DubDrift
Forum Update: Facebook Connect

You can now associate your Facebook account with Dubdrift by enabling the Facebook associate button found in your Profile preferences.

It's simple, you have to link your Facebook account with your account already created in the forum.

Connect in the forum> Profile> Preferences> Connect my Facebook account

From this point, your forum account and Facebook account are linked.

Jay
Administrator
DubDrift
Forum Update: Facebook Connect

You can now associate your Facebook account with Dubdrift by enabling the Facebook associate button found in your Profile preferences.

It's simple, you have to link your Facebook account with your account already created in the forum.

Connect in the forum> Profile> Preferences> Connect my Facebook account

From this point, your forum account and Facebook account are linked.

Jay
Administrator
DubDrift
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dubdrift : RC Drif Abu Dhabi

Dubai RCDubai RC  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
EP: DubDrift Sessions ● Fridays @ 5:00pm onwards ● Moven Pick Area2 ● Click HERE for location.

Latest topics
» any one here from abudhabi im new in RlC world
My Racing Cockpit Emptyby rommel Thu Feb 18, 2016 2:50 am

» Mini Mayhem is back!
My Racing Cockpit Emptyby Jay Tue Aug 04, 2015 4:55 pm

» Dubai adventure (teaser)
My Racing Cockpit Emptyby cv3t Thu Mar 12, 2015 9:53 am

» Rock Crawlers in Dubai?
My Racing Cockpit Emptyby pampoy Wed Jan 28, 2015 3:01 am

» Moven Pick Area Map
My Racing Cockpit Emptyby kax79 Fri Dec 12, 2014 7:34 pm

» Family Fun Fly Day, 29th November
My Racing Cockpit Emptyby king44 Sat Nov 22, 2014 2:54 am

» mini 4WD latest version
My Racing Cockpit Emptyby Jay Sun Nov 16, 2014 5:09 pm

» Rc Drift King Meydan's Cup
My Racing Cockpit Emptyby kax79 Sun Nov 02, 2014 1:06 am

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
J.Drift
My Racing Cockpit Vote_lcapMy Racing Cockpit Voting_barMy Racing Cockpit Vote_rcap 
Jay
My Racing Cockpit Vote_lcapMy Racing Cockpit Voting_barMy Racing Cockpit Vote_rcap 
LaNcE
jebjeb
cathurga
Bandit
strawb
paul
chardiboi
.j0sh
Webmail
DubDrift Webmail
free forum
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

My Racing Cockpit

Go down 
+4
Bandit
mc drift
spy
Jay
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Jay
Administrator
Jay

My Racing Cockpit Empty
PostSubject: My Racing Cockpit   My Racing Cockpit EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 5:14 pm

anybody into online simulation racing?

here are my racing simulation games..

from simbin studios
http://www.simbin.se/index.htm

live for speed
http://www.lfs.net/

rfactor racing simulation
http://www.rfactor.net/

and here's my racing cockpit..

My Racing Cockpit 123vrf

let me know!

Back to top Go down
http://www.dubdrift.com
spy
Chase Driver
spy

My Racing Cockpit Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Racing Cockpit   My Racing Cockpit EmptyFri Jun 12, 2009 3:54 am

jay, is this the one i played when we went to ur house? kinda hard to play bro!!! laughing laughing laughing i was keep on bangging the walls!!! laughing laughing laughing
Back to top Go down
Jay
Administrator
Jay

My Racing Cockpit Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Racing Cockpit   My Racing Cockpit EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 4:56 pm

spy wrote:
jay, is this the one i played when we went to ur house? kinda hard to play bro!!! laughing laughing laughing i was keep on bangging the walls!!! laughing laughing laughing

its just like rc bro.. practice makes perfect clown
a lot of guys online will be frustratrated if you keep on crashing at them lol
worst is you'll be banned on that host..
Back to top Go down
mc drift
Chase Driver
mc drift

My Racing Cockpit Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Racing Cockpit   My Racing Cockpit EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 2:20 am

sir was that the intercontinental hotels jaguar your driving?..it was sent in our hotel two years ago for a demo. that car was sick!! the body is made from carbon fiber and the team can change all the tires in 3 seconds. up-close it sound almost as a formula 1 car.
Back to top Go down
Bandit
Lead Driver

My Racing Cockpit Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Racing Cockpit   My Racing Cockpit EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 12:05 pm

my brother have i think Grid, there is touring, D1 Drift, etc....
Back to top Go down
Jay
Administrator
Jay

My Racing Cockpit Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Racing Cockpit   My Racing Cockpit EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 2:34 pm

mc drift wrote:
sir was that the intercontinental hotels jaguar your driving?..it was sent in our hotel two years ago for a demo. that car was sick!! the body is made from carbon fiber and the team can change all the tires in 3 seconds. up-close it sound almost as a formula 1 car.

nope its an aston martin sponsored by gulf for le mans GT1.
My Racing Cockpit Dprgulf

though i would love to see that jag upclose too. got to see gp2 here at autodrome and was like watching f1 aswell.. but with diff sponsor decals and drivers lol

hope i get to see the real thing this november clown
Back to top Go down
Jay
Administrator
Jay

My Racing Cockpit Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Racing Cockpit   My Racing Cockpit EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 2:56 pm

Bandit wrote:
my brother have i think Grid, there is touring, D1 Drift, etc....

i tried it once on my friends xbox.. just dont feel good anymore driving with a controller.

before, i was into a lot of console racing games and thought they were the best but ever since i got into pc driving simulation games this i say is the most closest thing to race realism for me clown
get a good wheel and youll get a good force feedback for your racing experience.. real cars real race tracks real feeling.

i just realized i wasted a lot of time finishing all those NFS kiddy series lol
and with a gamepad lol
Back to top Go down
sideslider
Chase Driver
sideslider

My Racing Cockpit Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Racing Cockpit   My Racing Cockpit EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 4:30 pm

i have ps3, and HDMI cables all over...........I LOVE GRAN TURISMO ONLINE.... THE BEST SIMULATOR EVER, i too have the force feedback steering wheel,,,,but the catch is that i have a realistic manual gearbox with clutch and gearstick................TIME FOR SOME HEEL AND TOE!!!!!!!!!! twisted evil
Back to top Go down
Jay
Administrator
Jay

My Racing Cockpit Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Racing Cockpit   My Racing Cockpit EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 5:28 pm

sideslider wrote:
i have ps3, and HDMI cables all over...........I LOVE GRAN TURISMO ONLINE.... THE BEST SIMULATOR EVER, i too have the force feedback steering wheel,,,,but the catch is that i have a realistic manual gearbox with clutch and gearstick................TIME FOR SOME HEEL AND TOE!!!!!!!!!! twisted evil

not even close.. GT is for kids =P
check out what the bigboys are playing..
SIMBIN
LIVE FOR SPEED
RFACTOR

what wheel do you have? mines got manual H-shifting aswel as padddle shifting and sequential shifting. i too have clutch (see above image) were heel n toe is possible. clutch dont work on consoles, u can change gears even if you dont step on the clutch lol on my games if you dont use clutch engine chokes or dies, throttle blips on change gear to match the engine etc..

check out the cockpits of the guys i race with HERE

its not about resolution, its about the handling physics clown
Back to top Go down
mc drift
Chase Driver
mc drift

My Racing Cockpit Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Racing Cockpit   My Racing Cockpit EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 11:34 pm

oh! yes it was the aston martin db9. i remember that it has a green and black paint scheme. sir, what steering wheel your using? i admit that i was an addict to gran turismo ( played until that prologue and until my old ps2 give up).
Back to top Go down
Jay
Administrator
Jay

My Racing Cockpit Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Racing Cockpit   My Racing Cockpit EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 1:05 am

mc drift wrote:
oh! yes it was the aston martin db9. i remember that it has a green and black paint scheme. sir, what steering wheel your using? i admit that i was an addict to gran turismo ( played until that prologue and until my old ps2 give up).

its a logitech g25 which a lot of the virtual racers are using.. but for the more serious online racers what they have is the ECCI.. i was targeting this one at first but its really out of my budget sad

maybe in the next world ill get this one..
My Dream Package

so your a gran turismo addict aswell! i too since gt1 lol
actually i still play it now if pc is used by the mrs clown
Back to top Go down
mc drift
Chase Driver
mc drift

My Racing Cockpit Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Racing Cockpit   My Racing Cockpit EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 3:53 am

i admit..but i played it on automatic mode..i dont have that skill in shifting. probably sir i'll give a shot on live for speed. i just acquire a decent rig its a quad core 2.8 ( q9550), gigabyte ga --ep45-ud3lr mobo, xfz 9500 gt for gfx. 4 gb ram and lastly 1 mb of internet connection. hoping that this rig well perform on this game?..
Back to top Go down
Jay
Administrator
Jay

My Racing Cockpit Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Racing Cockpit   My Racing Cockpit EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 4:49 pm

you got a powerful rig there bro im sure the game will run smoothly on that machine. most of the cars in LFS have a gear light that tells you when you need to change gears, so gear changing wont be a problem and soon just by engine sound you will know when you need to change gears.

only catch is LFS cars are mainly fictional but the physics engine simulates tyres, different suspensions, aerodynamics, drivetrain, several gearbox types, clutch overheating and damage to suspension, car body and partial engine damage.. making LFS the most realistic in handling physics.

you can download the demo game on LFS site for free.. same as for simbin games.

clown
Back to top Go down
Jay
Administrator
Jay

My Racing Cockpit Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Racing Cockpit   My Racing Cockpit EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 4:49 pm

im only using a core duo laptop with 256 dedicated video on my games and they all run smoothly with low game video settings lol.. but i have a 2mb net connection lag proof clown

planning to get an i7 for my next pc.. how much did it cost you on your new rig bro?
Back to top Go down
mc drift
Chase Driver
mc drift

My Racing Cockpit Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Racing Cockpit   My Racing Cockpit EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 9:30 pm

i just tried lfs and the handling is absolutely amazing!( i was driving it by mouse). my rig was an upgrade.. i just change all what is inside ( cpu ). and the rest was still old. my cpu alone reached around 2497 dhs. men now i have an urge again to purchased that g25...haaaayyy never ending expenditures!! lol.
Back to top Go down
Jay
Administrator
Jay

My Racing Cockpit Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Racing Cockpit   My Racing Cockpit EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 2:00 pm

expensive upgrade hehe nice!

when i first got into this it was with GTR2 by simbin and i also started driving with the mouse, i need some rumble on my hands so bought a gamepad for more feeling of the action. but still wasnt enough so ended up buying the best steering wheel thats on my budget. now i feel even the slightest chicane on the track as i pass over them clown

go straight on getting the wheel.. dont pass the gamepad level hehe
Back to top Go down
mc drift
Chase Driver
mc drift

My Racing Cockpit Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Racing Cockpit   My Racing Cockpit EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 10:13 pm

come on! don't push me to buy that wheel! initially, my plan for my upgrade is just to play cnc3 tiberium wars and cnc generals which i was waiting for 2 years?. i'll check bro if i still have some extra funds. but really, i cant take off my eyes on that game..
Back to top Go down
JRacing
Chase Driver
JRacing

My Racing Cockpit Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Racing Cockpit   My Racing Cockpit EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 11:34 am

hey jay.. do you have installer for LFS and and SIMBIN games for PC just need to test run some thing... wink 🎅
Back to top Go down
J.Drift
J.Drift

My Racing Cockpit Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Racing Cockpit   My Racing Cockpit EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 11:54 am

JRacing wrote:
hey jay.. do you have installer for LFS and and SIMBIN games for PC just need to test run some thing... wink 🎅

hmmmmmm i smell somthing like a new cockpit here smile :cheers:
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/
Jay
Administrator
Jay

My Racing Cockpit Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Racing Cockpit   My Racing Cockpit EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 12:20 pm

wow ryan i think i have someone to race with online right now clown
you can DL all the free demos on the simbin and LFS!
so what did you get man?!?
Back to top Go down
JRacing
Chase Driver
JRacing

My Racing Cockpit Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Racing Cockpit   My Racing Cockpit EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 12:57 pm

ill tell you man when i get a hang of it. need to practice more man to catch up with you...lol
bit of a problem my internet connection is currently slow.. so till then only i can play online with you man..

regarding the demo downloads? i just have to click and download the whole thing?
Back to top Go down
Jay
Administrator
Jay

My Racing Cockpit Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Racing Cockpit   My Racing Cockpit EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 2:04 pm

yup download the whole free demo.. includes not all but few cars and few tracks..

must have sim games:

GTR2 simbin - this one is my favorite, ferrari, lambo.. all the GT cars. 60aed on geekay, jumbo and sharaf.
GT LEGENDS simbin - all legendary cars like the rover mini cooper and shelby mustangs, i got a copy of this thru tonskie lol the very last piece he said.
GTR EVOLUTION simbin - latest as of now from the same developer. its got the WTTC, STCC, new minis, caterhams, some GTs etc.

LFS - best handling physics ever, too bad most of them are fictional cars. but they have the f1BMW!

rFACTOR - tried and looks the same as GTR2, some like it better but for me i preffer the ones from simbin.

here you get all the news and latest game modifications..
VIRTUAL-R

this is the host were i race..
RACEDEPARTMENT

give me an update ryan get a GTR2 tonight and lets try it online.. i only have 512kb connection back on my previous flat and it works great online with it.. no lags!

not like with gtr evolution were in i have to open a port solely just for it..
if not, i get super lags clown

Last edited by altimeters on Thu Sep 17, 2009 2:10 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
JRacing
Chase Driver
JRacing

My Racing Cockpit Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Racing Cockpit   My Racing Cockpit EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 2:09 pm

ill try to get the GTR2 man and try racing with you... but not sure tonight.. i might have some work to do..lol

jay is excited to race with someone he knows...lol or maybe excited to beat someone he knows...lol 🎅
Back to top Go down
Jay
Administrator
Jay

My Racing Cockpit Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Racing Cockpit   My Racing Cockpit EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 2:18 pm

no serious racing, just wanna try it out with some one i know.. no rules lol
take stroll around dubai autodrome and.. get something to eat..
just like a date but not really lol
Back to top Go down
Jay
Administrator
Jay

My Racing Cockpit Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Racing Cockpit   My Racing Cockpit EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 3:08 pm

Sir bong! This is what im refering to you the last time you tried out my wheel.. Ill be needing a cheap sparco wheel and a gear knob for it.

My Racing Cockpit Sparco1

A lot of online racers have been doing this mod on their G25s and i dont wanna get left behind with the stock wheel and shifter.. plus it adds to the realism of the simulation.

Also did the gear click removal to remove the annoying sound when shifting gears.. so I could still do some racing while the missus is asleep driving

More details of the mod HERE.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

My Racing Cockpit Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Racing Cockpit   My Racing Cockpit Empty

Back to top Go down

My Racing Cockpit
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DubDrift :: Off-Topic Discussion :: Video Gaming-
Jump to: