DubDrift
Forum Update: Facebook Connect

You can now associate your Facebook account with Dubdrift by enabling the Facebook associate button found in your Profile preferences.

It's simple, you have to link your Facebook account with your account already created in the forum.

Connect in the forum> Profile> Preferences> Connect my Facebook account

From this point, your forum account and Facebook account are linked.

Jay
Administrator
DubDrift
Forum Update: Facebook Connect

You can now associate your Facebook account with Dubdrift by enabling the Facebook associate button found in your Profile preferences.

It's simple, you have to link your Facebook account with your account already created in the forum.

Connect in the forum> Profile> Preferences> Connect my Facebook account

From this point, your forum account and Facebook account are linked.

Jay
Administrator
DubDrift
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dubdrift : RC Drif Abu Dhabi

Dubai RCDubai RC  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
EP: DubDrift Sessions ● Fridays @ 5:00pm onwards ● Moven Pick Area2 ● Click HERE for location.

Latest topics
» any one here from abudhabi im new in RlC world
New hobby shop opening soon Emptyby rommel Thu Feb 18, 2016 2:50 am

» Mini Mayhem is back!
New hobby shop opening soon Emptyby Jay Tue Aug 04, 2015 4:55 pm

» Dubai adventure (teaser)
New hobby shop opening soon Emptyby cv3t Thu Mar 12, 2015 9:53 am

» Rock Crawlers in Dubai?
New hobby shop opening soon Emptyby pampoy Wed Jan 28, 2015 3:01 am

» Moven Pick Area Map
New hobby shop opening soon Emptyby kax79 Fri Dec 12, 2014 7:34 pm

» Family Fun Fly Day, 29th November
New hobby shop opening soon Emptyby king44 Sat Nov 22, 2014 2:54 am

» mini 4WD latest version
New hobby shop opening soon Emptyby Jay Sun Nov 16, 2014 5:09 pm

» Rc Drift King Meydan's Cup
New hobby shop opening soon Emptyby kax79 Sun Nov 02, 2014 1:06 am

April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
J.Drift
New hobby shop opening soon Vote_lcapNew hobby shop opening soon Voting_barNew hobby shop opening soon Vote_rcap 
Jay
New hobby shop opening soon Vote_lcapNew hobby shop opening soon Voting_barNew hobby shop opening soon Vote_rcap 
LaNcE
jebjeb
cathurga
Bandit
strawb
paul
chardiboi
.j0sh
Webmail
DubDrift Webmail
free forum
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

New hobby shop opening soon

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Abdul Basit
Chase Driver
Abdul Basit

New hobby shop opening soon Empty
PostNew hobby shop opening soon

There's a new hobby shop in town!

It's called "Hobby Home", most of the kits they sell are offroaders, and more than half of them are Traxxas. They have only got displays near the windows right now, the rest of the shop is almost empty, so we will find out more then. But at the moment, they have a variety of pipes and tires for the HPI Baja, and a few other HPI spares.

I know the picture quality isn't great, but please don't be ungrateful, I had to cycle a really long way to get these pictures.

Search for this on Google Maps to see where it is located..

"25.225291, 55.376292"

...Without the ""

New hobby shop opening soon DSC09989
New hobby shop opening soon DSC09990
New hobby shop opening soon DSC09991
New hobby shop opening soon DSC09992
New hobby shop opening soon DSC09993
New hobby shop opening soon DSC09994

I will post updates as I see more of what they sell, and when the store opens.
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

New hobby shop opening soon :: Comments

jebjeb
Re: New hobby shop opening soon
Post Sat Apr 17, 2010 12:06 am by jebjeb
wow new shop. Saw this under construction. Its located in umm ramool, after airport tunnel going to dfc. Not familiar with the area but its not hard to find. Thanks abdul for this...
gerg
Post Sat Apr 17, 2010 12:24 am by gerg
I drive past that every day on way home from work, it's just a block away from my office, but I had not noticed it.
Will keep an eye on it and pop in when it looks open.
paul
Post Sat Apr 17, 2010 12:32 am by paul
thanks for the update adbull!

they have another shop in deira near the ramada hotel, and youre rights its mainly offroad stuff, (hpi, ho bao and traxxas) and occasionally have a bit of hpi drift stuff

there biggest sellers there are bajas
kulotski
Post Sat Apr 17, 2010 1:36 am by kulotski
paul@play wrote:

they have another shop in deira near the ramada hotel, and youre rights its mainly offroad stuff, (hpi, ho bao and traxxas) and occasionally have a bit of hpi drift stuff

I think that shop in Deira already closed, maybe they shifted to this new location. smile
paul
Post Sat Apr 17, 2010 1:55 am by paul
kulotski wrote:

I think that shop in Deira already closed, maybe they shifted to this new location. smile

ahhh, that would make sense! very happy
LaNcE
Post Sat Apr 17, 2010 3:35 am by LaNcE
nice to know..

thanks for the update.
Samaj
Post Sat Apr 17, 2010 12:12 pm by Samaj
Funny you mentioned the Deira shop. I think that was also called Hobby Home.????

paul@play wrote:

cathurga
Post Sat Apr 17, 2010 5:36 pm by cathurga
Yep, hobby home has been around for a LOOOONG time, but they were always pretty useless unless you wanted a boxed BAJA.

They are the Traxxas agents, and when the original Slash was released, I asked them if I could place an order. They said they would not be stocking it...EVER.
I called Traxxas in the US, and asked where I could get one. They told me to call 'Hobby Home' and would not deal directly with me.

I clicked the "Add to cart" on Towerhobbies.com, changed the qty to 5 and get them all here for a cost of US$215 each.

I hope they have improved their customer service and attitude since then...
chardiboi
Post Sat Apr 17, 2010 5:44 pm by chardiboi
just been there this lunch time. . . . . just a couple of blocks from my house. . . nothing but offroad or nitro. . . .

was interested in a traxxas vxl 3s esc. . . . 700dhs! shocked

a generic 2.4 rx/tx also for 700dhs shocked

back to online shopping then

Last edited by chardiboi on Sat Apr 17, 2010 6:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Abdul Basit
Post Sat Apr 17, 2010 6:22 pm by Abdul Basit
chardiboi wrote:

a generic 2.4 rx/tx also for 700dhs shocked

back to online shopping then

Lol, I was at Toys and Us the other day, they had a generic 2.4 too, exact copy of the DX3s apart from the decals....

1000 AED. surprised

P.S, I live on the other side of where the shop is (across the airport tunnel road), where are you?
paul
Post Sat Apr 17, 2010 7:47 pm by paul
Abdul Basit wrote:

Lol, I was at Toys and Us the other day, they had a generic 2.4 too, exact copy of the DX3s apart from the decals....

1000 AED. surprised

P.S, I live on the other side of where the shop is (across the airport tunnel road), where are you?

you can get a new real DX3S at ultimate heli for 1060AED don't waste your money on fakes
Post  by Sponsored content

New hobby shop opening soon

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DubDrift :: News & Events :: Latest News-
Jump to: