DubDrift
Forum Update: Facebook Connect

You can now associate your Facebook account with Dubdrift by enabling the Facebook associate button found in your Profile preferences.

It's simple, you have to link your Facebook account with your account already created in the forum.

Connect in the forum> Profile> Preferences> Connect my Facebook account

From this point, your forum account and Facebook account are linked.

Jay
Administrator
DubDrift
Forum Update: Facebook Connect

You can now associate your Facebook account with Dubdrift by enabling the Facebook associate button found in your Profile preferences.

It's simple, you have to link your Facebook account with your account already created in the forum.

Connect in the forum> Profile> Preferences> Connect my Facebook account

From this point, your forum account and Facebook account are linked.

Jay
Administrator
DubDrift
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dubdrift : RC Drif Abu Dhabi

Dubai RCDubai RC  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
EP: DubDrift Sessions ● Fridays @ 5:00pm onwards ● Moven Pick Area2 ● Click HERE for location.

Latest topics
» any one here from abudhabi im new in RlC world
Pulling some G's Emptyby rommel Thu Feb 18, 2016 2:50 am

» Mini Mayhem is back!
Pulling some G's Emptyby Jay Tue Aug 04, 2015 4:55 pm

» Dubai adventure (teaser)
Pulling some G's Emptyby cv3t Thu Mar 12, 2015 9:53 am

» Rock Crawlers in Dubai?
Pulling some G's Emptyby pampoy Wed Jan 28, 2015 3:01 am

» Moven Pick Area Map
Pulling some G's Emptyby kax79 Fri Dec 12, 2014 7:34 pm

» Family Fun Fly Day, 29th November
Pulling some G's Emptyby king44 Sat Nov 22, 2014 2:54 am

» mini 4WD latest version
Pulling some G's Emptyby Jay Sun Nov 16, 2014 5:09 pm

» Rc Drift King Meydan's Cup
Pulling some G's Emptyby kax79 Sun Nov 02, 2014 1:06 am

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
J.Drift
Pulling some G's Vote_lcapPulling some G's Voting_barPulling some G's Vote_rcap 
Jay
LaNcE
jebjeb
cathurga
Bandit
strawb
paul
chardiboi
.j0sh
Webmail
DubDrift Webmail
free forum
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Pulling some G's

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Duane
Chase Driver

Pulling some G's Empty
PostSubject: Pulling some G's   Pulling some G's EmptySun Dec 25, 2011 10:03 pm

Hi,

Finally got some data.

Ran a few simple tests, in the first half of the graph you can see that I spent a minute driving in a figure of 8, you can see the G Force in the red line transfering from one side of the car to the other as I exit one loop and start the other opposite loop.

In the second half of the graph you can see that I ran some acceleration and braking tests, this is plotted in the pink line, acceleration is above the line and braking below the line, acceleration is about 1 G, braking is about 1.5 G, lateral forces represented by the red line in the figure of 8 loops are getting close to 2G.

Pulling some G's F8acce11

Will put more data up on my blog when I have some longer runs and tried a few different set ups with tyres and adding weight.

Duane.
Back to top Go down
Duane
Chase Driver

Pulling some G's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pulling some G's   Pulling some G's EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 2:53 am

Hi,

Put some G-Force plots up here -

http://rcarduino.blogspot.com/

These plots are using worn out yeah racing tyres, I have some new ones using M-Grips on the front and will get some comparison plots with sweeps tomorrow.

Duane.
Back to top Go down
tamiya
Co-Driver
tamiya

Pulling some G's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pulling some G's   Pulling some G's EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 12:21 pm

go smack a kerb, see how much the Gs spike to picknose
Back to top Go down
Duane
Chase Driver

Pulling some G's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pulling some G's   Pulling some G's EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 12:58 pm

I would be happy to install the system in your car for that particular test, let me know

Duane.
Back to top Go down
LaNcE
Lead Driver
LaNcE

Pulling some G's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pulling some G's   Pulling some G's EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 2:27 am

tamiya wrote:
go smack a kerb, see how much the Gs spike to picknose

Duane wrote:
I would be happy to install the system in your car for that particular test, let me know

Duane.

I would love to see that!

Send your car over here and we'll document everything from unboxing until it's put in it's grave.
I know it would look very good in slow motion.. Just right before it hits the CURB (not kerb).
If only you pay more attention in school, you would've probably got right.

Let's hear it from you smarty pants..

Kids.. laughing
Back to top Go down
http://www.dubdrift.com
cathurga
Lead Driver
cathurga

Pulling some G's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pulling some G's   Pulling some G's EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 1:53 am

He might be a Yank.....

kerb US and Canadian, curb [kɜːb]
n
(Engineering / Civil Engineering) a line of stone or concrete forming an edge between a pavement and a roadway, so that the pavement is some 15 cm above the level of the road

cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Pulling some G's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pulling some G's   Pulling some G's Empty

Back to top Go down

Pulling some G's
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DubDrift :: EP General Forums :: EP Touring :: General Discussion-
Jump to: