DubDrift
Forum Update: Facebook Connect

You can now associate your Facebook account with Dubdrift by enabling the Facebook associate button found in your Profile preferences.

It's simple, you have to link your Facebook account with your account already created in the forum.

Connect in the forum> Profile> Preferences> Connect my Facebook account

From this point, your forum account and Facebook account are linked.

Jay
Administrator
DubDrift
Forum Update: Facebook Connect

You can now associate your Facebook account with Dubdrift by enabling the Facebook associate button found in your Profile preferences.

It's simple, you have to link your Facebook account with your account already created in the forum.

Connect in the forum> Profile> Preferences> Connect my Facebook account

From this point, your forum account and Facebook account are linked.

Jay
Administrator
DubDrift
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dubdrift : RC Drif Abu Dhabi

Dubai RCDubai RC  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
EP: DubDrift Sessions ● Fridays @ 5:00pm onwards ● Moven Pick Area2 ● Click HERE for location.

Latest topics
» any one here from abudhabi im new in RlC world
hi all and i'm new Emptyby rommel Thu Feb 18, 2016 2:50 am

» Mini Mayhem is back!
hi all and i'm new Emptyby Jay Tue Aug 04, 2015 4:55 pm

» Dubai adventure (teaser)
hi all and i'm new Emptyby cv3t Thu Mar 12, 2015 9:53 am

» Rock Crawlers in Dubai?
hi all and i'm new Emptyby pampoy Wed Jan 28, 2015 3:01 am

» Moven Pick Area Map
hi all and i'm new Emptyby kax79 Fri Dec 12, 2014 7:34 pm

» Family Fun Fly Day, 29th November
hi all and i'm new Emptyby king44 Sat Nov 22, 2014 2:54 am

» mini 4WD latest version
hi all and i'm new Emptyby Jay Sun Nov 16, 2014 5:09 pm

» Rc Drift King Meydan's Cup
hi all and i'm new Emptyby kax79 Sun Nov 02, 2014 1:06 am

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
J.Drift
hi all and i'm new Vote_lcaphi all and i'm new Voting_barhi all and i'm new Vote_rcap 
Jay
hi all and i'm new Vote_lcaphi all and i'm new Voting_barhi all and i'm new Vote_rcap 
LaNcE
jebjeb
cathurga
Bandit
strawb
paul
chardiboi
.j0sh
Webmail
DubDrift Webmail
free forum
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

hi all and i'm new

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
kubrador
Test Driver
kubrador

hi all and i'm new Empty
PostSubject: hi all and i'm new   hi all and i'm new EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 3:58 am

hi peps...i'm new in drifting..so maybe you can help me out..i just ordered a Tamiya XB ARTA NSX (tt-01) and i dont know if this cars is good for drifting...what do you think guys?...have a nice day all! very happy
Back to top Go down
speedyAdik
Driver
speedyAdik

hi all and i'm new Empty
PostSubject: Re: hi all and i'm new   hi all and i'm new EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 4:27 am

welcome to the forum ser
Back to top Go down
RECKRACING
Administrator
RECKRACING

hi all and i'm new Empty
PostSubject: Re: hi all and i'm new   hi all and i'm new EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 5:33 am

Welcome to the forums, the TT01 is a good drifter out of the box, just make sure you use the proper drift tires for it, specialy if youre running on asphalt, the drift tech tires is a good tire to start with, I'm not sure what drift tires come with the rtr, but if its type-D, its not good on asphalt/concrete, still grippy. You could come and join us this Saturday at the Movenpick area so you can test your new ride. Everyone is there to give you all the information and knowledge you need.
Back to top Go down
Jay
Administrator
Jay

hi all and i'm new Empty
PostSubject: Re: hi all and i'm new   hi all and i'm new EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 6:07 am

a lot of the guys are using this kit and its proven to be a competitive kit for it has won most of our mini competitions here at dubdrift.

i guess you guys know who am talkin about hehe

anyway welcome to dubdrift man and to avoid interference make sure to check the available frequencies at the driver details section if your gonna get an am or fm radio.

thanks clown
Back to top Go down
http://www.dubdrift.com
RECKRACING
Administrator
RECKRACING

hi all and i'm new Empty
PostSubject: Re: hi all and i'm new   hi all and i'm new EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 7:07 am

oh yeah, check ur frequency to avoid interference, your kit is too valuable as well as the others, so check your frequency first before runing to avoid glitches and interference.
Back to top Go down
LaNcE
Lead Driver
LaNcE

hi all and i'm new Empty
PostSubject: Re: hi all and i'm new   hi all and i'm new EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 12:44 pm

hey kubrador! (bet collector)

so, what type of bets do you collect? hehehe!

welcome to the forums man! the TT-01 is really good for starters..
this actually was my first kit.. but it doesn't really matter which kit you use..

you pick a car, practice and improve with it..

if it would be of any help, try to lock or tighten the rear differentials of your TT-01 to make it easier to drift..

feel free to ask and share your ideas..

enjoy the forums.. and maybe you'd be able to come down in our play area..

see you soon!
Back to top Go down
http://www.dubdrift.com
Sponsored content

hi all and i'm new Empty
PostSubject: Re: hi all and i'm new   hi all and i'm new Empty

Back to top Go down

hi all and i'm new
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DubDrift :: Member Central :: Introduce Yourself-
Jump to: