DubDrift
Forum Update: Facebook Connect

You can now associate your Facebook account with Dubdrift by enabling the Facebook associate button found in your Profile preferences.

It's simple, you have to link your Facebook account with your account already created in the forum.

Connect in the forum> Profile> Preferences> Connect my Facebook account

From this point, your forum account and Facebook account are linked.

Jay
Administrator
DubDrift
Forum Update: Facebook Connect

You can now associate your Facebook account with Dubdrift by enabling the Facebook associate button found in your Profile preferences.

It's simple, you have to link your Facebook account with your account already created in the forum.

Connect in the forum> Profile> Preferences> Connect my Facebook account

From this point, your forum account and Facebook account are linked.

Jay
Administrator
DubDrift
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dubdrift : RC Drif Abu Dhabi

Dubai RCDubai RC  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
EP: DubDrift Sessions ● Fridays @ 5:00pm onwards ● Moven Pick Area2 ● Click HERE for location.

Latest topics
» any one here from abudhabi im new in RlC world
How badly do you want me out of here? Emptyby rommel Thu Feb 18, 2016 2:50 am

» Mini Mayhem is back!
How badly do you want me out of here? Emptyby Jay Tue Aug 04, 2015 4:55 pm

» Dubai adventure (teaser)
How badly do you want me out of here? Emptyby cv3t Thu Mar 12, 2015 9:53 am

» Rock Crawlers in Dubai?
How badly do you want me out of here? Emptyby pampoy Wed Jan 28, 2015 3:01 am

» Moven Pick Area Map
How badly do you want me out of here? Emptyby kax79 Fri Dec 12, 2014 7:34 pm

» Family Fun Fly Day, 29th November
How badly do you want me out of here? Emptyby king44 Sat Nov 22, 2014 2:54 am

» mini 4WD latest version
How badly do you want me out of here? Emptyby Jay Sun Nov 16, 2014 5:09 pm

» Rc Drift King Meydan's Cup
How badly do you want me out of here? Emptyby kax79 Sun Nov 02, 2014 1:06 am

April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
J.Drift
How badly do you want me out of here? Vote_lcapHow badly do you want me out of here? Voting_barHow badly do you want me out of here? Vote_rcap 
Jay
How badly do you want me out of here? Vote_lcapHow badly do you want me out of here? Voting_barHow badly do you want me out of here? Vote_rcap 
LaNcE
jebjeb
cathurga
Bandit
strawb
paul
chardiboi
.j0sh
Webmail
DubDrift Webmail
free forum
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

How badly do you want me out of here?

Go down 
+6
maldito
Bandit
LaNcE
paul
chardiboi
Abdul Basit
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Since everyone, even people whom I considered as friends, seem to hate my guts, I've decided to start this poll...
never come to area 2 ever again
How badly do you want me out of here? Vote_lcap0%How badly do you want me out of here? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
never post on the forums or start a thread
How badly do you want me out of here? Vote_lcap0%How badly do you want me out of here? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
1 and 2
 0% [ 0 ]
YOU POSTED ANOTHER THREAD??! MODS!!!
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 0

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Abdul Basit
Chase Driver
Abdul Basit

How badly do you want me out of here? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How badly do you want me out of here?   How badly do you want me out of here? EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 11:33 pm

please delete this post...

Last edited by Abdul Basit on Tue Dec 15, 2009 2:12 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
chardiboi
Chase Driver
chardiboi

PostSubject: Re: How badly do you want me out of here?   How badly do you want me out of here? EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 1:39 am

you talk too much kiddo. . . put a leash on that big mouth of yours. . . if you want to post "sweet nothings" better make your own forum. . . so others won't be annoyed. you're old enough to dig what i'm trying to tell you right?

your this close to being banned from this forum.. . so do all of us a freak'in favor, if you have nothing to say, just zip your mouth. . . capish?

sorry for the OT mods
Back to top Go down
paul
@dubdrift.com
@dubdrift.com
paul

PostSubject: Re: How badly do you want me out of here?   How badly do you want me out of here? EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 2:02 am

Well said chardiboi! was wondering how long it would take for someone to break the silence!
Thanks for saying that, I hope everyone can learn from this and stick to the forum rules...

Guys this is not a chat room, but a forum that should be helpful and informative and not stories from "days of our lives......."
Back to top Go down
http://dirtrc.blogspot.com/
LaNcE
Lead Driver
LaNcE

PostSubject: Re: How badly do you want me out of here?   How badly do you want me out of here? EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 2:10 am

chardiboi wrote:
you talk too much kiddo. . . put a leash on that big mouth of yours. . . if you want to post "sweet nothings" better make your own forum. . . so others won't be annoyed. you're old enough to dig what i'm trying to tell you right?

your this close to being banned from this forum.. . so do all of us a freak'in favor, if you have nothing to say, just zip your mouth. . . capish?

sorry for the OT mods

it's your thread judge richard. no problem with me.

btw, +1 on your statement.
Back to top Go down
http://www.dubdrift.com
chardiboi
Chase Driver
chardiboi

PostSubject: Re: How badly do you want me out of here?   How badly do you want me out of here? EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 1:46 pm

up for this in case. . . . the batcha missed it.
Back to top Go down
Bandit
Lead Driver

PostSubject: Re: How badly do you want me out of here?   How badly do you want me out of here? EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 3:15 pm

up again for you sir! maybe he will.
Back to top Go down
maldito
Driver
maldito

PostSubject: Re: How badly do you want me out of here?   How badly do you want me out of here? EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 4:40 pm

up only . . .
Back to top Go down
chardiboi
Chase Driver
chardiboi

PostSubject: Re: How badly do you want me out of here?   How badly do you want me out of here? EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 4:40 pm

no more please. . . . . thanks anyways
Back to top Go down
Abdul Basit
Chase Driver
Abdul Basit

PostSubject: Re: How badly do you want me out of here?   How badly do you want me out of here? EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 6:22 pm

Was all the rudeness really necessary? And STOP calling me a kiddo or a batcha.
Back to top Go down
chardiboi
Chase Driver
chardiboi

PostSubject: Re: How badly do you want me out of here?   How badly do you want me out of here? EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 6:32 pm

whatever. . . . . . . . . . . STOP posting on my thread. batcha
Back to top Go down
chardiboi
Chase Driver
chardiboi

PostSubject: Re: How badly do you want me out of here?   How badly do you want me out of here? EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 6:39 pm

Abdul Basit wrote:
I didn't know it was possible for some one as old as you to be so immature. Do you still steal candy from little kids?

mods. . . . take note
Back to top Go down
jebjeb
@dubdrift.com
@dubdrift.com
jebjeb

PostSubject: Re: How badly do you want me out of here?   How badly do you want me out of here? EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 6:40 pm

@ abdul, i know how it is to be a kiddo... i have been there... but no where near you. scratch

remember your first post? i think... smile i was the one who first reacted to it and find it unpleasing to read and i bet you saw how i replied. my first impression with you is really... well, not good but i tried to be as diplomatic as possible.

please try to avoid unneccesary posts so you will not just offend others but also annoy others.

we have this saying... IF YOU DONT HAVE ANYTHING GOOD TO SAY, BETTER SAY NOTHING AT ALL.

take note that we are all here in this forum to share ideas and broaden our knowledge in this hobby. so please, lets keep it that way! smile

cheers!
Back to top Go down
Jay
Administrator
Jay

PostSubject: Re: How badly do you want me out of here?   How badly do you want me out of here? EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 6:49 pm

Ignoring the rules will get you warned. Repeatedly doing so will get you banned.

3. NO DERAGATORY REMARKS
It is unacceptable to judge, condemn, or otherwise villify or make fun of anyone that is not like you. If you can't make a point without degrading someone else, you are not welcome here. All posters must refrain from making comments that could ordinarily be construed as sexist, homophobic, ethnocentric, racist, or significantly demeaning any individual or group on the basis of disability, age, political inclinations or religion. What is construed as demeaning or hateful is up to the ultimate discretion of the moderators.

Last warning.
Back to top Go down
LaNcE
Lead Driver
LaNcE

PostSubject: Re: How badly do you want me out of here?   How badly do you want me out of here? EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 6:52 pm

Last warning has been issued.

Please abide by the rules of this forum.
Back to top Go down
jebjeb
@dubdrift.com
@dubdrift.com
jebjeb

PostSubject: Re: How badly do you want me out of here?   How badly do you want me out of here? EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 7:01 pm

same-same! male child, boy... same!

no difference there!
Back to top Go down
jebjeb
@dubdrift.com
@dubdrift.com
jebjeb

PostSubject: Re: How badly do you want me out of here?   How badly do you want me out of here? EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 7:05 pm

but you are... smile if anyone calls me that, i would be glad coz if i can turn back the time and be as the same age as you are (but not how you act)... weeee!! i would seize that opportunity
Back to top Go down
jebjeb
@dubdrift.com
@dubdrift.com
jebjeb

PostSubject: Re: How badly do you want me out of here?   How badly do you want me out of here? EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 7:11 pm

@ chardiboi... dont forget my stickeez for my new old subie shell ayt!?! smile i think i dont need to take it from jdrift and instead give it to you for measurement. i'll see it on my return next year smile

@ abdul.. im not your dude! saying dude to me or to anyone else older than you makes you look like a kiddo... really! it shows!

i have a 14 year old son same age as you and he does not act like what you are showing to us.

believe you me, once you get to our age, you'll regret not enjoying your age now and instead annoying everyone here. smile
Back to top Go down
cathurga
Lead Driver
cathurga

PostSubject: Re: How badly do you want me out of here?   How badly do you want me out of here? EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 7:13 pm

Abdul,

You are not an adult, and you are behaving less like one. I have noted that you have made some valid comments, and you have also made some annoying ones. Please refrain and consider that although this is a written forum, one would expect you to behave as if you were in a room with adults, as we all do.

Richard, I understand that you have a young lad around the same age is Abdul, and I understand your frame of mind (parenting eh? How badly do you want me out of here? Icon_smile ) but whatever batcha means, it could be construed as derogatory...

I am busy deleting posts as we speak, and this will be the end. From EVERYONE!
Back to top Go down
Abdul Basit
Chase Driver
Abdul Basit

PostSubject: How badly do you want me out of here?   How badly do you want me out of here? EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 7:17 pm

Back to top Go down
cathurga
Lead Driver
cathurga

PostSubject: Re: How badly do you want me out of here?   How badly do you want me out of here? EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 7:22 pm

Abdul, stamping your feet on this forum is not going to help you.

I will send you PM later, but in the meantime, please refrain from posting until you have had some time to CHILL! ok little buddy? How badly do you want me out of here? Icon_smile
Back to top Go down
jebjeb
@dubdrift.com
@dubdrift.com
jebjeb

PostSubject: Re: How badly do you want me out of here?   How badly do you want me out of here? EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 7:25 pm

huh? you know what abdul, this is a free forum and everyone is welcome here. just make sure you know the rules and apply them when using this site.

for me thats the only issue that needs to be raised and not some poll to kick or retain you here. if you dont find this site to be useful to you anymore, you are free to leave as free as you enter here.

no one's going to stop you from playing at area 2 or any area for your hobby. all i ask is for you to apply discipline like everyone else here.
Back to top Go down
Abdul Basit
Chase Driver
Abdul Basit

PostSubject: Re: How badly do you want me out of here?   How badly do you want me out of here? EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 7:25 pm

I'm too ashamed of myself to think about what I've done, or to show up at any of the meets.
Back to top Go down
paul
@dubdrift.com
@dubdrift.com
paul

PostSubject: Re: How badly do you want me out of here?   How badly do you want me out of here? EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 7:34 pm

Abdul,

I'm not quite sure why you throwing a little temper tantrum here, the Admin and mods are trying to give you friendly advice to help you fit in on this forum, so we can all get along instead of irritating each other....

To me is seems your trying to see how far you can push it.....

Honestly enough is enough, take the advice the guys have given you and use it....there is really no point in all this negativity on our forum!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://dirtrc.blogspot.com/
Abdul Basit
Chase Driver
Abdul Basit

PostSubject: Re: How badly do you want me out of here?   How badly do you want me out of here? EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 7:40 pm

Guys, DO NOT post anything more on this thread. I'm going to be taking a long time out, when I come up with something, I'll let you guys know. Thanks Paul, and Andy.
Back to top Go down
Bandit
Lead Driver

PostSubject: Re: How badly do you want me out of here?   How badly do you want me out of here? EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 7:43 pm

hey brother abdul, don't be ashamed on what you have done! you're still apart of this group! but before you log off check out the trophy girls! chill out brother!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How badly do you want me out of here?   How badly do you want me out of here? Empty

Back to top Go down

How badly do you want me out of here?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DubDrift :: Off-Topic Discussion :: Totally Unrelated-
Jump to: