DubDrift
Forum Update: Facebook Connect

You can now associate your Facebook account with Dubdrift by enabling the Facebook associate button found in your Profile preferences.

It's simple, you have to link your Facebook account with your account already created in the forum.

Connect in the forum> Profile> Preferences> Connect my Facebook account

From this point, your forum account and Facebook account are linked.

Jay
Administrator
DubDrift
Forum Update: Facebook Connect

You can now associate your Facebook account with Dubdrift by enabling the Facebook associate button found in your Profile preferences.

It's simple, you have to link your Facebook account with your account already created in the forum.

Connect in the forum> Profile> Preferences> Connect my Facebook account

From this point, your forum account and Facebook account are linked.

Jay
Administrator
DubDrift
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dubdrift : RC Drif Abu Dhabi

Dubai RCDubai RC  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
EP: DubDrift Sessions ● Fridays @ 5:00pm onwards ● Moven Pick Area2 ● Click HERE for location.

Latest topics
» any one here from abudhabi im new in RlC world
Comedy Central (English) - Page 2 Emptyby rommel Thu Feb 18, 2016 2:50 am

» Mini Mayhem is back!
Comedy Central (English) - Page 2 Emptyby Jay Tue Aug 04, 2015 4:55 pm

» Dubai adventure (teaser)
Comedy Central (English) - Page 2 Emptyby cv3t Thu Mar 12, 2015 9:53 am

» Rock Crawlers in Dubai?
Comedy Central (English) - Page 2 Emptyby pampoy Wed Jan 28, 2015 3:01 am

» Moven Pick Area Map
Comedy Central (English) - Page 2 Emptyby kax79 Fri Dec 12, 2014 7:34 pm

» Family Fun Fly Day, 29th November
Comedy Central (English) - Page 2 Emptyby king44 Sat Nov 22, 2014 2:54 am

» mini 4WD latest version
Comedy Central (English) - Page 2 Emptyby Jay Sun Nov 16, 2014 5:09 pm

» Rc Drift King Meydan's Cup
Comedy Central (English) - Page 2 Emptyby kax79 Sun Nov 02, 2014 1:06 am

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
J.Drift
Comedy Central (English) - Page 2 Vote_lcapComedy Central (English) - Page 2 Voting_barComedy Central (English) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Jay
Comedy Central (English) - Page 2 Vote_lcapComedy Central (English) - Page 2 Voting_barComedy Central (English) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
LaNcE
jebjeb
cathurga
Bandit
strawb
paul
chardiboi
.j0sh
Webmail
DubDrift Webmail
free forum
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Comedy Central (English)

Go down 
+8
tonskie
street_sweeper
spy
JRacing
LaNcE
Jay
jhaps
.j0sh
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
sideslider
Chase Driver
sideslider

Comedy Central (English) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Comedy Central (English)   Comedy Central (English) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 9:32 pm

one day long ago,

three men found a magic pool,
the rules of the pool said that they had to jump
and say what they Wanted to land into (while still flying)

the first man tried it out,
he yelled out MONEY, so he landed in a pool of ca$h

the second man treid it out and yelled WOMEN!!
and he landed in a hot tub with fine looking ladies,

the third man jumped and forgot what he wanted to say,
he accidentally yelled out OHH $#!T

AND HE LANDED IN A POOL OF THE STUFF WHERE HE DROWNED TO DEATH

MORAL OF THE STORY: THINK BEFORE YOU LEAP!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHA
Back to top Go down
LaNcE
Lead Driver
LaNcE

PostSubject: Re: Comedy Central (English)   Comedy Central (English) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 11:06 pm

wahaha!

it's been a while since the last joke was posted..

wahahaha!
Back to top Go down
http://www.dubdrift.com
LaNcE
Lead Driver
LaNcE

PostSubject: Re: Comedy Central (English)   Comedy Central (English) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 1:11 pm

A police officer pulls over a speeding car. The officer says,' I clocked you at 80 miles per hour, sir.'

The driver says, 'Gee, officer, I had it on cruise control at 60; perhaps your radar gun needs calibrating. '

Not looking up from her knitting the wife says: 'Now don't be silly, dear -- you know that this car doesn't have cruise control.'

As the officer writes out the ticket, the driver looks over at his wife and growls,
'Can't you please keep your mouth shut for once !! ?'

The wife smiles demurely and says, 'Well dear you should be thankful your radar detector went off when it did or your speed would have been higher.'

As the officer makes out the second ticket for the illegal radar detector unit, the man glowers at his wife and says through clenched teeth,
'Woman, can't you keep your mouth shut?'

The officer frowns and says, 'And I notice that you're not wearing your seat belt, sir.
That's an automatic $75 fine.'

The driver says, 'Yeah, well, you see, officer, I had it on, but I took it off when you pulled me over so that I could get my license out of my back pocket.'

The wife says, 'Now, dear, you know very well that you didn't have your seat belt on. You never wear your seat belt when you're driving.'

And as the police officer is writing out the third ticket, the driver turns to his wife and barks, 'WILL YOU PLEASE SHUT UP??'

The officer looks over at the woman and asks, 'Does your husband always talk to you this way, Ma'am?'

'Only when he's been drinking.!!'
Back to top Go down
bong
Chase Driver
bong

PostSubject: Re: Comedy Central (English)   Comedy Central (English) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 3:39 pm

hahahahaha, good one lance.

so guys... what's the lesson of this story???

it's better to be pulled over with the mistress than with the wife clown
Back to top Go down
http://www.kodakcinelabs.ae
jebjeb
@dubdrift.com
@dubdrift.com
jebjeb

PostSubject: Re: Comedy Central (English)   Comedy Central (English) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 3:46 pm

you are right there sir bong... dont want to be like TW smile
Back to top Go down
LaNcE
Lead Driver
LaNcE

PostSubject: Re: Comedy Central (English)   Comedy Central (English) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 4:27 pm

hahaha!

then there's gonna be more problems..
Back to top Go down
sideslider
Chase Driver
sideslider

PostSubject: Re: Comedy Central (English)   Comedy Central (English) - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 2:44 am

I wont get pulled over.........I'll be going too fast offroad for them to catch me Comedy Central (English) - Page 2 868546 Comedy Central (English) - Page 2 620661
Back to top Go down
driftfreak
Test Driver
driftfreak

PostSubject: Re: Comedy Central (English)   Comedy Central (English) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 03, 2010 4:03 am

DISNEYLAND

Two blondes were going to Disneyland . They were driving on the Interstate when they saw the sign that said Disneyland LEFT. They started crying and turned around and went home.

FLORIDA OR MOON Two blondes living in Oklahoma were sitting on a bench talking, and one blonde says to the other, 'Which do you think is farther away... Florida or the moon?' The other blonde turns and says 'Helloooooooooo, can you see Florida ?????'

CAR TROUBLE A blonde pushes her BMW into a gas station. She tells the mechanic it died. After he works on it for a few minutes, it is idling smoothly. She says, 'What's the story?' He replies, 'Just crap in the carburetor' She asks, 'How often do I have to do that'

SPEEDING TICKET
A police officer stops a blonde for speeding and asks her very nicely if he could see her license. She replied in a huff, 'I wish you guys would get your act together. Just yesterday you take away my license and then today you expect me to show it to you!'

RIVER WALK There's this blonde out for a walk. She comes to a river and sees another blonde on the opposite bank 'Yoo-hoo!' she shouts, 'How can I get to the other side?'The second blonde looks up the river then down the river and shouts back, 'You ARE on the other side.'

AT THE DOCTOR'S OFFICE A gorgeous young redhead goes into the doctor's office and said that her body hurt wherever she touched it.'Impossible!' says the doctor.. 'Show me.' The redhead took her finger, pushed on her left shoulder and screamed, then she pushed her elbow and screamed even more. She pushed her knee and screamed; likewise she pushed her ankle and screamed. Everywhere she touched made her scream. The doctor said, 'You're not really a redhead, are you? 'Well, no' she said, 'I'm actually a blonde.' 'I thought so,' the doctor said, 'Your finger is broken.'

KNITTING A highway patrolman pulled alongside a speeding car on the freeway. Glancing at the car, he was astounded to see that the blonde behind the wheel was knitting!Realizing that she was oblivious to his flashing lights and siren, the trooper cranked down his window, turned on his bullhorn and yelled, 'PULL OVER!' 'NO!' the blonde yelled back, 'IT'S A SCARF!'

BLONDE ON THE SUN A Russian, an American, and a Blonde were talking one day.The Russian said, 'We were the first in space!' The American said, 'We were the first on the moon!' The Blonde said, 'So what? We're going to be the first on the sun!' The Russian and the American looked at each other and shook their heads.'You can't land on the sun, you idiot! You'll burn up!' said the Russian. To which the Blonde replied, 'We're not stupid, you know. We're going at night!'

IN A VACUUM A blonde was playing Trivial Pursuit one night... It was her turn. She rolled the dice and she landed on Science & Nature. Her question was, 'If you are in a vacuum and someone calls your name, can you hear it?' She thought for a time and then asked, 'Is it on or off?'

FINALLY, THE BLONDE JOKE TO END ALL BLONDE JOKES! A girl was visiting her blonde friend, who had acquired two new dogs, and asked her what their names were. The blonde responded by saying that one was named Rolex and one was named Timex. Her friend said, 'Whoever heard of someone naming dogs like that?' 'HELLLOOOOOOO......,' answered the blonde. 'They're watch dogs'!

laughing very happy
Back to top Go down
LaNcE
Lead Driver
LaNcE

PostSubject: Re: Comedy Central (English)   Comedy Central (English) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 03, 2010 12:52 pm

'Your finger is broken.'

hahaha!

that was the best!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Comedy Central (English)   Comedy Central (English) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Comedy Central (English)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DubDrift :: Off-Topic Discussion :: Comedy Central-
Jump to: