DubDrift
Forum Update: Facebook Connect

You can now associate your Facebook account with Dubdrift by enabling the Facebook associate button found in your Profile preferences.

It's simple, you have to link your Facebook account with your account already created in the forum.

Connect in the forum> Profile> Preferences> Connect my Facebook account

From this point, your forum account and Facebook account are linked.

Jay
Administrator
DubDrift
Forum Update: Facebook Connect

You can now associate your Facebook account with Dubdrift by enabling the Facebook associate button found in your Profile preferences.

It's simple, you have to link your Facebook account with your account already created in the forum.

Connect in the forum> Profile> Preferences> Connect my Facebook account

From this point, your forum account and Facebook account are linked.

Jay
Administrator
DubDrift
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dubdrift : RC Drif Abu Dhabi

Dubai RCDubai RC  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
EP: DubDrift Sessions ● Fridays @ 5:00pm onwards ● Moven Pick Area2 ● Click HERE for location.

Latest topics
» any one here from abudhabi im new in RlC world
My First Drift Kit Emptyby rommel Thu Feb 18, 2016 2:50 am

» Mini Mayhem is back!
My First Drift Kit Emptyby Jay Tue Aug 04, 2015 4:55 pm

» Dubai adventure (teaser)
My First Drift Kit Emptyby cv3t Thu Mar 12, 2015 9:53 am

» Rock Crawlers in Dubai?
My First Drift Kit Emptyby pampoy Wed Jan 28, 2015 3:01 am

» Moven Pick Area Map
My First Drift Kit Emptyby kax79 Fri Dec 12, 2014 7:34 pm

» Family Fun Fly Day, 29th November
My First Drift Kit Emptyby king44 Sat Nov 22, 2014 2:54 am

» mini 4WD latest version
My First Drift Kit Emptyby Jay Sun Nov 16, 2014 5:09 pm

» Rc Drift King Meydan's Cup
My First Drift Kit Emptyby kax79 Sun Nov 02, 2014 1:06 am

April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
J.Drift
My First Drift Kit Vote_lcapMy First Drift Kit Voting_barMy First Drift Kit Vote_rcap 
Jay
My First Drift Kit Vote_lcapMy First Drift Kit Voting_barMy First Drift Kit Vote_rcap 
LaNcE
jebjeb
cathurga
Bandit
strawb
paul
chardiboi
.j0sh
Webmail
DubDrift Webmail
free forum
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

My First Drift Kit

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
jovenshadow
Chase Driver
jovenshadow

My First Drift Kit Empty
PostSubject: My First Drift Kit   My First Drift Kit EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 1:08 am

Hi Guys, i just want to share pictures of my TB03D

Chassis: TB03D
ESC & Motor: YR Falsonic Competition Brushless ESC V2 & YR 5.5T Sensorless Brushless Motor (FM-0001V2BK) (from jjdrift store)
Shell: Thunder Tiger - Subaru Impreza
Radio: Futaba 3PM 2.4 GHz FASST (ebay)
Servo: Futuba standard Servo S3003
Battery and Charger: i need to buy this smile

Comments and suggestion on how to improve this kit are welcome.

My First Drift Kit DSC_0088

My First Drift Kit DSC_0092

My First Drift Kit DSC_0090

My First Drift Kit DSC_0086

My First Drift Kit DSC_0087
Back to top Go down
http://www.jovenshadow.com
marqzs83
Test Driver
marqzs83

My First Drift Kit Empty
PostSubject: Re: My First Drift Kit   My First Drift Kit EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 1:38 am

Nice kit you have there bro...Nice Shell Also me like it... very happy

I also have the same kit TB-03D and now i'm still practicing on how to tame this beast... Heehee...

Same to you it's my first kit also... So where "Brothers in Kit..." dance

BTW does your kit includes the Front-One Way and the Rear Spool? If not i think it's a must upgrade to your kit...

Feel free to ask other members on how to upgrade this kit... i'm still a newbie on this hobby and still learning all the ABC's of these hobby...

Cheers

Back to top Go down
jovenshadow
Chase Driver
jovenshadow

My First Drift Kit Empty
PostSubject: Re: My First Drift Kit   My First Drift Kit EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 1:45 am

there are no Front-One Way and the Rear Spool included in the kit, did you upgrade your kit already? I still need to buy lipo batt and charger before i will upgrade this kit i guess.

where are you playing? im not sure if its legal to play in the public parking lot beside the road, i live here in al baraha and there is big space in the parking but im not sure if its legal to play there, any idea guys?

marqzs83 wrote:
Nice kit you have there bro...Nice Shell Also me like it... very happy

I also have the same kit TB-03D and now i'm still practicing on how to tame this beast... Heehee...

Same to you it's my first kit also... So where "Brothers in Kit..." dance

BTW does your kit includes the Front-One Way and the Rear Spool? If not i think it's a must upgrade to your kit...

Feel free to ask other members on how to upgrade this kit... i'm still a newbie on this hobby and still learning all the ABC's of these hobby...

Cheers

Back to top Go down
http://www.jovenshadow.com
Abdul Basit
Chase Driver
Abdul Basit

My First Drift Kit Empty
PostSubject: Re: My First Drift Kit   My First Drift Kit EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 1:48 am

Why would it not be legal? O_o

It's a public parking lot, so long as you're not doing anything wrong (planting a bomb, killing somebody, destroying it, etc.), I don't think anybody has the right tell you stop or anything.

Our Saturday sessions are held in a parking lot, so yeah. Don't worry about it. smile

Btw, how much did the Thunder tiger shell cost you? It's from Dragon Mart, right?
Back to top Go down
marqzs83
Test Driver
marqzs83

My First Drift Kit Empty
PostSubject: Re: My First Drift Kit   My First Drift Kit EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 1:53 am

I ordered the TB-03D with Upgraded Pack on JJDrift Shop... The Front-One Way and Spool is already included on the kit that Sir Ian ordered...

I lived in Sharjah, Abu Shagara Area... I play only on our flat parking lot...

Darn... my off-day is only friday, that's why i haven't met the guys on area2... Soon i'll try to go there if i can find a good alibi to skip work on saturday just to drift... laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

My First Drift Kit Empty
PostSubject: Re: My First Drift Kit   My First Drift Kit Empty

Back to top Go down

My First Drift Kit
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DubDrift :: Media :: Your Pictures-
Jump to: