete with a barbecue session and the works!

i have 2 fantastic crawl spots both of which are comp worthy, both located in the city proper! fantastic rocks! and a good place to hold a picnic and barbecue as well! we can easily mark-out 4-6 courses for a whole days fun!

i'd be more than happy to help anyone start out in RC Crawling if interested!!!

if this sounds pleasant to you?

kindly do give inputs in this thread so we can make RC crawling as big as RC drifting here in the UAE

cheers

Back to top Go down
http://forcea.multiply.com/
cathurga
Lead Driver
cathurga

PostSubject: Re: DUBCRAWL to be or not to be?   DUBCRAWL to be or not to be? - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 12:29 am

Hey Strawb....good to hear you are still 'going slow'. I have to admit, I am not finding the time to crawl anymore....since I am also flying planes and helicopters now....

I only have the two crawlers, the modded CR-01 and Junfac Joker. I am probably going to sell one of them because they are gathering dust (not from crawling though sad )

I am tempted to hang on to one, but not sure which one, the CR-01 is not as capable, but it is a nicer 'scale' truck.....

Anyway, sorry I am not able to join you out in Al-Ain....hope you get some interest anyway.

Back to top Go down
strawb
@dubdrift.com
@dubdrift.com
strawb

PostSubject: Re: DUBCRAWL to be or not to be?   DUBCRAWL to be or not to be? - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 12:19 pm

cathurga wrote:
Hey Strawb....good to hear you are still 'going slow'. I have to admit, I am not finding the time to crawl anymore....since I am also flying planes and helicopters now....

I only have the two crawlers, the modded CR-01 and Junfac Joker. I am probably going to sell one of them because they are gathering dust (not from crawling though sad )

I am tempted to hang on to one, but not sure which one, the CR-01 is not as capable, but it is a nicer 'scale' truck.....

Anyway, sorry I am not able to join you out in Al-Ain....hope you get some interest anyway.

no worries andy! ..... i'm sure you'll slowly find yourself doin RC Crawling when winter comes!

i suggest sell both and get richard's LNC!!! its got very good reviews and does very well in sportsman class comps! toetap5 toetap5

i believe he's selling it for a good price!!!

help me spread the love though!! we need more guys doing this here!!

cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
paul
@dubdrift.com
@dubdrift.com
paul

PostSubject: Re: DUBCRAWL to be or not to be?   DUBCRAWL to be or not to be? - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 1:29 pm

Hey strawb,

I'd be keen to join for one or two of the crawling sessions in al ain with BBQ and all!

Unfortunately I don't have enough time to make a regular thing! As chard says would me nice to have a spot in dxb too.

Let us know when you want to do the first session!

Keep on crawlin
Back to top Go down
strawb
@dubdrift.com
@dubdrift.com
strawb

PostSubject: Re: DUBCRAWL to be or not to be?   DUBCRAWL to be or not to be? - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 1:38 pm

thanks for the support paul!

im good to go anytime when you guys are up for it?

how does the last friday of this month sound for you guys?

and theres enough free space to make drift tracks as well for drifters interested to make the trip as well?

Back to top Go down
paul
@dubdrift.com
@dubdrift.com
paul

PostSubject: Re: DUBCRAWL to be or not to be?   DUBCRAWL to be or not to be? - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 1:49 pm

Strawb,

I reckon we should maybe try for mid October somewhere, let the weather cool a bit more and hopefully give guys some more time to try and beg, borrow or steal some crawlers for the day.

But first let's see how much interest you get here first! very happy
Back to top Go down
strawb
@dubdrift.com
@dubdrift.com
strawb

PostSubject: Re: DUBCRAWL to be or not to be?   DUBCRAWL to be or not to be? - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 1:52 pm

there are less than a handful of us guys with crawlers paul ....

hopefully we get the others interested .... clapping

Back to top Go down
strawb
@dubdrift.com
@dubdrift.com
strawb

PostSubject: Re: DUBCRAWL to be or not to be?   DUBCRAWL to be or not to be? - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 5:28 pm

just an update .....

weather is permitting now .... an average of 32-36 degrees tops during noon time

anyone care to do a crawl session somewhere?

lets get people into crawling may it be scalers or comp crawlers

the spots i mentioned before would be good for comping and scaling as well so a joint outing would be very nice toetap5
Back to top Go down
strawb
@dubdrift.com
@dubdrift.com
strawb

PostSubject: Re: DUBCRAWL to be or not to be?   DUBCRAWL to be or not to be? - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 5:44 pm

anyone???

chard? paul? andy? sad
Back to top Go down
paul
@dubdrift.com
@dubdrift.com
paul

PostSubject: Re: DUBCRAWL to be or not to be?   DUBCRAWL to be or not to be? - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 5:57 pm

strawb

busy getting my crawler sorted....needed some mods so i can try and keep up with the pro kits you got going very happy

as soon as its done, i come out for a crawl
Back to top Go down
strawb
@dubdrift.com
@dubdrift.com
strawb

PostSubject: Re: DUBCRAWL to be or not to be?   DUBCRAWL to be or not to be? - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 6:00 pm

thanks for the reply paul .... any help just lemme know ....

i'm gonna set up courses here where you'll wanna come back weekly!!!!! toetap5
Back to top Go down
strawb
@dubdrift.com
@dubdrift.com
strawb

PostSubject: Re: DUBCRAWL to be or not to be?   DUBCRAWL to be or not to be? - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 5:56 pm

i think with the numerous scaler offsprings and crawlers coming about .....

let me just place this thread TTT!!!!!!! so we can atleast push forward with DUBCRAWL!!!!!

not that its gonna veer away from dubdrift but just to have some marketing stuff to promote this side of the hobby .....

any ideas???? support???
Back to top Go down
Jay
Administrator
Jay

PostSubject: Re: DUBCRAWL to be or not to be?   DUBCRAWL to be or not to be? - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 7:22 pm

... and still no final name and logo for the scale crawlers???
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DUBCRAWL to be or not to be?   DUBCRAWL to be or not to be? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

DUBCRAWL to be or not to be?
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next