DubDrift
Forum Update: Facebook Connect

You can now associate your Facebook account with Dubdrift by enabling the Facebook associate button found in your Profile preferences.

It's simple, you have to link your Facebook account with your account already created in the forum.

Connect in the forum> Profile> Preferences> Connect my Facebook account

From this point, your forum account and Facebook account are linked.

Jay
Administrator
DubDrift
Forum Update: Facebook Connect

You can now associate your Facebook account with Dubdrift by enabling the Facebook associate button found in your Profile preferences.

It's simple, you have to link your Facebook account with your account already created in the forum.

Connect in the forum> Profile> Preferences> Connect my Facebook account

From this point, your forum account and Facebook account are linked.

Jay
Administrator
DubDrift
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dubdrift : RC Drif Abu Dhabi

Dubai RCDubai RC  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
EP: DubDrift Sessions ● Fridays @ 5:00pm onwards ● Moven Pick Area2 ● Click HERE for location.

Latest topics
» any one here from abudhabi im new in RlC world
ADRENALINE 2010 - Page 3 Emptyby rommel Thu Feb 18, 2016 2:50 am

» Mini Mayhem is back!
ADRENALINE 2010 - Page 3 Emptyby Jay Tue Aug 04, 2015 4:55 pm

» Dubai adventure (teaser)
ADRENALINE 2010 - Page 3 Emptyby cv3t Thu Mar 12, 2015 9:53 am

» Rock Crawlers in Dubai?
ADRENALINE 2010 - Page 3 Emptyby pampoy Wed Jan 28, 2015 3:01 am

» Moven Pick Area Map
ADRENALINE 2010 - Page 3 Emptyby kax79 Fri Dec 12, 2014 7:34 pm

» Family Fun Fly Day, 29th November
ADRENALINE 2010 - Page 3 Emptyby king44 Sat Nov 22, 2014 2:54 am

» mini 4WD latest version
ADRENALINE 2010 - Page 3 Emptyby Jay Sun Nov 16, 2014 5:09 pm

» Rc Drift King Meydan's Cup
ADRENALINE 2010 - Page 3 Emptyby kax79 Sun Nov 02, 2014 1:06 am

April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
J.Drift
ADRENALINE 2010 - Page 3 Vote_lcapADRENALINE 2010 - Page 3 Voting_barADRENALINE 2010 - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Jay
ADRENALINE 2010 - Page 3 Vote_lcapADRENALINE 2010 - Page 3 Voting_barADRENALINE 2010 - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
LaNcE
jebjeb
cathurga
Bandit
strawb
paul
chardiboi
.j0sh
Webmail
DubDrift Webmail
free forum
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

ADRENALINE 2010

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Tama-ka Kuma-kuba
Test Driver
Tama-ka Kuma-kuba

ADRENALINE 2010 - Page 3 Empty
PostADRENALINE 2010

Good morning guys!

I'm back again and so is the adrenaline show for this year. The show organizer contacted me to ask if we are interested to join the show again this year which will be next month. This time, they will be providing a dedicated area inside the hall with the size of 20 x 10 meters. Sir Jay, i need your help on this again since they are asking for a layout. I know you're the expert on this.

Aside from the electric drifting, there might also be a touring race for nitro and electric. An area outside the hall will be provided. We are still working on this with the event's main sponsor which is the NITTO tires. If the tarmac touring will materialize, the sponsor will take care of the construction of the temporary track. Track size TBA.

BTW, team orange will be back this time for the full scale drifting.

Guys, just let me know if you are interested. Thanks a lot!

Cheers! smile
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

ADRENALINE 2010 :: Comments

jebjeb
Re: ADRENALINE 2010
Post Sun Oct 03, 2010 3:50 pm by jebjeb
thats fine Jarwin... you can come with us on friday. i think most of the guys here are only available on friday too.
paul
Post Mon Oct 04, 2010 1:05 pm by paul
Guys,

whats the schedule/ timings for the racing on friday and saturday?
strawb
Post Mon Oct 04, 2010 1:30 pm by strawb
can i use my xevo to join the GT 13T Brushless class?
jebjeb
Post Mon Oct 04, 2010 5:14 pm by jebjeb
timing for adrenaline is i think starts at 10am up to 10pm.. the race however depends. they have not informed us yet. better come there early so there will be plenty of participants... the more the merrier smile
Tama-ka Kuma-kuba
Post Mon Oct 04, 2010 8:20 pm by Tama-ka Kuma-kuba
Good afternoon gents!

I really appreciate your enthusiasm regarding the upcoming Adrenaline event this 7th to 9th Oct., at ADNEC Abu Dhabi.

As much as I don’t want to disappoint you guys, but I really have to disclose the results of our meeting last night especially with regards to the outdoor touring race as follows:

1. There will be no road domes. Instead, they will purchase small traffic cones. I told them that they have to mark the track layout with at least a water based luminous paint so it will be easier for the marshals to layout the track with the cones. Why so? Because we will be sharing the tarmac with the team orange guys. After the full scale drifting, the marshal’s will layout the cones for the rc race and after the race, again, they have to remove the cones to give way to team orange…. and so on and so forth…
I am trying to imagine how tiring this would be for the marshal’s. Clearly I told them that they have to provide manpower to do this since we have to look after our kits also and might not be able to help them.

2. There will be 2 separate races - one for the viewing public (or kids) and the other for the
enthusiasts (or us). They are planning to make 6 races/heats per day for the public. For
us, I am planning to make 2 heats per class per day. There will be prizes for the public.
For us, honestly, they told me that they are planning to give away 1 new laptop for only 1
winner. But I advised that providing 1 laptop for a single winner is not a good idea so
instead, I suggest providing 3 prizes for each class (mini and GT) and this is subject to
the approval of the sponsor.

3. Show will start from 12 noon till 10 pm. They plan to start the race for the public by 2 pm. For our side, we can adjust the timings depending on the availability of competitors. Guys, they have accepted their shortcomings in the preparation so they are requesting us to just do away with whatever they can provide for this event.

Guys, if you have better ideas, please share. I will forward the list of drivers (from this forum) to the sponsors’ representative. I just hope that they will agree to provide 3 prizes for each class.

For the drifting, just go ahead with your preparations including the rock crawlers. We are allowed to bring and set-up the props for our show so if you can bring some for your crawlers, much better.

BTW, please bring your transponder (only) since I believe we have the same set. But I need to borrow at least another 5 spare transponders and I will combine it with our spare transponders for the public race. I will immediately return them on the last day of the event.

So that’s it guys, just hope I have mentioned everything. Please let me know your comments.

Regards,

Jun

smile
chardiboi
Post Mon Oct 04, 2010 8:28 pm by chardiboi
so sir, just wondering. . . .

will they be able to provide rocks for us to set up for our rock crawlers?

thanks a lot sir. . .
cathurga
Post Mon Oct 04, 2010 9:04 pm by cathurga
I will give 5 tranponders to Ian tomorrow when I pick up my spares from him. Please look after them of course. I know a few of the guys have their own transponders too...

I am really bummed that I am not going to be able to make this........
Tama-ka Kuma-kuba
Post Tue Oct 05, 2010 12:40 am by Tama-ka Kuma-kuba
cathurga wrote:
I will give 5 tranponders to Ian tomorrow when I pick up my spares from him. Please look after them of course. I know a few of the guys have their own transponders too...

I am really bummed that I am not going to be able to make this........

Cathurga...thanks a lot in advance bro. Don't worry man, I'll look after them and will take care of it! BTW, the event is for 3 days. Just hope you can come even for 1 day...even if you cant play...at least to watch the show.

Cheers! smile
Tama-ka Kuma-kuba
Post Tue Oct 05, 2010 12:45 am by Tama-ka Kuma-kuba
chardiboi wrote:
so sir, just wondering. . . .

will they be able to provide rocks for us to set up for our rock crawlers?

thanks a lot sir. . .

Chardiboi....i have discussed this matter with Sir Jay. You guys can do anything you want on the space they have provided. if you can bring your own props for the crawlers, much better..Anything will do man.

I will see you guys on Wednesday at Adnec during the build up of your track.

Regards
jason_mc
Post Tue Oct 05, 2010 1:26 am by jason_mc
lance do you have pull up banners? or poster for dubdrift?
Jay
Post Tue Oct 05, 2010 1:52 am by Jay
As planned we were supposed to have the same track as the ones we have at automodex but unfortunately it wont fit with the given area this time so I'll be working on a new layout and send it to Jun.

And yes as per conversation with Jun earlier we must provide everything we need for our indoor drift track and crawl site. Lance whats your plan exactly? For crawling its al up to the crawlers too, bring your materials like the hanging bridge and rocks or whatever stuff you can crawl on.

Road domes for the outdoor track wont make it on time so we must share them some ideas which we can use as an alternative. We are gonna share the track with Team Orange so its not gonna be permanent for the whole event.

Ideas very happy
chardiboi
Post Tue Oct 05, 2010 2:11 am by chardiboi
Well, guess i have to call off the crawling course then, coz i was thinking if they would provide rocks, i'd be happy to set it up early on friday (doesn't take much time) as i can't come on wednesday coz i have work. . . . . anyways, i'll bring my rig just for display maybe. . . smile

for the posters, business cards, i'll try to take care of it. . . .for the banner, well just use the old one and fold up the website part as our website has changed already. . .

very happy
mister-e
Post Tue Oct 05, 2010 3:20 pm by mister-e
Several remarks here.

Sharing the place with the full scale drifters will leaves lot's of rubber and debri, which the RC cars can't use.
Please include measurements and time to clean the RC track.

Is there a fixed pit area? I can imagine that for safety reason this is not available.

What about facility to recharge the batteries?

A driver stand?

Please provide a schedule for the drivers instead of being dependant on the availability of the participants. So they know at what time they should be ready for the heat. Preparation takes time (including re-charging the batteries)
Jay
Post Wed Oct 06, 2010 3:43 am by Jay
Thanks for the additional infos Mr.E.. Jun and I are still waiting for the committees responce regarding those matters.. will update everyone ones we get some feedbacks very happy

BTW Jun already mentioned about a driver stand to be built-up for the event.. we'll see how it works out this weekend.. layout is exactly the ones we used back at automodex.

Anybody got an extra car battery we can use for charging? Theres not enough outlets the last time we were there..

Thanks to Bong very happy
Tama-ka Kuma-kuba
Post Wed Oct 06, 2010 4:21 am by Tama-ka Kuma-kuba
Jay wrote:
Thanks for the additional infos Mr.E.. Jun and I are still waiting for the committees responce regarding those matters.. will update everyone ones we get some feedbacks very happy

BTW Jun already mentioned about a driver stand to be built-up for the event.. we'll see how it works out this weekend.. layout is exactly the ones we used back at automodex.

Anybody got an extra car battery we can use for charging? Theres not enough outlets the last time we were there..

Thanks to Bong very happy

Jay and guys,

I will be at Adnec after work tomorrow (I mean later in the afternoon ..hehe) to assist you guys in the buildup of our drift track. Mcdrfit will be there too to help. For the crawlers, just bring whatever props you can bring. I will try to bring some pieces of cut woods. Whatever I can bring, I will bring them. Lets do this guys! At least for next year, we have enough time to prepare our props.

I'll try to get some feedback by tomorrow from Nicola regarding the race and the prizes as well.

See you later guys! smile
Post  by Sponsored content

ADRENALINE 2010

Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DubDrift :: News & Events :: Event Sessions-
Jump to: