DubDrift
Forum Update: Facebook Connect

You can now associate your Facebook account with Dubdrift by enabling the Facebook associate button found in your Profile preferences.

It's simple, you have to link your Facebook account with your account already created in the forum.

Connect in the forum> Profile> Preferences> Connect my Facebook account

From this point, your forum account and Facebook account are linked.

Jay
Administrator
DubDrift
Forum Update: Facebook Connect

You can now associate your Facebook account with Dubdrift by enabling the Facebook associate button found in your Profile preferences.

It's simple, you have to link your Facebook account with your account already created in the forum.

Connect in the forum> Profile> Preferences> Connect my Facebook account

From this point, your forum account and Facebook account are linked.

Jay
Administrator
DubDrift
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dubdrift : RC Drif Abu Dhabi

Dubai RCDubai RC  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
EP: DubDrift Sessions ● Fridays @ 5:00pm onwards ● Moven Pick Area2 ● Click HERE for location.

Latest topics
» any one here from abudhabi im new in RlC world
Kyosho Maxxum FF buggy Emptyby rommel Thu Feb 18, 2016 2:50 am

» Mini Mayhem is back!
Kyosho Maxxum FF buggy Emptyby Jay Tue Aug 04, 2015 4:55 pm

» Dubai adventure (teaser)
Kyosho Maxxum FF buggy Emptyby cv3t Thu Mar 12, 2015 9:53 am

» Rock Crawlers in Dubai?
Kyosho Maxxum FF buggy Emptyby pampoy Wed Jan 28, 2015 3:01 am

» Moven Pick Area Map
Kyosho Maxxum FF buggy Emptyby kax79 Fri Dec 12, 2014 7:34 pm

» Family Fun Fly Day, 29th November
Kyosho Maxxum FF buggy Emptyby king44 Sat Nov 22, 2014 2:54 am

» mini 4WD latest version
Kyosho Maxxum FF buggy Emptyby Jay Sun Nov 16, 2014 5:09 pm

» Rc Drift King Meydan's Cup
Kyosho Maxxum FF buggy Emptyby kax79 Sun Nov 02, 2014 1:06 am

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
J.Drift
Kyosho Maxxum FF buggy Vote_lcapKyosho Maxxum FF buggy Voting_barKyosho Maxxum FF buggy Vote_rcap 
Jay
Kyosho Maxxum FF buggy Vote_lcapKyosho Maxxum FF buggy Voting_barKyosho Maxxum FF buggy Vote_rcap 
LaNcE
jebjeb
cathurga
Bandit
strawb
paul
chardiboi
.j0sh
Webmail
DubDrift Webmail
free forum
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Kyosho Maxxum FF buggy

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Samaj
Chase Driver
Samaj

Kyosho Maxxum FF buggy Empty
PostSubject: Kyosho Maxxum FF buggy   Kyosho Maxxum FF buggy EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 1:39 pm

In my crazy ebay shopping spree of all the cars that i wanted growing up. Already got the Hilux , FF01 , FF02 , Extreme Blackfoot (know is the new one but still) Have my eye set on the Kyosho Maxxum FF.

Probably the only ever front wheel off road buggy. They were initially allowed to run with the 4WD class. But were later disqualified as the apprently had an unfair advantage of lighter weight but same if not better handeling. Not sure how they were in jumps as the weight was upfront (well behind the front axel).
If anyone comes across one. Looking for a NIB or a runner.
Back to top Go down
Samaj
Chase Driver
Samaj

PostSubject: Re: Kyosho Maxxum FF buggy   Kyosho Maxxum FF buggy EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 2:26 pm

Managed to trace down a newely assembeled kit on ebay. Pics r from the seller.
Original 'buy it prise' 100 GBP. Two hours of back & forth later. I managed to get the original yellow wheels & tires as well. All for 55 GBP with a ESC, servo & motor. Only missing is the body,box & front bumper.

Kyosho Maxxum FF buggy 1-5

Kyosho Maxxum FF buggy 2-5

Kyosho Maxxum FF buggy 3-2

Original body. Box art.

Kyosho Maxxum FF buggy 4-2

Kyosho Maxxum FF buggy 131
Back to top Go down
Samaj
Chase Driver
Samaj

PostSubject: Re: Kyosho Maxxum FF buggy   Kyosho Maxxum FF buggy EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 2:46 pm

Guess noboday shares my interest. cry
Back to top Go down
cathurga
Lead Driver
cathurga

PostSubject: Re: Kyosho Maxxum FF buggy   Kyosho Maxxum FF buggy EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 3:18 pm

Too old, too classic... smile

Most of the Kyosho stuff is not as collectable to average joe, simply because they were racing machines by nature. Racers are not 'enthralled' by details and scale representation....and thus dont collect, ergo the cars arent collected as much.

I share your interest in so far as a FWD buggy is unusual, I like unusual. But to me the buggy looks like any other UFO type buggy on the market, past or present.

Kyosho that is collectable?? Try the nostalgic series....an incredible array of AWESOME looking cars. Hobby Center had the Ford GT40 ......and they decided it would look FANTASTIC in luminous pink......I weep at the sheer ignorance...

You and I have the same fixation for FWD.....I might be acquiring another FF01...just because..
Back to top Go down
sideslider
Chase Driver
sideslider

PostSubject: Re: Kyosho Maxxum FF buggy   Kyosho Maxxum FF buggy EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 4:42 pm

I agree with Andy here, i like the classics but for some reason this doesn't do it for me, granted the unusualness of it, i wonder how it would cope in offroad conditions....would the motor up front help the grip or just make it bog down?.....

Andy, What ford GT40? was it a model or a functioning RC kit? and PINK? WTF? what about blue, white, black or the other colors for originality...tisk tisk im not suprised at their stupidity either.......besides it's not the first time Kyosho Maxxum FF buggy 986620
Back to top Go down
i8tweety
Mechanic

PostSubject: Re: Kyosho Maxxum FF buggy   Kyosho Maxxum FF buggy EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 7:57 am

I guess you could say I share your interest...seeing as the bottom photo of the new/assembled maxxum ff on a billiard table is mine.

smile
Back to top Go down
Samaj
Chase Driver
Samaj

PostSubject: Re: Kyosho Maxxum FF buggy   Kyosho Maxxum FF buggy EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 2:29 pm

Good to see oversees Maxxum lovers on the forum. Welcome......
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kyosho Maxxum FF buggy   Kyosho Maxxum FF buggy Empty

Back to top Go down

Kyosho Maxxum FF buggy
Page 1 of 1