DubDrift
Forum Update: Facebook Connect

You can now associate your Facebook account with Dubdrift by enabling the Facebook associate button found in your Profile preferences.

It's simple, you have to link your Facebook account with your account already created in the forum.

Connect in the forum> Profile> Preferences> Connect my Facebook account

From this point, your forum account and Facebook account are linked.

Jay
Administrator
DubDrift
Forum Update: Facebook Connect

You can now associate your Facebook account with Dubdrift by enabling the Facebook associate button found in your Profile preferences.

It's simple, you have to link your Facebook account with your account already created in the forum.

Connect in the forum> Profile> Preferences> Connect my Facebook account

From this point, your forum account and Facebook account are linked.

Jay
Administrator
DubDrift
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dubdrift : RC Drif Abu Dhabi

Dubai RCDubai RC  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
EP: DubDrift Sessions ● Fridays @ 5:00pm onwards ● Moven Pick Area2 ● Click HERE for location.

Latest topics
» any one here from abudhabi im new in RlC world
Axial's new Trail Honcho SCX-10 Emptyby rommel Thu Feb 18, 2016 2:50 am

» Mini Mayhem is back!
Axial's new Trail Honcho SCX-10 Emptyby Jay Tue Aug 04, 2015 4:55 pm

» Dubai adventure (teaser)
Axial's new Trail Honcho SCX-10 Emptyby cv3t Thu Mar 12, 2015 9:53 am

» Rock Crawlers in Dubai?
Axial's new Trail Honcho SCX-10 Emptyby pampoy Wed Jan 28, 2015 3:01 am

» Moven Pick Area Map
Axial's new Trail Honcho SCX-10 Emptyby kax79 Fri Dec 12, 2014 7:34 pm

» Family Fun Fly Day, 29th November
Axial's new Trail Honcho SCX-10 Emptyby king44 Sat Nov 22, 2014 2:54 am

» mini 4WD latest version
Axial's new Trail Honcho SCX-10 Emptyby Jay Sun Nov 16, 2014 5:09 pm

» Rc Drift King Meydan's Cup
Axial's new Trail Honcho SCX-10 Emptyby kax79 Sun Nov 02, 2014 1:06 am

April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
J.Drift
Axial's new Trail Honcho SCX-10 Vote_lcapAxial's new Trail Honcho SCX-10 Voting_barAxial's new Trail Honcho SCX-10 Vote_rcap 
Jay
Axial's new Trail Honcho SCX-10 Vote_lcapAxial's new Trail Honcho SCX-10 Voting_barAxial's new Trail Honcho SCX-10 Vote_rcap 
LaNcE
jebjeb
cathurga
Bandit
strawb
paul
chardiboi
.j0sh
Webmail
DubDrift Webmail
free forum
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Axial's new Trail Honcho SCX-10

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
paul
@dubdrift.com
@dubdrift.com
paul

Axial's new Trail Honcho SCX-10 Empty
PostSubject: Axial's new Trail Honcho SCX-10   Axial's new Trail Honcho SCX-10 EmptyFri Nov 27, 2009 11:56 am

Very cool scale body!

Axial's got a new body for their scale SCX10, and it's trick! Dubbed the "Trail Honcho", this body features all of the same good stuff found on all SCX-10's, topped with a realistic crawler cab with composite plastic molded rear cage and diamond plate bed inserts! Take scale looks to another level with Axial!

Part#: AX90014
More info: www.axial.com

Axial's new Trail Honcho SCX-10 D915fd10
Axial's new Trail Honcho SCX-10 8fbe9f10
Back to top Go down
http://dirtrc.blogspot.com/
chardiboi
Chase Driver
chardiboi

PostSubject: Re: Axial's new Trail Honcho SCX-10   Axial's new Trail Honcho SCX-10 EmptyFri Nov 27, 2009 12:48 pm

sweet rig!!!!

axial temptation. . . . . twisted evil twisted evil twisted evil
Back to top Go down
Samaj
Chase Driver
Samaj

PostSubject: Re: Axial's new Trail Honcho SCX-10   Axial's new Trail Honcho SCX-10 EmptyTue Dec 08, 2009 7:14 pm

i'am getting this or the one with the land Rover body.

Anyone else..?
Back to top Go down
cathurga
Lead Driver
cathurga

PostSubject: Re: Axial's new Trail Honcho SCX-10   Axial's new Trail Honcho SCX-10 EmptyTue Dec 08, 2009 7:45 pm

I would like to offer some advice here samaj, and please consider it constructive criticusm, ok? smile

I have a scale rig, the RC4WD Trailfinder, go to RC4WD.com and have a look, it is a WICKED machine, and in my opinion, very capable for a scaler. You can get it in a 4-link or a leaf-sprung configuration. The 4-link is the better 'crawler'. They have BULLETPROOF trannies' all steel construction and you could drop kick it and not do any damage..but they are still primarily a TRAIL runner, with good capability

I also have a Tamiya CR-01, this poor beast is a little stuck between scaler and comp crawler. It looks fantastic, it is tough and a fun build. I have done lots of mods to it, which makes it handle better, but it is NOT a comp crawler. It is more capable than a scale truck (like the SCX) but is still not on par with a comp rig....

After 1 small run with Chardi's Nite Crawler I could tell the diff between a crawler and a scaler......they are a LOT more capable!
Add to this the fact that Dubai is a dusty place and even the trail areas present problems to a scaler.

I am not trying to tell you which one to buy, but know the difference between them....I find the scalers nicer to drive, look at and run as a trail truck.....but a comp crawler will outlast scalers in respect to fun-factor.

My 2 fils
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Axial's new Trail Honcho SCX-10   Axial's new Trail Honcho SCX-10 Empty

Back to top Go down

Axial's new Trail Honcho SCX-10
Page 1 of 1