DubDrift
Forum Update: Facebook Connect

You can now associate your Facebook account with Dubdrift by enabling the Facebook associate button found in your Profile preferences.

It's simple, you have to link your Facebook account with your account already created in the forum.

Connect in the forum> Profile> Preferences> Connect my Facebook account

From this point, your forum account and Facebook account are linked.

Jay
Administrator
DubDrift
Forum Update: Facebook Connect

You can now associate your Facebook account with Dubdrift by enabling the Facebook associate button found in your Profile preferences.

It's simple, you have to link your Facebook account with your account already created in the forum.

Connect in the forum> Profile> Preferences> Connect my Facebook account

From this point, your forum account and Facebook account are linked.

Jay
Administrator
DubDrift
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dubdrift : RC Drif Abu Dhabi

Dubai RCDubai RC  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
EP: DubDrift Sessions ● Fridays @ 5:00pm onwards ● Moven Pick Area2 ● Click HERE for location.

Latest topics
» any one here from abudhabi im new in RlC world
*** NOV 5, 2010 *** Al Ain Crawlaholics Crawl Session Invasion!!!! - Page 2 Emptyby rommel Thu Feb 18, 2016 2:50 am

» Mini Mayhem is back!
*** NOV 5, 2010 *** Al Ain Crawlaholics Crawl Session Invasion!!!! - Page 2 Emptyby Jay Tue Aug 04, 2015 4:55 pm

» Dubai adventure (teaser)
*** NOV 5, 2010 *** Al Ain Crawlaholics Crawl Session Invasion!!!! - Page 2 Emptyby cv3t Thu Mar 12, 2015 9:53 am

» Rock Crawlers in Dubai?
*** NOV 5, 2010 *** Al Ain Crawlaholics Crawl Session Invasion!!!! - Page 2 Emptyby pampoy Wed Jan 28, 2015 3:01 am

» Moven Pick Area Map
*** NOV 5, 2010 *** Al Ain Crawlaholics Crawl Session Invasion!!!! - Page 2 Emptyby kax79 Fri Dec 12, 2014 7:34 pm

» Family Fun Fly Day, 29th November
*** NOV 5, 2010 *** Al Ain Crawlaholics Crawl Session Invasion!!!! - Page 2 Emptyby king44 Sat Nov 22, 2014 2:54 am

» mini 4WD latest version
*** NOV 5, 2010 *** Al Ain Crawlaholics Crawl Session Invasion!!!! - Page 2 Emptyby Jay Sun Nov 16, 2014 5:09 pm

» Rc Drift King Meydan's Cup
*** NOV 5, 2010 *** Al Ain Crawlaholics Crawl Session Invasion!!!! - Page 2 Emptyby kax79 Sun Nov 02, 2014 1:06 am

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
J.Drift
*** NOV 5, 2010 *** Al Ain Crawlaholics Crawl Session Invasion!!!! - Page 2 Vote_lcap*** NOV 5, 2010 *** Al Ain Crawlaholics Crawl Session Invasion!!!! - Page 2 Voting_bar*** NOV 5, 2010 *** Al Ain Crawlaholics Crawl Session Invasion!!!! - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Jay
*** NOV 5, 2010 *** Al Ain Crawlaholics Crawl Session Invasion!!!! - Page 2 Vote_lcap*** NOV 5, 2010 *** Al Ain Crawlaholics Crawl Session Invasion!!!! - Page 2 Voting_bar*** NOV 5, 2010 *** Al Ain Crawlaholics Crawl Session Invasion!!!! - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
LaNcE
jebjeb
cathurga
Bandit
strawb
paul
chardiboi
.j0sh
Webmail
DubDrift Webmail
free forum
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

*** NOV 5, 2010 *** Al Ain Crawlaholics Crawl Session Invasion!!!!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
strawb
@dubdrift.com
@dubdrift.com
strawb

*** NOV 5, 2010 *** Al Ain Crawlaholics Crawl Session Invasion!!!! - Page 2 Empty
Post*** NOV 5, 2010 *** Al Ain Crawlaholics Crawl Session Invasion!!!!

As what the title sez ....

The UAE's fine core of Gentlemen totally addicted to RC Crawling will be doing a Crawl Invasion in Al Ain on November 5 , 2010!!!!

We plan to put up our very own DUBCRAWL promotional video on this day complete with all the marketing elements such as promotional banners and properly mapped crawl courses for everyone to enjoy!!!!

what to expect????

Basic and Advanced mapped crawl courses for those willing to scratch their rigs on the rocks!!!

a Barbecue get together for all the participants!!!

an introduction to the wonderful world of RC Crawling from our fellow DubDrift Crawler Addicts!!!

**** wait there's more ****

The GT and Mini guys will not be left out as a good number of the Dubdrift boys will be doing a race and practice session in the Al Ain track on the same day and most likely .... we will be enjoying a barbecue fellowship after everyone has maxed their lipo's out!!!!

Are your RIGS ready for this????

*** NOV 5, 2010 *** Al Ain Crawlaholics Crawl Session Invasion!!!! - Page 2 Img00010

*** NOV 5, 2010 *** Al Ain Crawlaholics Crawl Session Invasion!!!! - Page 2 Img00011

there is enough open space with very good asphalt for those drifters who wanna tag along and enjoy the barbecue session as well!!!

*** NOV 5, 2010 *** Al Ain Crawlaholics Crawl Session Invasion!!!! - Page 2 Img00012

kindly sign in and lets get the list rolling!!!!!

Last edited by strawb on Sat Oct 30, 2010 1:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://forcea.multiply.com/
Share this post on: reddit

*** NOV 5, 2010 *** Al Ain Crawlaholics Crawl Session Invasion!!!! :: Comments

Micropro is for 1/18th scale....will it handle the power requirements? I suspect with a high-turn motor like a 55T Integy Lathe the amp-draw will be minimal, but in a stall situation it might cause problems.....
paul wrote:
good news, my trip has been cancelled thumbs_up

so you can count me in...now i hope my spare arrive from rcbros in time otherwise i'll wont be running any dig!

what time are planning on getting this kickstarted?

thats great news paul!!!! see you on the 5th!!! clapping clapping

cathurga wrote:
The micropro sounds like my cup of tea....will have to check it out, thanks for the info...

i got it from all E rc but like all good deals they go really fast .... i managed to get the last batch of the micro pros!!!!! very happy

cathurga wrote:
Micropro is for 1/18th scale....will it handle the power requirements? I suspect with a high-turn motor like a 55T Integy Lathe the amp-draw will be minimal, but in a stall situation it might cause problems.....

im running two mamba micro pros for my MOA with Holmes Hobbies 540 45T handwounds on 1300mah 3s lipo!!!!!!

join us on the 5th and i'll let you try em out!!! toetap5
just an update of attendees:

1. strawb
2. dindo
3. chardiboi
4. jebjeb
5. jdrift
6. jayson
7. ginnackle
8. paul

i am pledging chicken and hotdogs for the barbeque!!!

i believe jebjeb and jon are sponsoring the softdrinks, water, ice paper plates, plastic utensils and plastic cups

anyone else care to share????
cathurga wrote:

this guy is running the same set up as i am with dual mamba micro pros!!!

he's just literally trying to break it!!!

notice he's running the front end forward and the rear in reverse .... crazy!!!!!

up ...

anyone else care to share something for the bbq??? sad
ok gays i mean guys if ill have extra money ill bring hotdogs.... hehehehe
**** Get your RIGS ready!!!!!! ****

lets get crawlin!!!!!!! clapping
UP UP UP!!!!!!

4 days to go!!!
my rcbros order just arrived on my desk 2thumbsup

so i'm all good to go!
that's cool paul 2thumbsup
looks like the Dubai Rigs are all locked and loaded!!!!

get your DIG all set-up!!!! very happy cool

the xr-10 is rockin and rollin!!!!

*** NOV 5, 2010 *** Al Ain Crawlaholics Crawl Session Invasion!!!! - Page 2 Img00814

*** NOV 5, 2010 *** Al Ain Crawlaholics Crawl Session Invasion!!!! - Page 2 Img00815
oh yeah...
Will we be seeing you there bandit?
ill be on the race track to watch you guys....
huhuhuhuhuh, wish i was there to play with you guys, i miss crawling, but still addicted to drifting...
Bandit wrote:
ill be on the race track to watch you guys....

Bandit has super power on his eyes very happy

he can watch you guys crawling while his on the race track sarcastic hand
buwahahahah!!! time traveller...
up up up!!!!!!

2 days to go!

clapping clapping 2thumbsup
guys

sorry for not making it this morning....got taken for a "few quite" birthday drinks after work last night......which turning into an all nighter......

next time i promise wink
aftermath pics please.. wink

I almost made it today.. very happy
no pics im sorry to say hahahaha
don't have any pics very happy but i have videos, will try to edit it. . . .

@paul. . . . no worries dude, maybe the next meet. . . . . but i will definitely go back, the course was great and challenging, although i wasn't able to play so much coz i've stripped a spur. . . very happy

@strawb thanks very much for accommodating me. . . . i shall return. . . . 2thumbsup
all in all it was a fun day dance

thanks to the dubai boys for driving up to Al Ain for the RC weekend!!!

we didnt get to take a lot of pics but i did manage to snap a few!

a view of the crawl site .... we mapped out crawl gates from the bottom of the mountain to the harder technical inclines on the summit

*** NOV 5, 2010 *** Al Ain Crawlaholics Crawl Session Invasion!!!! - Page 2 Img00817

*** NOV 5, 2010 *** Al Ain Crawlaholics Crawl Session Invasion!!!! - Page 2 Img00820

the rigs .... ginnakle and keichi's rigs didnt get photo ops cos they wanted to do touring runs in the al ain track

*** NOV 5, 2010 *** Al Ain Crawlaholics Crawl Session Invasion!!!! - Page 2 Img00819

*** NOV 5, 2010 *** Al Ain Crawlaholics Crawl Session Invasion!!!! - Page 2 Img00821

*** NOV 5, 2010 *** Al Ain Crawlaholics Crawl Session Invasion!!!! - Page 2 Img00815

*** NOV 5, 2010 *** Al Ain Crawlaholics Crawl Session Invasion!!!! - Page 2 Img00822

chardiboi hard at work ..... the al ain terrain did take its toll on the rigs .... (sweet looking radio)

*** NOV 5, 2010 *** Al Ain Crawlaholics Crawl Session Invasion!!!! - Page 2 Img00816

*** NOV 5, 2010 *** Al Ain Crawlaholics Crawl Session Invasion!!!! - Page 2 Img00818

i hope chardiboi gets the videos up!!!!!

till the next crawl meet!!!

cool
R1 Fastback

*** NOV 5, 2010 *** Al Ain Crawlaholics Crawl Session Invasion!!!! - Page 2 Img00826

*** NOV 5, 2010 *** Al Ain Crawlaholics Crawl Session Invasion!!!! - Page 2 Img00825

*** NOV 5, 2010 *** Al Ain Crawlaholics Crawl Session Invasion!!!! - Page 2 Img00823

Beetlejuice XR-10

*** NOV 5, 2010 *** Al Ain Crawlaholics Crawl Session Invasion!!!! - Page 2 Img00827

*** NOV 5, 2010 *** Al Ain Crawlaholics Crawl Session Invasion!!!! - Page 2 Img00829

*** NOV 5, 2010 *** Al Ain Crawlaholics Crawl Session Invasion!!!! - Page 2 Img00830
nice rigs!!!!

*** NOV 5, 2010 *** Al Ain Crawlaholics Crawl Session Invasion!!!!

Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next