DubDrift
Forum Update: Facebook Connect

You can now associate your Facebook account with Dubdrift by enabling the Facebook associate button found in your Profile preferences.

It's simple, you have to link your Facebook account with your account already created in the forum.

Connect in the forum> Profile> Preferences> Connect my Facebook account

From this point, your forum account and Facebook account are linked.

Jay
Administrator
DubDrift
Forum Update: Facebook Connect

You can now associate your Facebook account with Dubdrift by enabling the Facebook associate button found in your Profile preferences.

It's simple, you have to link your Facebook account with your account already created in the forum.

Connect in the forum> Profile> Preferences> Connect my Facebook account

From this point, your forum account and Facebook account are linked.

Jay
Administrator
DubDrift
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dubdrift : RC Drif Abu Dhabi

Dubai RCDubai RC  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
EP: DubDrift Sessions ● Fridays @ 5:00pm onwards ● Moven Pick Area2 ● Click HERE for location.

Latest topics
» any one here from abudhabi im new in RlC world
My RIG. . . - Page 2 Emptyby rommel Thu Feb 18, 2016 2:50 am

» Mini Mayhem is back!
My RIG. . . - Page 2 Emptyby Jay Tue Aug 04, 2015 4:55 pm

» Dubai adventure (teaser)
My RIG. . . - Page 2 Emptyby cv3t Thu Mar 12, 2015 9:53 am

» Rock Crawlers in Dubai?
My RIG. . . - Page 2 Emptyby pampoy Wed Jan 28, 2015 3:01 am

» Moven Pick Area Map
My RIG. . . - Page 2 Emptyby kax79 Fri Dec 12, 2014 7:34 pm

» Family Fun Fly Day, 29th November
My RIG. . . - Page 2 Emptyby king44 Sat Nov 22, 2014 2:54 am

» mini 4WD latest version
My RIG. . . - Page 2 Emptyby Jay Sun Nov 16, 2014 5:09 pm

» Rc Drift King Meydan's Cup
My RIG. . . - Page 2 Emptyby kax79 Sun Nov 02, 2014 1:06 am

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
J.Drift
My RIG. . . - Page 2 Vote_lcapMy RIG. . . - Page 2 Voting_barMy RIG. . . - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Jay
My RIG. . . - Page 2 Vote_lcapMy RIG. . . - Page 2 Voting_barMy RIG. . . - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
LaNcE
jebjeb
cathurga
Bandit
strawb
paul
chardiboi
.j0sh
Webmail
DubDrift Webmail
free forum
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

My RIG. . .

Go down 
+6
paul
sideslider
kubrador
maldito
JRacing
chardiboi
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
chardiboi
Chase Driver
chardiboi

My RIG. . . - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My RIG. . .   My RIG. . . - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 4:01 am

go mamba max . . . . Holmes Hobbies TorqueMaster BR-XL . . . or if you want budget, go rc4wd Outcry Crawler Speed Controller with TurboBEC. . . . .and HB Rovers Tires (white). . .

and please, No digs. . . let's make it Sportsman class. . . .smile

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers: yipee!!! i have a crawling buddy coming

paul. . . . what about yours?
Back to top Go down
cathurga
Lead Driver
cathurga

PostSubject: Re: My RIG. . .   My RIG. . . - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 4:19 am

No, I am having front and rear dig......I have to win! LOL

Not so sure this is going to work....the gearbox parts are not available seperately.....will have to find an alternative.....shame, because the CR-01 gearbox is VERY good in my opinion....small and tough.
Back to top Go down
paul
@dubdrift.com
@dubdrift.com
paul

PostSubject: Re: My RIG. . .   My RIG. . . - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 12:06 pm

chardiboi wrote:

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers: yipee!!! i have a crawling buddy coming

paul. . . . what about yours?

Chardiboi,

I'm not quite sure yet trying to weigh up a few options:

1: Losi Comp Crawler w 3S goat + 18.5 or 21.5 ballastic crawler (would prefer to go brushed but everything i read says the LCC is much happier running brushless..)
2: Newage 2.2 CNC Machined Rock Crawler Kit w Novak M2 Dig 3S ESC / Dual Terra Claw Brush Motor Combo (if you havent seen the M2 in action click
HERE)
3: AX10 not sure what the setup would be but it would need a fair bit of work, as i hear stock they are pretty rubbish, but with some mods they can be brilliant....

Will probably only order in Jan when i'm back from vacation so have some time to decide, anyway if you guys have any advice let me know!

Andy, I'm with Chardiboi, HB Rover white are the only way to go for tires at the moment, definately the best tire available
Back to top Go down
http://dirtrc.blogspot.com/
chardiboi
Chase Driver
chardiboi

PostSubject: Re: My RIG. . .   My RIG. . . - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 12:56 pm

d@mn... you guys are really going all the way!!! i'm just saving up for a goat system too.

paul. if you wanna go heavyweight,, then bergs are the way to go. but if you want lightweights. .. lcc is in. just change the vcd's to the version 3's (the one's thats in a night crawler)

axials??? . . .
Back to top Go down
paul
@dubdrift.com
@dubdrift.com
paul

PostSubject: Re: My RIG. . .   My RIG. . . - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 2:25 pm

Think my preference lies with the LCC, I had a look at getting a night crawler like yours and hopping it up, but worked out costing very similar in the end....

Bergs are awesome, its very tempting....but think it will cost a lot more...

Axials thought i would check it out as they seem to be very popular... everyone is buying them and modifying, I'm trying to work out why????? I havent really read a good review anywhere....unless 90% of the crawler has been replaced! hahahaa
Back to top Go down
cathurga
Lead Driver
cathurga

PostSubject: Re: My RIG. . .   My RIG. . . - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 3:58 pm

The Axials are pretty good out the box, the ARTR version is the best of the bunch, has some hop ups thrown in,...

Isnt the Berg stuff all MOA?
Back to top Go down
paul
@dubdrift.com
@dubdrift.com
paul

PostSubject: Re: My RIG. . .   My RIG. . . - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 12:16 am

Yip Berg is all MOA, very cool

Chardiboi,

this the link for the battery pack i was talking about Losi Saddle Pack

here is the other for the Losi forum
Back to top Go down
chardiboi
Chase Driver
chardiboi

PostSubject: Re: My RIG. . .   My RIG. . . - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 1:15 am

the batts are cool!!! 4800mah of long fun crawling. . . . but a bit of pain in the wallet though. . .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My RIG. . .   My RIG. . . - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

My RIG. . .
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DubDrift :: EP General Forums :: EP Crawlers-Scalers :: General Dsicussion-
Jump to: