DubDrift
Forum Update: Facebook Connect

You can now associate your Facebook account with Dubdrift by enabling the Facebook associate button found in your Profile preferences.

It's simple, you have to link your Facebook account with your account already created in the forum.

Connect in the forum> Profile> Preferences> Connect my Facebook account

From this point, your forum account and Facebook account are linked.

Jay
Administrator
DubDrift
Forum Update: Facebook Connect

You can now associate your Facebook account with Dubdrift by enabling the Facebook associate button found in your Profile preferences.

It's simple, you have to link your Facebook account with your account already created in the forum.

Connect in the forum> Profile> Preferences> Connect my Facebook account

From this point, your forum account and Facebook account are linked.

Jay
Administrator
DubDrift
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dubdrift : RC Drif Abu Dhabi

Dubai RCDubai RC  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
EP: DubDrift Sessions ● Fridays @ 5:00pm onwards ● Moven Pick Area2 ● Click HERE for location.

Latest topics
» any one here from abudhabi im new in RlC world
MGS Peace Walker Doll Emptyby rommel Thu Feb 18, 2016 2:50 am

» Mini Mayhem is back!
MGS Peace Walker Doll Emptyby Jay Tue Aug 04, 2015 4:55 pm

» Dubai adventure (teaser)
MGS Peace Walker Doll Emptyby cv3t Thu Mar 12, 2015 9:53 am

» Rock Crawlers in Dubai?
MGS Peace Walker Doll Emptyby pampoy Wed Jan 28, 2015 3:01 am

» Moven Pick Area Map
MGS Peace Walker Doll Emptyby kax79 Fri Dec 12, 2014 7:34 pm

» Family Fun Fly Day, 29th November
MGS Peace Walker Doll Emptyby king44 Sat Nov 22, 2014 2:54 am

» mini 4WD latest version
MGS Peace Walker Doll Emptyby Jay Sun Nov 16, 2014 5:09 pm

» Rc Drift King Meydan's Cup
MGS Peace Walker Doll Emptyby kax79 Sun Nov 02, 2014 1:06 am

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
J.Drift
MGS Peace Walker Doll Vote_lcapMGS Peace Walker Doll Voting_barMGS Peace Walker Doll Vote_rcap 
Jay
MGS Peace Walker Doll Vote_lcapMGS Peace Walker Doll Voting_barMGS Peace Walker Doll Vote_rcap 
LaNcE
jebjeb
cathurga
Bandit
strawb
paul
chardiboi
.j0sh
Webmail
DubDrift Webmail
free forum
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

MGS Peace Walker Doll

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
marqzs83
Test Driver
marqzs83

MGS Peace Walker Doll Empty
PostSubject: MGS Peace Walker Doll   MGS Peace Walker Doll EmptyThu May 06, 2010 1:51 am

I'm a huge fan of Metal Gear Solid Series.... Do you think the price is reasonable for this....?

See it here : http://www.1999.co.jp/eng/10114732

Some Pictures: http://www.1999.co.jp/eng/image/10114732a2/20/2

I really want this stuff...
Back to top Go down
RC_joe
Test Driver

PostSubject: Re: MGS Peace Walker Doll   MGS Peace Walker Doll EmptyThu May 06, 2010 2:00 am

WoW!!.... shocked
i didnt even kno u get metal gear solid action figures!!, the detail on the figure is amazing!!

how many dhirams is 4,080 yen??
Back to top Go down
Bandit
Lead Driver

PostSubject: Re: MGS Peace Walker Doll   MGS Peace Walker Doll EmptyThu May 06, 2010 2:03 am

around 43.40 US Dollars
Back to top Go down
Abdul Basit
Chase Driver
Abdul Basit

PostSubject: Re: MGS Peace Walker Doll   MGS Peace Walker Doll EmptyThu May 06, 2010 2:07 am

@Joe, AED 122.

@Marqz, I have a similiar one, only he's wielding an M4A1, and another one of Raiden.

MGS4 is one of the most awesome games of all time. I played the whole game (when I beat the story mode the first time) in a theater... Me, myself, and a few cans of Redbull... Good times..
Back to top Go down
marqzs83
Test Driver
marqzs83

PostSubject: Re: MGS Peace Walker Doll   MGS Peace Walker Doll EmptyThu May 06, 2010 2:31 am

Abdul Basit wrote:

@Marqz, I have a similiar one, only he's wielding an M4A1, and another one of Raiden.

You have MGS4 Old Snake and Raiden?? It's expensive right? I found one on Souq, the price they are selling is 1,199 AED its 12" tall...

Here: http://www.souq.com/Metal-Gear-Solid-4-Medicom-12-Old-Snake-Figure/4078619-EN/

It's a limited edition of Old Snake from the game MGS4: Guns of Patriot...

I played the game from MGS1 to MGS3, on MGS4 I'm now on the level where Old Snake Landed on Shadow Moses Island....

I'm currently playing the MGS Portable Ops and MGS Peace Walker Demo on PSP...

I'm a fanatic for these games... I'm just waiting for MGS Peace Walker this coming Mid of May for PSP...
Back to top Go down
RC_joe
Test Driver

PostSubject: Re: MGS Peace Walker Doll   MGS Peace Walker Doll EmptyThu May 06, 2010 2:41 am

AED.122 i a good price man!
i wish i had a PS-3,then id be able to play the latest MGS(kinnd old now).....addictive game man!!

@marqz- what scale is it??,and will i be able to get my hands on one or are they all out of stock,coz it says reservations closed?
Back to top Go down
marqzs83
Test Driver
marqzs83

PostSubject: Re: MGS Peace Walker Doll   MGS Peace Walker Doll EmptyThu May 06, 2010 2:52 am

On the site is says...

Size: approx. W 114 × D 70 × H 265mm

Sorry i don't know the scale...? dntknw
Back to top Go down
marqzs83
Test Driver
marqzs83

PostSubject: Re: MGS Peace Walker Doll   MGS Peace Walker Doll EmptyThu May 06, 2010 3:36 am

Stuff like this easily get "out of stock" in just a matter of time...

I wish i get one of those sad

@ Abdul, You said you have one? Do you have the Medicom 12" MGS4 Old Snake.. It's a limited Edition with fully articlated body and it's a very rare item? You buy online? How much?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MGS Peace Walker Doll   MGS Peace Walker Doll Empty

Back to top Go down

MGS Peace Walker Doll
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DubDrift :: Off-Topic Discussion :: Totally Unrelated-
Jump to: