DubDrift
Forum Update: Facebook Connect

You can now associate your Facebook account with Dubdrift by enabling the Facebook associate button found in your Profile preferences.

It's simple, you have to link your Facebook account with your account already created in the forum.

Connect in the forum> Profile> Preferences> Connect my Facebook account

From this point, your forum account and Facebook account are linked.

Jay
Administrator
DubDrift
Forum Update: Facebook Connect

You can now associate your Facebook account with Dubdrift by enabling the Facebook associate button found in your Profile preferences.

It's simple, you have to link your Facebook account with your account already created in the forum.

Connect in the forum> Profile> Preferences> Connect my Facebook account

From this point, your forum account and Facebook account are linked.

Jay
Administrator
DubDrift
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dubdrift : RC Drif Abu Dhabi

Dubai RCDubai RC  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
EP: DubDrift Sessions ● Fridays @ 5:00pm onwards ● Moven Pick Area2 ● Click HERE for location.

Latest topics
» any one here from abudhabi im new in RlC world
1st Meydan Mayhem Meet Emptyby rommel Thu Feb 18, 2016 2:50 am

» Mini Mayhem is back!
1st Meydan Mayhem Meet Emptyby Jay Tue Aug 04, 2015 4:55 pm

» Dubai adventure (teaser)
1st Meydan Mayhem Meet Emptyby cv3t Thu Mar 12, 2015 9:53 am

» Rock Crawlers in Dubai?
1st Meydan Mayhem Meet Emptyby pampoy Wed Jan 28, 2015 3:01 am

» Moven Pick Area Map
1st Meydan Mayhem Meet Emptyby kax79 Fri Dec 12, 2014 7:34 pm

» Family Fun Fly Day, 29th November
1st Meydan Mayhem Meet Emptyby king44 Sat Nov 22, 2014 2:54 am

» mini 4WD latest version
1st Meydan Mayhem Meet Emptyby Jay Sun Nov 16, 2014 5:09 pm

» Rc Drift King Meydan's Cup
1st Meydan Mayhem Meet Emptyby kax79 Sun Nov 02, 2014 1:06 am

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
J.Drift
1st Meydan Mayhem Meet Vote_lcap1st Meydan Mayhem Meet Voting_bar1st Meydan Mayhem Meet Vote_rcap 
Jay
1st Meydan Mayhem Meet Vote_lcap1st Meydan Mayhem Meet Voting_bar1st Meydan Mayhem Meet Vote_rcap 
LaNcE
jebjeb
cathurga
Bandit
strawb
paul
chardiboi
.j0sh
Webmail
DubDrift Webmail
free forum
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

1st Meydan Mayhem Meet

Go down 
+6
strawb
cathurga
jebjeb
paul
Jay
chardiboi
10 posters
AuthorMessage
chardiboi
Chase Driver
chardiboi

1st Meydan Mayhem Meet Empty
PostSubject: 1st Meydan Mayhem Meet   1st Meydan Mayhem Meet EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 12:21 am

1st Meydan Mayhem Meet Site
1st Meydan Mayhem Meet Site02
1st Meydan Mayhem Meet Site01
1st Meydan Mayhem Meet Site06
1st Meydan Mayhem Meet Site07
1st Meydan Mayhem Meet Site04
1st Meydan Mayhem Meet Site05
1st Meydan Mayhem Meet Site03
Back to top Go down
Jay
Administrator
Jay

PostSubject: Re: 1st Meydan Mayhem Meet   1st Meydan Mayhem Meet EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 12:43 am

I say this track is way better than what we have in area2 guys.. todays race was as good as going to al ain.. well without the two hour drive to reach the area very happy

I just think we have to make our sessions earlier cause we're running out of light earlier these days. We should go back to our winter time sessions like 4 or 4:30pm to have more running time.

For drifting i dont see any problem here since there's a lot of space to place a track for it.. I will be bringing my drifter next week and see how fast the tarmac will eat-up my new drift tires haha

One thing only bothers me here is that the area is not that accessible compared to area2.. only applies for those who doesnt have a ride ofcours..

We'll see how it works smile
TFS Richard!
Back to top Go down
http://www.dubdrift.com
paul
@dubdrift.com
@dubdrift.com
paul

PostSubject: Re: 1st Meydan Mayhem Meet   1st Meydan Mayhem Meet EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 1:04 am

I must say the track is great, I would even be tempted to say it's better than al ain!

And I also agree with jay we need to go back to an earlier start, as we had lost most the sunlight by 18:30 today very happy

This area definitely has my vote 2thumbsup
Back to top Go down
http://dirtrc.blogspot.com/
jebjeb
@dubdrift.com
@dubdrift.com
jebjeb

PostSubject: Re: 1st Meydan Mayhem Meet   1st Meydan Mayhem Meet EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 1:22 am

a great track indeed. good work andy for a nice track. enough for turns and speeds.

i agree with the 4:30pm time so that we can go home early too smile
Back to top Go down
cathurga
Lead Driver
cathurga

PostSubject: Re: 1st Meydan Mayhem Meet   1st Meydan Mayhem Meet EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 1:44 am

Well, it seems that this track has everyone's attention, and I think it has great possibilities.

I think for now we will avoid telling the authorities about it and just USE it while it lasts. If we are going to make any improvements/changes, they should be low impact, and most importantly, portable so that if we get chucked out, we can take everything with us.

For starters, I would still like to expand the drivers stand, and I think if we make some fixtures that can attach to the existing setup it would be beneficial. If we can add 2 more sections to that stand, or a similar length 'bridge' between those two, we would be good to go. Plates and track markers that are a little more visible than those plates would be a good improvement too...any ideas? Lastly, the ladder is not long enough for a start line and any ideas suggestions for something longer, and portable would be good. Start racking your brains....

All in all, that was a successful meet and maybe after the mini-super season is over, we could have a monthly one-day event....starting at 10am and going on until sundown smile

The racing today was a little skewed, some people had never driven the track before but everyone was competitive and the racinf was nice and quick. Even on the short track, average lap times were coming in at 25-26 seconds which is 10s more than the Area 2 track. Longer, quicker and undoubtedly more fun!!

This is promising, and a big thanks to Richard for the pictures!
Back to top Go down
strawb
@dubdrift.com
@dubdrift.com
strawb

PostSubject: Re: 1st Meydan Mayhem Meet   1st Meydan Mayhem Meet EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 1:56 am

great pics!!!

the area looks promising!!! i guess i'll be the one to drive down to dubai now?

driving
Back to top Go down
http://forcea.multiply.com/
Samaj
Chase Driver
Samaj

PostSubject: Re: 1st Meydan Mayhem Meet   1st Meydan Mayhem Meet EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 3:12 am

Great site & track. I better get my gear in order & jump into the action soon.
Back to top Go down
LaNcE
Lead Driver
LaNcE

PostSubject: Re: 1st Meydan Mayhem Meet   1st Meydan Mayhem Meet EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 3:42 am

Nice shooting Chief! Thanks!

And yes, it was a great track. We (Tom, Lattitude and me) were there yesterday morning. 'twas my first time to try the track with Lattitude's M-05 and it was really good. I was actually surprised when I found out that his tires were still off the kit's. Really grippy track. Nice layout as well. A good combination of speed and technicality.. plus the chicane.. 2thumbsup

1630H, Sir, yes sir!

Back to top Go down
http://www.dubdrift.com
jovenshadow
Chase Driver
jovenshadow

PostSubject: Re: 1st Meydan Mayhem Meet   1st Meydan Mayhem Meet EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 8:47 pm

Nice pic! are you still going to race in area2? or anybody still drifting in area2? i just started in drifting and i want to join you guys every meet but unfortunately going to meydan is not easy (i have no rides...) planning to get Mini (future project) also but i need to enjoy first my drifter. So, if there are still people playing in area2 on saturday or coming saturdays please please announce it to the forum so that I/we know that area2 still alive for drifters.
Back to top Go down
http://www.jovenshadow.com
J.Drift
J.Drift

PostSubject: Re: 1st Meydan Mayhem Meet   1st Meydan Mayhem Meet EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 12:40 am

jovenshadow wrote:
Nice pic! are you still going to race in area2? or anybody still drifting in area2? i just started in drifting and i want to join you guys every meet but unfortunately going to meydan is not easy (i have no rides...) planning to get Mini (future project) also but i need to enjoy first my drifter. So, if there are still people playing in area2 on saturday or coming saturdays please please announce it to the forum so that I/we know that area2 still alive for drifters.

hi joven

we still do drifting were planning to do it on Mayden this commin saturday smile

with regards to rides we do still meet up at area 2 for those people who dont have ride.

the assembly time at area 2 is 4pm & depart @ 4:30 just always visit the site for the update

just call or PM sir bong, ian, richard, lance, or chris they all have ride except me very happy

by the way joven where in dubai are ?
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/
jovenshadow
Chase Driver
jovenshadow

PostSubject: Re: 1st Meydan Mayhem Meet   1st Meydan Mayhem Meet EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 2:08 am

J.Drift wrote:
jovenshadow wrote:

hi joven

we still do drifting were planning to do it on Mayden this commin saturday smile

with regards to rides we do still meet up at area 2 for those people who dont have ride.

the assembly time at area 2 is 4pm & depart @ 4:30 just always visit the site for the update

just call or PM sir bong, ian, richard, lance, or chris they all have ride except me very happy

by the way joven where in dubai are ?

Thanks for the info JDrift,

i live here in al baraha deira, i practice near my building but the flooring is bricks, and sometimes on the asphalt when theres no car.

hope to join you guys on saturday...
Back to top Go down
http://www.jovenshadow.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1st Meydan Mayhem Meet   1st Meydan Mayhem Meet Empty

Back to top Go down

1st Meydan Mayhem Meet
Page 1 of 1