DubDrift
Forum Update: Facebook Connect

You can now associate your Facebook account with Dubdrift by enabling the Facebook associate button found in your Profile preferences.

It's simple, you have to link your Facebook account with your account already created in the forum.

Connect in the forum> Profile> Preferences> Connect my Facebook account

From this point, your forum account and Facebook account are linked.

Jay
Administrator
DubDrift
Forum Update: Facebook Connect

You can now associate your Facebook account with Dubdrift by enabling the Facebook associate button found in your Profile preferences.

It's simple, you have to link your Facebook account with your account already created in the forum.

Connect in the forum> Profile> Preferences> Connect my Facebook account

From this point, your forum account and Facebook account are linked.

Jay
Administrator
DubDrift
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dubdrift : RC Drif Abu Dhabi

Dubai RCDubai RC  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
EP: DubDrift Sessions ● Fridays @ 5:00pm onwards ● Moven Pick Area2 ● Click HERE for location.

Latest topics
» any one here from abudhabi im new in RlC world
www.dubdrift.com Emptyby rommel Thu Feb 18, 2016 2:50 am

» Mini Mayhem is back!
www.dubdrift.com Emptyby Jay Tue Aug 04, 2015 4:55 pm

» Dubai adventure (teaser)
www.dubdrift.com Emptyby cv3t Thu Mar 12, 2015 9:53 am

» Rock Crawlers in Dubai?
www.dubdrift.com Emptyby pampoy Wed Jan 28, 2015 3:01 am

» Moven Pick Area Map
www.dubdrift.com Emptyby kax79 Fri Dec 12, 2014 7:34 pm

» Family Fun Fly Day, 29th November
www.dubdrift.com Emptyby king44 Sat Nov 22, 2014 2:54 am

» mini 4WD latest version
www.dubdrift.com Emptyby Jay Sun Nov 16, 2014 5:09 pm

» Rc Drift King Meydan's Cup
www.dubdrift.com Emptyby kax79 Sun Nov 02, 2014 1:06 am

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
J.Drift
www.dubdrift.com Vote_lcapwww.dubdrift.com Voting_barwww.dubdrift.com Vote_rcap 
Jay
LaNcE
jebjeb
cathurga
Bandit
strawb
paul
chardiboi
.j0sh
Webmail
DubDrift Webmail
free forum
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

www.dubdrift.com

Go down 
+10
chardiboi
.j0sh
Unixeer
neil
kubrador
sideslider
cathurga
Bandit
J.Drift
Jay
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Jay
Administrator
Jay

www.dubdrift.com Empty
PostSubject: www.dubdrift.com   www.dubdrift.com EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 7:01 pm

we have been waiting for this for a long time and now we have the chance to have our own domain name. this is how it works..

Credits Management

First Descritption

The credits management allows the founder to change the services and to upgrade features of his forum through a unique interface. Credits are the global currency on forumotion. You can purchase them through paypal or Allopass. If your forum has enough credits, you can spend them on the following features:

-Disable advertisements on your forum (for either members only or for both members and guests)
-Increase the storage space for your gallery
-Buy a custom domain name
-Edit your forum's template

Purchasing Credits

By Credit Card via Paypal
After you have chosen your currency and the desired amount of credits (by either selecting a preset value from the dropdown list or by directly entering a value), you will have acces to the Paypal interface. Fill in the different fields and validate. Your credits will be added soon after the transaction - this can probably need some time.

Donations

Members can also contribute to your forum by donating credits. The money used for this donation will be directly converted into forum credits - you don't recieve the "real" money. Every member can access the donation page through this link:

DubDrift Donate Page

The procedure of buying and donating credits is the same as if you'd purchase them through the admin panel - as explained above.

Important

It is not possible to remove already purchased credits. It's also not possible to transfer them to another forum.

clown
Back to top Go down
http://www.dubdrift.com
J.Drift
J.Drift

www.dubdrift.com Empty
PostSubject: Re: www.dubdrift.com   www.dubdrift.com EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 7:13 pm

hi admin jay

that coool smile how much will it cost do you think the DD fund will be enough ?
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/
Anonymous

www.dubdrift.com Empty
PostSubject: Re: www.dubdrift.com   www.dubdrift.com EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 7:33 pm

so far dubdrift fund is DHS 382.30 at your disposal JAY smile
Back to top Go down
Bandit
Lead Driver

www.dubdrift.com Empty
PostSubject: Re: www.dubdrift.com   www.dubdrift.com EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 7:35 pm

hope i can help. calling all members of Dubdrift...you know what to do, this is not compulsary...support the DD!
Back to top Go down
J.Drift
J.Drift

www.dubdrift.com Empty
PostSubject: Re: www.dubdrift.com   www.dubdrift.com EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 7:51 pm

we can use papi ians's PP for that smile
Back to top Go down
cathurga
Lead Driver
cathurga

www.dubdrift.com Empty
PostSubject: Re: www.dubdrift.com   www.dubdrift.com EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 7:53 pm

...where's the donate button? ...and do they take Paypal?
Back to top Go down
Jay
Administrator
Jay

www.dubdrift.com Empty
PostSubject: Re: www.dubdrift.com   www.dubdrift.com EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 8:10 pm

let me share this link for your info guys..
domain cost

getting our own domain name from other websites might be cheaper but i cant assure you guys how long or will i be able to configure everything out for this is a little beyond my expertise clown

sample prices:
-forumotion domain = $19-$20 per year
-yahoo domain = $9 per year

very cheap clown
Back to top Go down
sideslider
Chase Driver
sideslider

www.dubdrift.com Empty
PostSubject: Re: www.dubdrift.com   www.dubdrift.com EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 9:32 pm

i support this - as soon as i have my funds rolling in but for no > walang pera!!! lol!
Back to top Go down
kubrador
Test Driver
kubrador

www.dubdrift.com Empty
PostSubject: Re: www.dubdrift.com   www.dubdrift.com EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 10:49 pm

i also support this move....but getting idea or support from the members of DD through thread is little bit difficult...maybe we can set a meeting that all members are free..that we can share ideas/opinion and come up with a perfect solution for DUBDRIFT FORUMATION upgrade.. smile

while dringking a ice cold red horse beer lol! (just kidding)
Back to top Go down
neil
Mechanic
neil

www.dubdrift.com Empty
PostSubject: Re: www.dubdrift.com   www.dubdrift.com EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 1:15 am

kubrador has a bright idea...he will have a bright future... smile
Back to top Go down
Unixeer
Co-Driver
Unixeer

www.dubdrift.com Empty
PostSubject: Re: www.dubdrift.com   www.dubdrift.com EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 2:40 am

hey drifters all over

il make u a deal

u reserve the domain

and il provide both hosting space+transfer rate (Unlimited) without designing or making anything else. for free,,, but !!! here is a but!!!!

people, for an instance, will type down ur reserved domain, say dubrift.com or whatever

but all other sub links like FORUMS will be under my host space account, which is OmanSubaruTeam.NeT, that because it has those free space and transfer rate over there !!!

how about this contribution ?

for other things like providing a FORUM, i can provide such one in a sub folder within my host space along with all rights and access to the forum admin pages, and about the backups dont worry about it !!

the forum runs under MysmartBB spec's which is a free and updated forum version now reaching to 1.7
but building the forum it self will cost around 500Dhs for the first time and thats it it will run as long as my host space runs !!!

u work out the domain reservation costs which are right now 29$ per year + 3$ yearly security funds !!

Admins keep in touch !!

a treat from Oman Subaru Team members to all non strait drivers hehehehen very happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.OmanST.NeT
.j0sh
Chase Driver
.j0sh

www.dubdrift.com Empty
PostSubject: Re: www.dubdrift.com   www.dubdrift.com EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 10:51 am

This sounds like great news.
But unfortunately, I'm a bum right now. hehe.

No worries, once I get back on my feet, I'll do my best to help. +D
Back to top Go down
Jay
Administrator
Jay

www.dubdrift.com Empty
PostSubject: Re: www.dubdrift.com   www.dubdrift.com EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 12:44 pm

@unixeer thank you very much for the great offer but we cant accept it, its too much clown

the plan is we stick with forumotion cause we already have all our forum files here, we cant afford to start from scratch again like start a new forum. forumotion doesnt give copies of files if you plan to transfer to a new site.

thanks for all the helpful replies guys.. for now thanks forumotion for our free forum clown
Back to top Go down
sideslider
Chase Driver
sideslider

www.dubdrift.com Empty
PostSubject: Re: www.dubdrift.com   www.dubdrift.com EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 12:58 pm

just an idea for the donations (for ppl with no credit card)

since i dont have a credit card, how about i make a donation through JJ by paying jebol in ca$h in which he can contribute my donation through credit card.

- just an example
Back to top Go down
Jay
Administrator
Jay

www.dubdrift.com Empty
PostSubject: Re: www.dubdrift.com   www.dubdrift.com EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 1:11 pm

its ok ahmed ill talk about it with ian maybe we can use the funds.. thanks man clown
but if you insist.. lol
Back to top Go down
cathurga
Lead Driver
cathurga

www.dubdrift.com Empty
PostSubject: Re: www.dubdrift.com   www.dubdrift.com EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 1:36 pm

I agree with J, 100%

We are a small group and do not require anything more than what forumotion offers. As soon as wed design, maintenance and administration come into the picture, it becomes very difficult to maintain and should the responsible parties lose interest, it all falls apart. I have seen this happen in many forums/sites.
With less than 100 members, this site is perfect, and a big hats off to Ja and his team for doing their bit to help out.
I think the money would be put to better use, arranging events, sponsoring prizes and getting more members.
Back to top Go down
Jay
Administrator
Jay

www.dubdrift.com Empty
PostSubject: Re: www.dubdrift.com   www.dubdrift.com EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 7:00 pm

update your links guys...

www.dubdrift.com is now up and ready to use!!!

thanks for the donators..
we are now registered for a year with our own domain clown

note: credit donations are still open for more site features and advance reservation of our domain for years to come.
Back to top Go down
J.Drift
J.Drift

www.dubdrift.com Empty
PostSubject: Re: www.dubdrift.com   www.dubdrift.com EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 7:56 pm

wow admin jay it is really up now congratz to us smile
Back to top Go down
chardiboi
Chase Driver
chardiboi

www.dubdrift.com Empty
PostSubject: Re: www.dubdrift.com   www.dubdrift.com EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 12:25 am

it's much faster loading the site now!

more power DUBDRIFT!!!!!! :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:
Back to top Go down
LaNcE
Lead Driver
LaNcE

www.dubdrift.com Empty
PostSubject: Re: www.dubdrift.com   www.dubdrift.com EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 12:53 am

great stuff!

thanks admin j!

and thanks to the donors.. whoever they are, thanks!
Back to top Go down
LaNcE
Lead Driver
LaNcE

www.dubdrift.com Empty
PostSubject: Re: www.dubdrift.com   www.dubdrift.com EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 1:58 am

btw, i think the first set of shirts are now outdated..

maybe we can plan for another set since a lot of people are asking for them as well..

again, thanks to everyone who extended their hands to help..
Back to top Go down
kubrador
Test Driver
kubrador

www.dubdrift.com Empty
PostSubject: Re: www.dubdrift.com   www.dubdrift.com EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 2:38 am

more power to DUBDRIFT....

and maybe ..we can invite local stores to advertise...
need more funds...lol....
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

www.dubdrift.com Empty
PostSubject: Re: www.dubdrift.com   www.dubdrift.com EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 2:51 am

orange_alien wrote:
great stuff!

thanks admin j!

and thanks to the donors.. whoever they are, thanks!

thanks admin J and thank you guys who supports JJ dubdrift shop for making this happen
Back to top Go down
speedyAdik
Driver
speedyAdik

www.dubdrift.com Empty
PostSubject: Re: www.dubdrift.com   www.dubdrift.com EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 10:01 am

wow cool now its fast reloading hehehehhe thanks admin jay the power of dub drift rules
Back to top Go down
tonskie
Driver
tonskie

www.dubdrift.com Empty
PostSubject: Re: www.dubdrift.com   www.dubdrift.com EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 8:47 pm

Dubdrift RuUUUUUULLLLLLLEEEEESSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

www.dubdrift.com Empty
PostSubject: Re: www.dubdrift.com   www.dubdrift.com Empty

Back to top Go down

www.dubdrift.com
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next