DubDrift
Forum Update: Facebook Connect

You can now associate your Facebook account with Dubdrift by enabling the Facebook associate button found in your Profile preferences.

It's simple, you have to link your Facebook account with your account already created in the forum.

Connect in the forum> Profile> Preferences> Connect my Facebook account

From this point, your forum account and Facebook account are linked.

Jay
Administrator
DubDrift
Forum Update: Facebook Connect

You can now associate your Facebook account with Dubdrift by enabling the Facebook associate button found in your Profile preferences.

It's simple, you have to link your Facebook account with your account already created in the forum.

Connect in the forum> Profile> Preferences> Connect my Facebook account

From this point, your forum account and Facebook account are linked.

Jay
Administrator
DubDrift
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dubdrift : RC Drif Abu Dhabi

Dubai RCDubai RC  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
EP: DubDrift Sessions ● Fridays @ 5:00pm onwards ● Moven Pick Area2 ● Click HERE for location.

Latest topics
» any one here from abudhabi im new in RlC world
Time to get the GP section up and running - NEW O.S. 21 VZ-B V-Spec Limited Edition Emptyby rommel Thu Feb 18, 2016 2:50 am

» Mini Mayhem is back!
Time to get the GP section up and running - NEW O.S. 21 VZ-B V-Spec Limited Edition Emptyby Jay Tue Aug 04, 2015 4:55 pm

» Dubai adventure (teaser)
Time to get the GP section up and running - NEW O.S. 21 VZ-B V-Spec Limited Edition Emptyby cv3t Thu Mar 12, 2015 9:53 am

» Rock Crawlers in Dubai?
Time to get the GP section up and running - NEW O.S. 21 VZ-B V-Spec Limited Edition Emptyby pampoy Wed Jan 28, 2015 3:01 am

» Moven Pick Area Map
Time to get the GP section up and running - NEW O.S. 21 VZ-B V-Spec Limited Edition Emptyby kax79 Fri Dec 12, 2014 7:34 pm

» Family Fun Fly Day, 29th November
Time to get the GP section up and running - NEW O.S. 21 VZ-B V-Spec Limited Edition Emptyby king44 Sat Nov 22, 2014 2:54 am

» mini 4WD latest version
Time to get the GP section up and running - NEW O.S. 21 VZ-B V-Spec Limited Edition Emptyby Jay Sun Nov 16, 2014 5:09 pm

» Rc Drift King Meydan's Cup
Time to get the GP section up and running - NEW O.S. 21 VZ-B V-Spec Limited Edition Emptyby kax79 Sun Nov 02, 2014 1:06 am

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
J.Drift
Time to get the GP section up and running - NEW O.S. 21 VZ-B V-Spec Limited Edition Vote_lcapTime to get the GP section up and running - NEW O.S. 21 VZ-B V-Spec Limited Edition Voting_barTime to get the GP section up and running - NEW O.S. 21 VZ-B V-Spec Limited Edition Vote_rcap 
Jay
Time to get the GP section up and running - NEW O.S. 21 VZ-B V-Spec Limited Edition Vote_lcapTime to get the GP section up and running - NEW O.S. 21 VZ-B V-Spec Limited Edition Voting_barTime to get the GP section up and running - NEW O.S. 21 VZ-B V-Spec Limited Edition Vote_rcap 
LaNcE
jebjeb
cathurga
Bandit
strawb
paul
chardiboi
.j0sh
Webmail
DubDrift Webmail
free forum
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Time to get the GP section up and running - NEW O.S. 21 VZ-B V-Spec Limited Edition

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
paul
@dubdrift.com
@dubdrift.com
paul

Time to get the GP section up and running - NEW O.S. 21 VZ-B V-Spec Limited Edition Empty
PostSubject: Time to get the GP section up and running - NEW O.S. 21 VZ-B V-Spec Limited Edition   Time to get the GP section up and running - NEW O.S. 21 VZ-B V-Spec Limited Edition EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 3:08 pm

Figured it would be a good time to start getting the GP section up and going!

O.S. 21 VZ-B V-Spec Limited Edition

Time to get the GP section up and running - NEW O.S. 21 VZ-B V-Spec Limited Edition Osmg2010

A limited edition version of a proven winner – only 300 will be made and each engine is numbered!

With four IFMAR World titles and countless national and regional championships to its name, the .21 VZ-B V-Spec could be considered one of the greatest .21 size engines of all time – and for good reason.

Features a hardened chrome-plated 3-port cylinder liner with three intakes and one exhaust for high durability and long life.

A machined billet aluminium piston with a pair of parallel rings that trap fuel oils for excellent lubricating properties between the piston and sleeve is part of this engine. Cut outs in the side of the piston lighten its overall weight making it easier for the rod and crankshaft to move a higher RPM’s.

The slide valve 21J carburettor with 8mm and 9mm carb restrictors allow quick and easy tuning to specific race conditions and has four separate adjustment: High Speed, Mid-Speed, Low-Speed and Throttle-Stop.

The SG-style crankshaft in the V-Spec is constructed from hardened steel and machined to perfection. The counter weight is angled for the purpose of lightening it while the fuel chamber’s exit point is chamfered to provide a smooth path for fuel and air mixture.

The connecting rod sides use a knife-edged design to reduce drag and weight which increases horsepower.

This Limited Edition engine will mark the final production run of the .21 VZ-B V-Spec with a total run of 300 pieces. To commemorate this, the V-Spec LE will utilise the specially modified cooling head from the Speed II World Championship engine. It will feature sixteen machined holes for lighter weight and more efficient cooling and will be anodised in a very stunning gold…sure to stand out on and off the track. The top of the head will feature custom graphics to signify all four IFMAR World Championships. To top it off, each engine will be individually numbered! This special run will only be available from U. S. based dealers. Make sure to jump on these engines quickly…as they are sure to become a collectors item.

Specifications:
Practical: RPM: 3,000 – 40,000 RPM
Displacement: 0.211cu.in (3.46cc)
Output: 2.48 ps @ 33,000 RPM
Bore: 0.654in (16.6mm)
Stroke: 0.630in (16.0mm)
Weight W/O Muffler: 12.7oz (360g)
OSMG2066 O.S. 21 VZ-B V-Spec Limited Edition
Back to top Go down
http://dirtrc.blogspot.com/
tractorboy
@dubdrift.com
@dubdrift.com
tractorboy

Time to get the GP section up and running - NEW O.S. 21 VZ-B V-Spec Limited Edition Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time to get the GP section up and running - NEW O.S. 21 VZ-B V-Spec Limited Edition   Time to get the GP section up and running - NEW O.S. 21 VZ-B V-Spec Limited Edition EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 4:02 pm

And how much will this cost!?
Back to top Go down
paul
@dubdrift.com
@dubdrift.com
paul

PostSubject: Re: Time to get the GP section up and running - NEW O.S. 21 VZ-B V-Spec Limited Edition   Time to get the GP section up and running - NEW O.S. 21 VZ-B V-Spec Limited Edition EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 4:06 pm

$349.99 at AMainHobbies see HERE

not cheap but a great engine :drool5: and better than spending $530 on a O.S. Speed .21 VZ-B V-Spec II 08/09 Worlds Edition Competition Buggy Engine which is 99% the same engine with next on the same performance!
Back to top Go down
sideslider
Chase Driver
sideslider

PostSubject: Re: Time to get the GP section up and running - NEW O.S. 21 VZ-B V-Spec Limited Edition   Time to get the GP section up and running - NEW O.S. 21 VZ-B V-Spec Limited Edition EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 3:00 pm

i have the world champion VZ-B V-spec II (the most modern updated race engine from O.s) that comes in a black box with red flames.......to be honest, i think that would outperform this because it runs 40,000RPM @ 2.56 HP, but i would have rather bought this then the World Champ, if i knew it was coming out......Damn

Ahh well, just another thingg to Add to my list
Back to top Go down
paul
@dubdrift.com
@dubdrift.com
paul

PostSubject: Re: Time to get the GP section up and running - NEW O.S. 21 VZ-B V-Spec Limited Edition   Time to get the GP section up and running - NEW O.S. 21 VZ-B V-Spec Limited Edition EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 3:25 pm

Ahmad, your engine is definately better in terms of specs and performance but is it worth $200 more in price? for a slight performance boost?maybe? personally i wouldnt be able to justify it!very happy

Also realistically getting your motor tuned perfectly to perform at the spec is an art of its own.... very happy

if you're looking for great value have a look at THIS the Reedy 121VR .21 Off-Road Competition Nitro Buggy/Truggy Engine new 2009 ROAR Nationals winner at only $239

Time to get the GP section up and running - NEW O.S. 21 VZ-B V-Spec Limited Edition Asc80010
Back to top Go down
Samaj
Chase Driver
Samaj

PostSubject: Re: Time to get the GP section up and running - NEW O.S. 21 VZ-B V-Spec Limited Edition   Time to get the GP section up and running - NEW O.S. 21 VZ-B V-Spec Limited Edition EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 3:41 pm

Guys are we going to develop the offroad wing of Dubdrift...?
Back to top Go down
paul
@dubdrift.com
@dubdrift.com
paul

PostSubject: Re: Time to get the GP section up and running - NEW O.S. 21 VZ-B V-Spec Limited Edition   Time to get the GP section up and running - NEW O.S. 21 VZ-B V-Spec Limited Edition EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 3:50 pm

Sam,

There are sections on the forum dedicated to offroad EP and GP, hence the various offroad threads going around.

I think the idea was to get one site where all landbased RC topics could be discussed, I'm not sure if the offroad guys have been informed about the new sections on the forum.

I think it would be great to get all Landbased RC peeps using this site, in stead of being all on seperate forums....that way we'd have much better communication and knowledge sharing....

I reakon it would be great to grow the offroad thread on this forum!!!
Back to top Go down
sideslider
Chase Driver
sideslider

PostSubject: Re: Time to get the GP section up and running - NEW O.S. 21 VZ-B V-Spec Limited Edition   Time to get the GP section up and running - NEW O.S. 21 VZ-B V-Spec Limited Edition EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 6:44 pm

@paul

+100000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000001 on getting every RC'er on this site rather then scattered around other forums......this is what we designed the site to do.

I just bought that engine so i know i wouldnt be left at the back of the pack......problem is i found that out when it was too late.....

I hope some good offroad support kicks in soon
Back to top Go down
paul
@dubdrift.com
@dubdrift.com
paul

PostSubject: Re: Time to get the GP section up and running - NEW O.S. 21 VZ-B V-Spec Limited Edition   Time to get the GP section up and running - NEW O.S. 21 VZ-B V-Spec Limited Edition EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 9:18 pm

i know we're off topic here, but i have just posted an invite on rcuniverse for the offroaders there to come and join dubdrift and start using the dedicated offroad threads here!

hopefully they decide to move across bounce
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Time to get the GP section up and running - NEW O.S. 21 VZ-B V-Spec Limited Edition   Time to get the GP section up and running - NEW O.S. 21 VZ-B V-Spec Limited Edition Empty

Back to top Go down

Time to get the GP section up and running - NEW O.S. 21 VZ-B V-Spec Limited Edition
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DubDrift :: GP General Forums :: GP Off-Road :: Technical Discussion-
Jump to: