DubDrift
Forum Update: Facebook Connect

You can now associate your Facebook account with Dubdrift by enabling the Facebook associate button found in your Profile preferences.

It's simple, you have to link your Facebook account with your account already created in the forum.

Connect in the forum> Profile> Preferences> Connect my Facebook account

From this point, your forum account and Facebook account are linked.

Jay
Administrator
DubDrift
Forum Update: Facebook Connect

You can now associate your Facebook account with Dubdrift by enabling the Facebook associate button found in your Profile preferences.

It's simple, you have to link your Facebook account with your account already created in the forum.

Connect in the forum> Profile> Preferences> Connect my Facebook account

From this point, your forum account and Facebook account are linked.

Jay
Administrator
DubDrift
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dubdrift : RC Drif Abu Dhabi

Dubai RCDubai RC  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
EP: DubDrift Sessions ● Fridays @ 5:00pm onwards ● Moven Pick Area2 ● Click HERE for location.

Latest topics
» any one here from abudhabi im new in RlC world
what is the name of this part?  Emptyby rommel Thu Feb 18, 2016 2:50 am

» Mini Mayhem is back!
what is the name of this part?  Emptyby Jay Tue Aug 04, 2015 4:55 pm

» Dubai adventure (teaser)
what is the name of this part?  Emptyby cv3t Thu Mar 12, 2015 9:53 am

» Rock Crawlers in Dubai?
what is the name of this part?  Emptyby pampoy Wed Jan 28, 2015 3:01 am

» Moven Pick Area Map
what is the name of this part?  Emptyby kax79 Fri Dec 12, 2014 7:34 pm

» Family Fun Fly Day, 29th November
what is the name of this part?  Emptyby king44 Sat Nov 22, 2014 2:54 am

» mini 4WD latest version
what is the name of this part?  Emptyby Jay Sun Nov 16, 2014 5:09 pm

» Rc Drift King Meydan's Cup
what is the name of this part?  Emptyby kax79 Sun Nov 02, 2014 1:06 am

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
J.Drift
what is the name of this part?  Vote_lcapwhat is the name of this part?  Voting_barwhat is the name of this part?  Vote_rcap 
Jay
what is the name of this part?  Vote_lcapwhat is the name of this part?  Voting_barwhat is the name of this part?  Vote_rcap 
LaNcE
jebjeb
cathurga
Bandit
strawb
paul
chardiboi
.j0sh
Webmail
DubDrift Webmail
free forum
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

what is the name of this part?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
smokalot045
Test Driver
smokalot045

what is the name of this part?  Empty
PostSubject: what is the name of this part?    what is the name of this part?  EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 7:46 am

what is the name of this part?  222411_1831526221623_1044397321_31967399_3812416_n

i removed this from the suspension arm, they are holding the pin of the arm.. are they called suspension mount?

because i of the balls are missing.. i need to get one

Back to top Go down
jovenshadow
Chase Driver
jovenshadow

PostSubject: Re: what is the name of this part?    what is the name of this part?  EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 8:41 am

yes smokey that's suspension mount, and the ball you are telling are called, pivot ball....

check this maybe this is the one you're looking for...

http://www.rcmart.com/catalog/rc-tb03-3racing-pivot-ball-heavy-duty-8pcs-trf415-p-32160.html
Back to top Go down
http://www.jovenshadow.com
smokalot045
Test Driver
smokalot045

PostSubject: Re: what is the name of this part?    what is the name of this part?  EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 8:58 am

oh yes, exactly what im looking for... pivot ball... can i use this for TA05?
how about the washers jov?

thank you

Last edited by smokalot045 on Mon Apr 25, 2011 9:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
jovenshadow
Chase Driver
jovenshadow

PostSubject: Re: what is the name of this part?    what is the name of this part?  EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 9:08 am

as far as i know TB03, TA05, TRF415/6 used the same pivot ball, but to be sure check with the other member...

smokalot045 wrote:
oh yes, exactly what im looking for... pivot ball... can i use this for TA05?
Back to top Go down
http://www.jovenshadow.com
smokalot045
Test Driver
smokalot045

PostSubject: Re: what is the name of this part?    what is the name of this part?  EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 9:18 am

sorry, i mean washers? maybe i will go to T & U tomorrow if they have it their so i will not wait for rcmart batch again.. smile
Back to top Go down
strawb
@dubdrift.com
@dubdrift.com
strawb

PostSubject: Re: what is the name of this part?    what is the name of this part?  EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 12:24 pm

i have these with me ..... like new .....

40aed and its yours

http://www.rcmart.com/catalog/rc-evolution-tamiya-ball-8pcs-50994-p-23517.html
Back to top Go down
http://forcea.multiply.com/
DORIYAA!
Co-Driver

PostSubject: Re: what is the name of this part?    what is the name of this part?  EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 5:34 pm

@smokealot
Those Are called Toe Blocks, They ajust wether you get more toe ont he front and rear of your car, they are located under your bulkhead on your ta05 smile
Back to top Go down
http://Sydneyrcdrifters.com/forum
cathurga
Lead Driver
cathurga

PostSubject: Re: what is the name of this part?    what is the name of this part?  EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 6:45 pm

what is the name of this part?  Ff03_s12

In this picture you will also need the spacers J11 and J14. Most kits have these spacers in different thicknesses as part of the J parts sprue. You can use them to change the wheel base slightly by changing them around from front to back. You can also add small 3mm shims in to minimise forward/back play. The shims come in different thicknesses too...
Back to top Go down
smokalot045
Test Driver
smokalot045

PostSubject: Re: what is the name of this part?    what is the name of this part?  EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 6:58 pm

i need those spacers too, i lost 2 of them... do the local hobby shops have it here?
Back to top Go down
cathurga
Lead Driver
cathurga

PostSubject: Re: what is the name of this part?    what is the name of this part?  EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 9:29 pm

You might find the parts as the tamiya spacer set...

http://www.rcmart.com/catalog/rc-evolution-tamiya-%C3%83%CB%9C55mm-spacer-53539-p-20778.html

but I am not sure if they are available locally, doubt it, but your best bet is T&U

I probably have some lying about but they are packed away as I am going to be moving house soon, so not easy to dig out....

They are common on most kits, like TB03, TA05 & FF03.....and there are usually spares on the parts trees...
Back to top Go down
smokalot045
Test Driver
smokalot045

PostSubject: Re: what is the name of this part?    what is the name of this part?  EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 2:13 am

@ cathurga thank you very much for the help sir, i will just order on rc mart because i just went to T&U today but it is out of stock,

@ straw this will fit my TA05? if yes, reserve it for me, the problem is on how to get it from you? sad were too far from each other smile. im leaving in DIP and working in DEIRA. my free day is only monday..
Back to top Go down
cathurga
Lead Driver
cathurga

PostSubject: Re: what is the name of this part?    what is the name of this part?  EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 3:08 am

smokalot, I will see if I have some in the crap that I have not yet packed....I know it is not nice to have to wait for orders to get here.....will see what I can do for you.
Back to top Go down
smokalot045
Test Driver
smokalot045

PostSubject: Re: what is the name of this part?    what is the name of this part?  EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 3:35 am

thank u very much sir... just let me know if you find it.. your help is very much appreciated.. if your busy, i can still wait.. thank you again sir
Back to top Go down
smokalot045
Test Driver
smokalot045

PostSubject: Re: what is the name of this part?    what is the name of this part?  EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 6:51 pm

wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: what is the name of this part?    what is the name of this part?  Empty

Back to top Go down

what is the name of this part?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DubDrift :: EP General Forums :: EP Drifting :: Technical Discussion-
Jump to: