DubDrift
Forum Update: Facebook Connect

You can now associate your Facebook account with Dubdrift by enabling the Facebook associate button found in your Profile preferences.

It's simple, you have to link your Facebook account with your account already created in the forum.

Connect in the forum> Profile> Preferences> Connect my Facebook account

From this point, your forum account and Facebook account are linked.

Jay
Administrator
DubDrift
Forum Update: Facebook Connect

You can now associate your Facebook account with Dubdrift by enabling the Facebook associate button found in your Profile preferences.

It's simple, you have to link your Facebook account with your account already created in the forum.

Connect in the forum> Profile> Preferences> Connect my Facebook account

From this point, your forum account and Facebook account are linked.

Jay
Administrator
DubDrift
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dubdrift : RC Drif Abu Dhabi

Dubai RCDubai RC  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
EP: DubDrift Sessions ● Fridays @ 5:00pm onwards ● Moven Pick Area2 ● Click HERE for location.

Latest topics
» any one here from abudhabi im new in RlC world
Ski Dubai Anyone ? Emptyby rommel Thu Feb 18, 2016 2:50 am

» Mini Mayhem is back!
Ski Dubai Anyone ? Emptyby Jay Tue Aug 04, 2015 4:55 pm

» Dubai adventure (teaser)
Ski Dubai Anyone ? Emptyby cv3t Thu Mar 12, 2015 9:53 am

» Rock Crawlers in Dubai?
Ski Dubai Anyone ? Emptyby pampoy Wed Jan 28, 2015 3:01 am

» Moven Pick Area Map
Ski Dubai Anyone ? Emptyby kax79 Fri Dec 12, 2014 7:34 pm

» Family Fun Fly Day, 29th November
Ski Dubai Anyone ? Emptyby king44 Sat Nov 22, 2014 2:54 am

» mini 4WD latest version
Ski Dubai Anyone ? Emptyby Jay Sun Nov 16, 2014 5:09 pm

» Rc Drift King Meydan's Cup
Ski Dubai Anyone ? Emptyby kax79 Sun Nov 02, 2014 1:06 am

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
J.Drift
Ski Dubai Anyone ? Vote_lcapSki Dubai Anyone ? Voting_barSki Dubai Anyone ? Vote_rcap 
Jay
Ski Dubai Anyone ? Vote_lcapSki Dubai Anyone ? Voting_barSki Dubai Anyone ? Vote_rcap 
LaNcE
jebjeb
cathurga
Bandit
strawb
paul
chardiboi
.j0sh
Webmail
DubDrift Webmail
free forum
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Ski Dubai Anyone ?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Duane
Chase Driver

Ski Dubai Anyone ? Empty
PostSubject: Ski Dubai Anyone ?   Ski Dubai Anyone ? EmptyTue May 03, 2011 1:21 am

They might even go for something like this during the quiet months, wouldnt need much room and would draw an audience.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=47KQFhxBSdI&NR=1

Enjoy
Duane.
Back to top Go down
cathurga
Lead Driver
cathurga

Ski Dubai Anyone ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ski Dubai Anyone ?   Ski Dubai Anyone ? EmptyTue May 03, 2011 2:08 am

..depends on how much $$$ they think they can get us to pay...

..Oh wait, you mean they provide the venue for free and then attract punters...?
Back to top Go down
paul
@dubdrift.com
@dubdrift.com
paul

Ski Dubai Anyone ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ski Dubai Anyone ?   Ski Dubai Anyone ? EmptyTue May 03, 2011 2:45 am

That would be Brilliant! I've never played rc in the snow twisted evil
Back to top Go down
http://dirtrc.blogspot.com/
Duane
Chase Driver

Ski Dubai Anyone ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ski Dubai Anyone ?   Ski Dubai Anyone ? EmptyTue May 03, 2011 8:34 pm

The door between st. moritz and the snow park is often left unlocked if you want to stay in the warm with a coffee (admittedly its rotten coffee) and test your car on the snow. I will definitley be up for trying this sneaky test when the family are away in the summer.

I am already considering putting a lot of staples through my tyres for snow spikes

Duane.
Back to top Go down
Jay
Administrator
Jay

Ski Dubai Anyone ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ski Dubai Anyone ?   Ski Dubai Anyone ? EmptyWed May 04, 2011 2:11 am

Hey Duane are you saying we can bring our kits along to ski dubai and try it out? you think they would allow us to do that?

Would be fun though if we could very happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.dubdrift.com
Duane
Chase Driver

Ski Dubai Anyone ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ski Dubai Anyone ?   Ski Dubai Anyone ? EmptyWed May 04, 2011 3:22 am

I was sort of joking, although that door is often unlocked, I have to keep my kids from going through it, could easily slip an m03 through for a laugh.

Jokes aside though, Ski Dubia will be pretty quiet in the summer and they do seem to entertain a bit of novelty now and then so I would certainly be happy to ask them if we could try a couple of cars on a small patch of thier snow.

Anyone know what they charge for snow park access ?

No need for all the cynics to reply - you know who you are Andy.

Back to top Go down
sideslider
Chase Driver
sideslider

Ski Dubai Anyone ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ski Dubai Anyone ?   Ski Dubai Anyone ? EmptyFri May 06, 2011 5:38 am

i want to run my FOFF in the snow hahahah right up the ski mountain that would be a dream RC day out for me

i think its 150 per ticket if im not mistaken
Back to top Go down
cathurga
Lead Driver
cathurga

Ski Dubai Anyone ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ski Dubai Anyone ?   Ski Dubai Anyone ? EmptyFri May 06, 2011 6:10 am

Park Access used to be AED100.... a once off will be a blast, if you can pull it off.

Cynicism should never be mistaken for realism....
Back to top Go down
sideslider
Chase Driver
sideslider

Ski Dubai Anyone ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ski Dubai Anyone ?   Ski Dubai Anyone ? EmptyFri May 06, 2011 3:30 pm

i got an idea.........

you are allowed to take a small backpack with you, ive seen a few people out there with some, if you can get a bag just enough to fit a kit plus minor bits you could pull it off smoke
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ski Dubai Anyone ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ski Dubai Anyone ?   Ski Dubai Anyone ? Empty

Back to top Go down

Ski Dubai Anyone ?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DubDrift :: EP General Forums :: EP Off-Road :: General Discussion-
Jump to: