DubDrift
Forum Update: Facebook Connect

You can now associate your Facebook account with Dubdrift by enabling the Facebook associate button found in your Profile preferences.

It's simple, you have to link your Facebook account with your account already created in the forum.

Connect in the forum> Profile> Preferences> Connect my Facebook account

From this point, your forum account and Facebook account are linked.

Jay
Administrator
DubDrift
Forum Update: Facebook Connect

You can now associate your Facebook account with Dubdrift by enabling the Facebook associate button found in your Profile preferences.

It's simple, you have to link your Facebook account with your account already created in the forum.

Connect in the forum> Profile> Preferences> Connect my Facebook account

From this point, your forum account and Facebook account are linked.

Jay
Administrator
DubDrift
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dubdrift : RC Drif Abu Dhabi

Dubai RCDubai RC  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
EP: DubDrift Sessions ● Fridays @ 5:00pm onwards ● Moven Pick Area2 ● Click HERE for location.

Latest topics
» any one here from abudhabi im new in RlC world
Dubdrift Awareness Poster revision Emptyby rommel Thu Feb 18, 2016 2:50 am

» Mini Mayhem is back!
Dubdrift Awareness Poster revision Emptyby Jay Tue Aug 04, 2015 4:55 pm

» Dubai adventure (teaser)
Dubdrift Awareness Poster revision Emptyby cv3t Thu Mar 12, 2015 9:53 am

» Rock Crawlers in Dubai?
Dubdrift Awareness Poster revision Emptyby pampoy Wed Jan 28, 2015 3:01 am

» Moven Pick Area Map
Dubdrift Awareness Poster revision Emptyby kax79 Fri Dec 12, 2014 7:34 pm

» Family Fun Fly Day, 29th November
Dubdrift Awareness Poster revision Emptyby king44 Sat Nov 22, 2014 2:54 am

» mini 4WD latest version
Dubdrift Awareness Poster revision Emptyby Jay Sun Nov 16, 2014 5:09 pm

» Rc Drift King Meydan's Cup
Dubdrift Awareness Poster revision Emptyby kax79 Sun Nov 02, 2014 1:06 am

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
J.Drift
Dubdrift Awareness Poster revision Vote_lcapDubdrift Awareness Poster revision Voting_barDubdrift Awareness Poster revision Vote_rcap 
Jay
Dubdrift Awareness Poster revision Vote_lcapDubdrift Awareness Poster revision Voting_barDubdrift Awareness Poster revision Vote_rcap 
LaNcE
jebjeb
cathurga
Bandit
strawb
paul
chardiboi
.j0sh
Webmail
DubDrift Webmail
free forum
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Dubdrift Awareness Poster revision

Go down 
+3
J.Drift
Jay
paul
7 posters
AuthorMessage
paul
@dubdrift.com
@dubdrift.com
paul

Dubdrift Awareness Poster revision Empty
PostSubject: Dubdrift Awareness Poster revision   Dubdrift Awareness Poster revision EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 3:19 pm

Hey Guys,

Just a heads up, it probably worth updating the awareness poster with the new timings and new web address.

Cheers

Paul
Back to top Go down
http://dirtrc.blogspot.com/
Jay
Administrator
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Dubdrift Awareness Poster revision   Dubdrift Awareness Poster revision EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 7:14 pm

yup i guess we should.. a lot has changed lol
thanks for the reminder paul clown

@richard all up to you now.. on your free time clown
btw i think we have an error on the map.. oud metha road is the one infront eppco-burgerking not the road going to lamcy.

one more thing we might try out moven pick area1 soon incase we go thru with the GTmayhem.. if its ok with you guys clown
Back to top Go down
http://www.dubdrift.com
J.Drift
J.Drift

PostSubject: Re: Dubdrift Awareness Poster revision   Dubdrift Awareness Poster revision EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 7:30 pm

area 2? no problem it is more bigger space & i think even in summer it has more shade becasue it is sorrounded by building smile
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/
cathurga
Lead Driver
cathurga

PostSubject: Re: Dubdrift Awareness Poster revision   Dubdrift Awareness Poster revision EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 8:02 pm

Area 2 has some shade, and it is nice and big. The only problem is it seems to be a pick-up point for labourers working nearby, and therefore a bit of a bus parking lot.
A few strategically placed car should see to that though. smile

With regards to the posters it would be nice to see what sort of 'reaction' we get from having them up. I know for sure that the guy from Abu Dhabi that was there last week got the information off a poster and called Jay. Our numbers have swelled to 82 and I thought it was good when we reached 50! I think the posters have had a lot to contribute towards that, so well done. Good catchy artwork and easy directions will get some people in.

Our next target is to get all the hobby shops to put their hands in and rent a warehouse for summer running...hey, who knows, maybe one day Dubdrift will be managing the local indoor RC track and we will all be working for Jay and Erick...
Back to top Go down
Jay
Administrator
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Dubdrift Awareness Poster revision   Dubdrift Awareness Poster revision EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 1:16 pm

@andy chris the guy from auh 1st called jon then told him to call me then when he and i coudlnt figure out how to meet for he doesnt really know much about dubai i told him to call you lol

managing an indoor rc track would be nice lol but im sure it cannot support me financially lol
it can be our night job clown everyone has to pay for entries ok.

@jon where did chris got the info about us? ask him to join the forum..
Back to top Go down
Jay
Administrator
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Dubdrift Awareness Poster revision   Dubdrift Awareness Poster revision EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 4:14 am

sir richard clown
Back to top Go down
chardiboi
Chase Driver
chardiboi

PostSubject: Re: Dubdrift Awareness Poster revision   Dubdrift Awareness Poster revision EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 9:38 am

hmmmmmmm. . . . . .smile done
Back to top Go down
LaNcE
Lead Driver
LaNcE

PostSubject: Re: Dubdrift Awareness Poster revision   Dubdrift Awareness Poster revision EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 9:40 am

let's see it sir chard..

thanks! i hope my car is there too.. hehe..
Back to top Go down
chardiboi
Chase Driver
chardiboi

PostSubject: Re: Dubdrift Awareness Poster revision   Dubdrift Awareness Poster revision EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 12:11 pm

ok, i thought i was just going to update the details. . . . but anyways it's cool to update everything else also. . . . but the thing is i don't have much action shots. . . . especially mini mayhems. . . .i will try to look into what's posted. . . maybe we should do a proper photo ops session,. . .. . maybe chris could do it. . . . drifting, mini, offroad, even crawling. . . might as well change the headline, make it generic to all like electric powered radio control. . or something in line with that. ...
Back to top Go down
jebjeb
@dubdrift.com
@dubdrift.com
jebjeb

PostSubject: Re: Dubdrift Awareness Poster revision   Dubdrift Awareness Poster revision EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 12:19 pm

thats a great idea sir chard! smile
Back to top Go down
J.Drift
J.Drift

PostSubject: Re: Dubdrift Awareness Poster revision   Dubdrift Awareness Poster revision EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 12:38 pm

that look cool sir chard go! go! go! smile
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/
paul
@dubdrift.com
@dubdrift.com
paul

PostSubject: Re: Dubdrift Awareness Poster revision   Dubdrift Awareness Poster revision EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 12:47 pm

@chard, think that definately makes sense as the group is growing and we are staring to get all sorts of EP cars down!
Back to top Go down
http://dirtrc.blogspot.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dubdrift Awareness Poster revision   Dubdrift Awareness Poster revision Empty

Back to top Go down

Dubdrift Awareness Poster revision
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DubDrift :: Site Support :: Help and Suggestions-
Jump to: