DubDrift
Forum Update: Facebook Connect

You can now associate your Facebook account with Dubdrift by enabling the Facebook associate button found in your Profile preferences.

It's simple, you have to link your Facebook account with your account already created in the forum.

Connect in the forum> Profile> Preferences> Connect my Facebook account

From this point, your forum account and Facebook account are linked.

Jay
Administrator
DubDrift
Forum Update: Facebook Connect

You can now associate your Facebook account with Dubdrift by enabling the Facebook associate button found in your Profile preferences.

It's simple, you have to link your Facebook account with your account already created in the forum.

Connect in the forum> Profile> Preferences> Connect my Facebook account

From this point, your forum account and Facebook account are linked.

Jay
Administrator
DubDrift
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dubdrift : RC Drif Abu Dhabi

Dubai RCDubai RC  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
EP: DubDrift Sessions ● Fridays @ 5:00pm onwards ● Moven Pick Area2 ● Click HERE for location.

Latest topics
» any one here from abudhabi im new in RlC world
ENROUTE JXR - Page 2 Emptyby rommel Thu Feb 18, 2016 2:50 am

» Mini Mayhem is back!
ENROUTE JXR - Page 2 Emptyby Jay Tue Aug 04, 2015 4:55 pm

» Dubai adventure (teaser)
ENROUTE JXR - Page 2 Emptyby cv3t Thu Mar 12, 2015 9:53 am

» Rock Crawlers in Dubai?
ENROUTE JXR - Page 2 Emptyby pampoy Wed Jan 28, 2015 3:01 am

» Moven Pick Area Map
ENROUTE JXR - Page 2 Emptyby kax79 Fri Dec 12, 2014 7:34 pm

» Family Fun Fly Day, 29th November
ENROUTE JXR - Page 2 Emptyby king44 Sat Nov 22, 2014 2:54 am

» mini 4WD latest version
ENROUTE JXR - Page 2 Emptyby Jay Sun Nov 16, 2014 5:09 pm

» Rc Drift King Meydan's Cup
ENROUTE JXR - Page 2 Emptyby kax79 Sun Nov 02, 2014 1:06 am

April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
J.Drift
ENROUTE JXR - Page 2 Vote_lcapENROUTE JXR - Page 2 Voting_barENROUTE JXR - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Jay
ENROUTE JXR - Page 2 Vote_lcapENROUTE JXR - Page 2 Voting_barENROUTE JXR - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
LaNcE
jebjeb
cathurga
Bandit
strawb
paul
chardiboi
.j0sh
Webmail
DubDrift Webmail
free forum
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

ENROUTE JXR

Go down 
+14
Lady_Commander
d-exp.enroute.eu
arispal
Noscire4
strawb
jovenshadow
dark_drift
sandrock_22
DORIYAA!
Bandit
J.Drift
jebjeb
LaNcE
chardiboi
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Noscire4
Driver
Noscire4

ENROUTE JXR - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ENROUTE JXR   ENROUTE JXR - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 5:27 am

I am a professional person and have no intention to continue exchanging comments with you, if you have further concerns in regards to Enroute i think you need address it directly to Enroute japan.

You directly attack me on this forum and violate the rules of damaging integrity of a person you should mind your own business and deal where you are suppost to dea,l in this case in Ukraine.

I dont go and send mail to Ebay, Amazon or any other retailers and tell them that they have lower price than mine.

You need to look first on what you have posted on URCDC ....240 USD Big Sale???... You just make me laugh and you have guts of telling i am dumping price below MAP..... Think again before you judge someone.

BE PROFESSIONAL AND DIRECT ALL YOUR CONCERNS to Enroute Japan.

You dont deserve further of my explanation and again mind you own business.

Back to top Go down
http://extremehobbiestrading.greensmedia.com/index.htm
jason_mc
Chase Driver
jason_mc

PostSubject: Re: ENROUTE JXR   ENROUTE JXR - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 7:53 am

@Noscire4 gud am sir....i went to your shop and notice something.....do you sell that rims on your white evo? very happy
Back to top Go down
http://saga-dubai.webs.com/
J.Drift
J.Drift

PostSubject: Re: ENROUTE JXR   ENROUTE JXR - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 2:15 pm

Noscire4 wrote:
I am a professional person and have no intention to continue exchanging comments with you, if you have further concerns in regards to Enroute i think you need address it directly to Enroute japan.

You directly attack me on this forum and violate the rules of damaging integrity of a person you should mind your own business and deal where you are suppost to dea,l in this case in Ukraine.

I dont go and send mail to Ebay, Amazon or any other retailers and tell them that they have lower price than mine.

You need to look first on what you have posted on URCDC ....240 USD Big Sale???... You just make me laugh and you have guts of telling i am dumping price below MAP..... Think again before you judge someone.

BE PROFESSIONAL AND DIRECT ALL YOUR CONCERNS to Enroute Japan.

You dont deserve further of my explanation and again mind you own business.

2thumbsup 2thumbsup 2thumbsup
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/
dark_drift
Driver
dark_drift

PostSubject: Re: ENROUTE JXR   ENROUTE JXR - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 6:23 pm

2thumbsup 2thumbsup 2thumbsup
Back to top Go down
Jay
Administrator
Jay

PostSubject: Re: ENROUTE JXR   ENROUTE JXR - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 9:26 pm

d-exp.enroute.eu wrote:
Unfortunately I can not write you a PM.
Do not know but your forum does not allow me to do it.
I want to talk to you. Give me your e-mail and I'll write to you.
I nedumayu that my message is to offend you, it's just business and nothing personal approach.
Waiting for your e-mail

It is clear that you have not read the RULES & REGULATIONS of the forum. Please read before you post. Ignoring the rules will get you warned. Repeatedly doing so will get you banned.

Quote :
10. MARKET PLACE
No thread-lowballing. If you think someones price is unreasonable or you want to make a lower offer, PM or e-mail them. There is nothing worse than if you are trying to sell something and someone says that price is too high. That scares off other prospective buyers.

You MUST post a price in for ALL FS (For Sale) deals. All prices should be reasonable and non-profit. Update your thread when something gets sold or is no longer available. You cannot sell something you do not have in your immediate possession. If you are selling something, you must provide pictures of it to show the condition and demonstrate it is in your possession. Sellers and buyers are solely responsible for all aspects of any transaction.

Private messages are active after you have made atleast 5 posts and as per pm you received after your registration that you have to introduced yourself so everyone could atleast
know a little about you, but instead your first post was to attack this topic. If you are here just to ignore the forum rules and spoil our fun, Im sorry but you are not welcome here. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
http://www.dubdrift.com
chardiboi
Chase Driver
chardiboi

PostSubject: Re: ENROUTE JXR   ENROUTE JXR - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 11:39 pm

Hey Enroute boy- c u Next Tuesday very happy Welcome to Dubdrift! very happy
Back to top Go down
tamiya
Co-Driver
tamiya

PostSubject: Re: ENROUTE JXR   ENROUTE JXR - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 10:11 am

Noscire4 wrote:

there were some Ukraine idiots who were spamming
Enroute build/review threads over many forums worldwide

Left bad taste already, I won't consider buying it after that.
(ironically an old friend here has become local dealer -sorry bud!)

heard that the Ukrainians were "sponsored" thus probably got their kits free,
could be now clearing out their old FREE stock before they receive
fresh supply of update new model
Back to top Go down
khebo
Mechanic
khebo

PostSubject: Re: ENROUTE JXR   ENROUTE JXR - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 7:13 am

sir eric do you have an available front one way for the jxr enroute kit?. .if you do how much would it cost? thanks. .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ENROUTE JXR   ENROUTE JXR - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

ENROUTE JXR
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2