DubDrift
Forum Update: Facebook Connect

You can now associate your Facebook account with Dubdrift by enabling the Facebook associate button found in your Profile preferences.

It's simple, you have to link your Facebook account with your account already created in the forum.

Connect in the forum> Profile> Preferences> Connect my Facebook account

From this point, your forum account and Facebook account are linked.

Jay
Administrator
DubDrift
Forum Update: Facebook Connect

You can now associate your Facebook account with Dubdrift by enabling the Facebook associate button found in your Profile preferences.

It's simple, you have to link your Facebook account with your account already created in the forum.

Connect in the forum> Profile> Preferences> Connect my Facebook account

From this point, your forum account and Facebook account are linked.

Jay
Administrator
DubDrift
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dubdrift : RC Drif Abu Dhabi

Dubai RCDubai RC  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
EP: DubDrift Sessions ● Fridays @ 5:00pm onwards ● Moven Pick Area2 ● Click HERE for location.

Latest topics
» any one here from abudhabi im new in RlC world
anyone can help me? Emptyby rommel Thu Feb 18, 2016 2:50 am

» Mini Mayhem is back!
anyone can help me? Emptyby Jay Tue Aug 04, 2015 4:55 pm

» Dubai adventure (teaser)
anyone can help me? Emptyby cv3t Thu Mar 12, 2015 9:53 am

» Rock Crawlers in Dubai?
anyone can help me? Emptyby pampoy Wed Jan 28, 2015 3:01 am

» Moven Pick Area Map
anyone can help me? Emptyby kax79 Fri Dec 12, 2014 7:34 pm

» Family Fun Fly Day, 29th November
anyone can help me? Emptyby king44 Sat Nov 22, 2014 2:54 am

» mini 4WD latest version
anyone can help me? Emptyby Jay Sun Nov 16, 2014 5:09 pm

» Rc Drift King Meydan's Cup
anyone can help me? Emptyby kax79 Sun Nov 02, 2014 1:06 am

April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
J.Drift
anyone can help me? Vote_lcapanyone can help me? Voting_baranyone can help me? Vote_rcap 
Jay
anyone can help me? Vote_lcapanyone can help me? Voting_baranyone can help me? Vote_rcap 
LaNcE
jebjeb
cathurga
Bandit
strawb
paul
chardiboi
.j0sh
Webmail
DubDrift Webmail
free forum
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

anyone can help me?

Go down 
+2
jebjeb
smokalot045
6 posters
AuthorMessage
smokalot045
Test Driver
smokalot045

anyone can help me? Empty
PostSubject: anyone can help me?   anyone can help me? EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 7:39 pm

hello everybody,

im JC.... from dubai... im new in dubdrift and im looking for friends, and still thinking on where to buy the RC for DRIFTING or for OFF-ROAD...

anyone can help me?

many thanks in advance for the help...
Back to top Go down
jebjeb
@dubdrift.com
@dubdrift.com
jebjeb

PostSubject: Re: anyone can help me?   anyone can help me? EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 7:49 pm

hi Smoka!

welcome to dubdrift! ypu can check our for sale thread here or local hobby shops thread.

Back to top Go down
jovenshadow
Chase Driver
jovenshadow

PostSubject: Re: anyone can help me?   anyone can help me? EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 7:52 pm

Welcome to dubdrift sir!

smokalot045 wrote:
hello everybody,

im JC.... from dubai... im new in dubdrift and im looking for friends, and still thinking on where to buy the RC for DRIFTING or for OFF-ROAD...

anyone can help me?

many thanks in advance for the help...
Back to top Go down
http://www.jovenshadow.com
smokalot045
Test Driver
smokalot045

PostSubject: Re: anyone can help me?   anyone can help me? EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 7:53 pm

im new here, need help also on buying a rc..

second hand high end rc is good for me for start... a

anybody can help me? plssss....

thanks
Back to top Go down
Jay
Administrator
Jay

PostSubject: split this topic   anyone can help me? EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 8:00 pm

Click HERE for a high end roller chassis.

Welcome to the forums very happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.dubdrift.com
smokalot045
Test Driver
smokalot045

PostSubject: need help, any suggestions?   anyone can help me? EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 8:00 pm

i went to dubai mall, mall of emirates, and i could not find the rc... because these are the only malls i can go through, i dont know how to go to the other malls... sad anybody can help me?

im looking for rc since 1stweek of november... i wanted to buy my self a rc for christmas but until now i did not found anything. sad
Back to top Go down
cathurga
Lead Driver
cathurga

PostSubject: Re: anyone can help me?   anyone can help me? EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 8:07 pm

Depends what off-road you want? Electric or nitro? What scale?

If you want electric, I would suggest a Traxxas Slash, they come complete, are rugged and spares are available on the net...

If you want an electric buggy or scale-type, try Toys n Us near defence roundabout...

You actually have many choices so try to narrow it down and you will get plenty of help around here..
Back to top Go down
bong
Chase Driver
bong

PostSubject: Re: anyone can help me?   anyone can help me? EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 6:48 am

hey JC, welcome to the forums.

Here is a link for the hobby shops in dubai:
hobby shops

And a couple of links about Tamiya chassis:
tamiya chassis
tt01 types

The second link is about the different types of TT01 chassis

Now I know you got lots of things you need to know about this hobby, try using the search function first and you might find an answer somewhere in here, if not then post a question and we'll all be glad to help out or better yet, show up at one of our meets which is done every saturday, and sometimes on a weekday whenever we have free time and we can personally talk you through, you will even get to try our kits.

So hope to meet you soon JC, I'm sure you'll enjoy this hobby and pretty soon you'll be doing it sideways . anyone can help me? 673965

By the way, your topics have been merged.
Back to top Go down
http://www.kodakcinelabs.ae
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: anyone can help me?   anyone can help me? Empty

Back to top Go down

anyone can help me?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DubDrift :: Member Central :: Introduce Yourself-
Jump to: