DubDrift
Forum Update: Facebook Connect

You can now associate your Facebook account with Dubdrift by enabling the Facebook associate button found in your Profile preferences.

It's simple, you have to link your Facebook account with your account already created in the forum.

Connect in the forum> Profile> Preferences> Connect my Facebook account

From this point, your forum account and Facebook account are linked.

Jay
Administrator
DubDrift
Forum Update: Facebook Connect

You can now associate your Facebook account with Dubdrift by enabling the Facebook associate button found in your Profile preferences.

It's simple, you have to link your Facebook account with your account already created in the forum.

Connect in the forum> Profile> Preferences> Connect my Facebook account

From this point, your forum account and Facebook account are linked.

Jay
Administrator
DubDrift
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dubdrift : RC Drif Abu Dhabi

Dubai RCDubai RC  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
EP: DubDrift Sessions ● Fridays @ 5:00pm onwards ● Moven Pick Area2 ● Click HERE for location.

Latest topics
» any one here from abudhabi im new in RlC world
RC newbie here - Page 2 Emptyby rommel Thu Feb 18, 2016 2:50 am

» Mini Mayhem is back!
RC newbie here - Page 2 Emptyby Jay Tue Aug 04, 2015 4:55 pm

» Dubai adventure (teaser)
RC newbie here - Page 2 Emptyby cv3t Thu Mar 12, 2015 9:53 am

» Rock Crawlers in Dubai?
RC newbie here - Page 2 Emptyby pampoy Wed Jan 28, 2015 3:01 am

» Moven Pick Area Map
RC newbie here - Page 2 Emptyby kax79 Fri Dec 12, 2014 7:34 pm

» Family Fun Fly Day, 29th November
RC newbie here - Page 2 Emptyby king44 Sat Nov 22, 2014 2:54 am

» mini 4WD latest version
RC newbie here - Page 2 Emptyby Jay Sun Nov 16, 2014 5:09 pm

» Rc Drift King Meydan's Cup
RC newbie here - Page 2 Emptyby kax79 Sun Nov 02, 2014 1:06 am

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
J.Drift
RC newbie here - Page 2 Vote_lcapRC newbie here - Page 2 Voting_barRC newbie here - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Jay
RC newbie here - Page 2 Vote_lcapRC newbie here - Page 2 Voting_barRC newbie here - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
LaNcE
jebjeb
cathurga
Bandit
strawb
paul
chardiboi
.j0sh
Webmail
DubDrift Webmail
free forum
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

RC newbie here

Go down 
+9
speedyAdik
J.Drift
strawb
sideslider
paul
LaNcE
Aemal
Abdul Basit
biker_jet
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
strawb
@dubdrift.com
@dubdrift.com
strawb

RC newbie here - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RC newbie here   RC newbie here - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 5:27 pm

great ..... congrats on the purchase ..... that was fast
Back to top Go down
http://forcea.multiply.com/
J.Drift
J.Drift

PostSubject: Re: RC newbie here   RC newbie here - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 5:31 pm

congtratz for your new kit bro smile

post some picture of your kit we want to see it :cheers:
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/
RECKRACING
Administrator
RECKRACING

PostSubject: Re: RC newbie here   RC newbie here - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 5:33 pm

Hey man Im sure youl enjoy it!
Back to top Go down
biker_jet
Test Driver
biker_jet

PostSubject: Re: RC newbie here   RC newbie here - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 5:40 pm

Thanks guys.. anyway i dont have the actual pictures yet since I am in the office but this is picture of my HSP flying fish

[img]RC newbie here - Page 2 12584510[/img]

and I'll will make it something like this next week

[img]RC newbie here - Page 2 Driftm10[/img]
Back to top Go down
Jay
Administrator
Jay

PostSubject: Re: RC newbie here   RC newbie here - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 5:46 pm

that was fast..

HSP RTR from Joy Corner.. does it have purple alloy upper deck? one of the guys uses this kit.. Chris(ginnackle) looks really tough cause he's been using it from the start.

but i would prefer if you got an unassembled one so you could familarize your chassis by building it yourself. btw do they have spares / upgrades for this kit?

welcome to the forums bro clown
Back to top Go down
http://www.dubdrift.com
chardiboi
Chase Driver
chardiboi

PostSubject: Re: RC newbie here   RC newbie here - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 5:47 pm

wohoooooo. . . . . welcome to the addiction!!!!!

I'm richard. . . i'm an addict. . . .

you should also try something that goes slow dude. . . .
less speed. . . more torque. . .

rock crawling. . . wink
Back to top Go down
biker_jet
Test Driver
biker_jet

PostSubject: Re: RC newbie here   RC newbie here - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 5:54 pm

Yup that's the one from Joy corner.. purple with gold rims... They do have upgrade parts for it.. I'll run this for a couple of months and I'll think about replacing the Motor.. I cant get an unassembled one since I also tune my bike most of the time so its a time constraint issue.

For sure i'll give rock crawling a shot but i'll play with drifting first..

Actually, I was thinking about getting an RC for about a year ago but things happened, that's why it was delayed for a while
Back to top Go down
RECKRACING
Administrator
RECKRACING

PostSubject: Re: RC newbie here   RC newbie here - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 6:16 pm

I think its the same kit as ginnackle's, good thing about this kit is that its got a lot of spares available now and its fairly cheap, I'm surprised to see that shop carries a lot of stuff now, although mostly HSP brand, you can get spares from them or you can check Dragon Mart where these kits are also available, guess it will be cheaper there.
Back to top Go down
chardiboi
Chase Driver
chardiboi

PostSubject: Re: RC newbie here   RC newbie here - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 6:22 pm

and their drift tires are fairly cheap. . . and comparable to HPI's T-drift. . . .
Back to top Go down
biker_jet
Test Driver
biker_jet

PostSubject: Re: RC newbie here   RC newbie here - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 3:53 am

Hi Guys,

Thank you for the warm welcome last saturday. I'll be dropping by again this weekend. Just an update, I was actually thinking of getting another kit since I thought i got a fairly cheap chinese one. But I asked my cousin in the states who is also into RCng about my hsp stuff. According to him he never heard of the brand name so I sent some pictures of the chassis, he told me that the chassis I have is known in the US as Exceed Champion, technically they rebrand it and sold it with a brushless system. He told me that it is getting fairly popular since it is half the price of tamiyas and HPI's, as matter of fact he'll be sending me an EZrun 4000KV 9t brushless combo (i dont even know what does it means) for the kit in a couple of weeks and told me to keep the kit and just upgrade it. I hope you guys can help me set it up since Im new to this thing.

Made some reseach about the Exceed champion and got alot of videos in Youtube..

Here's an exceed hitting 70 mph
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZJKCBy_47wA
Back to top Go down
RECKRACING
Administrator
RECKRACING

PostSubject: Re: RC newbie here   RC newbie here - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 1:01 pm

Yup the HSP car comes in a variety of other brands, If you compare it with the "Known" brands, theres not much difference with regards to design,geometry etc. the only difference would be the quality of materials they use. This I think would be the disadvantage of the chinese kits especially if you use it in touring. But in drifting its a different story, Ginnackle's car has been around since we started, its the same car and even made it on the centerfold of "Express" news!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RC newbie here   RC newbie here - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

RC newbie here
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2