DubDrift
Forum Update: Facebook Connect

You can now associate your Facebook account with Dubdrift by enabling the Facebook associate button found in your Profile preferences.

It's simple, you have to link your Facebook account with your account already created in the forum.

Connect in the forum> Profile> Preferences> Connect my Facebook account

From this point, your forum account and Facebook account are linked.

Jay
Administrator
DubDrift
Forum Update: Facebook Connect

You can now associate your Facebook account with Dubdrift by enabling the Facebook associate button found in your Profile preferences.

It's simple, you have to link your Facebook account with your account already created in the forum.

Connect in the forum> Profile> Preferences> Connect my Facebook account

From this point, your forum account and Facebook account are linked.

Jay
Administrator
DubDrift
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dubdrift : RC Drif Abu Dhabi

Dubai RCDubai RC  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
EP: DubDrift Sessions ● Fridays @ 5:00pm onwards ● Moven Pick Area2 ● Click HERE for location.

Latest topics
» any one here from abudhabi im new in RlC world
*** TOURING TIME - 5 FEB - 14h30 - GET YOUR ENTRIES IN *** Emptyby rommel Thu Feb 18, 2016 2:50 am

» Mini Mayhem is back!
*** TOURING TIME - 5 FEB - 14h30 - GET YOUR ENTRIES IN *** Emptyby Jay Tue Aug 04, 2015 4:55 pm

» Dubai adventure (teaser)
*** TOURING TIME - 5 FEB - 14h30 - GET YOUR ENTRIES IN *** Emptyby cv3t Thu Mar 12, 2015 9:53 am

» Rock Crawlers in Dubai?
*** TOURING TIME - 5 FEB - 14h30 - GET YOUR ENTRIES IN *** Emptyby pampoy Wed Jan 28, 2015 3:01 am

» Moven Pick Area Map
*** TOURING TIME - 5 FEB - 14h30 - GET YOUR ENTRIES IN *** Emptyby kax79 Fri Dec 12, 2014 7:34 pm

» Family Fun Fly Day, 29th November
*** TOURING TIME - 5 FEB - 14h30 - GET YOUR ENTRIES IN *** Emptyby king44 Sat Nov 22, 2014 2:54 am

» mini 4WD latest version
*** TOURING TIME - 5 FEB - 14h30 - GET YOUR ENTRIES IN *** Emptyby Jay Sun Nov 16, 2014 5:09 pm

» Rc Drift King Meydan's Cup
*** TOURING TIME - 5 FEB - 14h30 - GET YOUR ENTRIES IN *** Emptyby kax79 Sun Nov 02, 2014 1:06 am

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
J.Drift
*** TOURING TIME - 5 FEB - 14h30 - GET YOUR ENTRIES IN *** Vote_lcap*** TOURING TIME - 5 FEB - 14h30 - GET YOUR ENTRIES IN *** Voting_bar*** TOURING TIME - 5 FEB - 14h30 - GET YOUR ENTRIES IN *** Vote_rcap 
Jay
*** TOURING TIME - 5 FEB - 14h30 - GET YOUR ENTRIES IN *** Vote_lcap*** TOURING TIME - 5 FEB - 14h30 - GET YOUR ENTRIES IN *** Voting_bar*** TOURING TIME - 5 FEB - 14h30 - GET YOUR ENTRIES IN *** Vote_rcap 
LaNcE
jebjeb
cathurga
Bandit
strawb
paul
chardiboi
.j0sh
Webmail
DubDrift Webmail
free forum
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

*** TOURING TIME - 5 FEB - 14h30 - GET YOUR ENTRIES IN ***

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
paul
@dubdrift.com
@dubdrift.com
paul

*** TOURING TIME - 5 FEB - 14h30 - GET YOUR ENTRIES IN *** Empty
Post*** TOURING TIME - 5 FEB - 14h30 - GET YOUR ENTRIES IN ***

Timings for this saturday

Arrive and setup 14h30
Racing starts 15h30 sharp

that should give us at least 2 hours of good light for racing.......hope this works for everyone? very happy

lets hope there not too much sand on the track after this weeks winds....

Lets go with Ed's suggested race format - 4 x 8 min heats

Motor limit: 13T
FDR Limit: no limit

I presume that would be 2 x Heats (dependant on number of entires) followed by an A & B final (similar to the automodex setup), unless anyone has any better ideas! I will leave this up to you guys. I will update this once you guys let me know a prefered race format.

Let get and entry list going (copy and paste the list and add your name)

1. Paul
2. IAN
3. Mister-E
4. Greg
5. Andy
6. Ahmad
7. Gaston

Last edited by paul on Thu Feb 03, 2011 8:37 pm; edited 9 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://dirtrc.blogspot.com/
Share this post on: reddit

*** TOURING TIME - 5 FEB - 14h30 - GET YOUR ENTRIES IN *** :: Comments

Let get and entry list going (copy and paste the list and add your name)

1. Paul
2. IAN
1. Paul
2. IAN
3. Mister-E
1. Paul
2. IAN
3. Mister-E
4. Greg
1. Paul
2. IAN
3. Mister-E
4. Greg
5. Andy
I assume we are doing standard Hobbywing 13T, GT style racing? I think 5 tourers on the track at any time is enough, its a little more tricky than the mini's, so if we get 10 peeps, that would be rockin'
cathurga wrote:
I assume we are doing standard Hobbywing 13T, GT style racing? I think 5 tourers on the track at any time is enough, its a little more tricky than the mini's, so if we get 10 peeps, that would be rockin'

I think pretty much everyone is running 13T so that should be fine, do we want to set and FDR limit?

we can sort out the heats and numbers of cars on the track once we have all the entries in, but agree 5 per heat should be good
sideslider
1. Paul
2. IAN
3. Mister-E
4. Greg
5. Andy
6.Ahmad
Lets not complicate it, that track has twisties, and straights....no major advantage anywhere...but in this weather I doubt overheating will be a prob...
cathurga wrote:
Lets not complicate it, that track has twisties, and straights....no major advantage anywhere...but in this weather I doubt overheating will be a prob...

I agree, besides it is impossible to police FDR. Completely unnecessary to restrict this in my opinion.
cathurga wrote:

gerg wrote:
cathurga wrote:

I agree, besides it is impossible to police FDR. Completely unnecessary to restrict this in my opinion.

no problem no FDR limits then!

KEEP THOSE ENTRIES COMING IN GUYS 2thumbsup

Calling Dan, Jon, Sam, Jay, Bong, Bandit, Duane, Gas, Strawb & Reck (sorry if i have missed anyone)

1. Paul
2. IAN
3. Mister-E
4. Greg
5. Andy
6. Ahmad

Perhaps if there are not enough entries for GT, those of us with FWD's can have a little shootout between GT heats? wink
yeah! lets try our FF's with the GT's smile
sounds good to me
Would love to join in with my FF01. But would be out of town from 3-8th Feb.
Samaj wrote:
Would love to join in with my FF01. But would be out of town from 3-8th Feb.

sam, get your mini out and sign up for the mini enduro on the 12th then!
WHO ELSE IS KEEN??

LETS KEEP THOSE ENTRIES COMING IN GUYS 2thumbsup

1. Paul
2. IAN
3. Mister-E
4. Greg
5. Andy
6. Ahmad

1. Paul
2. IAN
3. Mister-E
4. Greg
5. Andy
6. Ahmad
7. Gaston
Timings for this saturday

Arrive and setup 14h30
Racing starts 15h30 sharp

that should give us at least 2 hours of good light for racing.......hope this works for everyone? very happy

lets hope there not too much sand on the track after this weeks winds....
One remark, please allow sufficient time to top up the batteries after the first 2 heats.

A bit of sand, a bit of drifting could be fun.
However we could bring brooms to clean the track as a group effort.
I would be BLOODY surpised if ONE person pitched up with a broom....

On a serious note, PLEASE get there in time to help prepare the track! and remember some traction compound. If we all get there and start glaring at each others cars, hop-ups batteries and whatnot, we dont get to race enough.

So, 14h30....start sweeping/preparing the track, set up the timing gear, prepare batteries and we will then get moving.

I am going to assume that it will be myself, Paul and Ian in the FWD racing only so this will spread the heats a bit for changeing batteries and things....if we are organised, we can get three heats and a final in.
See you guys out there 14h30 2thumbsup
ohh noh!?! the boss ask me to do some errands with her. i will be at mayden but not 2:30pm.
Great days racing to all those that attended.

A bit of mayhem in the GT with some damages occuring to a few cars. I also know that I am going to have to do some headscratching to get my car to handle like it should. The format with the 13T motors is excellent, with some nice, even racing.

Maybe more traction compound!!

The FF03 racing only had three entries, but I had a great time rolling around in it, there is a very different driving style required to get them around the track, and in std form they are at least 2 seconds slower than the tourers, but we shall have to work on that!

Bring on the next session and next time maybe start a little earlier so we can get some more racing in and possibly have a little BBQ afterward.
Definitely good fun, we should do it more often.

Let's schedule the next one shortly and bring more corner dots which you can use for BBQ, after the race smile

*** TOURING TIME - 5 FEB - 14h30 - GET YOUR ENTRIES IN ***

Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next