DubDrift
Forum Update: Facebook Connect

You can now associate your Facebook account with Dubdrift by enabling the Facebook associate button found in your Profile preferences.

It's simple, you have to link your Facebook account with your account already created in the forum.

Connect in the forum> Profile> Preferences> Connect my Facebook account

From this point, your forum account and Facebook account are linked.

Jay
Administrator
DubDrift
Forum Update: Facebook Connect

You can now associate your Facebook account with Dubdrift by enabling the Facebook associate button found in your Profile preferences.

It's simple, you have to link your Facebook account with your account already created in the forum.

Connect in the forum> Profile> Preferences> Connect my Facebook account

From this point, your forum account and Facebook account are linked.

Jay
Administrator
DubDrift
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dubdrift : RC Drif Abu Dhabi

Dubai RCDubai RC  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
EP: DubDrift Sessions ● Fridays @ 5:00pm onwards ● Moven Pick Area2 ● Click HERE for location.

Latest topics
» any one here from abudhabi im new in RlC world
Enroute Aluminum Wheels Emptyby rommel Thu Feb 18, 2016 2:50 am

» Mini Mayhem is back!
Enroute Aluminum Wheels Emptyby Jay Tue Aug 04, 2015 4:55 pm

» Dubai adventure (teaser)
Enroute Aluminum Wheels Emptyby cv3t Thu Mar 12, 2015 9:53 am

» Rock Crawlers in Dubai?
Enroute Aluminum Wheels Emptyby pampoy Wed Jan 28, 2015 3:01 am

» Moven Pick Area Map
Enroute Aluminum Wheels Emptyby kax79 Fri Dec 12, 2014 7:34 pm

» Family Fun Fly Day, 29th November
Enroute Aluminum Wheels Emptyby king44 Sat Nov 22, 2014 2:54 am

» mini 4WD latest version
Enroute Aluminum Wheels Emptyby Jay Sun Nov 16, 2014 5:09 pm

» Rc Drift King Meydan's Cup
Enroute Aluminum Wheels Emptyby kax79 Sun Nov 02, 2014 1:06 am

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
J.Drift
Enroute Aluminum Wheels Vote_lcapEnroute Aluminum Wheels Voting_barEnroute Aluminum Wheels Vote_rcap 
Jay
Enroute Aluminum Wheels Vote_lcapEnroute Aluminum Wheels Voting_barEnroute Aluminum Wheels Vote_rcap 
LaNcE
jebjeb
cathurga
Bandit
strawb
paul
chardiboi
.j0sh
Webmail
DubDrift Webmail
free forum
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Enroute Aluminum Wheels

Go down 
AuthorMessage
caloyski
caloyski

Enroute Aluminum Wheels Empty
PostEnroute Aluminum Wheels

Enroute now has high quality aluminum rc drifting wheels, they come in 2 different colors silver, and titanium. We have been waiting for a nice set of aluminum wheels, before purchasing a set for ourselves. We now have a fantastic option for aluminum wheels, these are currently on sale for ¥2520JPY and are available directly through Enroute! We are very interested in seeing if the difference in drifting with plastic wheels vs. aluminum wheels is great. If you already have a set of aluminum rims, let us know in the comments below what you think! More pictures and information after the jump.

Enroute Aluminum Wheels 4a7e91cb39c8cd933525aeab75454a20.image_.500x350
Enroute Aluminum Wheels 013d351e4c6288bb1e4a7723acc5feb4.image_.500x350

infos from driftmission:
link
Back to top Go down
http://caloyski76.multiply.com
Share this post on: reddit

Enroute Aluminum Wheels :: Comments

Jay
Re: Enroute Aluminum Wheels
Post Sat Jun 16, 2012 6:49 pm by Jay
looks like a very good alternative to cheap plastic rims.. but you think it wont affect the cars weight balance with this slightly heavier alloys very happy
J.Drift
Post Sun Jun 17, 2012 6:57 pm by J.Drift
nice! find caloy! wink

i think i want to try this very happy

caloyski
Post Sun Jun 17, 2012 7:47 pm by caloyski
i think this will be good for front.
for front and rear use, it may affect the load on the motor as well, so you might try to change the gearing if you will be using this kind of wheels...
jovenshadow
Post Sun Jun 17, 2012 11:14 pm by jovenshadow
I have a set of alum wheels and only use for display, 4pcs of plastic to 1 alum wheel in terms of weight ratio.
Jay
Post Mon Jun 18, 2012 3:43 pm by Jay
jovenshadow wrote:
I have a set of alum wheels and only use for display, 4pcs of plastic to 1 alum wheel in terms of weight ratio.
Have you tried it and felt any difference in control/performance?
cathurga
Post Mon Jun 18, 2012 5:48 pm by cathurga
I had some steel/alloy wheels once and the most difficult thing I found was getting tires to stick to them...best thing was hot glue, I applied it to the rim, put the tire on and then baked them in the oven...lol
Heavy rims have two negative impact points, they increase unsparing mass and rotational mass. Bad news from a physics perspective, unless they are on a crawler where heavy unsprung mass is desirable.
Post Mon Jun 18, 2012 6:41 pm by Duane
If you really want to stick tyres to rims, use Gorilla Glue, its a rubberised super glue. It is designed to stick flexible materials to non flexible ones such as rubber tyres to metal rims.

I have successfully used it to cut down crawler tyres and then glue the cutdown tyres to metal rims.

Its really good and available in Ace hardware.

Duane.
Post  by Sponsored content

Enroute Aluminum Wheels

Page 1 of 1