DubDrift
Forum Update: Facebook Connect

You can now associate your Facebook account with Dubdrift by enabling the Facebook associate button found in your Profile preferences.

It's simple, you have to link your Facebook account with your account already created in the forum.

Connect in the forum> Profile> Preferences> Connect my Facebook account

From this point, your forum account and Facebook account are linked.

Jay
Administrator
DubDrift
Forum Update: Facebook Connect

You can now associate your Facebook account with Dubdrift by enabling the Facebook associate button found in your Profile preferences.

It's simple, you have to link your Facebook account with your account already created in the forum.

Connect in the forum> Profile> Preferences> Connect my Facebook account

From this point, your forum account and Facebook account are linked.

Jay
Administrator
DubDrift
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dubdrift : RC Drif Abu Dhabi

Dubai RCDubai RC  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
EP: DubDrift Sessions ● Fridays @ 5:00pm onwards ● Moven Pick Area2 ● Click HERE for location.

Latest topics
» any one here from abudhabi im new in RlC world
Forza Motorsport 3 demo released Emptyby rommel Thu Feb 18, 2016 2:50 am

» Mini Mayhem is back!
Forza Motorsport 3 demo released Emptyby Jay Tue Aug 04, 2015 4:55 pm

» Dubai adventure (teaser)
Forza Motorsport 3 demo released Emptyby cv3t Thu Mar 12, 2015 9:53 am

» Rock Crawlers in Dubai?
Forza Motorsport 3 demo released Emptyby pampoy Wed Jan 28, 2015 3:01 am

» Moven Pick Area Map
Forza Motorsport 3 demo released Emptyby kax79 Fri Dec 12, 2014 7:34 pm

» Family Fun Fly Day, 29th November
Forza Motorsport 3 demo released Emptyby king44 Sat Nov 22, 2014 2:54 am

» mini 4WD latest version
Forza Motorsport 3 demo released Emptyby Jay Sun Nov 16, 2014 5:09 pm

» Rc Drift King Meydan's Cup
Forza Motorsport 3 demo released Emptyby kax79 Sun Nov 02, 2014 1:06 am

April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
J.Drift
Forza Motorsport 3 demo released Vote_lcapForza Motorsport 3 demo released Voting_barForza Motorsport 3 demo released Vote_rcap 
Jay
Forza Motorsport 3 demo released Vote_lcapForza Motorsport 3 demo released Voting_barForza Motorsport 3 demo released Vote_rcap 
LaNcE
jebjeb
cathurga
Bandit
strawb
paul
chardiboi
.j0sh
Webmail
DubDrift Webmail
free forum
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Forza Motorsport 3 demo released

Go down 
+2
cathurga
Jay
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Jay
Administrator
Jay

Forza Motorsport 3 demo released Empty
PostSubject: Forza Motorsport 3 demo released   Forza Motorsport 3 demo released EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 2:35 pm

Dear Jay Manuel Abel,

Since yesterday morning you can download the demo of Forza Motorsport 3 directly from Xbox Marketplace.

A thread has been opened where you can find the download details and also give your feedback on this demo release.

As always your comments are really appreciated!

http://forum.racedepartment.com/forza-motorsport-3/23694-demo-forza-motorsport-3-online.html

All the best,
RaceDept
Back to top Go down
http://www.dubdrift.com
cathurga
Lead Driver
cathurga

PostSubject: Re: Forza Motorsport 3 demo released   Forza Motorsport 3 demo released EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 10:05 pm

Right,

I will not be doing any more posting on this site for the forseeable future....I need the bandwidth for the download...and then I will be playing it...so long suckers! very happy
Back to top Go down
Jay
Administrator
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Forza Motorsport 3 demo released   Forza Motorsport 3 demo released EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 9:30 pm

haha that wont take long.. i often download pc demo games and mods.. depending on the size.. like nfs shift the size is 1.2G and it took me 2 to 3 hrs i think.

let us know how good the game is clown
Back to top Go down
cathurga
Lead Driver
cathurga

PostSubject: Re: Forza Motorsport 3 demo released   Forza Motorsport 3 demo released EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 10:31 pm

The game is ok, looks like it has lots of potential. I think the in car camera is pretty cool, but it does not give you the immersion that shift seems to give...no blurring at speed, in crashes etc....The graphics are excellent and although there is only one track and 5 cars to race, it is 'pretty' from what I can see.
The handling is a bit better than FM2, but it seems like there is a lot of understeer, but that may be because of the lessened appearance of speed that any sim will give you...
The true test will come when playing the Nurburgring, I have done that track many many times on FM2 and will be able to compare them properly on that....also looking forward to the Le Mans track too..

I will buy the game, and I believe they will improve on the demo....

Took 2 hrs to dl the 1.25GB

Need to get the shift demo too I think...

I have been doing quite a bit on Dirt2 and I love the game dynamics on that....I dont like the stadium trucks and buggies....and some of the tracks are too 'arcade-y' but some of them are truly wicked...especially the long long landrushes....4 mins of pure driving concentration, without a navigator.....good fun!
Back to top Go down
sideslider
Chase Driver
sideslider

PostSubject: Re: Forza Motorsport 3 demo released   Forza Motorsport 3 demo released EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 10:56 pm

indeed!!!!! i like Dirt 2, but i found the truck experience quite fun in the sense hat they respond lazier on road surfaces and thqt you can spin them out on Dirt if you are to agressive, my favourite thing about it though is the tunung and that its simple tunng but with massive differences, you are definetly right about the concentration bit cathurga, great fun!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Jay
Administrator
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Forza Motorsport 3 demo released   Forza Motorsport 3 demo released EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 2:35 pm

the green hell!!!
yeah loved the nordschleife track too.. if i get a new car mod thats my test track, for sure you will see the cars performance on that one hehe
got loads of downloadable tracks online for racing sims.. nordschleife plus nurburgring gp track would take you atleast ten min per lap!

btw you gotta get the shift demo for xbox and lets see which is better..
gotta try dirt2 to though and see.. i dont like those truck either on dirt1.. got bored of those hill climbs on those trucks. and if you wanna bounce your way to the finish line use the buggies lol
Back to top Go down
Jay
Administrator
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Forza Motorsport 3 demo released   Forza Motorsport 3 demo released EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 7:18 pm

forza 3 is now here at the worldtrade center gitex exhibit..
was able to try a hot lap at laguna seca.. not sure about the handling performance for they were using an xbox wheel.. but grafix was great clown

Forza Motorsport 3 demo released Xbo1

Forza Motorsport 3 demo released Dscn9881

Forza Motorsport 3 demo released Dscn9882

try it out!
Back to top Go down
sideslider
Chase Driver
sideslider

PostSubject: Re: Forza Motorsport 3 demo released   Forza Motorsport 3 demo released EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 11:11 pm

WWWWAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

my game my game my game twisted evil twisted evil

im one of those gamers that will fight his way up from the bottom of the grid
Back to top Go down
.j0sh
Chase Driver
.j0sh

PostSubject: Re: Forza Motorsport 3 demo released   Forza Motorsport 3 demo released EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 1:45 am

I neeeeeed a steering wheel. +P
Back to top Go down
vineshvijayan
Chase Driver
vineshvijayan

PostSubject: Re: Forza Motorsport 3 demo released   Forza Motorsport 3 demo released EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 3:35 pm

FORZA MOTORSPORT 3 is kick ass, graphics are too good to be true. Its already released and available everywhere i had seen the display at Carrefour and had a trial run on the demo xbox it was beautiful. The graphics, drive awesome. The cars have real time physical damages like a broken headlites and tail-lamps, dents etc also once u crash the car handles differently like a damaged car supposed to run hehehe. But its superb, i plan to get the xbox 360 elite version bundled with the Forzamotorsport 3 releasing later this month. Already launched in Europe and other places.
I'm a PS3 fan with the bluray advantage and offcourse GT5 but i think forza3 is really worth. ITs got ferraris man :cheers:
Back to top Go down
cathurga
Lead Driver
cathurga

PostSubject: Re: Forza Motorsport 3 demo released   Forza Motorsport 3 demo released EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 5:32 pm

I am busy with Operation Flashpoint: Dragon at the moment, but I will be getting FM3, definately...

The Le Mans track is in it apparently, so at some point a few of us will attempt a Le Mans 24 hour race.....for real...
Back to top Go down
Jay
Administrator
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Forza Motorsport 3 demo released   Forza Motorsport 3 demo released EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 5:39 pm

i have the lemans track with the complete line up of FIA GT cars and lemans prototypes LMES and SCC 1998-2008 cars clown

but no one in dubai to race GTR2 with sad
Back to top Go down
skunk212003
Mechanic
skunk212003

PostSubject: Re: Forza Motorsport 3 demo released   Forza Motorsport 3 demo released EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 3:42 am

im selling xbox steering wheel with forza 3 @ 400 new
forza3 game @ 150 new
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Forza Motorsport 3 demo released   Forza Motorsport 3 demo released Empty

Back to top Go down

Forza Motorsport 3 demo released
Page 1 of 1