DubDrift
Forum Update: Facebook Connect

You can now associate your Facebook account with Dubdrift by enabling the Facebook associate button found in your Profile preferences.

It's simple, you have to link your Facebook account with your account already created in the forum.

Connect in the forum> Profile> Preferences> Connect my Facebook account

From this point, your forum account and Facebook account are linked.

Jay
Administrator
DubDrift
Forum Update: Facebook Connect

You can now associate your Facebook account with Dubdrift by enabling the Facebook associate button found in your Profile preferences.

It's simple, you have to link your Facebook account with your account already created in the forum.

Connect in the forum> Profile> Preferences> Connect my Facebook account

From this point, your forum account and Facebook account are linked.

Jay
Administrator
DubDrift
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dubdrift : RC Drif Abu Dhabi

Dubai RCDubai RC  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
EP: DubDrift Sessions ● Fridays @ 5:00pm onwards ● Moven Pick Area2 ● Click HERE for location.

Latest topics
» any one here from abudhabi im new in RlC world
ADRENALINE 2010 - Page 2 Emptyby rommel Thu Feb 18, 2016 2:50 am

» Mini Mayhem is back!
ADRENALINE 2010 - Page 2 Emptyby Jay Tue Aug 04, 2015 4:55 pm

» Dubai adventure (teaser)
ADRENALINE 2010 - Page 2 Emptyby cv3t Thu Mar 12, 2015 9:53 am

» Rock Crawlers in Dubai?
ADRENALINE 2010 - Page 2 Emptyby pampoy Wed Jan 28, 2015 3:01 am

» Moven Pick Area Map
ADRENALINE 2010 - Page 2 Emptyby kax79 Fri Dec 12, 2014 7:34 pm

» Family Fun Fly Day, 29th November
ADRENALINE 2010 - Page 2 Emptyby king44 Sat Nov 22, 2014 2:54 am

» mini 4WD latest version
ADRENALINE 2010 - Page 2 Emptyby Jay Sun Nov 16, 2014 5:09 pm

» Rc Drift King Meydan's Cup
ADRENALINE 2010 - Page 2 Emptyby kax79 Sun Nov 02, 2014 1:06 am

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
J.Drift
ADRENALINE 2010 - Page 2 Vote_lcapADRENALINE 2010 - Page 2 Voting_barADRENALINE 2010 - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Jay
ADRENALINE 2010 - Page 2 Vote_lcapADRENALINE 2010 - Page 2 Voting_barADRENALINE 2010 - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
LaNcE
jebjeb
cathurga
Bandit
strawb
paul
chardiboi
.j0sh
Webmail
DubDrift Webmail
free forum
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

ADRENALINE 2010

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Tama-ka Kuma-kuba
Test Driver
Tama-ka Kuma-kuba

ADRENALINE 2010 - Page 2 Empty
PostADRENALINE 2010

Good morning guys!

I'm back again and so is the adrenaline show for this year. The show organizer contacted me to ask if we are interested to join the show again this year which will be next month. This time, they will be providing a dedicated area inside the hall with the size of 20 x 10 meters. Sir Jay, i need your help on this again since they are asking for a layout. I know you're the expert on this.

Aside from the electric drifting, there might also be a touring race for nitro and electric. An area outside the hall will be provided. We are still working on this with the event's main sponsor which is the NITTO tires. If the tarmac touring will materialize, the sponsor will take care of the construction of the temporary track. Track size TBA.

BTW, team orange will be back this time for the full scale drifting.

Guys, just let me know if you are interested. Thanks a lot!

Cheers! smile
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

ADRENALINE 2010 :: Comments

Tama-ka Kuma-kuba
Re: ADRENALINE 2010
Post Wed Sep 29, 2010 12:10 am by Tama-ka Kuma-kuba
Jay wrote:
@lance I guess that layout is just about right for regular drifting and overdrive drifting aswell, so you can finalize it and forward a jpeg copy of it to Jhun.

Only comments i think is we dont need the pits stop for drifting.. if you guys want a crawling area then that space would be peffect for it.

Regarding the materials and work time at the site is another thing to talk about. what are we gonna use as boundaries, whose gonna be going to abudhabi for the job.. I'm sure there's gonna be a lot of work on this one.

@jhun when exactly is the event anyway?

@richard we need an updated banner.. and some calling cards maybe very happy

Sir Jay, Lance is correct, the show is from 7 ~ 10 Oct. and will start from 12 noon to 10 pm. Normally, last day of setting-up for all the participants is the day before the show. So whatever ideas you have, you can mail them to me at the soonest so I can forward to Matt. I know we have a few days left. Sorry about this guys but I just got the confirmation when Matt phoned me yesterday. It was really a short notice.

sir Jay, did you receive my email this afternoon?
cathurga
Post Wed Sep 29, 2010 12:18 am by cathurga
This looks like fun, but alas, it is my GF's birthday, if I miss that, I miss the rest of my life....

Why does this sound familiar, was the event the same time last year? I am sure I missed that because of her birthday too....?
LaNcE
Post Wed Sep 29, 2010 12:31 am by LaNcE
First final layout.. blum3

ADRENALINE 2010 - Page 2 Adrena11
J.Drift
Post Wed Sep 29, 2010 1:14 am by J.Drift
very nice lance its perfect for me 2thumbsup

driving driving im getting excited now driving driving

chardiboi
Post Wed Sep 29, 2010 1:19 pm by chardiboi
if the rock crawling course is possible. . .. . if they can provide the rocks there, we'll be happy to arrange it. . . . . . 2thumbsup
Tama-ka Kuma-kuba
Post Wed Sep 29, 2010 8:12 pm by Tama-ka Kuma-kuba
cathurga wrote:
This looks like fun, but alas, it is my GF's birthday, if I miss that, I miss the rest of my life....

Why does this sound familiar, was the event the same time last year? I am sure I missed that because of her birthday too....?

Hey Cathurga, the show will run for 3 days man.... Don't tell me that you and your gf will also celebrate her b-day for 3 days....hehe...just kidding bro... You can come on any day of the event. Perhaps, I could arrange a free pass for your gf so she could come with you and watch the show at the same time. I think it's a nice way also to celebrate her special day. Just tell me bro.

Cheers!
Post Wed Sep 29, 2010 11:52 pm by Bandit
I hate Adrenaline this Year!
J.Drift
Post Thu Sep 30, 2010 12:00 am by J.Drift
Bandit wrote:
I hate Adrenaline this Year!

He he he he your just jealous bandik blum3

ha you seen the track ? it so nice to slide blum3 blum3 blum3

mc drift
Post Fri Oct 01, 2010 11:23 pm by mc drift
Definitely, i'm in! my work place was just opposite ADNEC! i can be there for three days! yahoo!! earth calling hypherdash!
Jay
Post Sat Oct 02, 2010 1:24 am by Jay
see you there sir! lets hope you get to inform hyperdash too very happy
mc drift
Post Sat Oct 02, 2010 3:17 am by mc drift
@ jay and tamaka- in case you need any manpower I'll be available after 5pm. i can be at ADNEC with in 10 mins. me and hyperdash has 30+ football markers might do a little in the track layout.
LaNcE
Post Sat Oct 02, 2010 5:05 am by LaNcE
@carlo, we're planning to be there on wednesday to set the track up until at most - 10pm very happy
we'll call you when we get there. please bring the markers with you. thumbs_up
thanks!
marqzs83
Post Sat Oct 02, 2010 5:09 pm by marqzs83
Hi Guys,

I would like to know what are the rules and requirements to join these kind of events..?
Let say for drifting... type of chasis, motor and batts.. you know all the infos... ??
Honestly, i don't have an idea on how to join this kind of events...?
Is there a site where i can see all the info and details on this event..?

Thanks..
Jarwin..
chardiboi
Post Sat Oct 02, 2010 8:48 pm by chardiboi
Its just an exhibition, not a competition, they give us provision to build a track, and we just play for fun. . . . and at the same time. . . EXPOSURE , it's a way to promote this hobby

So you can join in. . . .get your kit ready. . . . very happy ready to slide and have fun. . . .very happy

just regularly check this thread for updates. . . . smile
Tama-ka Kuma-kuba
Post Sat Oct 02, 2010 9:17 pm by Tama-ka Kuma-kuba
Tama-ka Kuma-kuba wrote:
Good morning guys!

I'm back again and so is the adrenaline show for this year. The show organizer contacted me to ask if we are interested to join the show again this year which will be next month. This time, they will be providing a dedicated area inside the hall with the size of 20 x 10 meters. Sir Jay, i need your help on this again since they are asking for a layout. I know you're the expert on this.

Aside from the electric drifting, there might also be a touring race for nitro and electric. An area outside the hall will be provided. We are still working on this with the event's main sponsor which is the NITTO tires. If the tarmac touring will materialize, the sponsor will take care of the construction of the temporary track. Track size TBA.

BTW, team orange will be back this time for the full scale drifting.

Guys, just let me know if you are interested. Thanks a lot!

Cheers! smile

Calling all 1/10th scale Electric RC touring fanatics in the UAE - prepare your kits for a race this coming 2010 Adrenaline show. 2 categories, one for the public and another for the enthusiasts. Winners will receive special prizes from the main sponsor. Awarding of prizes is on the last day of event, Sat., 9th Oct. ...'10. Interested, pls. pm me your entry and specs of your electric touring kits. Details, TBA soon. This is the latest I have so far from just a few minutes ago.

Cheers!
J.Drift
Post Sat Oct 02, 2010 11:52 pm by J.Drift
sir can we know what class because here in dubai we have 2 class touring class 13T & mini class silver can.

we all can register for those class smile
mister-e
Post Sun Oct 03, 2010 1:29 am by mister-e
Please make sure that old timers using 23T brushed motors are allowed too.
This should be equal to 13T brushless.

1/10 Nitro touring car included?

Inside or outside? Is it on carpet? Rubber tires or foam? Etc.
Tama-ka Kuma-kuba
Post Sun Oct 03, 2010 2:23 am by Tama-ka Kuma-kuba
J.Drift wrote:
sir can we know what class because here in dubai we have 2 class touring class 13T & mini class silver can.

Actually, I can propose both classes (depending on the prizes at stake).

For the 1/10 th touring, you can use either the 13T brushless or 23T brushed since according to Mr. E. they're just similar in power (am I right Mr. E?) Pls. clarify.

The other class is the minis (are these the MO series of tamiya?) The more the merrier and exciting as they say...

For the nitro (still depending on the no. of participants and of course the prizes) only .12 size engines are allowed.

Since the venue is outdoor (tarmac track), you decide for yourself which tire will you use, rubber or foam.

So I suggest, if you want to participate, pls. let me know the soonest or you can start posting the list of drivers here in your forum.

I'll be having a meeting tomorrow at 5:30 pm with the sponsors representative and will update you once I reach home. In the meantime, prepare your kits for some fun this coming weekend...
smile clapping

LaNcE
Post Sun Oct 03, 2010 2:35 am by LaNcE
Hi Sir Jun,

Will the Lap Timing Transponders be provided?
Schedule of practice runs and the actual race?

I suggest we limit the tires to rubber as most of us are using rubber tires here anyway.

I hope the regualtions can be posted here as soon as possible.

Btw, can we have a competition in Drifting as well? With prizes too. very happy

Thanks.
chardiboi
Post Sun Oct 03, 2010 2:37 am by chardiboi
hi sir,

is it possible to set up a small rc rock crawling course? so we can also introduce this new rc genre to the public here in the UAE. . . . but the only thing we would need is a bit of rocks if you can provide. . . i saw last year there were a lot of 4x4 displays also, and there were rocks, as part of the display. . .

but if it's not possible to provide, its ok then. well just display our rigs there. . . .

thanks
J.Drift
Post Sun Oct 03, 2010 2:44 am by J.Drift
Tama-ka Kuma-kuba wrote:
J.Drift wrote:

Actually, I can propose both classes (depending on the prizes at stake).

For the 1/10 th touring, you can use either the 13T brushless or 23T brushed since according to Mr. E. they're just similar in power (am I right Mr. E?) Pls. clarify.

The other class is the minis (are these the MO series of tamiya?) The more the merrier and exciting as they say...

For the nitro (still depending on the no. of participants and of course the prizes) only .12 size engines are allowed.

Since the venue is outdoor (tarmac track), you decide for yourself which tire will you use, rubber or foam.

So I suggest, if you want to participate, pls. let me know the soonest or you can start posting the list of drivers here in your forum.

I'll be having a meeting tomorrow at 5:30 pm with the sponsors representative and will update you once I reach home. In the meantime, prepare your kits for some fun this coming weekend...
smile clapping

you can also open a mini class silvercan you can get no. participants on it

ill be in with 1:10 13T & mini very happy
LaNcE
Post Sun Oct 03, 2010 2:50 am by LaNcE
Hi guys!

Made a separate list on HERE.

But let's continue the discussion on this thread.

Thanks.
LaNcE
Post Sun Oct 03, 2010 8:12 am by LaNcE
Be inspired.. thumbs_up

Well.. minus the audio track.. neutral

Anyone care to join the track build on Wednesday?
cathurga
Post Sun Oct 03, 2010 11:05 am by cathurga
Guys,

I am definately not going to be able to make this. I am going to be away for the entire weekend.
Obviously not happy about it, but there is not a lot I can do about it. sad
marqzs83
Post Sun Oct 03, 2010 3:38 pm by marqzs83
Guys,

This event is on Oct 7 - 10 right..? Darn, I have work on 7,9 & 10 sad

Is it okay just to hang out with you guys on Friday Oct 8... I'll bring my kit along with me, to do some newbie drift and donuts.... very happy

Jarwin...
Post  by Sponsored content

ADRENALINE 2010

Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next