DubDrift
Forum Update: Facebook Connect

You can now associate your Facebook account with Dubdrift by enabling the Facebook associate button found in your Profile preferences.

It's simple, you have to link your Facebook account with your account already created in the forum.

Connect in the forum> Profile> Preferences> Connect my Facebook account

From this point, your forum account and Facebook account are linked.

Jay
Administrator
DubDrift
Forum Update: Facebook Connect

You can now associate your Facebook account with Dubdrift by enabling the Facebook associate button found in your Profile preferences.

It's simple, you have to link your Facebook account with your account already created in the forum.

Connect in the forum> Profile> Preferences> Connect my Facebook account

From this point, your forum account and Facebook account are linked.

Jay
Administrator
DubDrift
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dubdrift : RC Drif Abu Dhabi

Dubai RCDubai RC  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
EP: DubDrift Sessions ● Fridays @ 5:00pm onwards ● Moven Pick Area2 ● Click HERE for location.

Latest topics
» any one here from abudhabi im new in RlC world
savage x starting problem Emptyby rommel Thu Feb 18, 2016 2:50 am

» Mini Mayhem is back!
savage x starting problem Emptyby Jay Tue Aug 04, 2015 4:55 pm

» Dubai adventure (teaser)
savage x starting problem Emptyby cv3t Thu Mar 12, 2015 9:53 am

» Rock Crawlers in Dubai?
savage x starting problem Emptyby pampoy Wed Jan 28, 2015 3:01 am

» Moven Pick Area Map
savage x starting problem Emptyby kax79 Fri Dec 12, 2014 7:34 pm

» Family Fun Fly Day, 29th November
savage x starting problem Emptyby king44 Sat Nov 22, 2014 2:54 am

» mini 4WD latest version
savage x starting problem Emptyby Jay Sun Nov 16, 2014 5:09 pm

» Rc Drift King Meydan's Cup
savage x starting problem Emptyby kax79 Sun Nov 02, 2014 1:06 am

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
J.Drift
savage x starting problem Vote_lcapsavage x starting problem Voting_barsavage x starting problem Vote_rcap 
Jay
savage x starting problem Vote_lcapsavage x starting problem Voting_barsavage x starting problem Vote_rcap 
LaNcE
jebjeb
cathurga
Bandit
strawb
paul
chardiboi
.j0sh
Webmail
DubDrift Webmail
free forum
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

savage x starting problem

Go down 
+4
vineshvijayan
J.Drift
Jojohn
luvkorcko@psp3slimko
8 posters
AuthorMessage
luvkorcko@psp3slimko
Mechanic
luvkorcko@psp3slimko

savage x starting problem Empty
PostSubject: savage x starting problem   savage x starting problem EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 10:26 pm

guys kindly help me with my dilemma my savage x is starting but a few second engine cuts off, sometimes it starts ok then while pressing the accelerator engine cuts off also. try to adjust the carburetor and the slow speed adjustment but i still have the same problem.

pls. help.

thanks
Back to top Go down
Jojohn
Driver
Jojohn

PostSubject: Re: savage x starting problem   savage x starting problem EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 12:55 am

I know exactly your problem... just change your spark Plug... thats it!
Back to top Go down
J.Drift
J.Drift

PostSubject: Re: savage x starting problem   savage x starting problem EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 1:19 am

try this tight the carburator to the to the leanest then turn it back 2 1/2 then try to start if ti stall when pressing the accelarator turn it again .5 mm till when it is not stalling when you full thorttle. smile
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/
luvkorcko@psp3slimko
Mechanic
luvkorcko@psp3slimko

PostSubject: Re: savage x starting problem   savage x starting problem EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 1:32 am

Jojohn wrote:

pafs spark plug is new just change it last 27/11/2009
Back to top Go down
luvkorcko@psp3slimko
Mechanic
luvkorcko@psp3slimko

PostSubject: Re: savage x starting problem   savage x starting problem EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 1:48 am

J.Drift wrote:
try this tight the carburator to the to the leanest then turn it back 2 1/2 then try to start if ti stall when pressing the accelarator turn it again .5 mm till when it is not stalling when you full thorttle. smile

thanks sir, will try it tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
vineshvijayan
Chase Driver
vineshvijayan

PostSubject: Re: savage x starting problem   savage x starting problem EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 1:55 am

reset the carb setting and try again u probably need a tune up since the weather is changing.
Back to top Go down
sideslider
Chase Driver
sideslider

PostSubject: Re: savage x starting problem   savage x starting problem EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 2:27 am

besides,

cold weather will give slightly better performance because the outer cor of the block id kept at a lower temp, thus allowing for the piston to be under greater comperssion since the block is not expanding as much when it is heated........hope this info gets your veins runnin with nitro!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Abdul Basit
Chase Driver
Abdul Basit

PostSubject: Re: savage x starting problem   savage x starting problem EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 8:48 pm

I think it's because of your carburator settings, try adjusting the low needle...Ahmed, you're one post off of 500 posts blum3
Back to top Go down
paul
@dubdrift.com
@dubdrift.com
paul

PostSubject: Re: savage x starting problem   savage x starting problem EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 1:16 am

luvkorcko@psp3slimko wrote:
Jojohn wrote:

pafs spark plug is new just change it last 27/11/2009

make sure you double check the plug sometimes you may get a dud....take the plug out the motor and connect to the ignitor....check that the whole coil glow orange...

also you may want to try a slightly warmer plug (one step warmer) for the cold months here...I wold suggest have a couple of different plugs in your tools box so you use choose the best plug for the current conditions....

that plus a retune should get you going again....like Vinesh said the weather can drastically change the performance of nitro engines....make special note of temperature and humidity...
Back to top Go down
http://dirtrc.blogspot.com/
amro74
Mechanic
amro74

PostSubject: Re: savage x starting problem   savage x starting problem EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 4:05 am

try to remove the spark plug and start the engine (rotating the peston) and check the amount of fuel coming of if you feel it is lean so try to go a bit rich and install the plug again and run the car and as the guys said the first problem always comes from the glow plug or from a less fuel going to the carb
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: savage x starting problem   savage x starting problem Empty

Back to top Go down

savage x starting problem
Page 1 of 1