DubDrift
Forum Update: Facebook Connect

You can now associate your Facebook account with Dubdrift by enabling the Facebook associate button found in your Profile preferences.

It's simple, you have to link your Facebook account with your account already created in the forum.

Connect in the forum> Profile> Preferences> Connect my Facebook account

From this point, your forum account and Facebook account are linked.

Jay
Administrator
DubDrift
Forum Update: Facebook Connect

You can now associate your Facebook account with Dubdrift by enabling the Facebook associate button found in your Profile preferences.

It's simple, you have to link your Facebook account with your account already created in the forum.

Connect in the forum> Profile> Preferences> Connect my Facebook account

From this point, your forum account and Facebook account are linked.

Jay
Administrator
DubDrift
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dubdrift : RC Drif Abu Dhabi

Dubai RCDubai RC  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
EP: DubDrift Sessions ● Fridays @ 5:00pm onwards ● Moven Pick Area2 ● Click HERE for location.

Latest topics
» any one here from abudhabi im new in RlC world
Mini-Mayhem Event Report - Updated weekly - Page 4 Emptyby rommel Thu Feb 18, 2016 2:50 am

» Mini Mayhem is back!
Mini-Mayhem Event Report - Updated weekly - Page 4 Emptyby Jay Tue Aug 04, 2015 4:55 pm

» Dubai adventure (teaser)
Mini-Mayhem Event Report - Updated weekly - Page 4 Emptyby cv3t Thu Mar 12, 2015 9:53 am

» Rock Crawlers in Dubai?
Mini-Mayhem Event Report - Updated weekly - Page 4 Emptyby pampoy Wed Jan 28, 2015 3:01 am

» Moven Pick Area Map
Mini-Mayhem Event Report - Updated weekly - Page 4 Emptyby kax79 Fri Dec 12, 2014 7:34 pm

» Family Fun Fly Day, 29th November
Mini-Mayhem Event Report - Updated weekly - Page 4 Emptyby king44 Sat Nov 22, 2014 2:54 am

» mini 4WD latest version
Mini-Mayhem Event Report - Updated weekly - Page 4 Emptyby Jay Sun Nov 16, 2014 5:09 pm

» Rc Drift King Meydan's Cup
Mini-Mayhem Event Report - Updated weekly - Page 4 Emptyby kax79 Sun Nov 02, 2014 1:06 am

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
J.Drift
Mini-Mayhem Event Report - Updated weekly - Page 4 Vote_lcapMini-Mayhem Event Report - Updated weekly - Page 4 Voting_barMini-Mayhem Event Report - Updated weekly - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
Jay
Mini-Mayhem Event Report - Updated weekly - Page 4 Vote_lcapMini-Mayhem Event Report - Updated weekly - Page 4 Voting_barMini-Mayhem Event Report - Updated weekly - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
LaNcE
jebjeb
cathurga
Bandit
strawb
paul
chardiboi
.j0sh
Webmail
DubDrift Webmail
free forum
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Mini-Mayhem Event Report - Updated weekly

Go down 
+11
jamea
paul
Bandit
sideslider
vineshvijayan
gerg
RECKRACING
Jay
.j0sh
Nitram
cathurga
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
J.Drift
J.Drift

Mini-Mayhem Event Report - Updated weekly - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mini-Mayhem Event Report - Updated weekly   Mini-Mayhem Event Report - Updated weekly - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 10, 2009 6:26 pm

@andy thank you very much for the infos smile your the man smile
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/
paul
@dubdrift.com
@dubdrift.com
paul

PostSubject: Re: Mini-Mayhem Event Report - Updated weekly   Mini-Mayhem Event Report - Updated weekly - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 10, 2009 6:30 pm

I need any advantage i can get! hehehe

Yip I got a normal heatsink without a fan, do you think that will be enough?

I will also put my specktrum reciever with telemetry in so i can watch the temps...
Back to top Go down
http://dirtrc.blogspot.com/
Jay
Administrator
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Mini-Mayhem Event Report - Updated weekly   Mini-Mayhem Event Report - Updated weekly - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 10, 2009 6:32 pm

cathurga wrote:
Jay,
Feel free to enter, this is just a practise event, purpose being to try and get a grip on this software, so feel free to enter, we will take the EPA of your throttle down....so, GT for you too?

then count me in on GT aswell.. anyway with my system down to 65% i cant even get pass reck the last time. and stop being humble andy, every mini knows were no match with the blue streak! as long as it stays on track clown
Back to top Go down
http://www.dubdrift.com
Bandit
Lead Driver

PostSubject: Re: Mini-Mayhem Event Report - Updated weekly   Mini-Mayhem Event Report - Updated weekly - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 10, 2009 8:10 pm

@Jay @Sir Andy how about adopting this rules?

Silver Can Class

1. Any 4WD EP chassis.
2. Only 2 vents legal Tamiya Silver Can motor allowed.
3. Any 24mm rubber tires with 24mm wheels allowed
4. Any 6-cell NiCd and NiMh, Lipo or Tamiya LiFe allowed.
5. 190mm 4-door touring sedan and Tamiya gt/sedan/rally/sports bodies only.

smile
Back to top Go down
jebjeb
@dubdrift.com
@dubdrift.com
jebjeb

PostSubject: Re: Mini-Mayhem Event Report - Updated weekly   Mini-Mayhem Event Report - Updated weekly - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 10, 2009 8:14 pm

24mm tires for touring i think is hard to find... sad
Back to top Go down
Bandit
Lead Driver

PostSubject: Re: Mini-Mayhem Event Report - Updated weekly   Mini-Mayhem Event Report - Updated weekly - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 10, 2009 8:37 pm

i think the stock from tamiyas are 24mm sir Ian. anyways ill send you 1 set.
Back to top Go down
paul
@dubdrift.com
@dubdrift.com
paul

PostSubject: Re: Mini-Mayhem Event Report - Updated weekly   Mini-Mayhem Event Report - Updated weekly - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 10, 2009 8:39 pm

Bandit,

I think those standard rules are great, just need to add the FDR I think Andy was talking of no less than 6.

JebJeb,

I have recently ordered 24mm tires and wheels from RCMart as they seem to be more popular and have a better selection of good rubber racing slicks (SOREX ones come highly recommended). I did battle to find quality racing slicks in 26mm hence the change to 24mm...anyway we can discuss this point and see how everyone feels.
Back to top Go down
Bandit
Lead Driver

PostSubject: Re: Mini-Mayhem Event Report - Updated weekly   Mini-Mayhem Event Report - Updated weekly - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 10, 2009 8:43 pm

@Paul how about the TT01 owners who would like to set their gearings to 55/25 the FDR is 5.72?
Back to top Go down
paul
@dubdrift.com
@dubdrift.com
paul

PostSubject: Re: Mini-Mayhem Event Report - Updated weekly   Mini-Mayhem Event Report - Updated weekly - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 10, 2009 8:57 pm

@Bandit,

I am open to all suggestions, I think the key thing here is that we need to level the competition and get everyone racing similar performing cars, to make a drivers competition and not a competition to see who has the best car.

What ever the final race rules are i dont mind, just as long as we can all agree and stick to the rules for now. Once we build up the race skill we can look at upping the performance on the cars or setting up different classes (but thats a completely different topic)

I think what Andy is trying to do this weekend to set up a trial session where we can test these various configurations and see what will work best for all of us...
Back to top Go down
Bandit
Lead Driver

PostSubject: Re: Mini-Mayhem Event Report - Updated weekly   Mini-Mayhem Event Report - Updated weekly - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 10, 2009 9:02 pm

ok sir i think they have to use less gearing in order to meet the said FRD..hope i can play with you guys! goodluck on the GT and Mini! See you all soon...Thanks Paul.
Back to top Go down
cathurga
Lead Driver
cathurga

PostSubject: Re: Mini-Mayhem Event Report - Updated weekly   Mini-Mayhem Event Report - Updated weekly - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 10, 2009 9:17 pm

On our Mini track, running GT on those ratios would be pretty pointless, there is no straight that you would benefit, the straighest part of our track also goes into the tightest bend. The rest of it is pretty twisty, and it is short. I doubt you would benefit. Probably succeed in burning your brushes to hell-and-gone. Better to have some speed out of the turns.

Anyway, those rules are pretty much what was intended, I dont think differentiating between silvercans is necessary, as long as it is kit supplied, good enough. With regards to tires, this is not a prepped surface so I am pretty sure 24mm or 26mm is going to change the ride by that much.

Most importantly, we need to get participation, by bending the rules a little is worth it .....just for the feel of the race.
Back to top Go down
paul
@dubdrift.com
@dubdrift.com
paul

PostSubject: Re: Mini-Mayhem Event Report - Updated weekly   Mini-Mayhem Event Report - Updated weekly - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 10, 2009 9:24 pm

I have to agree here, I think the most important thing is to get guys racing and having fun!

We'll find the right way to level the competition as the racing picks up!

Bring out the GT's guys!
Back to top Go down
cathurga
Lead Driver
cathurga

PostSubject: Re: Mini-Mayhem Event Report - Updated weekly   Mini-Mayhem Event Report - Updated weekly - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 10, 2009 9:34 pm

I am more concerned that we have more GT runners at the moment than Mini's, but Vin, Ahmed and Martin will be by soon to prop up the numbers. :-)

For all the GT guys IMPORTANT is that you have a clear windshield body and somewhere flat to mount the transponder under the windshield. The units cannot 'see' through paint and decals. So take some time to prepare your vehicles ready to go. With the light fading early these days we dont have time to start doing it there. Also, make sure you have an AUX channel to plug the transponder into, if you dont, you can put a Y-harness into the BATT plug and take the power from there.
Back to top Go down
gerg
@dubdrift.com
@dubdrift.com
gerg

PostSubject: Re: Mini-Mayhem Event Report - Updated weekly   Mini-Mayhem Event Report - Updated weekly - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 2:38 am

I've had the wisdom teeth out today so I'm not feeling the best, and probably will not be driving my 1:1 since it is in for service.
I'd like to join you, but will need to wait and see how I feel.
Andy, mind if I let you know later if I will make it, and I'll probably need a lift too.

FDR - if people don't think it would be advantage to have <6 FDR, they why even regulate it. Let us punters work it out for our selves! Short course need good acceleration and top speed not so important.
Back to top Go down
Nitram
Co-Driver
Nitram

PostSubject: Re: Mini-Mayhem Event Report - Updated weekly   Mini-Mayhem Event Report - Updated weekly - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 2:52 am

@andy,

count me on both Mini & GT..
Back to top Go down
vineshvijayan
Chase Driver
vineshvijayan

PostSubject: Re: Mini-Mayhem Event Report - Updated weekly   Mini-Mayhem Event Report - Updated weekly - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 2:56 am

Wud really love to join u guys, i juz came last nite from short trip. But cough cough... not keeping so well. Dont think i can make it for this Sat.
If i was fine sure GT and mini both for me.
Back to top Go down
cathurga
Lead Driver
cathurga

PostSubject: Re: Mini-Mayhem Event Report - Updated weekly   Mini-Mayhem Event Report - Updated weekly - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 4:25 am

Greg, I am counting you in anyway, just load up on some painkillers and get down there...No worries with the ride.

The FDR issue only arose from getting a bit of standardisation into play, at some point, lines need to be drawn so that there is no clear cut advantage to anyone. It just makes for fun racing, and less heat under the collar.
We are certainly not going to follow TCS rules, its just not necessary, but some rules should be in place.

Vinesh, worst excuse EVER :-) ...having said that, if you have swine flu....stay away! lol

Martin, you're in!
Back to top Go down
vineshvijayan
Chase Driver
vineshvijayan

PostSubject: Re: Mini-Mayhem Event Report - Updated weekly   Mini-Mayhem Event Report - Updated weekly - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 9:59 am

Dont worry its a common cold smile
Back to top Go down
paul
@dubdrift.com
@dubdrift.com
paul

PostSubject: Re: Mini-Mayhem Event Report - Updated weekly   Mini-Mayhem Event Report - Updated weekly - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 11:46 am

Vin,

If its just a common cold you should be fine by saturday.....on the other hand if it is "MAN FLU" we fully understand!!! hahaha
Back to top Go down
cathurga
Lead Driver
cathurga

PostSubject: Re: Mini-Mayhem Event Report - Updated weekly   Mini-Mayhem Event Report - Updated weekly - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 2:05 pm

Vin, I am adding you to the race agenda.....only men that wear skirts get man flu.

Your excuse is invalid, sorry.

Later today I will post up the event register, please make sure that if you are not on 2.4Ghz, your frequencies are up to date. And if possible, please let me know your surnames as well, it is a much better way than forum names. You can PM me if you would rather not have it on the forum. I have the following surnames already:
Paul
Greg
Martin
Vinesh
Ahmed
Jay
Reck
Graham
Ahmed

The rest I dont. I will also move this topic to another location, perhaps when we have these 'semi-organised' events, a new topic in the General Touring section will be created in order to post details, results and a small report. I reckon we have a GREAT turnout here, and I am impressed at the GT class...
Back to top Go down
jebjeb
@dubdrift.com
@dubdrift.com
jebjeb

PostSubject: Re: Mini-Mayhem Event Report - Updated weekly   Mini-Mayhem Event Report - Updated weekly - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 3:47 pm

IAN IGNACIO here! smile
Back to top Go down
LaNcE
Lead Driver
LaNcE

PostSubject: Re: Mini-Mayhem Event Report - Updated weekly   Mini-Mayhem Event Report - Updated weekly - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 6:25 pm

Lance Salonoy.. present
Back to top Go down
http://www.dubdrift.com
J.Drift
J.Drift

PostSubject: Re: Mini-Mayhem Event Report - Updated weekly   Mini-Mayhem Event Report - Updated weekly - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 6:35 pm

jon valdez! here sir me i go out smile scratch
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/
cathurga
Lead Driver
cathurga

PostSubject: Re: Mini-Mayhem Event Report - Updated weekly   Mini-Mayhem Event Report - Updated weekly - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 12:34 am

looks to me like the rain is going to spoil our fun tomorrow....damn!

Life in the desert huh, if it isnt to warm, it's raining.....

WE.NEED.AN.INDOOR.TRACK!
Back to top Go down
sideslider
Chase Driver
sideslider

PostSubject: Re: Mini-Mayhem Event Report - Updated weekly   Mini-Mayhem Event Report - Updated weekly - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 1:06 am

sign me up for some MINI MEYHEM yeaa!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mini-Mayhem Event Report - Updated weekly   Mini-Mayhem Event Report - Updated weekly - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mini-Mayhem Event Report - Updated weekly
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next