DubDrift
Forum Update: Facebook Connect

You can now associate your Facebook account with Dubdrift by enabling the Facebook associate button found in your Profile preferences.

It's simple, you have to link your Facebook account with your account already created in the forum.

Connect in the forum> Profile> Preferences> Connect my Facebook account

From this point, your forum account and Facebook account are linked.

Jay
Administrator
DubDrift
Forum Update: Facebook Connect

You can now associate your Facebook account with Dubdrift by enabling the Facebook associate button found in your Profile preferences.

It's simple, you have to link your Facebook account with your account already created in the forum.

Connect in the forum> Profile> Preferences> Connect my Facebook account

From this point, your forum account and Facebook account are linked.

Jay
Administrator
DubDrift
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dubdrift : RC Drif Abu Dhabi

Dubai RCDubai RC  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
EP: DubDrift Sessions ● Fridays @ 5:00pm onwards ● Moven Pick Area2 ● Click HERE for location.

Latest topics
» any one here from abudhabi im new in RlC world
how do we want the track? Emptyby rommel Thu Feb 18, 2016 2:50 am

» Mini Mayhem is back!
how do we want the track? Emptyby Jay Tue Aug 04, 2015 4:55 pm

» Dubai adventure (teaser)
how do we want the track? Emptyby cv3t Thu Mar 12, 2015 9:53 am

» Rock Crawlers in Dubai?
how do we want the track? Emptyby pampoy Wed Jan 28, 2015 3:01 am

» Moven Pick Area Map
how do we want the track? Emptyby kax79 Fri Dec 12, 2014 7:34 pm

» Family Fun Fly Day, 29th November
how do we want the track? Emptyby king44 Sat Nov 22, 2014 2:54 am

» mini 4WD latest version
how do we want the track? Emptyby Jay Sun Nov 16, 2014 5:09 pm

» Rc Drift King Meydan's Cup
how do we want the track? Emptyby kax79 Sun Nov 02, 2014 1:06 am

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
J.Drift
how do we want the track? Vote_lcaphow do we want the track? Voting_barhow do we want the track? Vote_rcap 
Jay
how do we want the track? Vote_lcaphow do we want the track? Voting_barhow do we want the track? Vote_rcap 
LaNcE
jebjeb
cathurga
Bandit
strawb
paul
chardiboi
.j0sh
Webmail
DubDrift Webmail
free forum
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

how do we want the track?

Go down 
+4
cathurga
spy
chardiboi
sideslider
8 posters
AuthorMessage
sideslider
Chase Driver
sideslider

how do we want the track? Empty
PostSubject: how do we want the track?   how do we want the track? EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 9:31 pm

could someone post a map of how they want the offroad track to look like, since i will go there and clear the track from debris and rocks using my baja how do we want the track? Icon_twisted how do we want the track? Icon_twisted my plan is to fit excavator tires on the rear that will pull out and throw away any rocks on / under the surface leaving a medium-soft sand thickness, but stones neVer fully go away, there will always be some debris "under the surface" but at least the large and painful ones that damage our kits will be gone......SO POST SOME MAPS
Back to top Go down
chardiboi
Chase Driver
chardiboi

PostSubject: Re: how do we want the track?   how do we want the track? EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 12:18 am

are you serious? just remember if we come into conflict with the people around the area, and they complain about the noise, we won't have any available track anymore. .. . . just think about it. . . . . you can always ask the "company guys" to do it for you if you really want the track cleared properly. . . right? . . . . just my 2 dirhams how do we want the track? Icon_scratch
Back to top Go down
spy
Chase Driver
spy

PostSubject: Re: how do we want the track?   how do we want the track? EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 1:02 am

NO NITRO or GAS POWERED RC is ALLOWED to PLAY at the area where we play... WE does'nt want to be kick off the area and look for another one!!!

THIS ISSUE IS BEEN A LONG TIME!!! NO NITRO AND GAS POWERED RC to the area!!!

Last edited by spy on Tue Sep 15, 2009 1:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
sideslider
Chase Driver
sideslider

PostSubject: Re: how do we want the track?   how do we want the track? EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 1:40 am

i know that sir spy and sir chard,

i will shovel and dig the bigger rocks out of the section, and i will use my pumpkin to do the rest for me, i wasn't actually serious about the baja thing!!!!!

i wouldnt want to put our team in trouble as i am not an idiot, i do not need to be told twice, it was just a comment to make it funny, i want to go foreward with the offroad track, i will do the digging with some other guys, smaller rocks will be kicked and thrown out by our kits, there will never be pure sand unless we bring it from the desert...........jeez how do we want the track? Icon_mad how do we want the track? Icon_mad how do we want the track? Icon_evil how do we want the track? Icon_evil
Back to top Go down
chardiboi
Chase Driver
chardiboi

PostSubject: Re: how do we want the track?   how do we want the track? EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 1:51 am

ah ok. . . . for a while there i thought you weren't joking. . . . carry on habibi. . . . how do we want the track? Icon_biggrin how do we want the track? Icon_biggrin how do we want the track? Icon_biggrin
Back to top Go down
cathurga
Lead Driver
cathurga

PostSubject: Re: how do we want the track?   how do we want the track? EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 1:53 am

No prob sideslider, I am sure the other guys are just getting a point across, no malice intended. cool

This is why there are so many nitro's up for grabs on the FOR SALE section, no one wants the noisy, smelly creatures around LOL.

I believe the guys have had a go at fixing up the Nad Al Sheba track, and they would certainly be grateful to anyone that lends a hand to keep it in good condition, so all the nitro fans, head over there on a Friday afternoon and dig in....

Sideslider, I am not sure if they tolerate the Baja's, but if you ask them they will let you know. Those beasts seem only to be welcome in the desert....unfortunately..
Back to top Go down
spy
Chase Driver
spy

PostSubject: Re: how do we want the track?   how do we want the track? EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 1:56 am

ah o.k!!! laughing laughing laughing

I thought you are going to use your BAJA at parking area!!!

hehehe!!! laughing laughing laughing
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: how do we want the track?   how do we want the track? EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 12:32 pm

ahmed (sideslider) told me about this last meet and he said that he'd clear the area NOT ON OUR DRIFT MEET which is on saturday. he will do the digging on a weekdays were we are not around. i know nitros make a lot of noise and he's just lending a hand for keeping our hobby alive.
Back to top Go down
Jay
Administrator
Jay

PostSubject: Re: how do we want the track?   how do we want the track? EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 1:53 pm

easy on the words there brothers.. relaxxxxxx

first of all before doing all that work man.. whos gonna be racing EP offroads here? get to know 1st whose gonna run with you or your hard work shoveling might just go to waste.

get some help with the guys clown
Back to top Go down
http://www.dubdrift.com
LaNcE
Lead Driver
LaNcE

PostSubject: Re: how do we want the track?   how do we want the track? EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 2:08 pm

cool down guys..

@sideslider, we have talked about bringing noisy nitros in the area before and how it could put the whole group in jeopardy. we know that you understand this.. so if it's a joke, say that your just kidding on the same post you made and not pulling the "it's just a joke" afterwards..

your intensions are good and i'm pretty sure most of the guys would want to pitch in some help as well, but there are better ways of letting us know of them.

@aeron, easy on the font color and the caps man..

@all, please avoid posting harsh or arrogant remarks. these forums are here for us to share ideas, help each other and most of all enjoy our common interest which brought us together in the first place.

so, who of you guys have an idea on how to lay out the off-road tack?

imo, it's more important to take the measurement of the available area first. then it would be easier to turn it into something..

peace out!
Back to top Go down
http://www.dubdrift.com
.j0sh
Chase Driver
.j0sh

PostSubject: Re: how do we want the track?   how do we want the track? EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 2:27 pm

i want a track with lots of ramps.

and maybe....a "Puddle of death" +D
Back to top Go down
bong
Chase Driver
bong

PostSubject: Re: how do we want the track?   how do we want the track? EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 2:50 am

i like your idea josh
Back to top Go down
http://www.kodakcinelabs.ae
spy
Chase Driver
spy

PostSubject: Re: how do we want the track?   how do we want the track? EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 3:09 am

@all, sorry guys!!! I just wanna make it clear for those who has nitro and gas powered rc's!!!
Back to top Go down
sideslider
Chase Driver
sideslider

PostSubject: Re: how do we want the track?   how do we want the track? EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 3:44 am

so just put some ideas in and some suggestions for electric offroaders, people who i already know have offroad kits are, all forms of electric offroad are welcome so put your names down people:

bong
Samaj
Vinesh
MEE
Back to top Go down
spy
Chase Driver
spy

PostSubject: Re: how do we want the track?   how do we want the track? EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 4:09 am

@ahmad, try the rocky track, is that in creek park! The one I have seen in the video! I think that track is cool and you will enjoy using your OFF ROAD EP...
Back to top Go down
sideslider
Chase Driver
sideslider

PostSubject: Re: how do we want the track?   how do we want the track? EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 7:45 pm

maybe i'll check it out,

but the idea of setting up an offroad track at area 2 is so that i can stop offroading and start driftng in minutes, without having to jump between 2 different locations.........but if no one wants to join offroad then i guess we could just forget about it....up to you guys
Back to top Go down
bong
Chase Driver
bong

PostSubject: Re: how do we want the track?   how do we want the track? EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 8:08 pm

hey hey hey, my f350 needs a playmate hehe
Back to top Go down
http://www.kodakcinelabs.ae
chardiboi
Chase Driver
chardiboi

PostSubject: Re: how do we want the track?   how do we want the track? EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 9:39 pm

if it's possible, have an area for crawling ahmed. . . . i have a lot of those unused, cemented hollow blocks around my residence. . . . maybe we can hire a small truck to get it, and bring it to the site. . . .. that is if its allowed. . . . or else we'll just play crawling at dubai creek stone garden. . . maybe one of these days, i might have my own crawling kit. wink
Back to top Go down
spy
Chase Driver
spy

PostSubject: Re: how do we want the track?   how do we want the track? EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 9:45 pm

we can put some diff. sizes of rock in-btwn the mini track and drift track!!! there is a sandy space btwn that two tracks!!!
Back to top Go down
sideslider
Chase Driver
sideslider

PostSubject: Re: how do we want the track?   how do we want the track? EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 11:34 pm

that was the original idea for setting up the offroad track there, do u guys want crawling or a proper dirt track with jumps and curves, and maybe a little suprise
Back to top Go down
chardiboi
Chase Driver
chardiboi

PostSubject: Re: how do we want the track?   how do we want the track? EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 11:38 pm

we can just have the crawling in the side. . . and not the center. . . . but anyways. . . no one has a crawler yet. . . maybe we'll do it soon. . . or just go creek park how do we want the track? Icon_biggrin
Back to top Go down
sideslider
Chase Driver
sideslider

PostSubject: Re: how do we want the track?   how do we want the track? EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 11:40 pm

like i said, its up to whoever wants to go offroad (in any form, crawling, dirt drift, etc), im just saying im ready with thse kits in ase we decide to go forward, plus i dont want to go to creek....im happy at the wave breakers on the beach
Back to top Go down
chardiboi
Chase Driver
chardiboi

PostSubject: Re: how do we want the track?   how do we want the track? EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 11:44 pm

yeah. . . saw it last saturday at jumeirah public beach area. . . really nice are. . . big stones. . .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: how do we want the track?   how do we want the track? Empty

Back to top Go down

how do we want the track?
Page 1 of 1