DubDrift
Forum Update: Facebook Connect

You can now associate your Facebook account with Dubdrift by enabling the Facebook associate button found in your Profile preferences.

It's simple, you have to link your Facebook account with your account already created in the forum.

Connect in the forum> Profile> Preferences> Connect my Facebook account

From this point, your forum account and Facebook account are linked.

Jay
Administrator
DubDrift
Forum Update: Facebook Connect

You can now associate your Facebook account with Dubdrift by enabling the Facebook associate button found in your Profile preferences.

It's simple, you have to link your Facebook account with your account already created in the forum.

Connect in the forum> Profile> Preferences> Connect my Facebook account

From this point, your forum account and Facebook account are linked.

Jay
Administrator
DubDrift
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dubdrift : RC Drif Abu Dhabi

Dubai RCDubai RC  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
EP: DubDrift Sessions ● Fridays @ 5:00pm onwards ● Moven Pick Area2 ● Click HERE for location.

Latest topics
» any one here from abudhabi im new in RlC world
Legends in their own lifetime Emptyby rommel Thu Feb 18, 2016 2:50 am

» Mini Mayhem is back!
Legends in their own lifetime Emptyby Jay Tue Aug 04, 2015 4:55 pm

» Dubai adventure (teaser)
Legends in their own lifetime Emptyby cv3t Thu Mar 12, 2015 9:53 am

» Rock Crawlers in Dubai?
Legends in their own lifetime Emptyby pampoy Wed Jan 28, 2015 3:01 am

» Moven Pick Area Map
Legends in their own lifetime Emptyby kax79 Fri Dec 12, 2014 7:34 pm

» Family Fun Fly Day, 29th November
Legends in their own lifetime Emptyby king44 Sat Nov 22, 2014 2:54 am

» mini 4WD latest version
Legends in their own lifetime Emptyby Jay Sun Nov 16, 2014 5:09 pm

» Rc Drift King Meydan's Cup
Legends in their own lifetime Emptyby kax79 Sun Nov 02, 2014 1:06 am

April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
J.Drift
Legends in their own lifetime Vote_lcapLegends in their own lifetime Voting_barLegends in their own lifetime Vote_rcap 
Jay
Legends in their own lifetime Vote_lcapLegends in their own lifetime Voting_barLegends in their own lifetime Vote_rcap 
LaNcE
jebjeb
cathurga
Bandit
strawb
paul
chardiboi
.j0sh
Webmail
DubDrift Webmail
free forum
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Legends in their own lifetime

Go down 
+4
Samaj
bong
cathurga
Duane
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Duane
Chase Driver

Legends in their own lifetime Empty
PostSubject: Legends in their own lifetime   Legends in their own lifetime EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 11:42 pm

some kits just have it and most don't. what is it about the Slash and the trail honcho that just makes everyone want one ?

Duane
Back to top Go down
cathurga
Lead Driver
cathurga

PostSubject: Re: Legends in their own lifetime   Legends in their own lifetime EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 11:50 pm

Dunno about the Honcho, but the slash is built with the following in mind...

Simplicity - getting running and staying running.

Authenticity - at the time, people were sick of racing buggies that looked like UFO's...

Value - parts are asy to swap, and the vendor made damn sure there were parts on release.

......and apart from the above, they are GREAT fun to drive and are pretty rugged too.
Back to top Go down
bong
Chase Driver
bong

PostSubject: Re: Legends in their own lifetime   Legends in their own lifetime EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 11:58 pm

the honcho is affordable compared to others and has lots of aftermarket parts smile

it looks good too
Back to top Go down
http://www.kodakcinelabs.ae
Samaj
Chase Driver
Samaj

PostSubject: Re: Legends in their own lifetime   Legends in their own lifetime EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 12:49 am

Traxxas is by far the best to come up with excellent RTR kits.
Most of their kits were innovative in their respective class. The TMaxx is still being produced for almost 10 hrs now.
Low cost, great parts support and easy to run. 80-90% of kits sold r never raced.
Back to top Go down
paul
@dubdrift.com
@dubdrift.com
paul

PostSubject: Re: Legends in their own lifetime   Legends in their own lifetime EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 12:55 am

Duane

You need to get behind the wheel of a slash to understand! Out of all my cars it's still my favourite! There something about scale looks and awesome performance! It also looks awesome leaning through the corners and flying through the air on the jumps! And Besides for stripping a few spurs the thing is tough as nails!

As for the honcho I'm not sure, I love scaling but for me I prefer custom scratch built rigs, the kits kinda defeat the purpose for me....
Back to top Go down
http://dirtrc.blogspot.com/
sideslider
Chase Driver
sideslider

PostSubject: Re: Legends in their own lifetime   Legends in their own lifetime EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 2:19 am

I love my slash 4x4 to BITS, even when my front diff was SHOT and i only had 2WD, i didnt even notice until i opened up the front diff for a ruotine service, they are Bullet Proof and cost peanuts to run, out of all the rigs (including the mighty BAJA) the slash has survived my punishment the longest
Back to top Go down
jovenshadow
Chase Driver
jovenshadow

PostSubject: Re: Legends in their own lifetime   Legends in their own lifetime EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 4:25 am

I love my slash to the point i dont want to run it in the sand and just stare on it!

hope my Honcho will arrive in a week time. JJ pls grant my wish!
Back to top Go down
http://www.jovenshadow.com
chardiboi
Chase Driver
chardiboi

PostSubject: Re: Legends in their own lifetime   Legends in their own lifetime EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 11:06 am

i've driven a slash. . . and it's just awesome. . . . the power is just amazing thumbs_up
but i don't think i'm gonna get one. . . i'm into slow and technical. .

the honcho is another can of worms. . . . it looks realistic. . . i was into assembling tamiya display scalers before (tanks, planes, battle trucks). To see a realistic scaler run on rocks is a different thing. . . . imagine 3 or 4 of you guys with scalers, trailing along rocks, using your winches etc. i don't know how to explain it. . . but it just looks really fun.

The comp crawler on the other hand is taking a scaler to the extreme, so technical that you need to know in advance where your wheels and tires are going to go next, you need to know the techniques on how to use the dig to get your rig to climb or if you're in a bind. And seeing your crawler climb into places you think is impossible is just bliss for me. . . . .

i think there'something wrong with me very happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Legends in their own lifetime   Legends in their own lifetime Empty

Back to top Go down

Legends in their own lifetime
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DubDrift :: EP General Forums :: EP Off-Road :: General Discussion-
Jump to: