DubDrift
Forum Update: Facebook Connect

You can now associate your Facebook account with Dubdrift by enabling the Facebook associate button found in your Profile preferences.

It's simple, you have to link your Facebook account with your account already created in the forum.

Connect in the forum> Profile> Preferences> Connect my Facebook account

From this point, your forum account and Facebook account are linked.

Jay
Administrator
DubDrift
Forum Update: Facebook Connect

You can now associate your Facebook account with Dubdrift by enabling the Facebook associate button found in your Profile preferences.

It's simple, you have to link your Facebook account with your account already created in the forum.

Connect in the forum> Profile> Preferences> Connect my Facebook account

From this point, your forum account and Facebook account are linked.

Jay
Administrator
DubDrift
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dubdrift : RC Drif Abu Dhabi

Dubai RCDubai RC  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
EP: DubDrift Sessions ● Fridays @ 5:00pm onwards ● Moven Pick Area2 ● Click HERE for location.

Latest topics
» any one here from abudhabi im new in RlC world
Box Art Porsche??...Not this time Mr Tamiya Emptyby rommel Thu Feb 18, 2016 2:50 am

» Mini Mayhem is back!
Box Art Porsche??...Not this time Mr Tamiya Emptyby Jay Tue Aug 04, 2015 4:55 pm

» Dubai adventure (teaser)
Box Art Porsche??...Not this time Mr Tamiya Emptyby cv3t Thu Mar 12, 2015 9:53 am

» Rock Crawlers in Dubai?
Box Art Porsche??...Not this time Mr Tamiya Emptyby pampoy Wed Jan 28, 2015 3:01 am

» Moven Pick Area Map
Box Art Porsche??...Not this time Mr Tamiya Emptyby kax79 Fri Dec 12, 2014 7:34 pm

» Family Fun Fly Day, 29th November
Box Art Porsche??...Not this time Mr Tamiya Emptyby king44 Sat Nov 22, 2014 2:54 am

» mini 4WD latest version
Box Art Porsche??...Not this time Mr Tamiya Emptyby Jay Sun Nov 16, 2014 5:09 pm

» Rc Drift King Meydan's Cup
Box Art Porsche??...Not this time Mr Tamiya Emptyby kax79 Sun Nov 02, 2014 1:06 am

April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
J.Drift
Box Art Porsche??...Not this time Mr Tamiya Vote_lcapBox Art Porsche??...Not this time Mr Tamiya Voting_barBox Art Porsche??...Not this time Mr Tamiya Vote_rcap 
Jay
Box Art Porsche??...Not this time Mr Tamiya Vote_lcapBox Art Porsche??...Not this time Mr Tamiya Voting_barBox Art Porsche??...Not this time Mr Tamiya Vote_rcap 
LaNcE
jebjeb
cathurga
Bandit
strawb
paul
chardiboi
.j0sh
Webmail
DubDrift Webmail
free forum
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Box Art Porsche??...Not this time Mr Tamiya

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
cathurga
Lead Driver
cathurga

Box Art Porsche??...Not this time Mr Tamiya Empty
PostSubject: Box Art Porsche??...Not this time Mr Tamiya   Box Art Porsche??...Not this time Mr Tamiya EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 1:36 pm

Hey all,

Felt creative over the last few days, and the last bodykit I ordered from RCmart some time back was begging me to build it.

I was reluctant at first, because I cannot get the wheelbase on my TB03 or the EVO 4 short enough to make this a decent fit....but because I had to try, I did it anyway.

If I can get it to fit properly, I will use it in the Automodex runs...

Inspiration from: Needing a BRIGHT shell, the new Hybrid GT3 Racing Porsche, Marlboro and Martini

Lemme know what you think.....

Box Art Porsche??...Not this time Mr Tamiya 24022010

Box Art Porsche??...Not this time Mr Tamiya 24022012

Box Art Porsche??...Not this time Mr Tamiya 24022013
Back to top Go down
Jay
Administrator
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Box Art Porsche??...Not this time Mr Tamiya   Box Art Porsche??...Not this time Mr Tamiya EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 1:45 pm

Looks sweet Andy! You should use this at the automodex.. I dont see much prob on the wheelbase.. some body trimming will do the trick.

It didnt come with rear bucket lights? or you just got lazy lol head lights looks nice.

BTW You got the decal tint on your windsheild.. thats gonna be a problem with the transponders.. just like what happened to strawb's yaris!
Back to top Go down
http://www.dubdrift.com
jebjeb
@dubdrift.com
@dubdrift.com
jebjeb

PostSubject: Re: Box Art Porsche??...Not this time Mr Tamiya   Box Art Porsche??...Not this time Mr Tamiya EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 1:51 pm

uwow!!! thats a nice color scheme andy... marlboro and martini mix... should put sponsor decals now! smile
Back to top Go down
paul
@dubdrift.com
@dubdrift.com
paul

PostSubject: Re: Box Art Porsche??...Not this time Mr Tamiya   Box Art Porsche??...Not this time Mr Tamiya EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 1:54 pm

looks very sweet andy! to be honest your colour scheme is better than the box art.....not a fan of blue to start with....

you gonna need a tt-01 or a ta-05 set to a wheelbase of 251mm to fit that...properly very happy
Back to top Go down
http://dirtrc.blogspot.com/
cathurga
Lead Driver
cathurga

PostSubject: Re: Box Art Porsche??...Not this time Mr Tamiya   Box Art Porsche??...Not this time Mr Tamiya EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 1:58 pm

@ J, the rear buckets are in, I just thought it looks better with the lights there and not just the silver buckets...the red lights behind the sticker will still be very visible.

@ian, no real time to get Marlboro decals.....otherwise I would have.

@ Paul, I am going to make some changes to the chassis that MIGHT pull it in to the correct length...

Here is a link to the inspiration.....I should have done the orange, but I did not feel like going to T&U for more paint last night. I should have because silver to back the white and red would have been good....as well as the stripe down the middle...

http://www.insideline.com/porsche/911/porsche-911-gt3-r-hybrid-2010-geneva-auto-show.html
Back to top Go down
paul
@dubdrift.com
@dubdrift.com
paul

PostSubject: Re: Box Art Porsche??...Not this time Mr Tamiya   Box Art Porsche??...Not this time Mr Tamiya EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 2:05 pm

@ andy,

wow that hybrid look amazing! now that you've shown the inspiration you definately should have gone orange and that grey band down the centre would have been pretty sweet too!

none the less it still looks really cool!

@jay,

i have the decal tint on my abarth and havent had any problems yets........maybe stawbs tint was Abu Dhabi spec.....over the limit....hahaha
Back to top Go down
http://dirtrc.blogspot.com/
Jay
Administrator
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Box Art Porsche??...Not this time Mr Tamiya   Box Art Porsche??...Not this time Mr Tamiya EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 2:17 pm

I agree with Paul on the gray band.. car already looks great though.. but the band would have added more chick magnet lol

@Paul, I think Strawbs tint wasnt a decal.. it was a light spray of blurred paint.
Maybe thats how its done there.. AUH specs lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.dubdrift.com
Samaj
Chase Driver
Samaj

PostSubject: Re: Box Art Porsche??...Not this time Mr Tamiya   Box Art Porsche??...Not this time Mr Tamiya EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 2:33 pm

Very very nice...........! Well done. With everone coming up with such great work. I'll have to roll up my sleeves & get to work as well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Box Art Porsche??...Not this time Mr Tamiya   Box Art Porsche??...Not this time Mr Tamiya Empty

Back to top Go down

Box Art Porsche??...Not this time Mr Tamiya
Page 1 of 1