DubDrift
Forum Update: Facebook Connect

You can now associate your Facebook account with Dubdrift by enabling the Facebook associate button found in your Profile preferences.

It's simple, you have to link your Facebook account with your account already created in the forum.

Connect in the forum> Profile> Preferences> Connect my Facebook account

From this point, your forum account and Facebook account are linked.

Jay
Administrator
DubDrift
Forum Update: Facebook Connect

You can now associate your Facebook account with Dubdrift by enabling the Facebook associate button found in your Profile preferences.

It's simple, you have to link your Facebook account with your account already created in the forum.

Connect in the forum> Profile> Preferences> Connect my Facebook account

From this point, your forum account and Facebook account are linked.

Jay
Administrator
DubDrift
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dubdrift : RC Drif Abu Dhabi

Dubai RCDubai RC  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
EP: DubDrift Sessions ● Fridays @ 5:00pm onwards ● Moven Pick Area2 ● Click HERE for location.

Latest topics
» any one here from abudhabi im new in RlC world
Another newbie entering the world of R/C drifting Emptyby rommel Thu Feb 18, 2016 2:50 am

» Mini Mayhem is back!
Another newbie entering the world of R/C drifting Emptyby Jay Tue Aug 04, 2015 4:55 pm

» Dubai adventure (teaser)
Another newbie entering the world of R/C drifting Emptyby cv3t Thu Mar 12, 2015 9:53 am

» Rock Crawlers in Dubai?
Another newbie entering the world of R/C drifting Emptyby pampoy Wed Jan 28, 2015 3:01 am

» Moven Pick Area Map
Another newbie entering the world of R/C drifting Emptyby kax79 Fri Dec 12, 2014 7:34 pm

» Family Fun Fly Day, 29th November
Another newbie entering the world of R/C drifting Emptyby king44 Sat Nov 22, 2014 2:54 am

» mini 4WD latest version
Another newbie entering the world of R/C drifting Emptyby Jay Sun Nov 16, 2014 5:09 pm

» Rc Drift King Meydan's Cup
Another newbie entering the world of R/C drifting Emptyby kax79 Sun Nov 02, 2014 1:06 am

April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
J.Drift
Another newbie entering the world of R/C drifting Vote_lcapAnother newbie entering the world of R/C drifting Voting_barAnother newbie entering the world of R/C drifting Vote_rcap 
Jay
Another newbie entering the world of R/C drifting Vote_lcapAnother newbie entering the world of R/C drifting Voting_barAnother newbie entering the world of R/C drifting Vote_rcap 
LaNcE
jebjeb
cathurga
Bandit
strawb
paul
chardiboi
.j0sh
Webmail
DubDrift Webmail
free forum
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Another newbie entering the world of R/C drifting

Go down 
+7
elmer456
kax79
Jay
caloyski
J.Drift
sandrock_22
kurtz091281
11 posters
AuthorMessage
kurtz091281
Mechanic
kurtz091281

Another newbie entering the world of R/C drifting Empty
PostSubject: Another newbie entering the world of R/C drifting   Another newbie entering the world of R/C drifting EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 5:18 am

Hello fellow drifters and kababayans.

I'm from AUH but working & staying 2 hours drive away from the city. Unfortunately, nothing to do much there so I decided to try r/c drifting during my spare time. I purchased a HPI sprint 2 flux to start with and familiarize myself the basics of maintaining, tuning, replacing parts, etc before going into the next level of upgrading. I found your website in youtube so I immediately registered. Please, I need your expert tips and advise for stage 1 upgrade of this kit to start drifting. By the way, I already bought some drift tires for it...so what else do I need basically?

Since I'm not really familiar of loitering around the cities of AUH and DUBAI, I'm looking for any Pinoy technicians/owners of hobby shops whom I can deal or ask assistance whenever I go down in the city. My friends from Dubai stays at Discovery Gardens and I usually visits them during weekends. Also, that's the only time I can look for anything that I need. I will be glad also to see drifters from Abu Dhabi and check some hobby shops there if any.

Looking forward to hear great responses from you guys...MORE POWER Dubdrift!!

Back to top Go down
sandrock_22
Driver
sandrock_22

PostSubject: Re: Another newbie entering the world of R/C drifting   Another newbie entering the world of R/C drifting EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 11:39 am

welcome to Dubdrift bro. first thing you need to change to front one way axle and rear rigid axle or solid axle, but your kit had difficulty to find other upgrade parts here. smile
Back to top Go down
J.Drift
J.Drift

PostSubject: Re: Another newbie entering the world of R/C drifting   Another newbie entering the world of R/C drifting EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 1:29 pm

welcome to the forum kurtz very happy

As sandrock says you need to upgrade you front diff to Front one way diff.

we in AUH we use to have a drift meet every monday @ delma st.

maybe you can join us.

we also have member that use sprint 2 he already upgrade his front dif to FOW.

he got his FOW to this hobby shop in salam

hope to slide with you soon

you can join aslo to our facebook group page "Abu Dhabi RC Drift"
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/
caloyski
caloyski

PostSubject: Re: Another newbie entering the world of R/C drifting   Another newbie entering the world of R/C drifting EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 1:34 pm

welcome to dubdrift! clapping
Back to top Go down
http://caloyski76.multiply.com
Jay
Administrator
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Another newbie entering the world of R/C drifting   Another newbie entering the world of R/C drifting EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 6:18 pm

caloyski wrote:

Welcome to Dubdrift! if your spending your weekends at discovery, caloyski is the man to meet thumbs_up
Back to top Go down
http://www.dubdrift.com
kax79
Co-Driver

PostSubject: Re: Another newbie entering the world of R/C drifting   Another newbie entering the world of R/C drifting EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 7:12 pm

welcome mate......
Back to top Go down
elmer456
Test Driver
elmer456

PostSubject: Re: Another newbie entering the world of R/C drifting   Another newbie entering the world of R/C drifting EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 7:49 pm

Welcome to Dubdrift very happy
Back to top Go down
kurtz091281
Mechanic
kurtz091281

PostSubject: Re: Another newbie entering the world of R/C drifting   Another newbie entering the world of R/C drifting EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 3:11 am

sandrock_22 wrote:
welcome to Dubdrift bro. first thing you need to change to front one way axle and rear rigid axle or solid axle, but your kit had difficulty to find other upgrade parts here. smile

Thanks sir sandrock!! very happy

Your advice will be noted. 2thumbsup
Back to top Go down
kurtz091281
Mechanic
kurtz091281

PostSubject: Re: Another newbie entering the world of R/C drifting   Another newbie entering the world of R/C drifting EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 3:19 am

J.Drift wrote:
welcome to the forum kurtz very happy

As sandrock says you need to upgrade you front diff to Front one way diff.

we in AUH we use to have a drift meet every monday @ delma st.

maybe you can join us.

we also have member that use sprint 2 he already upgrade his front dif to FOW.

he got his FOW to this hobby shop in salam

hope to slide with you soon

you can join aslo to our facebook group page "Abu Dhabi RC Drift"

Thanks sir sandrock...I'll try to find time to meet you during Mondays. Transport from our site to AUH city is very difficult especially the availability of our company cars to facilitate transport during weekdays.

Where exactly is the location of that hobby shop from Salam?? Are they open during Fridays?? Please let me know.
Back to top Go down
kurtz091281
Mechanic
kurtz091281

PostSubject: Re: Another newbie entering the world of R/C drifting   Another newbie entering the world of R/C drifting EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 3:24 am

caloyski wrote:

Thanks sir. I'll be checkin you out.. smile
Back to top Go down
kurtz091281
Mechanic
kurtz091281

PostSubject: Re: Another newbie entering the world of R/C drifting   Another newbie entering the world of R/C drifting EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 3:25 am

kax79 wrote:
welcome mate......

Thanks sir Kax79!!
Back to top Go down
kurtz091281
Mechanic
kurtz091281

PostSubject: Re: Another newbie entering the world of R/C drifting   Another newbie entering the world of R/C drifting EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 3:33 am

elmer456 wrote:
Welcome to Dubdrift very happy

Thanks sir elmer!!
Back to top Go down
mc drift
Chase Driver
mc drift

PostSubject: Re: Another newbie entering the world of R/C drifting   Another newbie entering the world of R/C drifting EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 4:02 am

Welcome kurtz! another auh member!! woot woot! you should meet us then..see you soon!
Back to top Go down
kurtz091281
Mechanic
kurtz091281

PostSubject: Re: Another newbie entering the world of R/C drifting   Another newbie entering the world of R/C drifting EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 5:23 am

mc drift wrote:
Welcome kurtz! another auh member!! woot woot! you should meet us then..see you soon!

Shukran sir..

I hope you could schedule a meeting during Fridays.. neutral
Back to top Go down
caloyski
caloyski

PostSubject: Re: Another newbie entering the world of R/C drifting   Another newbie entering the world of R/C drifting EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 6:58 am

friday drift meets are in sharjah.. mondays in AUH.. but maybe AUH boys can make an exception...
and please be informed that there is a dedicated RC drift track in sharjah.. tile surface. much smoother to drift and less harmful to our "not so cheap" kits... i just hope AUH boys could also plan on playing there with the DXB gals.....
Back to top Go down
caloyski
caloyski

PostSubject: Re: Another newbie entering the world of R/C drifting   Another newbie entering the world of R/C drifting EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 7:06 am

kurtz091281 wrote:

I'm looking for any Pinoy technicians/owners of hobby shops whom I can deal or ask assistance whenever I go down in the city. My friends from Dubai stays at Discovery Gardens and I usually visits them during weekends.

I'd be happy to assist you with all your inquiries!
but, i usually go to sharjah to play during fridays.. hit me up when your in the area... 0503182114
Back to top Go down
mishant
Mechanic
mishant

PostSubject: Re: Another newbie entering the world of R/C drifting   Another newbie entering the world of R/C drifting EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 2:44 pm

Whens the next tournament? Round
Back to top Go down
-T-
Mechanic
-T-

PostSubject: Re: Another newbie entering the world of R/C drifting   Another newbie entering the world of R/C drifting EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 3:19 pm

hey guys!! where do you play in sharjah.. & at around what time??? my cars are finally ready to drift (courtesy- albert!!!)
Back to top Go down
sandrock_22
Driver
sandrock_22

PostSubject: Re: Another newbie entering the world of R/C drifting   Another newbie entering the world of R/C drifting EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 2:28 pm

Back to top Go down
ultra99
Co-Driver
ultra99

PostSubject: Re: Another newbie entering the world of R/C drifting   Another newbie entering the world of R/C drifting EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 8:09 pm

If yiu need gear check out Extreme Hobbies, or Speed Hobbies (in SHJ near our track). smile
Back to top Go down
kurtz091281
Mechanic
kurtz091281

PostSubject: Re: Another newbie entering the world of R/C drifting   Another newbie entering the world of R/C drifting EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 11:31 pm

caloyski wrote:
kurtz091281 wrote:

I'm looking for any Pinoy technicians/owners of hobby shops whom I can deal or ask assistance whenever I go down in the city. My friends from Dubai stays at Discovery Gardens and I usually visits them during weekends.

I'd be happy to assist you with all your inquiries!
but, i usually go to sharjah to play during fridays.. hit me up when your in the area... 0503182114

Thanks sir...looking forward to meet you.
Back to top Go down
kurtz091281
Mechanic
kurtz091281

PostSubject: Re: Another newbie entering the world of R/C drifting   Another newbie entering the world of R/C drifting EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 11:36 pm

ultra99 wrote:
If yiu need gear check out Extreme Hobbies, or Speed Hobbies (in SHJ near our track). smile

Sir, can you provide a location map for Extreme Hobbies. I tried calling their contact details but no chance.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another newbie entering the world of R/C drifting   Another newbie entering the world of R/C drifting Empty

Back to top Go down

Another newbie entering the world of R/C drifting
Page 1 of 1