DubDrift
Forum Update: Facebook Connect

You can now associate your Facebook account with Dubdrift by enabling the Facebook associate button found in your Profile preferences.

It's simple, you have to link your Facebook account with your account already created in the forum.

Connect in the forum> Profile> Preferences> Connect my Facebook account

From this point, your forum account and Facebook account are linked.

Jay
Administrator
DubDrift
Forum Update: Facebook Connect

You can now associate your Facebook account with Dubdrift by enabling the Facebook associate button found in your Profile preferences.

It's simple, you have to link your Facebook account with your account already created in the forum.

Connect in the forum> Profile> Preferences> Connect my Facebook account

From this point, your forum account and Facebook account are linked.

Jay
Administrator
DubDrift
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dubdrift : RC Drif Abu Dhabi

Dubai RCDubai RC  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
EP: DubDrift Sessions ● Fridays @ 5:00pm onwards ● Moven Pick Area2 ● Click HERE for location.

Latest topics
» any one here from abudhabi im new in RlC world
Strawb's Al-Ain Mini-Bashing Derby Invitational - Friday June 4, 2010 Emptyby rommel Thu Feb 18, 2016 2:50 am

» Mini Mayhem is back!
Strawb's Al-Ain Mini-Bashing Derby Invitational - Friday June 4, 2010 Emptyby Jay Tue Aug 04, 2015 4:55 pm

» Dubai adventure (teaser)
Strawb's Al-Ain Mini-Bashing Derby Invitational - Friday June 4, 2010 Emptyby cv3t Thu Mar 12, 2015 9:53 am

» Rock Crawlers in Dubai?
Strawb's Al-Ain Mini-Bashing Derby Invitational - Friday June 4, 2010 Emptyby pampoy Wed Jan 28, 2015 3:01 am

» Moven Pick Area Map
Strawb's Al-Ain Mini-Bashing Derby Invitational - Friday June 4, 2010 Emptyby kax79 Fri Dec 12, 2014 7:34 pm

» Family Fun Fly Day, 29th November
Strawb's Al-Ain Mini-Bashing Derby Invitational - Friday June 4, 2010 Emptyby king44 Sat Nov 22, 2014 2:54 am

» mini 4WD latest version
Strawb's Al-Ain Mini-Bashing Derby Invitational - Friday June 4, 2010 Emptyby Jay Sun Nov 16, 2014 5:09 pm

» Rc Drift King Meydan's Cup
Strawb's Al-Ain Mini-Bashing Derby Invitational - Friday June 4, 2010 Emptyby kax79 Sun Nov 02, 2014 1:06 am

April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
J.Drift
Strawb's Al-Ain Mini-Bashing Derby Invitational - Friday June 4, 2010 Vote_lcapStrawb's Al-Ain Mini-Bashing Derby Invitational - Friday June 4, 2010 Voting_barStrawb's Al-Ain Mini-Bashing Derby Invitational - Friday June 4, 2010 Vote_rcap 
Jay
Strawb's Al-Ain Mini-Bashing Derby Invitational - Friday June 4, 2010 Vote_lcapStrawb's Al-Ain Mini-Bashing Derby Invitational - Friday June 4, 2010 Voting_barStrawb's Al-Ain Mini-Bashing Derby Invitational - Friday June 4, 2010 Vote_rcap 
LaNcE
jebjeb
cathurga
Bandit
strawb
paul
chardiboi
.j0sh
Webmail
DubDrift Webmail
free forum
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Strawb's Al-Ain Mini-Bashing Derby Invitational - Friday June 4, 2010

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
strawb
@dubdrift.com
@dubdrift.com
strawb

Strawb's Al-Ain Mini-Bashing Derby Invitational - Friday June 4, 2010 Empty
PostStrawb's Al-Ain Mini-Bashing Derby Invitational - Friday June 4, 2010

I would like to Invite all MINI afficionados to come and join DUBDRIFT's ........

1st Strawb Al-Ain Mini-Bashing Derby Invitational Cup

a stress free bashing derby ........

load up your SPORT TUNED (Black Cans) Motors and let em rip in the Al Ain Track this Friday ........

5 laps per heat .......... ALL DAY FUN!!!!!!

please do sign up ...... and lets bash em mini's up .........

Strawb's Al-Ain Mini-Bashing Derby Invitational - Friday June 4, 2010 IMG00048-20091211-0741

Strawb's Al-Ain Mini-Bashing Derby Invitational - Friday June 4, 2010 IMG00051-20091211-0742

Strawb's Al-Ain Mini-Bashing Derby Invitational - Friday June 4, 2010 IMG00053-20091211-0742

pics care of aaryan ......

dance dance dance
Back to top Go down
http://forcea.multiply.com/
Share this post on: reddit

Strawb's Al-Ain Mini-Bashing Derby Invitational - Friday June 4, 2010 :: Comments

are we going to have a SSS on saturday? if not, im in for al ain derby
same with me if there's no SSS this saturday ill go to Al Ain derby

mini ST & GT 13.5T for me 2thumbsup
dont forget your F1's ....... Silver Can
sign in:

1. Strawb
2. Dindo
3. Jebjeb
4. J.drift
If only I don't have my duty during this friday.. neutral

Enjoy yourselves guys..
Hi,
I would love to be able to make this, especially if we were running STs and 13 Turn EZRun in the minis. I will not be able to make it this time, but I am home alone from the 11th so any other trips I am well up for.

Duane
It looks like the Mini SSS wil be on hold until next week lads, so enjoy the trip to Al-Ain, and try not to WRECK your mini's for next week laughing
What time are you guys heading to al ain? Have a lot to do on friday but may squeeze this in
we plan to leave dubai at 5:30am to catch the cooler breeze in Al Ain.

Hope the guys are not that drunk to go to Al Ain smile
Ill give this one a miss then!
1. Strawb
2. Dindo
3. Jebjeb
4. J.drift
5. JRacing - Ryan
chris is joining as well
yallah! charge your battery & ready for the Race tomorrow driving

assembly time @ area 2 is 5AM & depart @ 5:30AM

we have to leave early to have more playing time driving
@strawb,

thanks for your call and inviting me.. sorry man I can't join you tomorrow. enjoy your mini bashing... smile
Update please.

What happened in the derby earlier?
strong winds... Zigzaging kits! We used silvercan and the race was neck and neck! Jay and recks team are strong opponent but jebjebs mini was hard to beat. Almost first in all the heats! Harharhar! Joke!

The weather is so bad that our minis are not stable. The yaris used st motor so he's fast but not on corners. We all had our shares of win and its all fun!

Wait for cris's pix for proof!

Thanks papi strawb for the mandi smile
we had fun ....... i got first in 1 heat ....... then my yaris flew over the track ramps ...... did tinkering up until the last few heats .....

the winds were just too freakin strong ....

the alain track is a bit more compatible with the ride tires than the m-grips of tamiya for the minis .....

cos i was running a black can ..... i was having trouble controlling the rear of the car in the corners ..... as i had to throttle down and mid throttle along the turns which took some time to getting used to (plus the crazy wind factor) .....

however the silvercans ran consistent on full throttle and manged the corners with much precision ......

im happy running the black can here in alain as i can learn to tweak my suspension in and out of the corners .....

todays mayhem damage for strawb

2 ball end connectors
1 servo adaptor

i hope everyone had fun ......

MANDI MANDI MANDI .....

i'll take you guys somewhere else to eat next time for a change .......

by the way ...... we should highly consider the F1 class ....... driving the F1 is just mind blowing as it teaches you the discipline to control throttle and steering at the same time .....

my F1-09 is gonna be friends with JJ very very soon ......... HOP-UPS please

BUY NOW!!!!!!!
whooohoo.. it was so much fun at al ain yesterday... Thanks to Strawb... MANDI!!!!

Quote :
by the way ...... we should highly consider the F1 class ....... driving the F1 is just mind blowing as it teaches you the discipline to control throttle and steering at the same time .....

I think i've read this before.. mmh.. blum3

GO F1....Go F1.....
word of advice ........

SPORT TUNED - exciting - Mini damage percentage = 85%

SILVERCAN - Fun - Mini damage Percentage = 10%

........ i aint using black cans again if no one is ........

wahoooooooooo

papi thanks for lending me the batteries .....
all i can say with yesterdays race is WWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOO! hurray

thanks to strawb for the Mandi 2thumbsup

next would be Lebanese food? smoke
Hi All,
I have never been to the Al Ain track, but will definitley make it next time. What I would like to suggest is that next time we have a 'fun' sport tuned class, basically any two wheel drive chassis as long as your running a sport tuned or a 13T ezrun/hobbywing.

This will get us M04s, FF01/2/3's, M03/5's, F103GTs, anyone got a Zevo ? a TA03 2wd, an M01/2 etc.

We would probably want to keep the F1 based cars seperate, because from my short lived experience they are a bit too fragile to mix it with the M-Chassis's.

What do you think ?

Duane.

PS I am sat with a 13T EZrun looking at a motorless M03, I can't keep them apart forever, lets make it happen !
hi duane ...... you shouldve joined the guys for this trip ..... we had rockin good fun .....

i think majority would like to keep Silver Cans in their minis ...... I

as mentioned above ..... i ended up with 2 damaged ball end connectors and a servo adaptor .... all of which would have never happened if i didnt use my black can and instead had a silver can in my mini ...

but if everyones agreeing to use the black cans then im up for that anytime .....

Last edited by strawb on Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Hi,
Its the last weekend before my family leave for the summer so no chance I could have made it this weekend.

I got what you were saying about the ST Being a bit much for the minis and I agree. The silvercan is definitley the right motor for area 2 and maybe for the regular mini class at Al Ain, but ...

There is a hell of a lot of fun to be had building a mini specifically for an occasional open chassis sport tuned class. Also everyone is getting excited about FF03's but not everyone is going to buy one in the short term. The quick and easy answer is to keep mini racing as it is, but for the occasional trips to Al Ain, introduce an open chassis 2wd drive class based on Sport Tuned or 13T hobbywing/ezrun in any of the 2wd chassis m01/2/3/4/5 ff01/2/3 etc.

I would put money on this being ten times more fun than touring cars,

Duane.
i totally agree with you on that note duane .....

an open mini 2wd chassis class with a 13T BL motor capacity limit ...... and let em rip here in the alain track ......

im sure most of the guys would agree to this idea ..... lets finalize something before the next trip here and lets get crazy with em minis ....

by the way ..... if this pushes thru ..... im running a xevo for this class ....

lets make it happen

Strawb's Al-Ain Mini-Bashing Derby Invitational - Friday June 4, 2010

Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next