DubDrift
Forum Update: Facebook Connect

You can now associate your Facebook account with Dubdrift by enabling the Facebook associate button found in your Profile preferences.

It's simple, you have to link your Facebook account with your account already created in the forum.

Connect in the forum> Profile> Preferences> Connect my Facebook account

From this point, your forum account and Facebook account are linked.

Jay
Administrator
DubDrift
Forum Update: Facebook Connect

You can now associate your Facebook account with Dubdrift by enabling the Facebook associate button found in your Profile preferences.

It's simple, you have to link your Facebook account with your account already created in the forum.

Connect in the forum> Profile> Preferences> Connect my Facebook account

From this point, your forum account and Facebook account are linked.

Jay
Administrator
DubDrift
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dubdrift : RC Drif Abu Dhabi

Dubai RCDubai RC  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
EP: DubDrift Sessions ● Fridays @ 5:00pm onwards ● Moven Pick Area2 ● Click HERE for location.

Latest topics
» any one here from abudhabi im new in RlC world
Brand New RC Shop in Deira - Hobbies Zone - Page 2 Emptyby rommel Thu Feb 18, 2016 2:50 am

» Mini Mayhem is back!
Brand New RC Shop in Deira - Hobbies Zone - Page 2 Emptyby Jay Tue Aug 04, 2015 4:55 pm

» Dubai adventure (teaser)
Brand New RC Shop in Deira - Hobbies Zone - Page 2 Emptyby cv3t Thu Mar 12, 2015 9:53 am

» Rock Crawlers in Dubai?
Brand New RC Shop in Deira - Hobbies Zone - Page 2 Emptyby pampoy Wed Jan 28, 2015 3:01 am

» Moven Pick Area Map
Brand New RC Shop in Deira - Hobbies Zone - Page 2 Emptyby kax79 Fri Dec 12, 2014 7:34 pm

» Family Fun Fly Day, 29th November
Brand New RC Shop in Deira - Hobbies Zone - Page 2 Emptyby king44 Sat Nov 22, 2014 2:54 am

» mini 4WD latest version
Brand New RC Shop in Deira - Hobbies Zone - Page 2 Emptyby Jay Sun Nov 16, 2014 5:09 pm

» Rc Drift King Meydan's Cup
Brand New RC Shop in Deira - Hobbies Zone - Page 2 Emptyby kax79 Sun Nov 02, 2014 1:06 am

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
J.Drift
Brand New RC Shop in Deira - Hobbies Zone - Page 2 Vote_lcapBrand New RC Shop in Deira - Hobbies Zone - Page 2 Voting_barBrand New RC Shop in Deira - Hobbies Zone - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Jay
Brand New RC Shop in Deira - Hobbies Zone - Page 2 Vote_lcapBrand New RC Shop in Deira - Hobbies Zone - Page 2 Voting_barBrand New RC Shop in Deira - Hobbies Zone - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
LaNcE
jebjeb
cathurga
Bandit
strawb
paul
chardiboi
.j0sh
Webmail
DubDrift Webmail
free forum
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Brand New RC Shop in Deira - Hobbies Zone

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
vineshvijayan
Chase Driver
vineshvijayan

Brand New RC Shop in Deira - Hobbies Zone - Page 2 Empty
PostBrand New RC Shop in Deira - Hobbies Zone

Hobbies Zone
An Ultimate place of Rc desires
Al Ithihad Rd, Inside Eppco station
Deira Dubai,
Tel. 04 2623400

Got loadsa Traxxas stuffs, few Hpi's, and couple of drift items too, styling parts,neons, light kits and drift tires. Got good prices on lipos, batteries, BL motor combos and chargers. Check it out. They are open to suggestions and requirements.

Brand New RC Shop in Deira - Hobbies Zone - Page 2 Img_0511
Brand New RC Shop in Deira - Hobbies Zone - Page 2 Img_0512
Brand New RC Shop in Deira - Hobbies Zone - Page 2 Img_0513
Brand New RC Shop in Deira - Hobbies Zone - Page 2 Img_0514
Brand New RC Shop in Deira - Hobbies Zone - Page 2 Img_0515
Brand New RC Shop in Deira - Hobbies Zone - Page 2 Img_0516

My Favourite
Brand New RC Shop in Deira - Hobbies Zone - Page 2 Img_0517
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Brand New RC Shop in Deira - Hobbies Zone :: Comments

LaNcE
Re: Brand New RC Shop in Deira - Hobbies Zone
Post Wed Nov 18, 2009 11:31 am by LaNcE
yup.. it's there..

thanks..
dxbdude
Post Wed Nov 18, 2009 11:44 am by dxbdude
Luckily my first ride was from them... :rendeer:
LaNcE
Post Wed Nov 18, 2009 2:39 pm by LaNcE
@jon, btw, will you be the one to bring the DVD after the copy is made?

thanks in advance.. hehehe..
Abdul Basit
Post Wed Nov 18, 2009 9:12 pm by Abdul Basit
I'm going to call these guys to find out a few prices, probably not as big as a rip off compared to hoby centre.
I really want some adjustable arms for my tt01E...and some REAL drift tires would be nice too.

BY THE WAY! I ripped the carburator controlling servo out of my Now-Non-functional nitro rc, and slapped it into the tt01E, works PERFECTLY. I also PVC taped the tires, and drifts pretty darn well in the parking lot outside the rashidiya mosque (anyone live near by?).

And since I've Aced my chemistry, biology and physics test that I had this week...LOOKING FOWARD TO SEEING YOU GUYS THIS WEEKEND!
Started begging my mom already, since dad is going to be out of country for the weekend =D
LaNcE
Post Wed Nov 18, 2009 9:19 pm by LaNcE
great job on your subjects!

remember, there's plenty of time for RC.. studies first..

we'll see you.. Friday morning around 8am and/or the regular Saturday session..
Anonymous
Post Wed Nov 18, 2009 11:01 pm by Guest
Abdul Basit wrote:
I'm going to call these guys to find out a few prices, probably not as big as a rip off compared to hoby centre.
I really want some adjustable arms for my tt01E...and some REAL drift tires would be nice too.

BY THE WAY! I ripped the carburator controlling servo out of my Now-Non-functional nitro rc, and slapped it into the tt01E, works PERFECTLY. I also PVC taped the tires, and drifts pretty darn well in the parking lot outside the rashidiya mosque (anyone live near by?).

And since I've Aced my chemistry, biology and physics test that I had this week...LOOKING FOWARD TO SEEING YOU GUYS THIS WEEKEND!
Started begging my mom already, since dad is going to be out of country for the weekend =D

im selling my BRAND NEW tamiya super driftech tires with rims (both 24mm) for dhs 150. lemme know if you are interested ok
J.Drift
Post Wed Nov 18, 2009 11:17 pm by J.Drift
thats a good deal 150 for i set (4pcs) you cannot find here in dubai a tamiya super drift tech smile

i think they are selling it in LHS 80AED or more a pair only
Abdul Basit
Post Thu Nov 19, 2009 1:10 am by Abdul Basit
laNcELot wrote:
great job on your subjects!

remember, there's plenty of time for RC.. studies first..

we'll see you.. Friday morning around 8am and/or the regular Saturday session..
Friday morning 8 am? Wow, that's pretty darn right early. I probably won't make it for that 'un.

What time is the Saturday session? And is it behind Burger King or at spot 1?

Thanks by the way Me likes this forum.
Abdul Basit
Post Thu Nov 19, 2009 1:14 am by Abdul Basit
J.Drift wrote:
thats a good deal 150 for i set (4pcs) you cannot find here in dubai a tamiya super drift tech smile

i think they are selling it in LHS 80AED or more a pair only

I'd really buy it from you guys, but that is pretty darn expensive. Not saying it's a rip off or overpriced, it's expensive. I'll stick to PVC tape right now, next weekend I'll get some PVC pipe with dad, or maybe he buys me 12 sushi drift tires from ebay.

Oh crap! It's Eid next friday..isn't it? That means all shops will be closed...that means that when dad comes back to Dubai on Friday...He'll travel again on Saturday...And he'll probably be really busy....
Can someone please sell me some PVC pipe on Saturday? Lol, please!
Anonymous
Post Thu Nov 19, 2009 1:55 am by Guest
no one is selling PVC pipes now except ACE Hardware...

150 is not cheap if you are in to drifting... 150 is just a tip of the ice berg with regards to expenses with drifting.
Abdul Basit
Post Thu Nov 19, 2009 6:18 pm by Abdul Basit
jebolution, I saw LOTS of different sized PVC pipes in this one store in the Sharjah industrial area (me and my dad go there almost every friday to check on the cars that are being repaired), the shop was closed though, so we couldn't buy any.

P.S, how long do the tamiya super drift tires last? On average, I know it's a bit different everyone.
jebjeb
Post Thu Nov 19, 2009 6:34 pm by jebjeb
Abdul Basit wrote:
jebolution, I saw LOTS of different sized PVC pipes in this one store in the Sharjah industrial area (me and my dad go there almost every friday to check on the cars that are being repaired), the shop was closed though, so we couldn't buy any.

P.S, how long do the tamiya super drift tires last? On average, I know it's a bit different everyone.

depends how often you use your drifter... for us, it takes almost a year, lets say 8 months... if you use it every saturdays though... of course, the more you use it, the shorter the life will be.

and also, nothing beats HPI t-drifts and Tamiya super driftechs when it comes to sliding!
Lindsey11
Post Thu Nov 19, 2009 6:48 pm by Lindsey11
jebjeb wrote:
Abdul Basit wrote:

depends how often you use your drifter... for us, it takes almost a year, lets say 8 months... if you use it every saturdays though... of course, the more you use it, the shorter the life will be.

and also, nothing beats HPI t-drifts and Tamiya super driftechs when it comes to sliding!

korek! lol! :geek:
Abdul Basit
Post Thu Nov 19, 2009 7:56 pm by Abdul Basit
Yeah, I've heard that t drifts are awesome. So if I drift for like...15 minutes a day, every week....my tires should run out in....4 months or so?
jebjeb
Post Thu Nov 19, 2009 8:02 pm by jebjeb
up to you abdul... we drifters here dont just have one set of tires... we have LOTS!!! so we dont get that headache you are experiencing right now! kidding aside, i have 4 sets of drift tires and those figures (4 months) never crossed my mind.

rc drfit, touring, etc is not a cheap hobby... take note of that... you get cheap material, you'll receive cheap performance.
Abdul Basit
Post Thu Nov 19, 2009 10:00 pm by Abdul Basit
jebjeb, one of the main draws of rc drifting is that it can be done successfully on a tight budget. If you are cheap, it comes down to DIY, I'm not that cheap though blum3
Anywho, I'll see what dad has to offer when he comes back to Dubai.
Abdul Basit
Post Wed Dec 09, 2009 8:15 pm by Abdul Basit
if anyone is going to go to hobby zone anytime soon can they please PM me?
vineshvijayan
Post Tue Jun 29, 2010 2:47 am by vineshvijayan
28/06/2010

Hello Rc Buddies,

Just an update, new supplies of spares, hop ups, radio gears, and new drift kits available at Hobbies Zone, Deira. Feel free to visit anytime and check them out.

They also trade-in used kits
Cheers

Brand New RC Shop in Deira - Hobbies Zone - Page 2 Img_0411

Brand New RC Shop in Deira - Hobbies Zone - Page 2 Img_2610

Brand New RC Shop in Deira - Hobbies Zone - Page 2 Img_2611

Brand New RC Shop in Deira - Hobbies Zone - Page 2 Img_2612

Brand New RC Shop in Deira - Hobbies Zone - Page 2 Img_2613
vineshvijayan
Post Tue Jun 29, 2010 3:00 am by vineshvijayan
For the Offroad fans - Customised Traxxas Slash w/ integy shocks, proline sand tires, proline custom painted baja body. pic only for display all items available separately.

Brand New RC Shop in Deira - Hobbies Zone - Page 2 Img_0412
Jay
Post Tue Jun 29, 2010 2:54 pm by Jay
i think ill be passing by deira this afternoon to check this one out very happy
thanks for the info vin!

Brand New RC Shop in Deira - Hobbies Zone

Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2