DubDrift
Forum Update: Facebook Connect

You can now associate your Facebook account with Dubdrift by enabling the Facebook associate button found in your Profile preferences.

It's simple, you have to link your Facebook account with your account already created in the forum.

Connect in the forum> Profile> Preferences> Connect my Facebook account

From this point, your forum account and Facebook account are linked.

Jay
Administrator
DubDrift
Forum Update: Facebook Connect

You can now associate your Facebook account with Dubdrift by enabling the Facebook associate button found in your Profile preferences.

It's simple, you have to link your Facebook account with your account already created in the forum.

Connect in the forum> Profile> Preferences> Connect my Facebook account

From this point, your forum account and Facebook account are linked.

Jay
Administrator
DubDrift
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dubdrift : RC Drif Abu Dhabi

Dubai RCDubai RC  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
EP: DubDrift Sessions ● Fridays @ 5:00pm onwards ● Moven Pick Area2 ● Click HERE for location.

Latest topics
» any one here from abudhabi im new in RlC world
Lap Timing System - Page 4 Emptyby rommel Thu Feb 18, 2016 2:50 am

» Mini Mayhem is back!
Lap Timing System - Page 4 Emptyby Jay Tue Aug 04, 2015 4:55 pm

» Dubai adventure (teaser)
Lap Timing System - Page 4 Emptyby cv3t Thu Mar 12, 2015 9:53 am

» Rock Crawlers in Dubai?
Lap Timing System - Page 4 Emptyby pampoy Wed Jan 28, 2015 3:01 am

» Moven Pick Area Map
Lap Timing System - Page 4 Emptyby kax79 Fri Dec 12, 2014 7:34 pm

» Family Fun Fly Day, 29th November
Lap Timing System - Page 4 Emptyby king44 Sat Nov 22, 2014 2:54 am

» mini 4WD latest version
Lap Timing System - Page 4 Emptyby Jay Sun Nov 16, 2014 5:09 pm

» Rc Drift King Meydan's Cup
Lap Timing System - Page 4 Emptyby kax79 Sun Nov 02, 2014 1:06 am

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
J.Drift
Lap Timing System - Page 4 Vote_lcapLap Timing System - Page 4 Voting_barLap Timing System - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
Jay
Lap Timing System - Page 4 Vote_lcapLap Timing System - Page 4 Voting_barLap Timing System - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
LaNcE
jebjeb
cathurga
Bandit
strawb
paul
chardiboi
.j0sh
Webmail
DubDrift Webmail
free forum
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Lap Timing System

Go down 
+10
Bandit
LaNcE
kubrador
gerg
Nitram
aaryan
sideslider
paul
Jay
cathurga
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
RECKRACING
Administrator
RECKRACING

Lap Timing System - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lap Timing System   Lap Timing System - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 2:22 pm

Ill try to make a mounting plate for the M05s, got the idea how it works, It should be higher above the steering link so theres no obstruction. I'l get it done for the M05 guys so we can have a good run next meet.
Back to top Go down
Jay
Administrator
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Lap Timing System   Lap Timing System - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 2:45 pm

nice run last weekend andy, with regards to the location of bridge dont you think its much better if we could place it on the start of the grid so hot lap starts at once and not after one lap. you just have to park on the other side and its a much slower part of the track compared to its location the last time.
Back to top Go down
http://www.dubdrift.com
vineshvijayan
Chase Driver
vineshvijayan

PostSubject: Re: Lap Timing System   Lap Timing System - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 7:13 pm

yeppeeee gues others should upgrade to M05 soon
Back to top Go down
Bandit
Lead Driver

PostSubject: Re: Lap Timing System   Lap Timing System - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 7:58 pm

no pictures on the race?

@sir andy what brand of transponder you bought? you have the link?
Back to top Go down
cathurga
Lead Driver
cathurga

PostSubject: Re: Lap Timing System   Lap Timing System - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 8:24 pm

@Jay, yeah, I think about 1/3 of the way down the main straight would be ok....maybe a little less. The speeds get quite high there too, but with 5 in a race, we could hve a small grid before the gate....will have a look next time.

@vinesh.....why would we do that? Th M03's have no mounting problems...and they are MUCH MUCH quicker.LOL

@Bandit, check through this thread, think I put it up here somewhere.....rclapcounter.com or something...
Back to top Go down
jebjeb
@dubdrift.com
@dubdrift.com
jebjeb

PostSubject: Re: Lap Timing System   Lap Timing System - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 8:27 pm

you guys are addict! hahahaha! what M chassis would you prefer for a newbie like me smile planning to join you guys soon! smile hihihihi!
Back to top Go down
sideslider
Chase Driver
sideslider

PostSubject: Re: Lap Timing System   Lap Timing System - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 8:32 pm

hmmmmmmm 🎅 chirstmas present for me first lol
Back to top Go down
gerg
@dubdrift.com
@dubdrift.com
gerg

PostSubject: Re: Lap Timing System   Lap Timing System - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 10:27 pm

cathurga wrote:

@vinesh.....why would we do that? Th M03's have no mounting problems...and they are MUCH MUCH quicker.LOL

Ahmed put in some good laps with his M05, I'm going to have to put the bearings into my M03 to keep up with him next meet. lol
I've also ordered some shocks and tyres....... competition is getting tougher, I wonder if my mods will help!
Back to top Go down
gerg
@dubdrift.com
@dubdrift.com
gerg

PostSubject: Re: Lap Timing System   Lap Timing System - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 10:29 pm

Andy,
Did you manage to get the lap times off the PC? Does it save them?
Would be interesting to see........
Back to top Go down
paul
@dubdrift.com
@dubdrift.com
paul

PostSubject: Re: Lap Timing System   Lap Timing System - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 12:21 am

sideslider wrote:
hmmmmmmm 🎅 chirstmas present for me first lol

Ahmad, are you talking about replacing the Abu Dhabi spec (Blacked out windows) Datsun 240z with Swift shell now.....hahaha
Back to top Go down
http://dirtrc.blogspot.com/
Jay
Administrator
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Lap Timing System   Lap Timing System - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 12:30 am

was ahmeds windshield got stickers on or was it painted lol
nice run though with the blue streak man clown
Back to top Go down
http://www.dubdrift.com
paul
@dubdrift.com
@dubdrift.com
paul

PostSubject: Re: Lap Timing System   Lap Timing System - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 12:35 am

altimeters wrote:
was ahmeds windsheild got stickers on or was it painted lol
nice run though with the blue streak clown

It was painted on with zero chance of removal.....in true Abu Dhabi style! hahahaha

Sorry Ahmad, we have to mock the windows cause we cant mock your driving this week!
Back to top Go down
http://dirtrc.blogspot.com/
gerg
@dubdrift.com
@dubdrift.com
gerg

PostSubject: Re: Lap Timing System   Lap Timing System - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 12:49 am

paul@play wrote:
altimeters wrote:
was ahmeds windsheild got stickers on or was it painted lol
nice run though with the blue streak clown

It was painted on with zero chance of removal.....in true Abu Dhabi style! hahahaha

Sorry Ahmad, we have to mock the windows cause we cant mock your driving this week!

On a trip to Oman a few years ago I was very amused to see as we crossed the border some Abu Dhabi plated 4x4, with the owners trying (not very successfully) to remove the tinting from their windscreen / front side windows.

Omani border officers were not letting them through with their 'black' tints.
Back to top Go down
Nitram
Co-Driver
Nitram

PostSubject: Re: Lap Timing System   Lap Timing System - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 1:00 am

@ahmed, nice race... :cheers:
Back to top Go down
sideslider
Chase Driver
sideslider

PostSubject: Re: Lap Timing System   Lap Timing System - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 1:01 am

loool

you guys always seem to find a way!!!!!!

guess i'll just keep coming back with winning over and over ahhaahahahaha i'll just get a new datsun shell and make sure the widows are clear

@nitram - thanks man, hope to have the honor of running with you next race
Back to top Go down
cathurga
Lead Driver
cathurga

PostSubject: Re: Lap Timing System   Lap Timing System - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 2:50 am

I will get the lap times off the PC...somehow....but I recall seeing the differences between the two of you were marginal to say the least.

What I did notice however, that there was cutting of corners all the way through....on the simpler software, I found two VERY useful buttons. The one says

+1 (add one second penalty to a specific driver)

the other says

+5 (add 5 sec penalty to a specific driver)

First we need to get a marshalling system going (those who are not racing) and then a event judge to start hitting the aforementioned buttons....

That should see things levelling out ...HAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHA

BTW everyone...if it was Abu Dhabi spec, it would have huge, over-inflated 'shaheen' radials and a set of flashing headlights...hehehehehe

Ahmed, you owe your laptimes to the bodykit you were using....LOL
Back to top Go down
cathurga
Lead Driver
cathurga

PostSubject: Re: Lap Timing System   Lap Timing System - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 12:06 pm

Jebjeb,

If you are looking for a second hand mini, I might have one for you. A guy who came down with us ONCE, has never got the inclination to come back....!! poor him.

He has indicated that he may not use it....It is used, but in decent condition...not sure if it is fitted out with a radio, but will check....
Back to top Go down
J.Drift
J.Drift

PostSubject: Re: Lap Timing System   Lap Timing System - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 1:35 pm

hey andy i have a question

im using a 3000KV SP BL motor i want to use it to my entry to GT do you think how many pecent i have to set my remote to make legal to a silvercan class GT
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/
cathurga
Lead Driver
cathurga

PostSubject: Re: Lap Timing System   Lap Timing System - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 2:05 pm

I have the hobbywing version of the same motor in my mini, and have the throttle EPA set at 60%.....and is probably a little quicker than stock silvercan at the moment...so I reckon 55% would be about right....but that depends on how you gear it. If everyone is running 25T pinion,55T spur on a silvercan, and you run a 19T on a 58T pinion, it might even out the top speed.
It would be preferable to use gearing to even them out rather than EPA. BL motors dont like to labour....they prefer being at about 90% efficiency. This is what I am told....it is not gospel though...
Back to top Go down
J.Drift
J.Drift

PostSubject: Re: Lap Timing System   Lap Timing System - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 2:25 pm

thanks for the info

im using 28T pinion & 106T spur do you think 65 will be nough?
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/
jebjeb
@dubdrift.com
@dubdrift.com
jebjeb

PostSubject: Re: Lap Timing System   Lap Timing System - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 2:47 pm

no fare! use silvercan jon! hahahaha1 saw your x-ray run last week and its darn fast! my o3f cant catch up! grrrrr!!!
Back to top Go down
Bandit
Lead Driver

PostSubject: Re: Lap Timing System   Lap Timing System - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 2:51 pm

+1 use silvercan Jon! how i wish i am there to race with you guys!
Back to top Go down
gerg
@dubdrift.com
@dubdrift.com
gerg

PostSubject: Re: Lap Timing System   Lap Timing System - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 2:53 pm

I think Jon should supply us all with BL systems so it is completely fair. :cheers:
Back to top Go down
Bandit
Lead Driver

PostSubject: Re: Lap Timing System   Lap Timing System - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 2:55 pm

your BL jon is i think equivalent to a sport tuned black motor. so it's 23T hahahaha your competing with 27T motor. hahahahaha! set your EPA to 40% ill race with you! hahahahha
Back to top Go down
RECKRACING
Administrator
RECKRACING

PostSubject: Re: Lap Timing System   Lap Timing System - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 2:59 pm

A BL will always be a BL, even if you set your EPA to a minimum, why not buy a silvercan so it will be fair to evryone, Jon, can your BL esc works on a brushed motor as well? if it does then you could use a silvercan for it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lap Timing System   Lap Timing System - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Lap Timing System
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next