DubDrift
Forum Update: Facebook Connect

You can now associate your Facebook account with Dubdrift by enabling the Facebook associate button found in your Profile preferences.

It's simple, you have to link your Facebook account with your account already created in the forum.

Connect in the forum> Profile> Preferences> Connect my Facebook account

From this point, your forum account and Facebook account are linked.

Jay
Administrator
DubDrift
Forum Update: Facebook Connect

You can now associate your Facebook account with Dubdrift by enabling the Facebook associate button found in your Profile preferences.

It's simple, you have to link your Facebook account with your account already created in the forum.

Connect in the forum> Profile> Preferences> Connect my Facebook account

From this point, your forum account and Facebook account are linked.

Jay
Administrator
DubDrift
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dubdrift : RC Drif Abu Dhabi

Dubai RCDubai RC  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
EP: DubDrift Sessions ● Fridays @ 5:00pm onwards ● Moven Pick Area2 ● Click HERE for location.

Latest topics
» any one here from abudhabi im new in RlC world
Very interesting knock offs...And CHEAP T-Drifts! Emptyby rommel Thu Feb 18, 2016 2:50 am

» Mini Mayhem is back!
Very interesting knock offs...And CHEAP T-Drifts! Emptyby Jay Tue Aug 04, 2015 4:55 pm

» Dubai adventure (teaser)
Very interesting knock offs...And CHEAP T-Drifts! Emptyby cv3t Thu Mar 12, 2015 9:53 am

» Rock Crawlers in Dubai?
Very interesting knock offs...And CHEAP T-Drifts! Emptyby pampoy Wed Jan 28, 2015 3:01 am

» Moven Pick Area Map
Very interesting knock offs...And CHEAP T-Drifts! Emptyby kax79 Fri Dec 12, 2014 7:34 pm

» Family Fun Fly Day, 29th November
Very interesting knock offs...And CHEAP T-Drifts! Emptyby king44 Sat Nov 22, 2014 2:54 am

» mini 4WD latest version
Very interesting knock offs...And CHEAP T-Drifts! Emptyby Jay Sun Nov 16, 2014 5:09 pm

» Rc Drift King Meydan's Cup
Very interesting knock offs...And CHEAP T-Drifts! Emptyby kax79 Sun Nov 02, 2014 1:06 am

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
J.Drift
Very interesting knock offs...And CHEAP T-Drifts! Vote_lcapVery interesting knock offs...And CHEAP T-Drifts! Voting_barVery interesting knock offs...And CHEAP T-Drifts! Vote_rcap 
Jay
Very interesting knock offs...And CHEAP T-Drifts! Vote_lcapVery interesting knock offs...And CHEAP T-Drifts! Voting_barVery interesting knock offs...And CHEAP T-Drifts! Vote_rcap 
LaNcE
jebjeb
cathurga
Bandit
strawb
paul
chardiboi
.j0sh
Webmail
DubDrift Webmail
free forum
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Very interesting knock offs...And CHEAP T-Drifts!

Go down 
+7
paul
chardiboi
cathurga
hyperdash2
JRacing
J.Drift
Abdul Basit
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Abdul Basit
Chase Driver
Abdul Basit

Very interesting knock offs...And CHEAP T-Drifts! Empty
PostSubject: Very interesting knock offs...And CHEAP T-Drifts!   Very interesting knock offs...And CHEAP T-Drifts! EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 6:43 pm

Came across these kits a while ago...They are knock offs..But they look very very good!
I still haven't figured out what the copy...Can you figure out what they are?

I think this is the Schumacker Mi4..And it looks ACE! I can't spot any differences 'sep for the foam bumper!

Very interesting knock offs...And CHEAP T-Drifts! 01
Very interesting knock offs...And CHEAP T-Drifts! 04
Very interesting knock offs...And CHEAP T-Drifts! 05
Very interesting knock offs...And CHEAP T-Drifts! 07
Price? $213.02
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
I really have no clue what this is...Looks like a TRF415..
Very interesting knock offs...And CHEAP T-Drifts! 04
Very interesting knock offs...And CHEAP T-Drifts! 11
Price? $195.23
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Xray T2...It's easy to tell. Looks like the '007 6 cell edition...I'm not sure though...It should have been CF though..Not aluminium. But what can you ask for...For $97?
Very interesting knock offs...And CHEAP T-Drifts! 03
Very interesting knock offs...And CHEAP T-Drifts! 06
Price? $94.18
HPI Pro-D knock off...Looks very very good! Just the colour of the parts is different. I know someone who tried it. He said the parts are directly interchangable (between the HPI and the "HPI"). Only thing that went wrong was that he stripped one of the gears (I think it was the bevel gear).

Very interesting knock offs...And CHEAP T-Drifts! 03
Very interesting knock offs...And CHEAP T-Drifts! 08 <--Anyone ever heard of "Turborix" Looks like a Hobbywing knock off too me...
Very interesting knock offs...And CHEAP T-Drifts! 13
Very interesting knock offs...And CHEAP T-Drifts! 10
Price? $169.42
Cheap T-Drifts!!
http://r2hobbies.com/proddetail.php?prod=rcvp3320025
Those are the threaded T-Drifts...$8.37 a set...Amazing? The pictures show the real deal...Not sure about what you get though.

Slick T-Drifts...
http://r2hobbies.com/proddetail.php?prod=rcvp3320010
Same price...

AdBull.

Last edited by Abdul Basit on Wed Jan 06, 2010 7:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
J.Drift
J.Drift

PostSubject: Re: Very interesting knock offs...And CHEAP T-Drifts!   Very interesting knock offs...And CHEAP T-Drifts! EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 7:18 pm

you can find all those kits @ dragon mart i think it is available now even the pro d
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/
JRacing
Chase Driver
JRacing

PostSubject: Re: Very interesting knock offs...And CHEAP T-Drifts!   Very interesting knock offs...And CHEAP T-Drifts! EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 7:30 pm

huh? is the G-TRF 416 already available? paging criss!!!! :bball:
Back to top Go down
Abdul Basit
Chase Driver
Abdul Basit

PostSubject: Re: Very interesting knock offs...And CHEAP T-Drifts!   Very interesting knock offs...And CHEAP T-Drifts! EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 7:30 pm

You kdding me?!
Woahh...I went there last month..I didn't manage to spot them..At that big shop yeah? Near where they keep the quad bikes? They've got planes..helicopters...and and other things?

Next time someone goes there...NOTE DOWN the prices!
Now uploading the Pro-D pictures...

What to do you guys think about the T-Drifts? They are wayhay too cheap for a set! Are they selling 'em at wholesale prices or they might be knock offs too?

AdBull.
Back to top Go down
hyperdash2
Driver
hyperdash2

PostSubject: Re: Very interesting knock offs...And CHEAP T-Drifts!   Very interesting knock offs...And CHEAP T-Drifts! EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 7:45 pm

you can find those items on ebay also...all china made....
Back to top Go down
cathurga
Lead Driver
cathurga

PostSubject: Re: Very interesting knock offs...And CHEAP T-Drifts!   Very interesting knock offs...And CHEAP T-Drifts! EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 7:53 pm

Those look like the Haiboxing knock-offs. I have seen a discussion on another thread regarding the 416 knock-off...not all parts are interchangeable with tamiya parts. And if you break one of the ones that are not....good luck getting spares...

Good ol' chinese, its all about imitation, and nothing about innovation...
Back to top Go down
JRacing
Chase Driver
JRacing

PostSubject: Re: Very interesting knock offs...And CHEAP T-Drifts!   Very interesting knock offs...And CHEAP T-Drifts! EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 8:24 pm

mhh..tempting.. this is quite good actually...

Also, i don't think there wont be any problem getting the parts specialy for the TRF and Pro-D coz parts are already available on the same site... question is.. how long will it last and how often you will order...hihihi...

good deal for newbies i guess.. :king:
Back to top Go down
Abdul Basit
Chase Driver
Abdul Basit

PostSubject: Re: Very interesting knock offs...And CHEAP T-Drifts!   Very interesting knock offs...And CHEAP T-Drifts! EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 8:31 pm

JRacing wrote:

Also, i don't think there wont be any problem getting the parts specialy for the TRF and Pro-D coz parts are already available on the same site... question is.. how long will it last and how often you will order...hihihi...

I don't know about the TRF. But I have contacted R2H and I have asked them about the Pro-D and the Schumacher Mi4...They said that the branded parts will fit PERFECTLY. My friend who's got the "Pro-D"
runs the HPI Pro-D bevel gears, screws, and something else..Can't remember what.

If my memory serves, there were THREE "Pro-D" kits in D1RC last year (2009).
Another participiant (he was in the club class), ran the "Schumacher Mi4"...It was ace!

All the knock off owners said one thing...All you've got to do, is replace the gears (with the branded ones).

AdBull.
Back to top Go down
chardiboi
Chase Driver
chardiboi

PostSubject: Re: Very interesting knock offs...And CHEAP T-Drifts!   Very interesting knock offs...And CHEAP T-Drifts! EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 9:53 pm

Abdul Basit wrote:
JRacing wrote:

I don't know about the TRF. But I have contacted R2H and I have asked them about the Pro-D and the Schumacher Mi4...They said that the branded parts will fit PERFECTLY. My friend who's got the "Pro-D"
runs the HPI Pro-D bevel gears, screws, and something else..Can't remember what.

If my memory serves, there were THREE "Pro-D" kits in D1RC last year (2009).
Another participiant (he was in the club class), ran the "Schumacher Mi4"...It was ace!

All the knock off owners said one thing...All you've got to do, is replace the gears (with the branded ones).

AdBull.

Posted it before. . .

http://www.dubdrift.com/technical-discussion-f5/generic-pro-d-t38.htm#192

a lot of people in the philippines have been using this G-ProD. . . .and it's completely compatible with the HPI stuff. . . was even planning to buy one before. . .
Back to top Go down
paul
@dubdrift.com
@dubdrift.com
paul

PostSubject: Re: Very interesting knock offs...And CHEAP T-Drifts!   Very interesting knock offs...And CHEAP T-Drifts! EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 10:33 pm

hmmm, nice knock offs! tempting....

saying that I think i would rather save and get an original....less hassle in the long run! laughing
Back to top Go down
http://dirtrc.blogspot.com/
LaNcE
Lead Driver
LaNcE

PostSubject: Re: Very interesting knock offs...And CHEAP T-Drifts!   Very interesting knock offs...And CHEAP T-Drifts! EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 2:09 am

hmmmnnn..

i like the "Welcome for Wholesale" part.. it looks real..

I'd rather save like what Paul said.. Remember your remote?

blum3 blum3 blum3
Back to top Go down
http://www.dubdrift.com
sideslider
Chase Driver
sideslider

PostSubject: Re: Very interesting knock offs...And CHEAP T-Drifts!   Very interesting knock offs...And CHEAP T-Drifts! EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 2:14 am

lool Lance

i like the idea too
Back to top Go down
.j0sh
Chase Driver
.j0sh

PostSubject: Re: Very interesting knock offs...And CHEAP T-Drifts!   Very interesting knock offs...And CHEAP T-Drifts! EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 2:04 pm

Note to all: I just recently found out that a few people are having problems with the generic Pro-D.

It's the quality of the materials used.

Ofcourse, the parts are 99% compatible with their originals.
But you might end up spending as much as the price of an original Pro-D.
That's if you are serious about us the generic Pro-D for a long period of time.

If it's for fun and you've got the cash to spend, then why not.
But in the long run, I won't recommend it.
Back to top Go down
Bandit
Lead Driver

PostSubject: Re: Very interesting knock offs...And CHEAP T-Drifts!   Very interesting knock offs...And CHEAP T-Drifts! EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 2:06 pm

+100000!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Very interesting knock offs...And CHEAP T-Drifts!   Very interesting knock offs...And CHEAP T-Drifts! Empty

Back to top Go down

Very interesting knock offs...And CHEAP T-Drifts!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DubDrift :: EP General Forums :: EP Drifting :: Technical Discussion-
Jump to: