DubDrift
Forum Update: Facebook Connect

You can now associate your Facebook account with Dubdrift by enabling the Facebook associate button found in your Profile preferences.

It's simple, you have to link your Facebook account with your account already created in the forum.

Connect in the forum> Profile> Preferences> Connect my Facebook account

From this point, your forum account and Facebook account are linked.

Jay
Administrator
DubDrift
Forum Update: Facebook Connect

You can now associate your Facebook account with Dubdrift by enabling the Facebook associate button found in your Profile preferences.

It's simple, you have to link your Facebook account with your account already created in the forum.

Connect in the forum> Profile> Preferences> Connect my Facebook account

From this point, your forum account and Facebook account are linked.

Jay
Administrator
DubDrift
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dubdrift : RC Drif Abu Dhabi

Dubai RCDubai RC  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
EP: DubDrift Sessions ● Fridays @ 5:00pm onwards ● Moven Pick Area2 ● Click HERE for location.

Latest topics
» any one here from abudhabi im new in RlC world
My ebay purchase - Page 2 Emptyby rommel Thu Feb 18, 2016 2:50 am

» Mini Mayhem is back!
My ebay purchase - Page 2 Emptyby Jay Tue Aug 04, 2015 4:55 pm

» Dubai adventure (teaser)
My ebay purchase - Page 2 Emptyby cv3t Thu Mar 12, 2015 9:53 am

» Rock Crawlers in Dubai?
My ebay purchase - Page 2 Emptyby pampoy Wed Jan 28, 2015 3:01 am

» Moven Pick Area Map
My ebay purchase - Page 2 Emptyby kax79 Fri Dec 12, 2014 7:34 pm

» Family Fun Fly Day, 29th November
My ebay purchase - Page 2 Emptyby king44 Sat Nov 22, 2014 2:54 am

» mini 4WD latest version
My ebay purchase - Page 2 Emptyby Jay Sun Nov 16, 2014 5:09 pm

» Rc Drift King Meydan's Cup
My ebay purchase - Page 2 Emptyby kax79 Sun Nov 02, 2014 1:06 am

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
J.Drift
My ebay purchase - Page 2 Vote_lcapMy ebay purchase - Page 2 Voting_barMy ebay purchase - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Jay
My ebay purchase - Page 2 Vote_lcapMy ebay purchase - Page 2 Voting_barMy ebay purchase - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
LaNcE
jebjeb
cathurga
Bandit
strawb
paul
chardiboi
.j0sh
Webmail
DubDrift Webmail
free forum
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

My ebay purchase

Go down 
+6
Bandit
.j0sh
Jay
RECKRACING
paul
gerg
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
J.Drift
J.Drift

My ebay purchase - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My ebay purchase   My ebay purchase - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 11:32 am

WOW! nice beast you have there it is really the one to look for mostly.......

the motor KV is hidden maybe it a 10K or more KV Mamba Max wilinili smile

BTW : OT @ andy we can use Proto shell in Outlaw & stock class as long as it is 190mm smile ?
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/
paul
@dubdrift.com
@dubdrift.com
paul

PostSubject: Re: My ebay purchase   My ebay purchase - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 12:26 pm

wow very sweet greg!

the rig has come out awesome! keen to see that run! wink
Back to top Go down
http://dirtrc.blogspot.com/
gerg
@dubdrift.com
@dubdrift.com
gerg

PostSubject: Re: My ebay purchase   My ebay purchase - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 12:47 pm

Special thanks to Vin's RC shop for .............. CC Sidewinder and 4600kv, Proto shell, wheels and tyres shocked

Was hoping to tame the motor down by gearing it up to 10 FDR or thereabouts, but after finally receiving my few spur and pinions (waited weeks for the first spur but it was faulty so waited another 3-4 wk for my RC Mart order) I can't mesh the smaller pinion with the spur I brought.
Will have to order larger spur for later and gear it at around 8 using what I have for now and and see how it goes.
Luckily the sidewinder has a lot of settings so I can tame it a bit using those........
Otherwise it may be a late swap to stock class.......but trying to resist.
Back to top Go down
cathurga
Lead Driver
cathurga

PostSubject: Re: My ebay purchase   My ebay purchase - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 1:56 pm

Stock class is where the racing will be....mod part is where the high speed impacting will be...LOL

CC Sidewinders have some AWESOME settings if you have the PC link. You can run a brushed motor in them too, which means the swap to a 'smaller' or less powerful ST is easy...

Nice wheels...me likey.
Back to top Go down
gerg
@dubdrift.com
@dubdrift.com
gerg

PostSubject: Re: My ebay purchase   My ebay purchase - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 2:30 pm

cathurga wrote:
Stock class is where the racing will be....mod part is where the high speed impacting will be...LOL

You could well be right!
Will see if I manage to impact on anything this afternoon. If I can manage to miss everything without any track, maybe I will be able to manage a few corners too.......

cathurga wrote:
CC Sidewinders have some AWESOME settings if you have the PC link. You can run a brushed motor in them too, which means the swap to a 'smaller' or less powerful ST is easy...

Yep, that is the backup plan.
I picked up my Vin RC Shop ST last weekend (I get all my stuff from Vin's very happy ) so keep you eyes out for a late night email asking to be dropped back to Stock.......or worst case dropped off the line up if I manage to impact anything solid. :affraid:
Back to top Go down
cathurga
Lead Driver
cathurga

PostSubject: Re: My ebay purchase   My ebay purchase - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 2:57 pm

Ok, be warned though, after the registration deadline this evening no changes will be made.

FWIW, knowing your skills, you look well primed to a podium position, I reckon anyone who keeps it out of the boards on the day, will be rewarded... smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My ebay purchase   My ebay purchase - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

My ebay purchase
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2