DubDrift
Forum Update: Facebook Connect

You can now associate your Facebook account with Dubdrift by enabling the Facebook associate button found in your Profile preferences.

It's simple, you have to link your Facebook account with your account already created in the forum.

Connect in the forum> Profile> Preferences> Connect my Facebook account

From this point, your forum account and Facebook account are linked.

Jay
Administrator
DubDrift
Forum Update: Facebook Connect

You can now associate your Facebook account with Dubdrift by enabling the Facebook associate button found in your Profile preferences.

It's simple, you have to link your Facebook account with your account already created in the forum.

Connect in the forum> Profile> Preferences> Connect my Facebook account

From this point, your forum account and Facebook account are linked.

Jay
Administrator
DubDrift
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dubdrift : RC Drif Abu Dhabi

Dubai RCDubai RC  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
EP: DubDrift Sessions ● Fridays @ 5:00pm onwards ● Moven Pick Area2 ● Click HERE for location.

Latest topics
» any one here from abudhabi im new in RlC world
Mardave Banger Racing Emptyby rommel Thu Feb 18, 2016 2:50 am

» Mini Mayhem is back!
Mardave Banger Racing Emptyby Jay Tue Aug 04, 2015 4:55 pm

» Dubai adventure (teaser)
Mardave Banger Racing Emptyby cv3t Thu Mar 12, 2015 9:53 am

» Rock Crawlers in Dubai?
Mardave Banger Racing Emptyby pampoy Wed Jan 28, 2015 3:01 am

» Moven Pick Area Map
Mardave Banger Racing Emptyby kax79 Fri Dec 12, 2014 7:34 pm

» Family Fun Fly Day, 29th November
Mardave Banger Racing Emptyby king44 Sat Nov 22, 2014 2:54 am

» mini 4WD latest version
Mardave Banger Racing Emptyby Jay Sun Nov 16, 2014 5:09 pm

» Rc Drift King Meydan's Cup
Mardave Banger Racing Emptyby kax79 Sun Nov 02, 2014 1:06 am

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
J.Drift
Mardave Banger Racing Vote_lcapMardave Banger Racing Voting_barMardave Banger Racing Vote_rcap 
Jay
Mardave Banger Racing Vote_lcapMardave Banger Racing Voting_barMardave Banger Racing Vote_rcap 
LaNcE
jebjeb
cathurga
Bandit
strawb
paul
chardiboi
.j0sh
Webmail
DubDrift Webmail
free forum
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Mardave Banger Racing

Go down 
+2
Abdul Basit
tractorboy
6 posters
AuthorMessage
tractorboy
@dubdrift.com
@dubdrift.com
tractorboy

Mardave Banger Racing Empty
PostSubject: Mardave Banger Racing   Mardave Banger Racing EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 9:56 pm

Check out this website:

http://www.ovalracer.co.uk/30.html

This started to become really big in the UK at one point. Its great as not that much space is needed, and can easily be done indoors. Its a shame my old club never got involved with it as it looks quite a lot of fun.

Would love to do something like this over here. Would be good to do indoors when its too hot in the summer months.

The kits are very basic but very cheap that includes the bodies too.

Some of the clubs even do the caravan racing too, which looks pretty mental
Back to top Go down
Abdul Basit
Chase Driver
Abdul Basit

PostSubject: Re: Mardave Banger Racing   Mardave Banger Racing EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 10:23 pm

Hahaha...

I've always wanted a Mardave V12. Kinda' pointless though, without an entire army of them, in one small oval track... twisted evil

Have you got one?
Back to top Go down
tractorboy
@dubdrift.com
@dubdrift.com
tractorboy

PostSubject: Re: Mardave Banger Racing   Mardave Banger Racing EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 10:28 pm

Nope, i nearly picked one up when i was first racing. I think im going to order one as they have just re-released the kit.

I know it would be pointless if no one else has one, but there are so many cool bodies available for it.
Back to top Go down
paul
@dubdrift.com
@dubdrift.com
paul

PostSubject: Re: Mardave Banger Racing   Mardave Banger Racing EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 10:37 pm

dan,

you need to come see the minis in action at area 2(the day you came down there was hardly anyone around) it looks very similar, that is carnage wise on the first few laps!! hahaha very happy

pretty cool though, demolition derby crossed with oval racing! twisted evil
Back to top Go down
http://dirtrc.blogspot.com/
tractorboy
@dubdrift.com
@dubdrift.com
tractorboy

PostSubject: Re: Mardave Banger Racing   Mardave Banger Racing EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 1:01 pm

Its a shame i cant make it for Saturdays. I think im definitely going to order a M-05 next week, but im still not sure if its worth buying the pro
Back to top Go down
paul
@dubdrift.com
@dubdrift.com
paul

PostSubject: Re: Mardave Banger Racing   Mardave Banger Racing EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 1:10 pm

generally the guys reckon its better to get a normal m-05 and then get some bearings and oil dampers for it and youre set cool
Back to top Go down
http://dirtrc.blogspot.com/
tractorboy
@dubdrift.com
@dubdrift.com
tractorboy

PostSubject: Re: Mardave Banger Racing   Mardave Banger Racing EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 1:12 pm

Its seems to work out cheaper that way, as you dont get a body with the pro. Plus the shocks that come with the pro look plastic too.

I guess a M-05 is next on my list
Back to top Go down
cathurga
Lead Driver
cathurga

PostSubject: Re: Mardave Banger Racing   Mardave Banger Racing EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 1:20 pm

....or go old school and get an M-03 cool

RCmart have some decent deals on in the combo section, the Swift is the way to go, it has wheel bearings alread, just nee some 1150's and some 850 bearings and you are good to go...

.....but you will then spend money on shocks, pinions, wheels, tires, universal joints, motors, hubs .......want me to carry on?? blum3
Back to top Go down
Jay
Administrator
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Mardave Banger Racing   Mardave Banger Racing EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 1:23 pm

nice bashing cars lol is this for racing or for demolition derby? the last running car wins? lol

yup you better get a mini kit to get the mayhem experience clown

btw THIS topic might help you decide on which chassis to get man.
Back to top Go down
http://www.dubdrift.com
sideslider
Chase Driver
sideslider

PostSubject: Re: Mardave Banger Racing   Mardave Banger Racing EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 2:26 pm

come down this saturday for a good session, i know i'll be there........witha new shell!!!!! slider wants big crash!!!!!!Mardave Banger Racing Icon_twisted
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mardave Banger Racing   Mardave Banger Racing Empty

Back to top Go down

Mardave Banger Racing
Page 1 of 1