DubDrift
Forum Update: Facebook Connect

You can now associate your Facebook account with Dubdrift by enabling the Facebook associate button found in your Profile preferences.

It's simple, you have to link your Facebook account with your account already created in the forum.

Connect in the forum> Profile> Preferences> Connect my Facebook account

From this point, your forum account and Facebook account are linked.

Jay
Administrator
DubDrift
Forum Update: Facebook Connect

You can now associate your Facebook account with Dubdrift by enabling the Facebook associate button found in your Profile preferences.

It's simple, you have to link your Facebook account with your account already created in the forum.

Connect in the forum> Profile> Preferences> Connect my Facebook account

From this point, your forum account and Facebook account are linked.

Jay
Administrator
DubDrift
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dubdrift : RC Drif Abu Dhabi

Dubai RCDubai RC  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
EP: DubDrift Sessions ● Fridays @ 5:00pm onwards ● Moven Pick Area2 ● Click HERE for location.

Latest topics
» any one here from abudhabi im new in RlC world
Hydrogen fuel cells...IN AN RC CAR?! Emptyby rommel Thu Feb 18, 2016 2:50 am

» Mini Mayhem is back!
Hydrogen fuel cells...IN AN RC CAR?! Emptyby Jay Tue Aug 04, 2015 4:55 pm

» Dubai adventure (teaser)
Hydrogen fuel cells...IN AN RC CAR?! Emptyby cv3t Thu Mar 12, 2015 9:53 am

» Rock Crawlers in Dubai?
Hydrogen fuel cells...IN AN RC CAR?! Emptyby pampoy Wed Jan 28, 2015 3:01 am

» Moven Pick Area Map
Hydrogen fuel cells...IN AN RC CAR?! Emptyby kax79 Fri Dec 12, 2014 7:34 pm

» Family Fun Fly Day, 29th November
Hydrogen fuel cells...IN AN RC CAR?! Emptyby king44 Sat Nov 22, 2014 2:54 am

» mini 4WD latest version
Hydrogen fuel cells...IN AN RC CAR?! Emptyby Jay Sun Nov 16, 2014 5:09 pm

» Rc Drift King Meydan's Cup
Hydrogen fuel cells...IN AN RC CAR?! Emptyby kax79 Sun Nov 02, 2014 1:06 am

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
J.Drift
Hydrogen fuel cells...IN AN RC CAR?! Vote_lcapHydrogen fuel cells...IN AN RC CAR?! Voting_barHydrogen fuel cells...IN AN RC CAR?! Vote_rcap 
Jay
Hydrogen fuel cells...IN AN RC CAR?! Vote_lcapHydrogen fuel cells...IN AN RC CAR?! Voting_barHydrogen fuel cells...IN AN RC CAR?! Vote_rcap 
LaNcE
jebjeb
cathurga
Bandit
strawb
paul
chardiboi
.j0sh
Webmail
DubDrift Webmail
free forum
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Hydrogen fuel cells...IN AN RC CAR?!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Abdul Basit
Chase Driver
Abdul Basit

Hydrogen fuel cells...IN AN RC CAR?! Empty
PostHydrogen fuel cells...IN AN RC CAR?!

Corgi has given the first public showing of its new hydrogen-powered RC car at Nuremberg

http://www.toynewsmag.com/news/29496/Corgi-unveils-new-hydrogen-RC-car

Not my find, just thought it was worth sharing...
AdBull.
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Hydrogen fuel cells...IN AN RC CAR?! :: Comments

paul
Re: Hydrogen fuel cells...IN AN RC CAR?!
Post Tue Dec 15, 2009 4:17 pm by paul
Nice find AdBull, very interresting bit of tech news!

Will be nice to one day in the future to scrap the batteries and chargers! and just go racing with a bottle of masafi! lol
cathurga
Post Tue Dec 15, 2009 6:08 pm by cathurga
mmm, article is from Feb 2008, doesnt look like the H2GO relies on momentum.....it hasnt gained any in 2 years... Hydrogen fuel cells...IN AN RC CAR?! Icon_smile
paul
Post Tue Dec 15, 2009 7:03 pm by paul
Fair point Andy! None the less the idea is COOL!

I think they may be a little more focused on getting momentum in 1:1 cars...... and things like saving the planet etc etc etc! hahaha
cathurga
Post Tue Dec 15, 2009 7:30 pm by cathurga
Yep, in Dubai we are saving the planet, one whale shark at a time LOL....sorry OT!

Dunno if any of you remember a car that I had as a kid, it was not RC but it had an airtank on it, and a small basic 2-stroke engine in it. You pumped the air tank with the supplied pump, and when it was full, you gave it a nudge and WHOOSH, it was off!.....until the air ran out....AWESOME! I need to find one.

Battery technology is advancing RAPIDO, I recall the first NiCd's I had, 1500Mah.....8 hours to charge, 20 min runtimes...bummer.
Now LiFe will give you 30 min runtimes (dependent) and a 20 min charge....much better....and it will get even better I am sure.
Abdul Basit
Post Tue Dec 15, 2009 7:37 pm by Abdul Basit
I've had that, but it was an aeroplane. On it's maiden flight, me and my dad took it to a park, it flew well, but before it landed, it was carried away by some street kids.
sideslider
Post Wed Dec 16, 2009 1:25 am by sideslider
aww dont u hate it when that happens.......=P

thats why i invested in a baja:

1: its too heavy to steal
2: if a kid tries to steal it then i hit the throttle and scare the #r#p outta them
3: if heres more then one then i just run them down with the baja itself

LOOOL sorry OT had to get it outta my system, need any form of comedy to keep my mind of other things...............
Abdul Basit
Post Wed Dec 16, 2009 1:30 am by Abdul Basit
LOL Ahmed,
did you get my PM on the r33?
cathurga
Post Wed Dec 16, 2009 1:36 am by cathurga
HAHAHAHAHAHA, I found it.....there is one on Ebay too....might have to buy that!

THIS IS IT!!
paul
Post Wed Dec 16, 2009 1:38 am by paul
cathurga wrote:
HAHAHAHAHAHA, I found it.....there is one on Ebay too....might have to buy that!

THIS IS IT!!

$6.99 now that is a good deal! its probably gonna cost you more to ship! best you start saving Andy :geek:

Hydrogen fuel cells...IN AN RC CAR?!

Page 1 of 1